League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Oh I don't know if it will get him elected over D.   But publicity has been proven to only help Trump.

He definitely is a master of any news is good news. To your point his fund raising is blowing up based on this (although I guess most of his supporters aren’t watching MSNBC).

He unloaded on DeSantis yesterday, it seems like Don is loving all this. 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dirtbag Don is great at separating idiots from their $.

...as opposed to the poor, fat, and stupid like yourself? 😆

• Sad 1

No one separates fools from their money like BLM 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one separates fools from their money like BLM 

People donating money to this dude in droves after he tells them he’s getting arrested 😂😂

Trump’s legal troubles are making his nomination a lot more likely. But they’re also making it extremely UNLIKELY that we will have a Republican President in 2025. 

Basically what’s happening is that Republicans are determined to nominate an unelectable candidate, mainly because their political platform has become “Fock the Dems!” 

• Like 1

Trump may be in much more trouble over the top secret documents than I thought he would be. Apparently he told his lawyer to lie to the Justice Department- that’s not good. That’s a pretty clear case of obstruction of Justice. 

It’s always the coverup. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump’s legal troubles are making his nomination a lot more likely. But they’re also making it extremely UNLIKELY that we will have a Republican President in 2025. 

Basically what’s happening is that Republicans are determined to nominate an unelectable candidate, mainly because their political platform has become “Fock the Dems!” 

Conservatives see Liberals as people with bad ideas.

Liberals see Conservatives as bad people with ideas.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump may be in much more trouble over the top secret documents than I thought he would be. Apparently he told his lawyer to lie to the Justice Department- that’s not good. That’s a pretty clear case of obstruction of Justice. 

It’s always the coverup. 

A California liberal says so!!

It’s always the coverup. 

And yet you don't condemn Joe Biden.  Why am I not surprised?  😂

I’ve always dismissed the Mar A Lago stuff because I figured that none of these guys know how to store documents- Hillary, Biden, and Pence prove that point. So criticizing Trump over it seemed stupid to me. 

But if he instructed his lawyer to lie about the documents- that’s a different matter entirely. 

Just now, Strike said:

So far as I know Biden hasn’t instructed any attorneys to lie. If you have information otherwise that will certainly change my mind about Biden. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Conservatives see Liberals as people with bad ideas.

Liberals see Conservatives as bad people with ideas.

This is probably true of some. But personally I see conservatives as mostly good people with some ideas that I disagree with- most of their ideas aren’t BAD, I just disagree with many of them. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So far as I know Biden hasn’t instructed any attorneys to lie. If you have information otherwise that will certainly change my mind about Biden. 

Yeah as usual you lay out ONE specific scenario and if we can't meet that criteria he's not corrupt.  What a tool.

4 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

In order to post here and be a member you're required to pass the man quiz. Ready?

Spider in your house, what do you do?

A - Kill it then flush it/throw it in the garbage. 

B - Scoop it up and throw it outside. 

C - Make a thread about it, cry like a little girl and eventually let it get away. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

D - Start a poll on a fantasy football forum on what to do about it.

Given the choices, it looks like the answer is "D".

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Given the choices, it looks like the answer is "D".

I think it's E. Reply to a poll on a fantasy football forum on what to do about it by brainstorming a new list of possible answers.

Wait....cross that out. I'm not guilty of that.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

This is what his lie was all about.

He's milking his base for every penny.

I did see where he lost the Proud Boys, they've had enough of being played.

So wait, you're saying that the political parties in this country don't require their candidates to raise money for their campaigns?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So wait, you're saying that the political parties in this country don't require their candidates to raise money for their campaigns?

So wait, you're saying that you agree with the tactic of telling your followers you will be arrested so they will donate to your defense just so you can use that money for your campaign?

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

Liberals are on the side of righteousness. They can’t be bothered worrying about hypocrisy.  It’s all for the cause. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

This is what his lie was all about.

He's milking his base for every penny.

I did see where he lost the Proud Boys, they've had enough of being played.

The proudboys at work in Seattle:

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That is what he is saying. Not sure why.

41 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You mean like the strategy by the Left in 2020... "Anyone but Trump"?

I mean, it's a plan that works.  Plus, Biden is doing a great job of making himself unelectable by the Independent/middle of the road voters.  If you think the majority of the Democrats do not support the Leftist ideology, then that's a lot of people that Biden will not get the votes from.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So wait, you're saying that you agree with the tactic of telling your followers you will be arrested so they will donate to your defense just so you can use that money for your campaign?

He can do what he wants.  I don't care.  I don't donate to any politician for anything.  Fock'em.  They can use their own dam money.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He can do what he wants.  I don't care.  I don't donate to any politician for anything.  Fock'em.  They can use their own dam money.

So you would agree that it's a sh1tty thing to do to tell your loyal minions that you're gonna get arrested, and they need to protest and donate money to help you, correct?

I guess democrats didn’t fundraise off of Jan 6? No lies there. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you would agree that it's a sh1tty thing to do to tell your loyal minions that you're gonna get arrested, and they need to protest and donate money to help you, correct?

I'm saying that EVERY politician who accepts donations for a campaign that they can fund themselves (which is all of them), are pretty sh!tty.  You're making it out to be only Trump, that's your agenda.  I'm simply saying that it's all of them.  No one is better or worse than the other.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm saying that EVERY politician who accepts donations for a campaign that they can fund themselves (which is all of them), are pretty sh!tty.  You're making it out to be only Trump, that's your agenda.  I'm simply saying that it's all of them.  No one is better or worse than the other.

TDS doesn't allow those afflicted by it to see outside of the Trump box they have built in their own minds. There is no cure for it. 

Gutterboy thinks only Trump raises money off of hyperbole and what ifs. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I agree that they are all sh1tty, but lying to them about being arrested to squeeze more money is next level sh1tty

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree that they are all sh1tty, but lying to them about being arrested to squeeze more money is next level sh1tty

Ok, so you're pretending that he's the only one.  Got it.  Keep your head in the sand.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

How about lying about the don’t say gay bill and fundraising off of it? Is that lie ok with you? How about lynchings? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about lying about the don’t say gay bill and fundraising off of it? Is that lie ok with you? How about lynchings? 

Exactly.  He thinks Trump is the only one.  Everything that Trump has been accused of, everyone else already did it and/or, currently is doing it.

36 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ok, so you're pretending that he's the only one.  Got it.  Keep your hand in the sand.

Hand, head, whichever.

Keep your Lamps Trimmed and Burning

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ok, so you're pretending that he's the only one.  Got it.  Keep your hand in the sand.

You can't read

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree that they are all sh1tty

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You can't read

Maybe you should read your own post a little more clearly: "but lying to them about being arrested to squeeze more money is next level sh1tty"

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Hand, head, whichever.

Keep your Lamps timmed and Burning

LOL, thanks. :doh:

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You mean like the strategy by the Left in 2020... "Anyone but Trump"?

I mean, it's a plan that works.  Plus, Biden is doing a great job of making himself unelectable by the Independent/middle of the road voters.  If you think the majority of the Democrats do not support the Leftist ideology, then that's a lot of people that Biden will not get the votes from.

Unless the opponent is Trump. 

Unless the opponent is Trump. 

Well, then that's their fault if they don't want a good president.