seafoam1

What does the left want to make of this country?

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What did I say that is racist?

You said non white countries aren’t run well. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

True, the ones flooding over the border aren't the ones in charge of the countries they left. They do share the same culture, though. 

Much like when liberals leave a state like California because they don't like the results of the policies they voted for, yet continue to vote for the same policies in the state in which they relocate. It isn't too far fetched to think that foreign transplants, given the right to vote, would vote for policies they are familiar with from their home countries. Muslims in particular. 

Some Geeks would welcome a theocracy. :dunno: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

Some Geeks would welcome a theocracy. :dunno: 

Maybe weepaws.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right? Those other countries have rich and vibrant cultures. I don’t know what Guttertard is getting at. He obviously has a low opinion of them. Then again, this is a guy that goes to Disney instead of seeing a bit of the world. 

Are you discounting the cultural experience one gains at the Epcot center and in the classic It's a Small World ride?

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We already know because they gave us CHAZ.

They want a bunch of drugged out non-binary zombies, dressed like drag queens, that pump each other full of monkeypox in burnt-out former police precincts that reek of stale urine and have been placarded over with George Floyd graffiti and cat puke variant LGBTQ flags.

The CHAZ Funniest Home Videos - YouTube

You can call CHAZ a piece of sh1t situation if you personally saw CHAZ with your own two eyes...

I'm waiting.... 

Nobody?  I thought so you focking azzholes. :nono:

I, however, did see it firsthand and it was a complete sh1t show.  Summer of Love my ass! 

OK here is my serious answer: we want to save it from idiots. 

Idiots who refuse to acknowledge institutional racism and bigotry against LGBT, idiots who refuse to acknowledge man made climate change, idiots who ignore doctors and public health officials, idiots who believe there is no difference between a baby and a fetus still in a woman’s body, idiots who refuse to recognize America’s international responsibility, idiots who don’t realize that immigration, both documented and undocumented is the central part of this nations DNA. 

I could go on and on and on. And I’m exaggerating of course. They’re not all idiots. Many of the folks who believe the above are very smart people  But they’re wrong. Liberals are here to save this country from them, and from the extreme left as well. 

• Sad 1

On 2/13/2023 at 10:30 PM, RogerDodger said:

To take my money and give it to the poors and lazies.  

No, they want complete control of the wealth and population by the establishment (central government and mega corporations).  They want a dumb and divided population who are easily manipulated and believe every bit of nonsense they say., ie., a bunch of Tim's. 

Boy what a great question this is.  Honestly, I’ve lost all respect for them and don’t put any stock in what they say anymore.  Their views on racism are despicable and will never work.  Their policies don’t work, and their creation of cancel culture and mobs confronting people in restaurants shows me there is no room for them in a civilized democracy.  Unfortunately they have a lot of power and have a Vice grip on the media, education, and entertainment industry.  I blame Conservatives for being asleep at the wheel.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Boy what a great question this is.  Honestly, I’ve lost all respect for them and don’t put any stock in what they say anymore.  Their views on racism are despicable and will never work.  Their policies don’t work, and their creation of cancel culture and mobs confronting people in restaurants shows me there is no room for them in a civilized democracy.  Unfortunately they have a lot of power and have a Vice grip on the media, education, and entertainment industry.  I blame Conservatives for being asleep at the wheel.

Until you understand that our elected government is mostly a mirage and has control only a small portion of government, it does not make sense.   It is not really left vs. right or even Democrat vs. Republican, but is the establishment vs. our Constitional Republic.  

We started to lose our Republic in 1913 when we put our monetary system in ownership of a private entity.  Hoover's FBI was a big step to losing control of our government when he started spying on and keeping records of private citizens.  The FBI became an agency which was successfully able to blackmail elected officials, including in 1960 when they blackmailed JFK with files of his inappropriate sexual activity and forced him to put Hoover's next door neighbor, LBJ on the ticket.  LBJ and JFK absolutely loathed each other, but LBJ knew Kennedy was seriously ill and 'liked his chances' at succeeding a dead president.   

And with the creation of the CIA in 1947, our Republic really signed its death cerficate .   They operated in complete secrecy and were above any oversight, able to hide behind the veil of secrecy, making all their agents unapproachable by our elected government and their activities a secret under the guise of national security.  They would kill foreign leaders and do all kind of rogue activities in foreign places like drug running.   Then JFK got sick of their activities and when the killed leaders he supported and played a large role in the Bay of Pigs disaster.... JFK fired the CIA head Dulles and the assistant Director Cabell and was going to 'break it into a thousand pieces'.  

