weepaws

Bible

Galatians 1:6-7.  Amen.  

When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be earthquakes in various places; there will also be famines. These things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. “But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them

Proverbs 3:19. Wisdom and Understanding. 

Amen. 

On 3/2/2023 at 5:10 PM, weepaws said:

Being a Christian means you’re in a relationship with God the Father, The Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ Lord and Savior. 

Steak & a b.j. day just got a whole lot more complicated. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Marry fock kill?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

1 Corinthians 6:18-20.  Amen.  

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Marry fock kill?

Matthew 19:4-5.  Amen

Zephaniah 1:7.  Amen.  

Zephaniah 3:8.  Amen. 

John 3:1-8.  

1 John 3:8.  

Amen. 

"For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.... Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger." (Isaiah 13:10-13, KJV)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

"For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.... Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger." (Isaiah 13:10-13, KJV)

Amen. 

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

John 3:1-8.  

1 John 3:8.  

Amen. 

Instead of posting verses, I'd be interested in posting once verse and then drill down into its meaning and significance, for what it's worth.

Let's take 1 John 3:8 here.

1 John 3:8

New International Version

The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

This is obvious stuff. Let's talk about the ones that warrant more interpretation and discussion.

I was a church regular until the various worship places I attended got political, judgmental, unaccepting and hypocritical.

Now I just have unwavering faith and a fundamental understanding of Bible teachings, and I'm fine with that.

I like posting The verses, I want others to see them and open up their Bible and do the home work.  

Hence the title of the thread, many people come to faith in Jesus by reading a Bible.  

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Instead of posting verses, I'd be interested in posting once verse and then drill down into its meaning and significance, for what it's worth.

Let's take 1 John 3:8 here.

This is obvious stuff. Let's talk about the ones that warrant more interpretation and discussion.

I was a church regular until the various worship places I attended got political, judgmental, unaccepting and hypocritical.

Now I just have unwavering faith and a fundamental understanding of Bible teachings, and I'm fine with that.

I don’t think that the meaning of Bible verses is that obvious to many.   

Haggai 2:8.  

Amen.  

God Bless you NYC Mayor Eric Adams, you know what is righteous.  

And thank you Walgreens, for coming out and saying that in most of your stores you will not be dispensing out the abortion pill.  

Thank you Jesus , stop the killings. 

Proverbs 3:25.  

Amen.  

James 1:12. 

Luke 9:23-25.  Amen.  

1 Peter 1:16.  Amen.  

Colossians 1:15-21.  

Amen. 

49 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Is this SPAM?

:lol:

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Is this SPAM?

No spam is a food product, talking about on this tread is about Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  

Learn the difference.  

God bless.  

Daniel 1-18:

Now at the end of days that the king had said he should bring them in, then the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar.

Very important chapter Daniel 1.  That chapter introduces God as the one in control of all things that happen.  

Amen.  

Iron Maiden - Barry Clayton  : 1992

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Revelation 13:16, don’t take the mark.   Amen. 

Matthew 24:12-15.  If we seek the Spirit, we will be ready when we meet the Lord.  

Amen.  

1 John 3:4.  Sin is contrary to God’s law.  Amen.  

Malachi 2:2.  Cannot be faithful to the covenant, the reason why we need a Messiah. Thank you Jesus.  

Amen. 

Luke 3:2-4. Repent.  Amen. 

Joel 2:13.  

Revelation 7:10. Praise the Lord, only God through His Son Jesus Christ, can forgive sins and grant eternal life.  

Amen.  

God bless. 

On 2/27/2023 at 1:22 AM, weepaws said:

Looks like you’re already in one.  

So study Proverbs 3:5 & 3:7.  And Matthew 7/12, and one more , 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.  Most people you don’t know and even a lot of those that do read the Bible don’t understand that we are bought with a price.  Also look at Romans 6:23. 

Enjoy.   

God bless. 

Nope.

You don’t study a select verse.  You study the whole book, so context is clear.  Cherry-picking verses leads to misapplication of biblical tenets.

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Nope.

You don’t study a select verse.  You study the whole book, so context is clear.  Cherry-picking verses leads to misapplication of biblical tenets.

Agreed , that’s why one needs to look them up in the Bible , and read it to find out the context, the whole point is to get one to dust of their Bible read it and let the Holy Sprit consume them.  

Question I have for you, when you die, why would God let you into His kingdom of heaven? Look it up in the Bible. 

Thanks.  

Malachi 4:1. God said that He wouldn’t flood the whole world again, He said that it would burn up.  

Amen. 

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Agreed , that’s why one needs to look them up in the Bible , and read it to find out the context, the whole point is to get one to dust of their Bible read it and let the Holy Sprit consume them.  

Question I have for you, when you die, why would God let you into His kingdom of heaven? Look it up in the Bible. 

Thanks.  

Why is that the question you have for me?

2 Peter 3:9.  That all should come to repentance. Look at God’s desire for everyone.  Amen. 

John 7:7. Find out why Jesus said that the world hates Him.  Amen.  

28 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Why is that the question you have for me?

Concern about you, so what’s your answer to my question?