GutterBoy

Cancel Bud Light! Maga Hissy Fit!

I care more about the fact that this guy got a campaign with TAMPAX than the whole beer thing. Who cares. There are a zillion different light beers on the market and if you don't like them then pick something else to get focked up on. 

A man. Marketing tampons. 

Focking seriously? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You really, really care what people drink.  Weird. 

I don't care what people drink.  I find it amusing when people get all huffy about stupid things and say they are going to boycott a product only to find out that numerous other products do the same thing.  Isn't it ironic?  Don't ya think?

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I care more about the fact that this guy got a campaign with TAMPAX than the whole beer thing. Who cares. There are a zillion different light beers on the market and if you don't like them then pick something else to get focked up on. 

A man. Marketing tampons. 

Focking seriously? 

It's Bizarro World

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care what people drink.  I find it amusing when people get all huffy about stupid things and say they are going to boycott a product only to find out that numerous other products do the same thing.  Isn't it ironic?  Don't ya think?

I wouldn’t say it was the same thing. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wouldn’t say it was the same thing. 

True, not exactly the same thing.  Those Bud Light cans are hideous.

I boycott Bud Lite because it’s shiit beer. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think that's should be about the only reason to do it but, sadly, we are a cancel culture now.

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is the Coors Light Denver Pride Parade also photo shopped?

Finding a company that has never supported the LGBTQ+ community is like trying to find products that aren't made in China.

It is not about LGBTQ, it is about modern leftist gender identity movement which makes a mockery of things.  These non-binary gender-questionimg idiots are promoting dangerous lies and filth to young children.   Dylan is a clown and is an insult to women.  Nobody cares if someone is lesbian, gay or trans, but don't brainwash children and secretly groom them into perverted sexualities behind the parents backs.  Dylan is a very gay man who is also an attention-ho and is capitalizing off this deranged gender ideology.  Being trans is nothing but blackface to him.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'd say it's best to just stick to your local breweries.

This is the best advice even before any of these maga hissy fits.  Inbev is a sh1tty company.  Support your local brewers.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Also dumb stunts like throwing away beer cans or shooting them up.

54 minutes ago, MDC said:

Miller Lite

Coors Light

Bud Light. 

No such thing as Bud Lite. 

44 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is not about LGBTQ, it is about modern leftist gender identity movement which makes a mockery of things.  These non-binary gender-questionimg idiots are promoting dangerous lies and filth to young children.   Dylan is a clown and is an insult to women.  Nobody cares if someone is lesbian, gay or trans, but don't brainwash children and secretly groom them into perverted sexualities behind the parents backs.  Dylan is a very gay man who is also an attention-ho and is capitalizing off this deranged gender ideology.  Being trans is nothing but blackface to him.  

Seems to be what it’s all about for the people boycotting products like Travis Tritt is. Any company that supports the LGBTQ community is woke and should be boycotted. Social media is hilarious right now. 

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Miller Lite

Coors Light

Bud Light. 

No such thing as Bud Lite. 

whatever

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

whatever

Nit-pick on my part, sure, but if there is one thing I take seriously its drinking cheap beer. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Nit-pick on my part, sure, but if there is one thing I take seriously its drinking cheap beer. 

I can appreciate that. :thumbsup: 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Seems to be what it’s all about for the people boycotting products like Travis Tritt is. Any company that supports the LGBTQ community is woke and should be boycotted. Social media is hilarious right now. 

Language conflates alot of the issues.  There are reasonable aspects of progressive politics surrounding minorities which virtually everyone support. But then you have the woke, BLM, 1619 project, CRT which takes everything way too far, and that is what really upsets people.  

The Bud Light I know is a very nice guy, not sure why he would need to be canceled...

Just now, Horseman said:

Neither are the company that brews the beer dumbasss.  Like I said, pathetic you're trying so hard.

Do you think that anyone can use a company's name for apparel whenever they want?  They create licensed apparel for Pabst.

Just now, Horseman said:

Pabst Theater (yes that's right, you're so dumb you think that shirt has something to do with PBR beer), is a theater company that happens to be partnered with Miller Brewing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's all the Pabst family dingus.  The Pabst family is huge supporter of the arts and the LGBT community.  And you think I'm trying hard?  😂

• Confused 1

This one is really going to upset the MAGA crowd.  https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iconic-american-brand-pabst-blue-ribbon-celebrates-what-the-american-dream-means-to-you-300653079.html

"In two documentaries and a series of portraits created in partnership with VICE and released to coincide with Memorial Day and July 4th, Pabst Blue Ribbon celebrates the voices defining today's ever-evolving American Dream. The campaign highlights the diversity of contemporary America and features Niecee X, a poet and leader of the Black Women's Defense League, Subhi, a Syrian refugee, Erika, a police officer and veteran, Violet, a Texan drag queen, Mai, a Vietnamese farmer, and Outspoken Bean, a Houston Poet. The documentaries provide a platform for these young Americans to demonstrate the vibrancy and strength of today's American Dream."

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Horseman should go back to Roger dodger.  This is embarrassing 

I really shouldn't be having this much fun but I can't help it.  People's realities are crushing down on them in real time on social media right now.

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's all the Pabst family dingus.  The Pabst family is huge supporter of the arts and the LGBT community.  And you think I'm trying hard?  😂

You're dumb as a box of rocks.

Eugene Kashper and TSG Consumer Partners acquired Pabst Brewing Company in 2014.  They moved their headquarters from LA to San Antonio in 2020.  Milwaukie continues to be a prominent part of its branding, despite it having no direct presence in or current impact on the area.

Pabst Family.  🤣   Tell me about the Kasphper family retard, because that's who brews the beer we've been talking about.

Let me check........official PBR website......nope no fagggot sh!t there.  We're good.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Horseman said:

You're dumb as a box of rocks.

Eugene Kashper and TSG Consumer Partners acquired Pabst Brewing Company in 2020.  They moved their headquarters from LA to San Antonio in 2020.  Milwaukie continues to be a prominent part of its branding, despite it having no direct presence in or current impact on the area.

Pabst Family.  🤣   Tell me about the Kasphper family retard, because that's who brews the beer we've been talking about.

Let me check........official PBR website......nope no fagggot sh!t there.  We're good.  :thumbsup:

Rage on with your bigot self.  Someone has got their panties in a wad today.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Rage on with your bigot self.  Someone has got their panties in a wad today.

No rage here retard.  Just correcting disinformation. 

You made up "Pabst Family" out of complete ignorance....I knew you'd do that going in.  You had no clue who owns and brews PBR.  That was clear as day as soon as you linked to some theater company's rainbow shirt.  🤣

• Thanks 1

The best part is Pabst Theater Group happens to have a partnership agreement with Miller.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No rage here retard.  Just correcting disinformation. 

You made up "Pabst Family" out of complete ignorance....I knew you'd do that going in.  You had no clue who owns and brews PBR.  That was clear as day as soon as you linked to some theater company's rainbow shirt.  🤣

Actually, I didn't make up anything.  The Pabst family info I gave was factual.  I do know that they no longer own the beer company and that a Russian-American company bought them with another partner from San Francisco. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Actually, I didn't make up anything.  The Pabst family info I gave was factual.  I do know that they no longer own the beer company and that a Russian-American company bought them with another partner from San Francisco. 

So you lied about the real PBR having fagggot t-shirts.  Got it.   :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

So you lied about the real PBR having fagggot t-shirts.  Got it.   :thumbsup:

The Pabst Pride shirt is a licensed Pabst Blue Ribbon shirt.  Not sure what you can't comprehend.

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Real men drink whiskey and tequila neat. 

Be careful which brands you choose.  They could be gay.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Be careful which brands you choose.  They could be gay.

I drink both with gay people all the time I don’t care. Trans on the other hand should not be celebrated. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think that's should be about the only reason to do it but, sadly, we are a cancel culture now.

I have no problem with boycotts. But pouring out beer you already bought is dumb. And filming yourself pouring out your own beer and posting the video online is XGay. 

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The Pabst Pride shirt is a licensed Pabst Blue Ribbon shirt.  Not sure what you can't comprehend.

No it isn't.  A small t-shirt company paying a giant corporation to use their logos is completely different than licensed apparel coming from the giant corporation. And not even in the same ball park as the giant corporation putting out an ad campaign celebrating phags. 

That's what your argument has boiled down to now?  What happened to Pabst Family? :lol:

Hawkeye lost this thread.  A complete ass kicking. And how does he respond? Calls his executioner a bigot. So weak. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sooo...he wears women's clothing, has long hair and make up and is a woman? 

This is all that we are? Make up and clothing? 

Hell, no. You're also t!ts and ass :wub: