Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

California Is A SHIZZHOLE

It so foking weird, it makes them pass out standing up hunched over in the shape of a question mark.  Every time I see them I think, damn my back!

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It so foking weird, it makes them pass out standing up hunched over in the shape of a question mark.  Every time I see them I think, damn my back!

At least they will not choke on their own vomit.  Or may be that would be more merciful.

12 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Who buys the banners and porta johns?

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

CALIFORNIA AT ITS FINEST

the pawn shop is located at 3140 kensington ave, philadelphia pa, 19134, ph# 215-739-7296

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Those folks are pretty flexible aren't they? 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

the pawn shop is located at 3140 kensington ave, philadelphia pa, 19134, ph# 215-739-7296

Philly is a democratic dumpster fire 

the solution at this point is either send in the cops or private security to sweep the area and ship them all out, and do it with a media blackout.  preferably ship them to the hamptons.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Who buys the banners and porta johns?

A - It's the new lib rallying cry.  The protester groups have hung on to homeless rights now that BLM has faded.

B - Many of these cities put millions towards supporting the homeless in the exact wrong way. 

Newsome should be president. 

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

PORTLAND IS A SHIZZHOLE, DEMOCRATIC STATE AS WELL. ARE YOU SHOCKED?

Look at the pretentious idiots walk past him whose votes allowed this to happen.  🤣

And wow?  Who are these people that don't know this happens on every street corner of these cities that have made drug use defacto legal?  

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

2 California sex predators accused of raping girls at motel in homeless voucher scandal

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-california-sex-predators-accused-raping-girls-motel-homeless-voucher-scandal

We’re a big state with the most people. Not everyone behaves well. But most people do and overall it’s a paradise to live here. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

We’re a big state with the most people. Not everyone behaves well. But most people do and overall it’s a paradise to live here. 

What part of CA are you in? 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It's a paradise from the pure fact of the weather and oceanfront property.  Other than that, it's a sh#thole.  Democrats have ruined that state to the point as much as people would LIKE to live their, they can't.

Doesn't matter how good the weather is if the government policies, taxes and outright corruption make you completely miserable.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It's absolutely a beautiful State, Northern California is gorgeous. But It won't be for long if you keep voting Democrat, it's slipping away. You're losing your State. 

• Like 1

Good Christ, bagging on CA again. Where do you live, @League Champion?

I guaran-fukin-tee I'd rather live in CA than whatever backwater, redneck utopia you call home.

Just now, League Champion said:

It's absolutely a beautiful State, Northern California is gorgeous. But It won't be for long if you keep voting Democrat, it's slipping away. You're losing your State. 

Somehow I think we’ll survive. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

One of the many reasons I vote Democrat in California is because I’m pro-choice. I love that we are a sanctuary for women who increasingly have nowhere else to go. Just as we are a haven for undocumented immigrants and a cultural haven for gays and trans who face persecution elsewhere. California lives up to the promise of America. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What part of CA are you in? 

Super WHITE Huntington Beach with a whopping 1% black population.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

gays and trans who face persecution elsewhere

Where exactly is that?? I'm in South Carolina, the Redest of Red States. I don't see Trannys or gays hanging from trees or being thrown to a firing squad. In fact they are everywhere. We all seem to gel just fine. 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Super WHITE Huntington Beach with a whopping 1% black population.  :lol:

That's what I am wondering. If he's in a beach front/coastal city, valley areas, or foothills. Urban vs rural. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

That's what I am wondering. If he's in a beach front/coastal city, valley areas, or foothills. Urban vs rural. 

Tim's only exposure to a diverse population is the illegals he hires to exploit.

• Haha 2

Plus he admitted he never goes downtown, in the thread about white people contributing to pollution in black areas.  He's in a bubble and enjoys being a hypocrite. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Tim's only exposure to a diverse population is the illegals he hires to exploit.

Hey, Huntington Beach is 20% Latino!  Someone has to wash the sheets and take out the trash.  

I spend a lot of time in all of it. I manage property in Bakersfield, spend a ton of time in Long Beach (parts of which are heavily black) Los Angeles, the Valley. I see it all. 

Being totally honest, our cities have problems right now. Some of it is due to Democratic policies, that would be stupid to deny. I’m not happy about it. I really wanted Rick Caruso, a new kind of Democrat, to get elected mayor of LA. Instead we got Karen Bass with the same old failed leftist ideas. 

But I think people who gleefully call California dead are being very short sided. We’re too big, too wealthy, to ever fail. We’ll figure it out. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Plus he admitted he never goes downtown, in the thread about white people contributing to pollution in black areas.  He's in a bubble and enjoys being a hypocrite. 

Born into privilege, so he thinks everyone else with white skin was too. Soft. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

WTF? I go to downtown Los Angeles all the time. I was there yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

One of the many reasons I vote Democrat in California is because I’m pro-choice. I love that we are a sanctuary for women who increasingly have nowhere else to go. Just as we are a haven for undocumented immigrants and a cultural haven for gays and trans who face persecution elsewhere. California lives up to the promise of America. 

It was added to our state constitution in 2022; really hard to remove it now even if you started voting red. 

Just saying. 

California lives up to the promise of America? Seriously? Less than 30% can afford to buy a home here. Infrastructure is falling apart (see the Parajo levee that has broken multiple times since it was built, yet Newsome talks about climate change instead of fixing it), wildfires, cities in which people can cr@p and do drugs in the middle of the street...I could go on. 

Is this what you want America to look like? 

What can they do with all these people?  Do you throw them all in jail?  Put them all in a rehabilitation program?  There's lot of cleaning up that needs to be done in these cities but how do you do it?

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I spend a lot of time in all of it. I manage property in Bakersfield, spend a ton of time in Long Beach (parts of which are heavily black) Los Angeles, the Valley. I see it all. 

Being totally honest, our cities have problems right now. Some of it is due to Democratic policies, that would be stupid to deny. I’m not happy about it. I really wanted Rick Caruso, a new kind of Democrat, to get elected mayor of LA. Instead we got Karen Bass with the same old failed leftist ideas. 

But I think people who gleefully call California dead are being very short sided. We’re too big, too wealthy, to ever fail. We’ll figure it out. 

Ah, we are too big and wealthy to fail? 

You're viewing it from being rich in CA, which is soooo different than the people you probably rent to who can barely afford it when rent is increased. And before you claim to "not be rich" you're in property management. 

You mean YOU will figure it out, the rest of the folks will just "deal" or keep getting social services or add to the homeless population.