seafoam1

What does the left want to make of this country?

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You didn't "get away" with anything. It's public record and easily accessible, followed by a novice Google search. It would be healthy for you to let go of your obsession about my past. It's disturbing that you can't. Why do you care so much?

But I have so much valuable info on you. I’ll release it slowly as time goes on. Lots of funny. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You didn't "get away" with anything. It's public record and easily accessible, followed by a novice Google search. It would be healthy for you to let go of your obsession about my past. It's disturbing that you can't. Why do you care so much?

I thought it was about me being a cop and being able to access records? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

WTF? You actually did this? I thought @Pimpadeaux was kidding. How friggin crazy are you? This is even worse than that Dodger moron! 

Another idiot. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought it was about me being a cop and being able to access records? 

A cop knows of ways to publicly search things that most people don't. Agreed? 

The only point you made in researching ex-wives' hair colors is that you have the search skills to find such things.

What's your point there?

I'm Facebook friends/real-life friends with a bunch of posters here and don't pay attention to their wives' hair colors. I have their real names, addresses, phone numbers, jobs, email addresses and all that. 

Skullduggery isn't what I'm into.

I'll have a beer with you if I'm ever in your neck of the woods.

We all want a better America.

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

WTF? You actually did this? I thought @Pimpadeaux was kidding. How friggin crazy are you? This is even worse than that Dodger moron! 

Yes, knowing my real name he ran court records, found my first wife's divorce decree, which is public record, ran her down and saw her hair color. It's not that hard, but why do this? 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes, knowing my real name he ran court records, found my first wife's divorce decree, which is public record, ran her down and saw her hair color. It's not that hard, but why do this? 

🤣🤥

The Left blew it on race relations.  They had a golden opportunity to achieve MLK’s dream of a colorblind society after Obama was elected. Here was indisputable evidence that white people were indeed onboard with idea of judging people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.  Door wide open - come on in folks!

What we discovered over the next 8 years was that it was the blacks who weren’t ready for a colorblind society.  The Democrats simply couldn’t have that, so they went back to work and figured out news ways to drive those wedges between blacks and whites.  What proved to be most effective was to completely misrepresent police shootings, to the point where it is no longer necessary to even have to look for evidence of the cop being a racist.  It’s defacto - if a white cop shoots a black man, it’s racism.  And by the way. let’s all meet in front of the Best Buy at 8:00 for a protest.  Hell, they’ve even taken it one step further -  if a black cop shoots a black man, that too is racism.  Tonight’s protest will begin at 8:00 in front of the car dealership.  Bricks will be dropped off at 7:30 - and there’s a gas station right across the street.

Feeble minds, and some devilishly smart - feeding a bunch of bullshat to feeble minds.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey Rusty, this is the 2nd or 3rd time you’ve said that other people have accused HT of digging up info on them. Who are those other 2 people?

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Wait a minute.  You got cucked?

Yup 

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm confused.  I didn't pick up my program on my way in to the theater.

Me either. Which is why I’m curious which one Rusty is 

58 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Me either. Which is why I’m curious which one Rusty is 

The pimpledouche alias. Not that it matters. They are all the same words. "Go war!! Go Biden!! Go spending!!! Go open borders!!! Blah....blah...blah...."

On 2/16/2023 at 10:46 PM, OldMaid said:

Hey Rusty, this is the 2nd or 3rd time you’ve said that other people have accused HT of digging up info on them. Who are those other 2 people?

Gutter and wiffleball.

• Haha 1

Yesterday evening in Italy, a left wing politician said the quiet part out loud: that "hatred (be it social or racial) MUST be fostered and spread if the west is to be destroyed and rebuilt in a more egalitarian society."

Her words, not mine.

To get it out of Italian, you'll need to plug it into your favorite online translator

https://www.ilgiornale.it/news/attualit/lodio-sociale-va-alimentato-delirio-psicologa-diretta-2117494.html

------

Those of us that have been paying attention will recognize the left singing from the exact same hymnal over here.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:12 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

But I have so much valuable info on you. I’ll release it slowly as time goes on. Lots of funny. 

This post lays to rest any doubt that Rusty was lying: you have indeed been doing some covert research on him, as he accused you of. 

It's unprecedented abhorrent behavior and should be off limits. Nothing good can come of this.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This post lays to rest any doubt that Rusty was lying: you have indeed been doing some covert research on him, as he accused you of. 

It's unprecedented abhorrent behavior and should be off limits. Nothing good can come of this.

