kozmiq

How long have you been married ?

6 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Only saw Too. Not long. Didn’t know you were being a grammar Nazi 

I wasn’t idiot.  Look at the question asked in the thread title.  I answered with a single word as a joke to MY marriage.  Why do some in here want everything to be about them.  This has nothing to do with you or the OP.  I was simply saying my marriage has been going on for too long.  That’s it.  Now, rest easy today.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I wasn’t idiot.  Look at the question asked in the thread title.  I answered with a single word as a joke to MY marriage.  Why do some in here want everything to be about them.  This has nothing to do with you or the OP.  I was simply saying my marriage has been going on for too long.  That’s it.  Now, rest easy today.

OK ass_hole. OP made it come off as grammar issue not me. F U

15 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So hey kozmiq, here is the problem I have with this story.  Doing some rough calculations here:  the accident was 6 years ago, and you got married 5 years prior, that's 11 years ago.  You were mid 30s when you got married, call it 35, so you are now 46?  Makes sense since you are still raising the kids. 

Yet you saw the Beatles live in 1966 and a host of other 60s/70s bands:

I recall your handle from the past as a weak alias who used to post a bunch of trolling stuff about a female poster named Siouxsie, presumably another alias.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know you should keep your stories straight. :thumbsup: 

Okay, I'm gonna help you out .. although I don't know if I'm talking to jerryskids or Gladiators.  But since you're so interested, I'll point you in the right direction.

Years ago, there was a young man who was renting a property from my family.  A small house that needed updating electrical and plumbing.  The kid did it for us and we cut his rent.  His name was Cliff and we became friends inasmuch as a renter can be with the landlord.  Afterwards, he moved to WVA and we hadn't heard from him until this past week.  He was back in NoVA for a funeral and stopped by to see us (me).  He said he was performing marriage ceremonies as well as doing some preaching.  He said some of the people getting married were pretty strange; one couple were teenagers and another was a man and woman in their eighties.  Anyway, I thought I'd start a thread, here about getting married and see what turned up.  Me = I wasn't about to add my personal information.  Why? Because when I was a poster here many years ago, things got pretty bad.  People were finding out personal information about posters and moving it into their real lives.  I had a poster find out where I lived and caused some turmoil with my family and even our bank.  Also, somebody appeared at an event where my girlfriend was working and drunkenly, verbally attacked her.  I hope that wasn't you.

Anyway, you pushed the point that it was polite for me to enter my personal information.  I wasn't gonna do that so I let Cliff enter his.  It was pretty interesting.  So THAT was him.  Me = I am who I have been here since I returned to this message board.  Btw, I am not an alias nor do I have one .. and Siouxsie wasn't either.  And neither was Midge (the little person).  And we don't own the Kite Loft in Ocean City, MD anymore.  

Hopefully, you can move on from this exercise.  I don't want to leave again and I have no idea how to start an alias.

Friends ?

13 hours ago, Gladiators said:

When I initially started reading this thread I thought he was attempting a spoof on Joe and Hunter. I felt too bad about posting that, but after a few cocktails and reading this, I decided to throw it out there.

See the reply to jerryskids re: this topic.

8 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Okay, I'm gonna help you out .. although I don't know if I'm talking to jerryskids or Gladiators.  But since you're so interested, I'll point you in the right direction.

Years ago, there was a young man who was renting a property from my family.  A small house that needed updating electrical and plumbing.  The kid did it for us and we cut his rent.  His name was Cliff and we became friends inasmuch as a renter can be with the landlord.  Afterwards, he moved to WVA and we hadn't heard from him until this past week.  He was back in NoVA for a funeral and stopped by to see us (me).  He said he was performing marriage ceremonies as well as doing some preaching.  He said some of the people getting married were pretty strange; one couple were teenagers and another was a man and woman in their eighties.  Anyway, I thought I'd start a thread, here about getting married and see what turned up.  Me = I wasn't about to add my personal information.  Why? Because when I was a poster here many years ago, things got pretty bad.  People were finding out personal information about posters and moving it into their real lives.  I had a poster find out where I lived and caused some turmoil with my family and even our bank.  Also, somebody appeared at an event where my girlfriend was working and drunkenly, verbally attacked her.  I hope that wasn't you.

Anyway, you pushed the point that it was polite for me to enter my personal information.  I wasn't gonna do that so I let Cliff enter his.  It was pretty interesting.  So THAT was him.  Me = I am who I have been here since I returned to this message board.  Btw, I am not an alias nor do I have one .. and Siouxsie wasn't either.  And neither was Midge (the little person).  And we don't own the Kite Loft in Ocean City, MD anymore.  

Hopefully, you can move on from this exercise.  I don't want to leave again and I have no idea how to start an alias.

Friends ?

Honestly I am with S’kids. I remember your name to be always naming or complaining about Siouxsie. And the story you just told makes less sense. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Friends ?

Here's the deal.  Before this I saw you as a troll who made up a bunch of crap about your life.  Now... I still see you as that same person, but this time you lied about your wife dying to get our sympathy.  I don't care if that ridiculous Cliff story has any shred of truth, because you let it stay there and ran with it.  A lot of us have come here for support for actual serious problems, and you made it a little harder to believe the next time around.

