Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

9 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Our only hope is to restore the nuclear family.  

Our culture and values are manipulated by money and those with power.  Until we can see and acknowledge this, we're treading water and slowly drowning. 

Further, whether or not you believe in God, religion provides a moral compass and compassion for humanity that is being lost as this country becomes less involved in it.

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Just about anywhere. 20% of gun sales don’t go through background checks. Private sales don’t require one. 

And a delayed background check means no background check. Dylann Roof should never have been allowed to own a gun. But his background check was delayed due to crappy paperwork in the South Carolina police system. After 3 days of delay, you can buy the gun no matter what, which he did.

I agree, we should pass and enforce the same gun laws and penalties as Saudi Arabia.  They have really low gun crime.

1 minute ago, blick said:

Further, whether or not you believe in God, religion provides a moral compass and compassion for humanity that is being lost as this country becomes less involved in it.

Yeah, that's one thing where those Muslim countries really are way ahead of us. No moral ambiguity there!

17 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just like outlawing cocaine will make it harder for addicts to get cocaine?  We have been battling that since the 70's and made negative progress but we magically think back ground checks and a government "war on guns"  are going to work.  

The problem is we are too lax on crimes committed with guns.  Very similar to alcohol.      

Are you arguing that laws against cocaine don’t make it harder to get cocaine? :unsure: 

Why have laws? 

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

We’re talking about routine gun violence because your guys say that’s the bigger issue and I agree. Try to keep up.

Ok, give us those stats, you know compared to stolen and/or illegal guns.  

8 minutes ago, blick said:

Religion has also led to some of the biggest bloodshed in human history.

Just now, MDC said:

Are you arguing that laws against cocaine don’t make it harder to get cocaine? :unsure: 

Why have laws? 

No my point is, it is currently just as easy to get cocaine as it is an illegal weapon.   The laws don't mean a damn thing with light handed enforcement and penalty.  Make it mandatory years is prison if you are caught with cocaine.  Make it mandatory death with no appeal rights if you commit a crime with a gun.  What do we do instead, probation, noncash bonds. etc.  

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought we were talking about fixing current day US problems.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why have laws? 

People have been debating whether it's worth having laws against it.  Marijuana was illegal everywhere at one point too.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So has gold. What’s your point? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I thought it was trans? Long as we can blame a minority.

:( Facts are real

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I thought it was trans? Long as we can blame a minority.

:(

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

No my point is, it is currently just as easy to get cocaine as it is an illegal weapon.   The laws don't mean a damn thing with light handed enforcement and penalty.  Make it mandatory years is prison if you are caught with cocaine.  Make it mandatory death with no appeal rights if you commit a crime with a gun.  What do we do instead, probation, noncash bonds. etc.  

Laws against cocaine make it harder to get cocaine. I can get coke if I want to now but that comes with a lot more risk. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If a thug breaks into your house you’re supposed to immediately report it to the police. In some states you’re not required to ever report a gun missing or stolen.

Mental health - I’d be for a ban maybe if the buyer was in an involuntary psych hold or had a restraining order or something, not just vague “mental health issues.”

HTH?

Why would ANY upstanding gun owner not contact authorities if their gun is stolen?   Bwhahahahahahahah  What a stupid take.

Just now, blick said:

I thought we were talking about fixing current day US problems.

Religion is still a current day problem.  There are still religious wars.  Churches are still covering up sexual assault.  The school in Nashville even had a person accused of child molestation around the same time the recent shooter went there.

I believe religion does more good than harm but they are not innocent by any means.

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, that's one thing where those Muslim countries really are way ahead of us. No moral ambiguity there!

Let's continue to compare our problems to SOME Muslim countries like Somalia.  🙄

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Why would ANY upstanding gun owner not contact authorities if their gun is stolen?   Bwhahahahahahahah  What a stupid take.

The point is that laws against straw purchases are unenforceable if you’re not required to report a gun lost or stolen. If a gun you legally bought and then sold or gave to a felon is later used in a crime, you can claim it was lost.

Get it now?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So has gold. What’s your point? 

Having more religion is not always the answer.  I keep hearing people say that more religion would make it better and I don't completely agree.

Having more religion is not always the answer.  I keep hearing people say that more religion would make it better and I don't completely agree.

That’s fine.  But let’s not go back thousands of years to make your point. Genghis Khan wasn’t religious. Neither was Stalin and a host of other mass murderers. 

Just now, blick said:

Do you think the US could use more religion now?  I do.

I don't but that's just me.  It doesn't have to be religion, it can be anyone that is a good role model.  We need better leadership as a country.  We are so torn apart right now.  Maybe religion will help some people but it's not going to help everyone.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s fine.  But let’s not go back thousands of years to make your point. Genghis Khan wasn’t religious. Neither was Stalin and a host of other mass murderers. 

My point was that religion is not the end all be all answer that some make it to be.  That's all.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Laws against cocaine make it harder to get cocaine. I can get coke if I want to now but that comes with a lot more risk. 

I imagine these nut jobs that are basically on a suicide mission put a lot of time into weighing risk.

The guy that went to kill Brett Kavanaugh was non binary. There has definitely been an increase in violence from the trans crowd. They appear to have been radicalized. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guy that went to kill Brett Kavanaugh was non binary. There has definitely been an increase in violence from the trans crowd. They appear to have been radicalized. 

Do you think the trans crowd has been treated positively or negatively the last couple of years?  I think this may have a lot to do with it.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I imagine these nut jobs that are basically on a suicide mission put a lot of time into weighing risk.

We’re talking about routine gun violence like in CHICAGO! 

Keep up.

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

And the current gun laws are perfectly fine for average persons such as ourselves much like the illegal drug laws are fine.  

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you think the trans crowd has been treated positively or negatively the last couple of years?  I think this may have a lot to do with it.

Not as bad as Trump voters have been. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

The point is that laws against straw purchases are unenforceable if you’re not required to report a gun lost or stolen. If a gun you legally bought and then sold or gave to a felon is later used in a crime, you can claim it was lost.

Get it now?

So you report it lost of stolen even what?  It goes in a file or database.  How exactly does that prevent or even deter a criminal from using that gun to commit a crime?

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Insanely positive.  Heroes even 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not as bad as Trump voters have been. 

Didn't Trump voters attack the Capitol?

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

With each passing year there has never been a better time to be trans

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Positively in large part.  Thr are celebrated now more than ever.  

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

With each passing year there has never been a better time to be trans

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Positively in large part.  Thr are celebrated now more than ever.  

It sure doesn't seem that way with how the media has been portraying them.  I see more and more negative stories.  Just look at all the threads that are made on here talking about how sick they are.

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

So you report it lost of stolen even what?  It goes in a file or database.  How exactly does that prevent or even deter a criminal from using that gun to commit a crime?

It makes it harder for the criminal to get that gun in the first place?

I’ll be back much later. 

It sure doesn't seem that way with how the media has been portraying them.  I see more and more negative stories.  Just look at all the threads that are made on here talking about how sick they are.

No way bro. They win every woman of the year that exists now

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What media has bashed them? 

The posts here are the same as BLM racism being shoved down our throats.  It is called push back.

So you are saying as a society we were more accepting of trans people 10 years ago?   I strongly disagree.  

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No way bro. They win every woman of the year that exists now

Which has led to major backlash from others.  Anytime I've seen the trans community celebrated there is always a bunch of negative feedback from others.

You honestly don't think they receive any hate?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

What media has bashed them? 

The posts here are the same as BLM racism being shoved down our throats.  It is called push back.

So you are saying as a society we were more accepting of trans people 10 years ago?   I strongly disagree.  

I'm saying the negativity is stronger than ever.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Which has led to major backlash from others.  Anytime I've seen the trans community celebrated there is always a bunch of negative feedback from others.

You honestly don't think they receive any hate?

I actually don’t think the receive hate. What they receive is that they are people who need help and should not be promoting stuff as it’s ok and not to children. When they do push it on children that’s when the hate comes out. There may be a few zealots here but we all pretty much like do whatever you want to yourself but don’t expect us to actually consider you a woman 

These are just my observations.  I may be way off base but it sure seems like the trans community is feeling threatened for some reason lately.