Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm saying the negativity is stronger than ever.

No it isn't.   If you want to play that game then negativity towards white males is higher than ever.   

People have more of an opinion on Trans people now because it is shoved down our throats now more than ever.  They have Ed taking a sensitivity class at work because of the alphabet and blm uprising.   Of course opinions will be formed and vocalized when something is pushed on you.  

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

These are just my observations.  I may be way off base but it sure seems like the trans community is feeling threatened for some reason lately.

Sure seems like the white community is getting vilified not by normal people expressing opinions but by major news outlets.  

CNN tweeted out an opinion piece recently that if you are white and use memes with black people to express a strong emotional reaction than that is a form of blackface.   

White community is being attacked and major companies like CNN are driving the bus.  

Agree?

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you want to play that game then negativity towards white males is higher than ever.

I'm not playing a game and I 100% agree with you.  Both can be true.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not playing a game and I 100% agree with you.  Both can be true.

Ok if everyones being attacked then no one is being attacked.   If a white male shoots people you wouldnt say "well white people are being attacked more than ever that probably is a reason we see more violence than usual".  Maybe you would but I doubt it.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ok if everyones being attacked then no one is being attacked.   If a white male shoots people you wouldnt say "well white people are being attacked more than ever that probably is a reason we see more violence than usual".  Maybe you would but I doubt it.  

I'm not talking specifically about physical violence.  The trans community obviously is feeling threatened, why?  Are they just making it up?

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

These are just my observations.  I may be way off base but it sure seems like the trans community is feeling threatened for some reason lately.

I think they feel emboldened, the press and the DNC is using them as pawns 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not talking specifically about physical violence.  The trans community obviously is feeling threatened, why?  Are they just making it up?

You stated perhaps the reason for the appearance of an uptick in violence from letter people is because they are getting hate.   Not sure what this post of yours is alluding to.  

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Perhaps it provides them the power of a talking point to try to cancel any opposition to their behavior, no matter how outrageous.  It is a politcal,power move.  Victimization preceeds reform and claimed victimization or staged or provoked victimization is all lumped in with actual intolerance. 

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Didn't Trump voters attack the Capitol?

Did they Kill anyone? Did they Show up at Sotomayors house to kill her? Protest outside of other left wing justices house and not be arrested, or even moved? Accosted at restaurants ? Called a racist and uneducated moron? Denied employment? Have the FBI call you a domestic terrorist for speaking up at a school board meeting? And on and on. 

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

You stated perhaps the reason for the appearance of an uptick in violence from letter people is because they are getting hate.   Not sure what this post of your is alluding to.  

Then why do you think it's come to this?  I'm just trying to come up with some reasonable answers.  I obviously don't know for sure.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Most of it. No different than what we have seen about police killing unarmed blacks. That had a better basis in reality than religious people attacking trans people. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think they feel emboldened, the press and the DNC is using them as pawns 

Third verse, same as the first. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you thrust yourself into the public view, you open yourself up for criticism.  What adult human being doesn't know rhis?

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

If you thrust yourself into the public view, you open yourself up for criticism.  What adult human being doesn't know rhis?

They obviously can't handle it.  They want attention but also want to be left alone? 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They obviously can't handle it.  They want attention but also want to be left alone? 🤷‍♂️

You must change the way in which you speak (e.g. using they/them for a single person) and forget everything you know about basic biology or else we will have you canceled!!!!

48 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

No it isn't.   If you want to play that game then negativity towards white males is higher than ever.   

People have more of an opinion on Trans people now because it is shoved down our throats now more than ever.  They have Ed taking a sensitivity class at work because of the alphabet and blm uprising.   Of course opinions will be formed and vocalized when something is pushed on you.  

I just received an email regarding a new required training class at my work:

"Recognizing and Addressing Micro-behaviors in the Workplace"

This one should be a hoot. :rolleyes:

There have been multiple reports of fake calls for school shootings today.  WTF is wrong with people?

30 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The trans community obviously is feeling threatened, why?  

-There’s pushback on kids getting drugs and surgery

-Theres pushback on men in women’s sports

-There’s pushback on men in women only spaces

-There’s pushback on destruction of language and societal norms

Its interesting that you use the term “threatened”, because that’s exactly the way it’s been twisted even though a vast majority of trans violence is domestic related or through sex work.  They’re using the term genocide for Gods sake.  Realistically, no one is trying to exterminate trans people, but destroying objective truths so you can feel affirmed is bullish!t.  And, of course, the bigger picture is installation of Marxist ideology masquerading as social justice. That’s why they feel threatened.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Then why do you think it's come to this?  I'm just trying to come up with some reasonable answers.  I obviously don't know for sure.

Violence and criminality is being redefined as allowable for certain folks.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Religion has also led to some of the biggest bloodshed in human history.

