Jump to content
HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 Rally in the Bronx!

Recommended Posts

Just now, thegeneral said:

Like you love smelling farts and sticking your finger in your ass.

Good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real timschochet said:
24 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm still trying to figure out what part of tonight was shocking.  I knew it, they knew it, hell my shelter dog lying on the floor knew it.  I'm disappointed in his level of intelligence if he didn't.  

You keep claiming that they’re shocked. I don’t think anybody is shocked. Trump was entirely predictable. 
 

Personally I found it depressing, especially the audience laughing at Trump’s crude sexism and applauding his obvious lies. I think most of us liberals are just shaking our heads in despair that Republicans still love this

Right. This is the most I have seen Trump talk in a setting like this for years. I have forgotten how unbelievably dumb his answers are and that people think he’s some amazing speaker. 

It’s crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just saw that video clip.  How is wanting to end a war now a bad thing?  Wait….men are women and roads are racist. 

We live in Bizzaro World. 

Because Ukraine is the good guys and we need to say it. 
 

Let’s pretend this was 1940, and Trump was asked “do you support Churchill and England against the Nazis?” If he had said “look I just want the war to end” would that have been an acceptable answer to you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HellToupee said:

I don’t believe this to be true 

The way this war ends is if we stop supporting Ukraine and let Russia take them over. There are your choices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Good one.

How did you type this knuckles deep in your bunghole. Impressive Chodester!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The way this war ends is if we stop supporting Ukraine and let Russia take them over. There are your choices.

And that’s the only way Trump could end the war quickly. That’s what he would do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real timschochet said:

And that’s the only way Trump could end the war quickly. That’s what he would do. 

Right. He told his plan to Hannity and they had to edit it out it sounded so bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

How did you type this knuckles deep in your bunghole. Impressive Chodester!

Good one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seafoam1 said:

Good ine. 

Well now you are having typos. Must have gotten the whole hand up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well now you are having typys. Must have goten the whole hand up there.

 Liberals are so stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I don’t believe this to be true 

If you love China and those whom the war benefits.

Russia has been so badly focked up by this on so many levels that it hugely benefits everyone, enemies and allies included. Iran is making money off of selling its military stuff to Russia. NATO is benefitting from a crippled Russia that can't take a small city with a pre-war population of 70,000.

Trump saying he could end this thing is a day will be widely accepted without him saying how he'd actually do it, which he focking couldn't. 

He just picks things, says ridiculous things about it and give his followers things to lap up. It's focking digusting and shameful.

But the end of this war will result in a huge worldwide prosperity as long as Russia doesn't win, which it can't, because that big, bad Russian military can't take a town with a pre-war population of 70,000, despite it being a huge symbolic important thing to take.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald is kind of morphing into a creature from the 80’s movie “The Dark Crystal”.

Looking rough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because Ukraine is the good guys and we need to say it. 
 

Let’s pretend this was 1940, and Trump was asked “do you support Churchill and England against the Nazis?” If he had said “look I just want the war to end” would that have been an acceptable answer to you? 

False equivalency.  

You’ve been forced fed this Ukraine lovefest.  I bet you have a yellow & blue flag in your LinkedIn profile.  

Look, if I’m picking sides, it’s Ukraine as Russia is invading current territory.  But I don’t like either of them, it’s all corrupt and those territorial lines have moved all over place over the decades.  

If the USA can help end the war with negotiations, stop killing and stop the BILLIONS of American taxpayers dollars then I’m for it.  No Brainer. 

I get it though.  Orange Man Bad. 
 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You keep claiming that they’re shocked. I don’t think anybody is shocked. Trump was entirely predictable. 
 

Personally I found it depressing, especially the audience laughing at Trump’s crude sexism and applauding his obvious lies. I think most of us liberals are just shaking our heads in despair that Republicans still love this guy. 

GTFO with that sexism BS.  You lefties use sh#t like that all the time to shut down conversation.  Suck it up, buttercup.  Men have been the punching bags for decades now but the second one woman gets a wrinkled eyebrow thrown her way you liberals lose your bacon and claim all sorts of evil intent.  That stops now, Tim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

 

This might be true. All the talking heads are replaceable there. 

And, Trump is ratings gold, like watching a train wreck for most and some think he’s great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If you love China and those whom the war benefits.

Russia has been so badly focked up by this on so many levels that it hugely benefits everyone, enemies and allies included. Iran is making money off of selling its military stuff to Russia. NATO is benefitting from a crippled Russia that can't take a small city with a pre-war population of 70,000.

Trump saying he could end this thing is a day will be widely accepted without him saying how he'd actually do it, which he focking couldn't. 

He just picks things, says ridiculous things about it and give his followers things to lap up. It's focking digusting and shameful.

But the end of this war will result in a huge worldwide prosperity as long as Russia doesn't win, which it can't, because that big, bad Russian military can't take a town with a pre-war population of 70,000, despite it being a huge symbolic important thing to take.

 

Trump can accomplish as President what he says he can accomplish.  He brought peace to the Middle East and kept the U.S. out of any wars during his presidency.  Despite Dems being worried he would launch a nuclear weapon. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You keep claiming that they’re shocked. I don’t think anybody is shocked. Trump was entirely predictable. 
 

Personally I found it depressing, especially the audience laughing at Trump’s crude sexism and applauding his obvious lies. I think most of us liberals are just shaking our heads in despair that Republicans still love this guy. 

I'm not shocked, you're not shocked, if the CNN folks aren't shocked, why the pearl clutching from them then?  They seemed offended he used their airwaves for what he said.  Guess what, they gave him the time!  So the pearl clutching and offense taken doesn't seem that genuine given that they had to know what they were going to get. 

I have no problem with them having him on.  I just think if they really are against him, they are making a terrible mistake giving him oxygen.  Events like tonight are right in Trump's wheelhouse.  Like him or not, not many politicians will stand there and take enemy fire from a host for over an hour and thrive on it.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Good one.

Liberals still think Ukraine are innocent in all of this. Lol. Poor little Ukraine. They were just minding their own business and Russia invaded, out of the blue. Just a land grab. Bullshit.  They were warned, for decades. They didn’t listen. Henry Fockin Kissinger warned  them years ago. Also Obama flexibility after the election. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

What a Tour De Force by Father Trump.  Brilliant.  I am so proud of him tonight. 

CNN allotted 90 minutes for this. They cut it off after 70. Bloodbath.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because Ukraine is the good guys and we need to say it. 
 

Let’s pretend this was 1940, and Trump was asked “do you support Churchill and England against the Nazis?” If he had said “look I just want the war to end” would that have been an acceptable answer to you? 

lets pretend its 1990, 2001, 2005, 2009 except replace Russia with the US and Ukraine with Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

CNN allotted 90 minutes for this. They cut it off after 70. Bloodbath.  

It's really stupefying what they thought was going to happen and why it would be anything other than what occurred.  Yet by all appearances this was unexpected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because Ukraine is the good guys and we need to say it. 
 

Let’s pretend this was 1940, and Trump was asked “do you support Churchill and England against the Nazis?” If he had said “look I just want the war to end” would that have been an acceptable answer to you? 

FDR had to be dragged into that war. As it should be. He basically said the same thing. You didn’t know that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

It's really stupefying what they thought was going to happen and why it would be anything other than what occurred.  Yet by all appearances this was unexpected.

CNN is in the selling ads biz. They are trying to make money. This dope throwing shet all over the stage is ratings gold for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thegeneral said:

CNN is in the selling ads biz. They are trying to make money. This dope throwing shet all over the stage is ratings gold for them.

I'll give you that.  I 100% thought that's what it was.  That's why I think the panel outrage is a bit much given they had to know this was coming.  But I get it, they got both ends of the spectrum covered tonight by having Trump run roughshot for an hour plus and then the hate show on after.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

I bet you've never made a gerbil reference about a news reporter who isn't gay - not one time. 

Gerbil, pigeon. Tomato, tomatoe.  You're a fagggot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark Davis said:

I'll give you that.  I 100% thought that's what it was.  That's why I think the panel outrage is a bit much given they had to know this was coming.  But I get it, they got both ends of the spectrum covered tonight by having Trump run roughshot for an hour plus and then the hate show on after.  

That’s part of the show. Let the dope say crazy, nonsensical shet. Hopefully he says something new and outlandish some racist or disgusting thing…bonus. Discuss.

Rinse and repeat.

He does seem tired, looks washed up, and the act is old but I never got the appeal the first time so I’m def not the one to listen to there 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

That’s part of the show. Let the dope say crazy, nonsensical shet. Hopefully he says something new and outlandish some racist or disgusting thing…bonus. Discuss.

Rinse and repeat.

He does seem tired, looks washed up, and the act is old but I never got the appeal the first time so I’m def not the one to listen to there 😂

I'm on the record as hoping the nominee is someone else, but I think he reached the people he wanted to tonight.  There are some on the right who feel the same way but yet love to see Trump fight uphill against a moderator who is clearly against him.  He plays in that environment very well, and it's the type of thing that some on the right want to see against the MSM.  Even some who currently prefer someone other than Trump enjoy it.  I feel pretty sure he didn't lose any votes tonight, and while I'm not certain he gained new ones, he certainly raised the intensity and enthusiasm among his supporters and likely hardened some soft support.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm on the record as hoping the nominee is someone else, but I think he reached the people he wanted to tonight.  There are some on the right who feel the same way but yet love to see Trump fight uphill against a moderator who is clearly against him.  He plays in that environment very well, and it's the type of thing that some on the right want to see against the MSM.  Even some who currently prefer someone other than Trump enjoy it.  I feel pretty sure he didn't lose any votes tonight, and while I'm not certain he gained new ones, he certainly raised the intensity and enthusiasm among his supporters and likely hardened some soft support.  

I could see this being true, but it is so focking odd. 

His appeal is one of the bigger mysteries of my lifetime. The guy is so cheesy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm on the record as hoping the nominee is someone else, but I think he reached the people he wanted to tonight.  There are some on the right who feel the same way but yet love to see Trump fight uphill against a moderator who is clearly against him.  He plays in that environment very well, and it's the type of thing that some on the right want to see against the MSM.  Even some who currently prefer someone other than Trump enjoy it.  I feel pretty sure he didn't lose any votes tonight, and while I'm not certain he gained new ones, he certainly raised the intensity and enthusiasm among his supporters and likely hardened some soft support.  

Of course he reached those tired old supporters, but he only further alienated those who voted against him in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I have no problem with them having him on.  I just think if they really are against him, they are making a terrible mistake giving him oxygen.  Events like tonight are right in Trump's wheelhouse.  Like him or not, not many politicians will stand there and take enemy fire from a host for over an hour and thrive on it

Donald was shunned by the backstabbing Faux and really regulated to newsmax level and streaming . CNN in a money grab fed the Mogwai after midnight . 

He’s going to steamroll the GOP.  To use a Ric Flair quote 
““Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN just admitted Trump was a better President than Biden and that less than half of Dems want Biden to run in 2024.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

CNN just admitted Trump was a better President than Biden and that less than half of Dems want Biden to run in 2024.  

Lol that was the conservative black guy right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol that was the conservative black guy right? 

Byron Donalds had the entire panel on cnn on their heels right after the town hall. He would be a great running mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald was shunned by the backstabbing Faux and really regulated to newsmax level and streaming . CNN in a money grab fed the Mogwai after midnight . 

He’s going to steamroll the GOP.  To use a Ric Flair quote 
““Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!”

I have gone back and forth on this. I really can’t believe team red tie would sign up for this guy again. It’s just the rest of the Republican field looks shaky as hell. Ron D  is not impressive. Tons of time though, but someone needs to step up.

Trump is definitely the easiest to beat so there’s that for the blue team. But Biden will be a very vulnerable candidate so there’s that.

The hope from this lib is Trump loses the nom, not to dipshet Trump wannabe like Ronald D but someone else. Trump then goes apeshet and torpedoes the Republican nom.

That would be fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I have gone back and forth on this. I really can’t believe team red tie would sign up for this guy again. It’s just the rest of the Republican field looks shaky as hell. Ron D  is not impressive. Tons of time though, but someone needs to step up.

Trump is definitely the easiest to beat so there’s that for the blue team. But Biden will be a very vulnerable candidate so there’s that.

The hope from this lib is Trump loses the nom, not to dipshet Trump wannabe like Ronald D but someone else. Trump then goes apeshet and torpedoes the Republican nom.

That would be fantastic.

cause you want 4 more years of the literal sh1tshow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×