Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Who Let The Liberal Animals Out Of Their Cages, Again?

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Brick and metal eating locusts got to it. 

22 hours ago, League Champion said:

You have to know that in a crowd of several hundred Chicago youths occupying the streets, blocking traffic, and fighting that a gun is in the mix and will be fired.  Still, these youth move closer to the "action" until a gun is fired, and then they react.  They had to know it was coming but many act surprised.

*mostly peaceful

22 hours ago, dogcows said:

@League Champion - You might make the most racist posts ever, but I will give you credit for one thing: you’re the only person brave enough to put an actual picture of yourself as your avatar.

close your eyes.   Nothing is happening.  

Y'all wanna be Woke? We'll get Woke because this is all real and it's really happening. 

Waking you up with Wokeness. 

Showing what's going on is not racist, it's Wokeness. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Y'all wanna be Woke? We'll get Woke because this is all real and it's really happening. 

Waking you up with Wokeness. 

Showing what's going on is not racist, it's Wokeness. 

Enough of this sh1t, alright?  Everyone knows there are ass holes doing sh1tty things of all races.  You don't need to spam this board with tweets of videos showing it.  

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Enough of this sh1t, alright?  Everyone knows there are ass holes doing sh1tty things of all races.  You don't need to spam this board with tweets of videos showing it.  

Lol. The guy that can’t stop posting about Republican Pedos is saying this. You need to get on some meds. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm curious, do you believe that the proportion of such behavior is the same for all races, and he is just cherry-picking to highlight certain races?

Just now, jerryskids said:

I'm curious, do you believe that the proportion of such behavior is the same for all races, and he is just cherry-picking to highlight certain races?

I have no idea.  He clearly cherry picks blacks behaving badly over whites.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have no idea.  He clearly cherry picks blacks behaving badly over whites.

Blacks are very topical. I still see BLM signs in yards. And blacks are always the center of attention for the liberal party. Blacks, gays, trannies, you name it. Liberals love to focus on these characters unless someone dares show the dark side of them. :dunno:

Seems you and all the other liberals out there only want to talk about the good and ignore the bad. Sounds like a 'you" problem. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Blacks are very topical. I still see BLM signs in yards. And blacks are always the center of attention for the liberal party. Blacks, gays, trannies, you name it. Liberals love to focus on these characters unless someone dares show the dark side of them. :dunno:

Seems you and all the other liberals out there only want to talk about the good and ignore the bad. Sounds like a 'you" problem. 

or the standard answer is racism.  It's whitey's fault.

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Putin is white, and so was Stalin and Hitler.

Between them, they've killed tens of millions of white people and inflicted far more damage than a bunch of young thugs in Chicago.

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Between them, they've killed tens of millions of white people and inflicted far more damage than a bunch of young thugs in Chicago.

You left Mao out, but that is a good list.... they too tried to implement "woke" policies.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Poor generalpimpledoosh can't face the facts that in his own country black people are killing 1000's of Americans a year with full support of his own political liberal  heroes. .

How many people did AIDs kill?

White people don't act like that, they just don't. I've been around and I've never seen anything like that 

What's your deal Pimp?  Are you black?  Are you married to a black?  Do you have any black people in your family?  Do you live in a black town/city?  What is the racial makeup of the high school in your town?  Show your focking receipts biatch.

What point are you trying to make?  Since math would be helpful in your new career, you might want to look up the difference between mean and median.  You might also learn how a calendar works.  Or perhaps your insurance providers use actuarial statistics from 80 years ago? :dunno:

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So let's pretend this isn't happening because Hitler was White? 😂

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

WHAT HAPPENED BUDDY????

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It's a public service announcement 

Thank you for your service. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. The guy that can’t stop posting about Republican Pedos is saying this. You need to get on some meds. 

Was just going to say the same thing.  The lack of self awareness with this idiot is astounding.