So basically you are dead to me, and if there was ever a chance I would believe anything you say, that is now gone.

Jeez, what a bad week on the bored.  First Justin goes psycho stalker on Rusty, and now you confirm you are a POS.  Please join Justin in deleting your account and running out into traffic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow.  This is pretty pathetic, even by the extremely low standards of this cesspool.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

First Justin goes psycho stalker on Rusty, and now you confirm you are a POS.  Please join Justin in deleting your account and running out into traffic. 

What's this about Justin?  Was on travel this past week so I must've missed it. 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

What's this about Justin?  Was on travel this past week so I must've missed it. 

He went way back in board history and dug up a heartfelt, sentimental post I wrote about my son. This was at a time when we knew most of each other's real names, and that post had my son's real name in it.

He spouted a bunch of "Where did this Rusty go?" psychotic nonsense and claimed I couldn't possibly be anything other than a crapass father, judging solely on my ongoing ruffling of his prissy little feathers. Then he went on to dig up a YouTube video of one of my songs, with my real name on it.

I'm not sure what his point was, but it decisively underscored why we could be more open here all those years ago. 

I sent out dozens of CDs with my name on it to Geeks, plus there were links in my signature to my online music, which had my real name on it.

This was next-level stalker and mentally ill stuff on his part, just because I bust his balls here.

My name used to go out on 70,000 newspapers a day and was on a website that got millions of hits a year, so I'm not all that worried about who knows me.

But that little focker Justin is a lunatic.

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He went way back in board history and dug up a heartfelt, sentimental post I wrote about my son. This was at a time when we knew most of each other's real names, and that post had my son's real name in it.

He spouted a bunch of "Where did this Rusty go?" psychotic nonsense and claimed I couldn't possibly be anything other than a crapass father, judging solely on my ongoing ruffling of his prissy little feathers. Then he went on to dig up a YouTube video of one of my songs, with my real name on it.

I'm not sure what his point was, but it decisively underscored why we could be more open here all those years ago. 

I sent out dozens of CDs with my name on it to Geeks, plus there were links in my signature to my online music, which had my real name on it.

This was next-level stalker and mentally ill stuff on his part, just because I bust his balls here.

My name used to go out on 70,000 newspapers a day and was on a website that got millions of hits a year, so I'm not all that worried about who knows me.

Yeah but you and everyone else here knew that before this week, yet you kept it up with him. And now you act surprised that the psycho acted psychotic.  You just couldn’t resist because you’re an attention starved twat. 

• Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but you and everyone else here knew that before this week, yet you kept it up with him. And now you act surprised that the psycho acted psychotic.  You just couldn’t resist because you’re an attention starved twat. 

You and Justin are two peas in a psycho-stalker pod.

😵

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Here's the deal.  Before this I saw you as a troll who made up a bunch of crap about your life.  Now... I still see you as that same person, but this time you lied about your wife dying to get our sympathy.  I don't care if that ridiculous Cliff story has any shred of truth, because you let it stay there and ran with it.  A lot of us have come here for support for actual serious problems, and you made it a little harder to believe the next time around.

So basically you are dead to me, and if there was ever a chance I would believe anything you say, that is now gone.

Jeez, what a bad week on the bored.  First Justin goes psycho stalker on Rusty, and now you confirm you are a POS.  Please join Justin in deleting your account and running out into traffic. 

Okay, I get it.  I post too much about my crazy life.  Probably always have.  As far as coming here for serious problems, dude, you've got to be kidding.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I couldn't be more / less a 5.  There's some really crazy sh!t here.  I wasn't looking for sympathy .. you pushed me into posting my personal stuff.  I didn't want to.  I apologize for misleading.

And if you don't believe me, that's fine.  I'm not begging you or anybody else to.  I know some crazy sh!t crosses my path.  Always seem to have.  Maybe I exaggerate at times.  Do you ?  Does anybody ?  I just wanted to entertain with my crazy.  Seriously, I don't believe you .. or anybody else for that matter.  I'd be a fool to.  Anybody / everybody would.  I just try hard to avoid starting threads about political BS.

And what about edjr, there's at least 3 maybe more people posting on that handle.

I apologize to you and anybody else that deserves so.  And if that's not enough .. so be it.  I'm not crying.  Nobody should be.   

I'm not tucking my tail between my legs nor am I deleting my account.  I'm moving on.

I wish you well .. I harbor no grudge.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is focking sheer entertainment. 😆

31 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

This is focking sheer entertainment. 😆

Isn’t it? Rusty is so starving for attention that he feels the need to befriend numerous strangers on the internet and share his personal info. He should attempt to make some friends IRL. He seems to be the kinda guy that most people get sick of and stop hanging out with. Sad. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t it? Rusty is so starving for attention that he feels the need to befriend numerous strangers on the internet and share his personal info. He should attempt to make some friends IRL. He seems to be the kinda guy that most people get sick of and stop hanging out with. Sad. 

Says the guy who prides himself and places an unhealthy amount of self-worth on his ongoing efforts to be the most prolific poster here on a daily basis.

He won the day!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣

23 hours ago, kozmiq said:

Friends ?

😆

20 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I was somebody!!!! :cry:

You all disrespect me!!! :cry:

:lol: