HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Did you see the look on that CNN broads face? She wanted Trump to take her right there on stage. 

They could share makeup and girdle wearing tips perhaps?

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Did you see the look on that CNN broads face? She wanted Trump to take her right there on stage. 

She was begging him to finger blast her with her eyes. You know they want you do that when you’re famous 

5 hours ago, HellToupee said:

with all due respect squissy I answered you and if you don’t like my answer shove it up your arse

Homophobe is as homophobe does.

38 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Free tip: When a woman makes a face like she just stepped in dog sh1t, that does not mean she finds you irresistible and is wild with lust! ;) 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

FDR had to be dragged into that war. As it should be. He basically said the same thing. You didn’t know that? 

FDR knew we were going to war and after Germany invaded Poland he reinstated a peacetime draft, appointed two GOP hawks as Secretary of War and Secretary of the Navy, instituted policies to arm Great Britain and France, all before Pearl Harbor. FDR spoke out against Hitler and fascism at every turn. He saw the writing on the wall and had to get us ready for war despite an isolationist Congress and an American public who was against getting involved in a foreign war. FDR absolutely did not have to get dragged into WWII, he did everything in his power to get us prepared for it.  

I say to them further: you may disregard those few citizens of the United States who contend that we are disunited and cannot act.

There are some timid ones among us who say that we must preserve peace at any price—lest we lose our liberties forever.

To them I say this: never in the history of the world has a Nation lost its democracy by a successful struggle to defend its democracy. We must not be defeated by the fear of the very danger which we are preparing to resist. Our freedom has shown its ability to survive war, but our freedom would never survive surrender. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

5/27/1941

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

Homophobe is as homophobe does.

I see you’re doubling down on the dumb. If I made a remark like you were Tim’s buttboy you might have a leg to stand on but not with this. You really aren’t happy unless you’re complaining and playing the victim, just an observation, imo and all that

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It is of the utmost importance for this country to create Trump clones and a Trump.AI to guide us through the centuries. 

Easy there Rusty you're pushing it too far past believable.

28 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I see you’re doubling down on the dumb. If I made a remark like you were Tim’s buttboy you might have a leg to stand on but not with this. You really aren’t happy unless you’re complaining and playing the victim, just an observation, imo and all that

squistion isn’t my type. 

No offense but you’re not my type either. 

48 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The MAGA meme team is world class. 

Too bad it's what passes as probing policy discussion amongst MAGAMOOKS. Nothing like dumbing down the most difficult issues of the day to the level that every dipsh1t with a 5th grade education thinks they're an expert and yet refuses to listen to the real ones. Welcome to Idiocracy in real life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Too bad it's what passes as probing policy discussion amongst MAGAMOOKS. Nothing like dumbing down the most difficult issues of the day to the level that every dipsh1t with a 5th grade education thinks they're an expert and yet refuses to listen to the real ones. Welcome to Idiocracy in real life.

Triggered word salad.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Triggered word salad.  :lol:

I had you pegged for being a bit smarter than the typical magamook. Notebook updated. I'll keep it simple for you too.

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Holy ish, Hillary at about the 25 second mark was hilarious.  :lol:

Once again, a bunch of people who voted for Biden telling us how bad Trump is. It simply doesn't rate.

:dunno:

Have 1 ounce of self-awareness.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Trump addressed actually relevant questions when they were asked, which was few and far between from CNN, who seemed primarily focused on 2020. :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Trump addressed actually relevant questions when they were asked, which was few and far between from CNN, who seemed primarily focused on 2020. :dunno:

I'll take your word for it, I didn't watch. But the prevailing responses I've seen from magamooks around here are not regarding relevant questions or policy discussions. It's more conversation about how the reporter being sexually attracted to Trump. Yaknow, important shizz.

57 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He wouldn’t stop lying about shet so she had to keep asking.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He wouldn’t stop lying about shet so she had to keep asking.

Yeah, she kept doing that, so she couldn't get to the relevant questions.  Except CNN  pulled the plug 20 minutes early.  An enigma wrapped in a paradox.  🤔

52 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'll take your word for it, I didn't watch. But the prevailing responses I've seen from magamooks around here are not regarding relevant questions or policy discussions. It's more conversation about how the reporter being sexually attracted to Trump. Yaknow, important shizz.

It was boilerplate Trump stuff, he’s just older and more whacked out.

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, she kept doing that, so she couldn't get to the relevant questions.  Except CNN  pulled the plug 20 minutes early.  An enigma wrapped in a paradox.  🤔

She helped him out at the beginning as he was spiraling about the stolen election and said we can cover this later and we have lots to get through.

As usual with him there are so many lies and outlandish statements that a normal interview is hard unless you are a Hannity type who just lets him go and cheers him on. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

She helped him out at the beginning as he was spiraling about the stolen election and said we can cover this later and we have lots to get through.

As usual with him there are so many lies and outlandish statements that a normal interview is hard unless you are a Hannity type who just lets him go and cheers him on. 

What are:  a lot of words that have nothing to do with my point, which was that if CNN wanted to talk about current topics, it seems odd that they pulled the plug 20 minutes early.

Just now, jerryskids said:

What are:  a lot of words that have nothing to do with my point, which was that if CNN wanted to talk about current topics, it seems odd that they pulled the plug 20 minutes early.

Not sure why they did that. But, the point remains that if he continues to just make shet up that is not true then it’s fair game to keep asking him about it.

The guy is a complete clown and a total parody at this point. The SNL guy could stand in and do an interview for him. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Not sure why they did that. But, the point remains that if he continues to just make shet up that is not true then it’s fair game to keep asking him about it.

The guy is a complete clown and a total parody at this point. The SNL guy could stand in and do an interview for him. 

Occam's razor would indicate that they didn't want to discuss current topics with Trump. :dunno: