League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

The only person that said he would be charged yesterday was Donald 😂

DA said it himself you retarded idiot 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is the best they could do. Meanwhile no one can explain how Biden got so rich.  Even Biden can’t 

Many of these cases have been put on hold during Don’s presidency. The GA call was at the end during his denial stage of grief over discovering he was a loser.

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

DA said it himself you retarded idiot 😂

No, Bragg never came out and said he was going to arrest Trump.  Get your facts straight.

• Confused 1

Libtards in the comments fighting for their lives trying to find some way they can spin this so it looks bad for Trump and not like the democrats just focked up bigly and now are walking back their indictment with the DA himself potentially facing criminal charges 😂

1 minute ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Liar

Link to Bragg saying he was going to arrest Trump yesterday?

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Libtards in the comments fighting for their lives trying to find some way they can spin this so it looks bad for Trump and not like the democrats just focked up bigly and now are walking back their indictment with the DA himself potentially facing criminal charges 😂

The only person who claimed Trump would be arrested yesterday... was Trump.

Of course, most news outlets ran with it instead of ignoring his inane ramblings like they should have.

Imagine if Trump posted on Parler or Truth Social or whatever crappy unpopular social media platform he likes, and the news outlets ignored it. Wouldn’t that be nice?

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

The only person who claimed Trump would be arrested yesterday... was Trump.

Of course, most news outlets ran with it instead of ignoring his inane ramblings like they should have.

Imagine if Trump posted on Parler or Truth Social or whatever crappy unpopular social media platform he likes, and the news outlets ignored it. Wouldn’t that be nice?

You would have no meaning to life without trump

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You would have no meaning to life without trump

I could still watch old Apprentice reruns.

24 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It's not just his claim, it's his testimony to the grand jury on Monday.  Also of note:

- Costello told reporters Monday that he testified to the grand jury that Trump did not know about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels.

- According to Costello, in April of 2018 Cohen repeatedly stated that the Daniels payment was intended to protect the candidate’s wife, not the campaign.

- Costello said Cohen sat with the lawyer for Stormy Daniels. They negotiated a nondisclosure agreement for $130,000.

- Costello said he asked Cohen where he got it, and claimed Cohen said he took out a loan for $130,000.  The payment was made by Cohen's company and only later did Trump's company reimburse him and they logged it as "legal expenses".  

- Costello, former lawyer for Cohen testified that Cohen is a serial liar.

It was after two hours of testifying when Costello realized Bragg hadn't given the grand jury hundreds of pages of page of evidence.  🤣

I think that checks 3 or 4 of @Engorgeous George's list.

Guess everyone should drop everything - cause we all know that nobody Trump knows could ever commit perjury. 

• Sad 1

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Guess everyone should drop everything - cause we all know that nobody Trump knows could ever commit perjury. 

Well that's a step up from somebody said something isn't it.  

I don't know if Trump personally knows him or not, but his lawyers certainly do since Costello once asked Trump's attorneys if he would consider pardoning Cohen.  Costello is a former attorney for Cohen, not Trump.   

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Well that's a step up from somebody said something isn't it.  

I don't know if Trump personally knows him or not, but his lawyers certainly do since Costello once asked Trump's attorneys if he would consider pardoning Cohen.  Costello is a former attorney for Cohen, not Trump.   

I will grant you, it is a step up from the somebody said something argument. 

ETA: From the New York Post, not known for being liberal.

Robert Costello, a lawyer loyal to Trump, appeared before the jury mid-afternoon and may be the last witness in the closed-door proceeding, sources said. Disgraced former Trump lawyer and ex-con Michael Cohen was on hand at the courthouse to offer a “rebuttal,” but his testimony was not needed Monday, he told The Post.

Costello became part of the case after the FBI raided Cohen’s Manhattan pad and office in 2018 amid the scandal.

He then split from Cohen when he realized Trump’s former lawyer had turned against The Donald.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Don is the one who said he’d be arrested on Tuesday 😂

Think he was just making it up or think maybe someone said it to him?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Who the hell knows. It could be the syphilis and Diet Cokes rotting his brain.

It’s funny though that he puts this out on his diary then when it doesn’t happen on the day he says it’s some type of own on himself I guess?

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Probably just wanted attention.

• Thanks 1

I mean it does sound like he’ll be arrested at some point soon.

These AI generated pics of him running are from cops are hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I will grant you, it is a step up from the somebody said something argument. 

Just try thinking about it for a minute.  Former lawyer for the guy that was convicted for five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contributions testifies that the guy is a serial liar and your brain goes to he must know Trump?

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

I think he was just making it up.  Why do I think that?  Because right after he said it his lawyers came out and said they had heard no such thing.

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Just try thinking about it for a minute.  Former lawyer for the guy that was convicted for five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contributions testifies that the guy is a serial liar and your brain goes to he must know Trump?

You should take that up with the NY Post since they say he knows Trump too., and all the other multiple sources who way they know each other.  

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I mean it does sound like he’ll be arrested at some point soon.

These AI generated pics of him running are from cops are hilarious. 

:doublethumbsup:

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

He banged Stormy and had his fixer pay her off so he wouldn’t alienate people during the election.

Probably true, so what?  The issue is the use of campaign funds for something which must be clearly not campaign-related.  My understanding is that the law is murky at best on this, the star witness is a convicted perjurer who agreed to a plea deal to avoid more serious tax charges, and the victim changes her story more often than you change your underwear.  Add to it, now there is the question of unreleased documents as well.

The feds have never moved on this, and goodness knows they are looking for stuff to convict him on.  Prior DAs haven't seen a case either.  but Bragg to the rescue!  

Beware the precedent you set with your TDS.  

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

With an argument as strong as someone said something I can see why everyone here is upset.  It's pretty airtight. 

Well, it's certainly not like taking the word of Hillary after she destroyed her illegal servers, saying that there was nothing but Chelsea wedding emails on there.  Case closed, whee!  :D

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You should take that up with the NY Post since they say he knows Trump too., and all the other multiple sources who way they know each other.  

I'll get right on straightening out MSM for you.  :lol:

Remember that time Bill Clinton met with the attorney general of the United States in a plane hanger when they both just happened to be there while the FBI was investigating his wife who had secured the democrats nomination for president and they told us it was about grandchildren and she doesn’t even have any children never mind grandchildren and then the FBI didn’t charge his wife with a crime even though they said she had committed one? Yeah, I remember that. It’s on the level. 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Probably true, so what?  The issue is the use of campaign funds for something which must be clearly not campaign-related.  My understanding is that the law is murky at best on this, the star witness is a convicted perjurer who agreed to a plea deal to avoid more serious tax charges, and the victim changes her story more often than you change your underwear.  Add to it, now there is the question of unreleased documents as well.

The feds have never moved on this, and goodness knows they are looking for stuff to convict him on.  Prior DAs haven't seen a case either.  but Bragg to the rescue!  

That he banged Stormy seemed to be in question by people. I assumed that was a given by everyone. Makes sense he would then pay her to hush her up - but we know that was cash wasted, Trump fan couldn’t care less. 

This is just picking up steam now because they couldn’t do this when this turd was in office.

I assume ultimately he’ll walk or just get some lesser charge. 

They should investigate the out of all public officials. If they are dirty see ya…plenty of other people to take your place. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember that time Bill Clinton met with the attorney general of the United States in a plane hanger when they both just happened to be there while the FBI was investigating his wife who had secured the democrats nomination for president and they told us it was about grandchildren and she doesn’t even have any children never mind grandchildren and then the FBI didn’t charge his wife with a crime even though they said she had committed one? Yeah, I remember that. It’s on the level. 

Whatabout Clinton 😂

Let me guess…Bill is guilty…but Donald isn’t 

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wait one damn minute, how is paying off prostitutes for the campaign not campaign related?

- Cohen set up Essential Consultants LLC a Delaware shell company to facilitate payment to Stormy Daniels.

- As reported by the New York Time in February 2018 Cohen told them he paid the $130,000 to Daniels from his own pocket; he also said that the payment was not a campaign contribution.

- As reported by NBC News in March 2018 Cohen acknowledged that he had transferred funds from his home equity line of credit to the LLC and from the LLC to Daniels' attorney.

Trump is triple insulated from all of this.   

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

That AI is garbage.  They would need a lot more force if Father Trump decides to fight.  

And they had him running 😂

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

That AI is garbage.  They would need a lot more force if Father Trump decides to fight.  

They will need to bring Terminators or something.    I hope they have special, reinforced handcuffs too (IF they ever catch him to begin with), as I am guessing he can break out of or escape normal cuffs.  

Let's not forget that when Stormy and Avenatti were trying to pull shenanigans one of their main arguments was that the disclosure agreement was invalid because Trump never signed it.  Hard to sign it if you don't know about it.