Not so coincidently Cabell's brother was mayor of the city known as Dallas and there was an unknown man Lee Harvey Oswell who did work for the CIA under their U2 program, which flew secret missions over the USSR out of a base in Japan.  Oswell did some seemingly silly things like defecting to Russia, before being oddly being welcomed back to the US even when he publicly stated he treasonously provided US top secrets about the U2 program to the Soviets.  Instead of being executed, Oswell was relocated from New Orleans to Dallas in September 1963. 

And even more oddly this lone nut Oswell was given a job in this building which was just purchased by another close friend and donor to LBJ, D.H. Byrd.  An by some miraclous marksmanship, this lone nut who the CIA had no knowledge of, happens to have alledgely kill JFK with a magical bullet which travels many different directions and makes 7 separate wounds in two different people only to emerge undamaged on the stretcher of the first person it entered.  An incredible feat that no one but absolute idiots buy.

And ever since that day, we have completely lost control of our government.  The CIA has done mind control experiments on citizens with such drugs as LSD.  The CIA has taken control of all our major media outlets.  The CIA has infiltrated our universities.  The CIA now helps control what information is available on the internet as well as social media through partnerships with 'indelendant' corporations like Google/YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and others.  

Much of the population is easily manipulated and believes everything 'experts' in the media and from our universities say.  Sure, the Democrats are more in lock step with this establishment form of shawdow government and this war on the 'biggest threat to Democracy' the 'fascist' of the 'rightwing'.   They gladly expand the gestopo by hiring 87,000 IRS agents who will terrorize ordinary citizens who speak out against this shawdow government.  But the GOP has their fair share supporters of the establishment.  Only 'crazy' people believe that our government is rogue and our Republic is largely a mirage.  

Nobody will read that and no one will care eventhough it is all true and explains what actually happened to the greatest experiment of free people and how it was lost.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Too many conservatives give too much credit to liberals, thinking they are just regular people with different views. So they let them be without challenging them in daily settings. Liberals take full advantage of playing the "popular" role without even knowing what they are doing. They started the whole modern day reintroduction to name calling (racist, misogynist, etc.) and public shaming thing and other low IQ , lazy individuals grab onto it. It makes themselves feel better about themselves while only putting forth minimal effort in life. It's a perfect win-win for liberals in the moment but they aren't smart enough to know what they are getting themselves (and others) into.   

Imagine living in such a fantasy world as thinking there are over 100 sexes of human and that climate change is something newly introduced on the Earth. Liberals will do anything, make up anything, to keep them from having to face reality. They want to live to shame others for stuff they make up as they go along, with no thoughts of what will come of their actions down the road. 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Too many conservatives give too much credit to liberals, thinking they are just regular people with different views. So they let them be without challenging them in daily settings. Liberals take full advantage of playing the "popular" role without even knowing what they are doing. They started the whole modern day reintroduction to name calling (racist, misogynist, etc.) and public shaming thing and other low IQ , lazy individuals grab onto it. It makes themselves feel better about themselves while only putting forth minimal effort in life. It's a perfect win-win for liberals in the moment but they aren't smart enough to know what they are getting themselves (and others) into.   

Imagine living in such a fantasy world as thinking there are over 100 sexes of human and that climate change is something newly introduced on the Earth. Liberals will do anything, make up anything, to keep them from having to face reality. They want to live to shame others for stuff they make up as they go along, with no thoughts of what will come of their actions down the road. 

Modern 'liberals' are not a real logical or sensible ideology.  They are just mindless puppets who believe anything they are told in schools and social media by our shawdow government in order to keep the masses divided.  Most people especially extroverts are people easily swayed by peer pressure and will say any stupid thing for acceptance into a group, with some like Tim being a poster child for. 

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Modern 'liberals' are not a real logical or sensible ideology.  They are just mindless puppets who believe anything they are told in schools and social media by our shawdow government in order to keep the masses divided.  Most people especially extroverts are people easily swayed by peer pressure and will say any stupid thing for acceptance into a group, with some like Tim being a poster child for. 

In their most basic form, liberals are the laziest creatures on the planet. 

On 2/13/2023 at 9:20 PM, GutterBoy said:

Here we go...

An eye roll here we go to start the thread.  Then proceed to be basically the most active poster in thread.  You crack me up. 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK here is my serious answer: we want to save it from idiots. 

This post by Tim has to have set the world record for the amount of irony and complete lack of self-awareness in a single post.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

This post by Tim has to have set the world record for the amount of irony and complete lack of self-awareness in a single post.  

Simply beautiful. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

They are just mindless puppets who believe anything they are told in schools and social media by our shadow government in order to keep the masses divided. 

A couple of my recent favorites:

• There were three Chinese spy balloons under President Trump that nobody was ever aware of, then there were none for two years until four showed up in a week under Biden ... news released right after Biden let one spy on the country's military outposts unmolested for a week.
  • CRT is wonderful and great and is accurate history that should be embrace. Don't fear CRT ... but its not being taught it in even the most leftoid controlled schools.

This is "We've always been at war with Eastasia" level absurd. I mean how focking deep in the tank do you have to be to actually believe this stuff? 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

• There were three Chinese spy balloons under President Trump that nobody was ever aware of, then none for two years until four showed up in a week under Biden.
  • CRT is wonderful and great and is accurate history that should be embrace. Don't fear CRT ... but its not being taught it in even the most leftoid controlled schools.

This is "We've always been at war with Eastasia" level absurd. I mean how focking deep in the tank do you have to be to actually believe this stuff? 

The whole balloon thing is interesting.  A trump official is getting a briefing today.  I don't know if it's true or not but the Pentagon says it is.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3856656-former-trump-adviser-bolton-to-receive-briefing-on-previous-spy-balloons/

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

• There were three Chinese spy balloons under President Trump that nobody was ever aware of, then there were none for two years until four showed up in a week under Biden ... news released right after Biden let one spy on the country's military outposts unmolested for a week.

"They are NOT UFOs!!!" 

"We just don't know what they are." :dunno:

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

The whole balloon thing is interesting.  A trump official is getting a briefing today.  I don't know if it's true or not but the Pentagon says it is.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3856656-former-trump-adviser-bolton-to-receive-briefing-on-previous-spy-balloons/

Good thing our real president is getting consulted finally.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

John Bolton was a one of the biggest POS Bushtarded insider chickenhawk swamp creature. He had no business being in the Trump administration and didn't terribly last long. Thankfully President Trump ignored him. We'd be knee-deep in eight Islamic sh*tholes and another dozen African and South American countries simultaneously right now if we listen to John Bolton. It's possible he just used Bolton's militant craziness as a negotiation ploy.

I don't trust him for sh*t. Someone more reliable than John Bolton is going to be needed to prove anything.

That said, Bolton has been among those who've pointed out how absurd the accusations are so if they get him to bite, they at least get one point.

John Bolton is a chickenhawk POS. He hates Trump. He's always hated Trump. They have nothing in common. He's the perfect patsy for claiming a "Trump administration official" is involved in this farce.

Trump's appointment of this a$$hole was an enormous mistake and it (potentially) continues to pay dividends for anti-Trumpers. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Labels everyone he disagrees with an idiot, talks about supporting transgenders but then ironically mentions DNA later in his post. It’s comical. 

I think they honestly want what they think is best for our country, just like conservatives do.  It's just a very different vision of what the country should be.  I've never really felt that anyone wants to completely destroy our country.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think they honestly want what they think is best for our country, just like conservatives do.  It's just a very different vision of what the country should be.  I've never really felt that anyone wants to completely destroy our country.

I think they want what's best for themselves and their friends, just like conservatives do.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I think they want what's best for themselves and their friends, just like conservatives do.

What's best for them is what's best for the country in their eyes.

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What's best for them is what's best for the country in their eyes.

When it comes to policy, sure, but most politicians will change policy based on who has the most money.

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

And it made no mention of paranoid JFK conspiracy theories, either! 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When it comes to policy, sure, but most politicians will change policy based on who has the most money.

I was speaking more about the citizens, not the politicians.  Money and power will come before the people with them.

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Until you understand that our elected government is mostly a mirage and has control only a small portion of government, it does not make sense.   It is not really left vs. right or even Democrat vs. Republican, but is the establishment vs. our Constitional Republic.  

We started to lose our Republic in 1913 when we put our monetary system in ownership of a private entity.  Hoover's FBI was a big step to losing control of our government when he started spying on and keeping records of private citizens.  The FBI became an agency which was successfully able to blackmail elected officials, including in 1960 when they blackmailed JFK with files of his inappropriate sexual activity and forced him to put Hoover's next door neighbor, LBJ on the ticket.  LBJ and JFK absolutely loathed each other, but LBJ knew Kennedy was seriously ill and 'liked his chances' at succeeding a dead president.   

And with the creation of the CIA in 1947, our Republic really signed its death cerficate .   They operated in complete secrecy and were above any oversight, able to hide behind the veil of secrecy, making all their agents unapproachable by our elected government and their activities a secret under the guise of national security.  They would kill foreign leaders and do all kind of rogue activities in foreign places like drug running.   Then JFK got sick of their activities and when the killed leaders he supported and played a large role in the Bay of Pigs disaster.... JFK fired the CIA head Dulles and the assistant Director Cabell and was going to 'break it into a thousand pieces'.  

Not so coincidently Cabell's brother was mayor of the city known as Dallas and there was an unknown man Lee Harvey Oswell who did work for the CIA under their U2 program, which flew secret missions over the USSR out of a base in Japan.  Oswell did some seemingly silly things like defecting to Russia, before being oddly being welcomed back to the US even when he publicly stated he treasonously provided US top secrets about the U2 program to the Soviets.  Instead of being executed, Oswell was relocated from New Orleans to Dallas in September 1963. 

And even more oddly this lone nut Oswell was given a job in this building which was just purchased by another close friend and donor to LBJ, D.H. Byrd.  An by some miraclous marksmanship, this lone nut who the CIA had no knowledge of, happens to have alledgely kill JFK with a magical bullet which travels many different directions and makes 7 separate wounds in two different people only to emerge undamaged on the stretcher of the first person it entered.  An incredible feat that no one but absolute idiots buy.

And ever since that day, we have completely lost control of our government.  The CIA has done mind control experiments on citizens with such drugs as LSD.  The CIA has taken control of all our major media outlets.  The CIA has infiltrated our universities.  The CIA now helps control what information is available on the internet as well as social media through partnerships with 'indelendant' corporations like Google/YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and others.  

Much of the population is easily manipulated and believes everything 'experts' in the media and from our universities say.  Sure, the Democrats are more in lock step with this establishment form of shawdow government and this war on the 'biggest threat to Democracy' the 'fascist' of the 'rightwing'.   They gladly expand the gestopo by hiring 87,000 IRS agents who will terrorize ordinary citizens who speak out against this shawdow government.  But the GOP has their fair share supporters of the establishment.  Only 'crazy' people believe that our government is rogue and our Republic is largely a mirage.  

Nobody will read that and no one will care eventhough it is all true and explains what actually happened to the greatest experiment of free people and how it was lost.  

All true 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just like 80% of it?

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Great. Craziest rant in the thread and you agree 100%. 

See Tim I thought yours was the craziest rant in the thread. 

13 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

See Tim I thought yours was the craziest rant in the thread. 

Of course you did. To an extremist, centrist views are crazy. You view the world almost exactly the opposite of reality. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course you did. To an extremist, centrist views are crazy. You view the world almost exactly the opposite of reality. 

Yes Tim I’m an extremist because I support policies that benefit working class nuclear families regardless of race. You’re a centrist because your supported policies achieve the exact opposite. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wow. This is a good song. I'd not known about it. 

This is also embarassing.... it didn't look like that Coke commercial but I'd wanted to see if it was. It's absolutely criminal that they sold out this song for commercial profit. :(

This is the version I know. Horrible they allowed their song to be used for this. If they hadn't though, it may have been forgotten. Who knows:

Just now, Voltaire said:

Wow. This is a good song. I'd not known about it. 

This is also embarassing.... it didn't look like that Coke commercial but I'd wanted to see if it was. It's absolutely criminal that they sold out this song for commercial profit. :(

This is the version I know. Horrible they allowed their song to be used for this:

I thought Don Draper wrote it. :( 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought Don Draper wrote it. :( 

I mean they have a nice song about the world coming together and global friendship and peace and harmony...

.... then Coke calls and says "I'll give you $$$ if we can use your song to advertise our product," and they say "Yes, sure, go right ahead."

Just seems foul and defeats the message. 

All my life, until five minutes ago, I'd thought Coke came up with this themselves.