Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

TikTok

As Americans, do we ban it ?  Or, do we make China sell their interests to Americans ?  Or do we do something else ?  Or do we do nothing ?

And why ?

And if you have not a clue, just say so.

This is a very good topic with all kinds of angles. Free speech, security issues, economic issues. It has it all.

Personally not a fan of banning stuff unless it’s perfectly clear it needs to happen and don’t see that yet here but would definitely like to be more educated on it.

I don’t use it so don’t care outside of larger issues (free speech mostly).

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

As Americans, do we ban it ?  Or, do we make China sell their interests to Americans ?  Or do we do something else ?  Or do we do nothing ?

And why ?

And if you have not a clue, just say so.

What does Cliff have to say about this issue? 

51 minutes ago, weepaws said:

What does Cliff have to say about this issue? 

He says you are going to Hell.  How about that mofu !

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

He says you are going to Hell.  How about that mofu !

The year 2000 I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  How about that Cliff. 

The Bibie says that liars don’t make it into God’s kingdom.  

Thanks. 

Link

Banning TikTok outright also will impact many normal people who understand their data is being tracked. Tough issue here. 

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

The year 2000 I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  How about that Cliff. 

The Bibie says that liars don’t make it into God’s kingdom.  

Thanks. 

I see that you are having trouble with Matthew 6:14-15

5 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Link

Banning TikTok outright also will impact many normal people who understand their data is being tracked. Tough issue here. 

Easy come , easy go when you’re an influencer 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Easy come , easy go when you’re an influencer 

HT. Hello old friend!!

• Like 1

I overheard some conspiracy theory podcast that was claiming they were all kind of Rights and fringements writers along with this bill meaning they can come into any personal device on the internet and look at what you been doing this is Patriot act for the internet watch out

The testimony in Congress said tiktok was logging user keystrokes.  If someone removed the app from the phone now, would the keystroke logger software remain embedded?  How would a person find out if it's still there, and how would it be removed?

Facebook has spent millions of dollars in a smear campaign against tiktok. The politicians during the hearing did NOT know wtf they were talking about. “Does tiktok access the wifi on my phone” what the fock are you talking about? They’re demanding to know “where’s my money from everything on there”? All they want is THEIR cut of the profits and since it’s not based in America they can’t get it. You know it’s a sham when they’re SO concerned about “users private data” when Facebook themselves SOLD that data to China. The very SAME country they’re claiming tiktok sends data too. But as long as you pay off the politicians you can do whatever you want. Hence, why Facebook has gotten away with so much. I’d say Twitter but Elon bought them and revealed how twisted and corrupt they are with the democrats 

• Haha 2

On 3/28/2023 at 9:09 AM, taco breath said:

I overheard some conspiracy theory podcast that was claiming they were all kind of Rights and fringements writers along with this bill meaning they can come into any personal device on the internet and look at what you been doing this is Patriot act for the internet watch out

This “thegeneral” guy loves nubile lesbians!

what does @WhiskeyCash think? big tiktok user if I recall.

edit:  i see he already responded

If some type of ban were to pass through Congress and Biden doesn’t veto this it would be pretty wild. That could happen.

If you saw these kid /phone zombies and how little they can process you would  ban phones let alone tik tok.

in reality, the geek club is prolly worse than tic tok.

Another tick mark as stupid increases its insurmountable lead for things on the internet...