League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

On 3/22/2023 at 1:20 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

Lmfao well he didn’t charge him today like he promised. Probably because he got caught lying and withholding evidence 😂

He never promised that he would charge him yesterday, like you said.

16 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

I still find it absolutely HILARIOUS these dumbass liberals on this board tried saying the DA Alvin Bragg never said he was going to indict/charge trump. They fought tooth and nail claiming he never said that. Still have been 😂 Had one idiot try to backpeddle and say “oH I mEaNt TUESDAY” 😂 you can’t make this stuff up. It’s downright hilarious watching them scramble, lie, defend, etc all because they’re retarded sheep that want a master to serve so they serve the democrats 😂 SO ready for their c0ckmeat sandwiches they willingly get down on their knees and open their mouths wide ready to have it shoved down their throats. Never before have I seen individuals SO willing to defend blatantly evil people and SO ready to get down on their knees for them 

Digby is a national treasure 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:
On 3/22/2023 at 10:20 AM, WhiskeyCash said:

Lmfao well he didn’t charge him today like he promised. Probably because he got caught lying and withholding evidence 😂

He never promised that he would charge him yesterday, like you said.

You are going to be disappointed how this ends 😂

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Digby is a national treasure 

Help out a new guy. Is Digby a previous alias of WhiskeyCashless? 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Help out a new guy. Is Digby a previous alias of WhiskeyCashless? 

Says Sybil.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

He posted it on truth social dummy

Got me.  Congrats. About Fockin time, Charlie Brown. 

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Short line at the library PC today! How are you?

I'm better than those west coast violent liberal bltches that burned up and looted Seattle in 2020. Can you imagine being one of those little cowards living out there? Such a shltty life. All going to hell in the end.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Got me.  Congrats. About Fockin time, Lucy

It was in the article as well 😂

It was in the article as well 😂

And this is actual footage:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did you get them yet? We were told he would be arrested on Tuesday.

By whom?!?

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

By whom?!?

Did you enjoy burning and looting Seattle proud boy?

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Seachode they say that a mixture of vinegar and lemons will help with your halitosis. Good luck!

What did you get while looting and burning seattle in 2020? Eh, peanut pimpledoosh? Or are you past burning down that city and now still whining about the selfiefest?

15 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What did you get while looting and burning seattle in 2020? Eh, peanut pimpledoosh? Or are you past burning down that city and now still whining about the selfiefest?

I can tolerate your sad Seattle humor what a shitshow the 2020 year was…but don’t bring pimple guy into this. I’m thegeneral you dope!

I can tolerate your sad Seattle humor what a shitshow the 2020 year was…but don’t bring pimple guy into this. I’m thegeneral you dope!

You are the pimpledoosh and you voted for the people who supported your  looting and burning of that foul city. The liberal people of that city and the whole of the west coast are shameless steaming pieces of crap. You and the whole liberal west coast. Scream and whine and cry Trump all you want wimp, but there is no comparing anything about your summer of insurrection in 2020 to any riots of any other time in this nation's history.  

And you keep voting them in and contributing to the downfall of this once great nation. So pathetic.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

You are the pimpledoosh and you voted for the people who supported your  looting and burning of that foul city. The liberal people of that city and the whole of the west coast are shameless steaming pieces of crap. You and the whole liberal west coast. Scream and whine and cry Trump all you want wimp, but there is no comparing anything about your summer of insurrection in 2020 to any riots of any other time in this nation's history.  

And you keep voting them in. So pathetic.

The mayor of Seattle is gone you dummy 😂

I don’t know what shethole you live in but I’m sure it’s wonderful because you are there you special person. 

Did they finally get him?

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The mayor of Seattle is gone you dummy 😂

I don’t know what shethole you live in but I’m sure it’s wonderful because you are there you special person. 

I didn't realize that seattle doesn't have a mayor anymore. 😜 I guess now all you violent pieces of garbage are running the show. No difference. 😆

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Seachode they say that a mixture of vinegar and lemons will help with your halitosis. Good luck!

so no comment on the mostly peaceful chaz love in festival in Seattle?  you live there.  give us the scoop on how this love fest worked.

3 minutes ago, shadrap said:

so no comment on the mostly peaceful chaz love in festival in Seattle?  you live there.  give us the scoop on how this love fest worked.

This will be interesting to hear for sure. 

5 minutes ago, shadrap said:

The summer of Chaz did not work out!

The zone was pretty much eradicated after a few weeks. It’s a few neighborhoods over so only get there every couple months. Tons of bars and restaurants  there and life moved on long ago. 

30 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The summer of Chaz did not work out!

The zone was pretty much eradicated after a few weeks. It’s a few neighborhoods over so only get there every couple months. Tons of bars and restaurants  there and life moved on long ago. 

But all that burning and looting and beating and stuff you liberals like to do must have felt so much more satisfying than the wimpy selfie fest that Trump had. 

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

But all that burning and looting and beating and stuff you liberals like to do must have felt so much more satisfying than the wimpy selfie fest that Trump had. 

The skid mark you live in is paradise I’m sure 😂

I’m happy for you Seachode! Winning at life.

Foiled again.  

Don’t worry guys.  There’s always the psycho woman that claimed she lured Trump into a dressing room to try on clothes for him or dopes in Georgia trying to make a facetious off the cuff comment on a call about finding votes into something.  

10 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

And you keep voting them in and contributing to the downfall of this once great nation. So pathetic.

Pimpledoosh lives in Texas.

Either thegeneral is not pimpledoosh or thegeneral does not live in Seattle. But not both.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Bro pulls out Rusty's myspace :lol:

This is next level creepy stalking

well i mean he keeps using the same handle of rusty syringes everywhere.  its not hard.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rusty deserves like 200 stalkers.  might make him respect others lol.

You're upset he doesn't respect you?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You're upset he doesn't respect you?

im upset that he abuses his kid to score internet points. hes a POS.