It was easy to look up the hair color of my second wife and current wife, but he had to do some digging to find the first wife, whom I don't believe I've ever mentioned here or anywhere. Civil court records are public, so he looked up the divorce decree, got her name, did a search for her and found a photo of her. 

I thought about reporting him but didn't. I did PM someone I thought was a moderator to see if he could remove the post, but he no longer had moderator powers, so I just let it go for the time being, but I did start referring to HT as "creepy Internet stalker" and have been ever since.

He admitted that he did it when he said he got the information from this forum and called me a dumbass for posting it, but he couldn't produce that information. I knew how and where he got the hair information the second he posted it.

His level of defensiveness about it is pretty telling.

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Stfu idiot.  I never thought you were this dumb. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Your wife's hair is black.Tell me I'm wrong.  I've been doing some deep digging.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Gutter and wiffleball.

I don’t remember Gutter or Wiffle mentioning anything like that, but maybe they can confirm.

I find the timing of this to be pretty strange. You said he originally mentioned it quite awhile ago, but you only now decided to publicly out him. Why now? Doesn’t make sense to me- of course there is another explanation, but I’ll leave it at that.

13 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I don’t remember Gutter or Wiffle mentioning anything like that, but maybe they can confirm.

I find the timing of this to be pretty strange. You said he originally mentioned it quite awhile ago, but you only now decided to publicly out him. Why now? Doesn’t make sense to me- of course there is another explanation, but I’ll leave it at that.

Yeah rusty don't bring me into this.  I have never dug up info on you and have absolutely no interest in you.  You're the one that did that creepy stuff that you don't want me to mention here, but I called you out on it at the sanctuary 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah rusty don't bring me into this.  I have never dug up info on you and have absolutely no interest in you.  You're the one that did that creepy stuff that you don't want me to mention here, but I called you out on it at the sanctuary 

Seriously?

You brought up my prank here, whined like a little b!tch about me calling you out on it and then apologized. 

I didn't accuse you of digging up info on me. I said you and wiffleball have brought up your suspicions that HT did Internet research.

You recently mentioned it in a thread somewhere, so don't get your Underoos in a bunch over me bringing up something you yourself posted.

51 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I brought it up after others noted his creepy Internet stalking. I've already stated that.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don’t think that’s what Rusty was talking about. He meant you mentioned that HT had said stuff about you that he couldn’t have found out from here. Is that true?

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I don’t think that’s what Rusty was talking about. He meant you mentioned that HT had said stuff about you that he couldn’t have found out from here. Is that true?

It was in the balloon thread, and I just quoted it. He said HT had looked into his personal life, dug deep for old posts, etc.

Creepy. 

As for why I brought it up, for almost two years I've been calling him "creepy Internet stalker" because of that hair post, which happened sometime shortly before March 4, 2021.

He asked me in the balloon thread where I got that from, and it was then that I called him out on the hair thing. Gutter's remark came after that.

wiffleball mentioned it somewhere as well.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Agreed. As low as the GC has ever gone.

What a loser. :thumbsdown: 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Your wife's hair is black.Tell me I'm wrong.  I've been doing some deep digging.

And straight. You got me. 

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

And straight. You got me. 

I went through "court records" to find her address and hunt her down and travel there to see her so I could say what color hair she has on this site. 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

It was stupid, it was the chargers thing.  He knew I was a chargers fan before I was a giants fan, and the only way he would have known this was from the sanctuary, or reading all of my old posts, because searching for it here doesn't return that post where I said I was a chargers fan.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It was stupid, it was the chargers thing.  He knew I was a chargers fan before I was a giants fan, and the only way he would have known this was from the sanctuary, or reading all of my old posts, because searching for it here doesn't return that post where I said I was a chargers fan.

Here is your quote regarding HT's creepy Internet stalking.

HT has looked into my personal life, searched endless old posts, brought up many.  It culminated in him wishing that my kids get raped.  So it's not out of the realm of possibility that he did what rusty alleges 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

To report hair color to the world!!!

45 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That was just me flaming HT.  It was weird that he knew I used to be a chargers fan, I'm guessing someone from the sanc told him.

This whole hair color thing is weird, and I'd rather not be part of your weird internet whatever you got going on here

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

That was just me flaming HT.  It was weird that he knew I used to be a giants fan, I'm guessing someone from the sanc told him.

This whole hair color thing is weird, and I'd rather not be part of your weird internet whatever you got going on here

You used to be a Giant fan? I thought you used to be a Chargers fan and now you’re a Giants fan? 

Just now, MDC said:

You used to be a Giant fan? I thought you used to be a Chargers fan and now you’re a Giants fan? 

Typo