And liberalism of today resembles a religion in so many ways

Just now, RLLD said:

And liberalism of today resembles a religion in so many ways

Is some ways.  There are groups of people that think of Trump as a god too.  There are plenty of cooks out there.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its interesting that you use the term “threatened”, because that’s exactly the way it’s been twisted even though a vast majority of trans violence is domestic related or through sex work.  They’re using the term genocide for Gods sake.  Realistically, no one is trying to exterminate trans people, but destroying objective truths so you can feel affirmed is bullish!t.  And, of course, the bigger picture is installation of Marxist ideology masquerading as social justice. That’s why they feel threatened.  

winner

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is some ways.  There are groups of people that think of Trump as a god too.  There are plenty of cooks out there.

I might agree, if it were true that when stepping outside of the party doctrine you could also face cancellation on the right.  

Cancellation is effectively excommunication.  If you step outside of the accepted dogma you face this.  And your only hope to be welcomed back into the church of liberalism is self-flatulation and rendering yourself prostrate to the party.  There is no tolerance for "others" in modern liberalism.  It is roughly akin to Islam, or Christianity before the reformation.

It is also equivalent to the Maoist practices of decades ago. Sadly, Liberalism has created a space for hate and intolerance, masking it in a false cape of virtue. 

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There have been multiple reports of fake calls for school shootings today.  WTF is wrong with people?

This has been going on for years now. Active shooters, bombs , general threats etc. Scumbags

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Yeah and the rest don’t. That’s my point.

And a lot of those states want it that way.  States rights.  If you don’t like it you are free not to go there.

46 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Absolutely perfect post! Well done.

The people who should feel threatened are women. Real focking women.

You’ve got liberals defending this POS talking about “this is what happens when you oppress people”. You’ve got Biden talking about ice cream and that’s why he went down for the press conference. You’ve got democrats now trying to push gun control. Nobody is calling this what it is: a hate crime by a sick individual who had a mental illness and was stoked to violence by Biden, Jane Fonda, the View, all the leftist politicians calling for violence against conservatives, etc. It’s a war on Christianity. Trans and the lgbtq is Christianity’s mirror image. Christianity talks about how we are sinful and God saves us. LGBTQ movement is about denying that, claiming you have control over nature, go against God, go against morals, etc. 

You go to any social media and search “anti Muslim” or “anti Jewish” and you’ll get nothing. Do the same for “anti Christian” and thousands of videos pop up. This whole thing is coming to a head and the leftists are NOT going to like it when the right decides they’ve had enough and start going through, eliminating any and all freak liberals. They’re trying to start another civil war so they can declare martial law and forcefully intervene 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is how far we've fallen. It's not a crime for a grown man to enter a woman/girls space and expose himself. That used to criminal. It should still be. If it's not perverted, then it's focking demented. All based of feelings. 

Imagine this animal friended your kid on SM and you didn’t bother to go look at their social media page? 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Beautifully stated.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine this animal friended your kid on SM and you didn’t bother to go look at their social media page? 

It’s fine as long as they teach your kid how to suck cack and have sex with others. Following them on social media is pedophilia so we can do that. We just have to let them shake their ass and balls in our kids faces with nothing but a thong on. That is clearly acceptable 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just look around. It's over man. We had a pretty good run but it is most definitely over.

A guy in NYC walks around interviewing people asking them the simplest of questions and they can't answer correctly.

"What country is the great wall of China in." They are too stupid to answer that. Pretty sure if you asked that question in the 70s or 80s, the answer would be China, 100% of the time. "What is 7+7+7." The stupid punk answered 28. This planet has gone full blown stupid.

So much political violence from the left. Fire Bombing pro life centers gets scant attention.  

The idiot leftists kept saying the mentally ill freaks would “never go after your kids. They just want acceptance”. Not only have they been trying to convert our kids but now they’re trying to kill our kids. It’s about time we fought back against this evil tyranny 

• Thanks 1

The parents of the shooter should be charged as well. They’re lesbian and 100% forced that mental illness on their child from an early age. Not only that, the shooter had SEVEN high quality guns. HOW did she afford those? Nobody I know or knew at that age could afford those guns 

Just now, WhiskeyCash said:

The parents of the shooter should be charged as well. They’re lesbian and 100% forced that mental illness on their child from an early age. Not only that, the shooter had SEVEN high quality guns. HOW did she afford those? Nobody I know or knew at that age could afford those guns 

WTF are you talking about?  Her parents were devout Christians and a report just came out that said one of the possible motives was the her parents (mother and father) not accepting her as gay/trans to the point of not letting her dress as a boy at home and she would change clothing after leaving the house. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  Her parents were devout Christians and a report just came out that said one of the possible motives was the her parents (mother and father) not accepting her as gay/trans to the point of not letting her dress as a boy at home and she would change clothing after leaving the house. 

Don’t mind him, someone probably said that on tik tok

• Sad 1