GutterBoy

Cancel Target

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Who is outraged by anyone watching Fox news? Who even focking cares?

Sounds like you.Ā 

Never mind šŸ˜‚.

You donā€™t seem to track stuff very well.

Target shouldĀ replace the stuff in theirĀ BLM-looted stores with all the stuff not being sold from stores in conservative areas.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Ā 

Fox News spent 2 plus hours covering ā€œCancel Targetā€ the day this dumb broad postedĀ this on her TicTok or whatever and TargetĀ market value has dropped by 12 billion but yeah itā€™s just you mopes on here getting all bunched up about it šŸ˜‚

Who said it was just the Karen that started this thread?Ā  You dont read so good.Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Target shouldĀ replace the stuff in theirĀ BLM-looted stores with all the stuff not being sold from stores in conservative areas.

Thatā€™s gonna be a massive amountĀ of soap, deodorant, and books.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Who said it was just the Karen that started this thread?Ā  You dont read so good.Ā Ā 

These cancel threads are a bunch of whiny ###### dopes.Ā 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

These cancel threads are a bunch of whiny ###### dopes.Ā 

Yet here you are crying about it.Ā :cry:

Ā 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Yet here you are crying about it.Ā :cry:

Ā 

:lol:

You are probably typing this from your spot on the Bud Light picket line šŸ˜‚

Keep up the good work!

Just now, thegeneral said:

You are probably typing this from your spot on the Bud Light picket line šŸ˜‚

Keep up the good work!

Do you make stuff up oftenĀ to force fit a narrative in your head?Ā  You should seek help with that.Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It's been 3 years.Ā  How long are magatards gonna cry about the looting for?Ā  Get over it.

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Do you make stuff up oftenĀ to force fit a narrative in your head?Ā  You should seek help with that.Ā Ā 

I spent a whole ten seconds on it! You definitely seem the type to get butthurt about the tranny selling beer.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's been 3 years.Ā  How long are magatards gonna cry about the looting for?Ā  Get over it.

Target's gross margin took aĀ 600 million dollar hit hast year due to organized looting.Ā  You should get out more.Ā 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I spent a whole ten seconds on it! You definitely seem the type to get butthurt about the tranny selling beer.

It's not the time, it's the act. Do you hear voices?

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Target's gross margin took at 600 million dollar hit hast year due to organized looting.Ā  You should get out more.Ā 

BLM organized this looting?

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It's not the time, it's the act. Do you hear voices?

Pretty much when I read your posts, I hear Hank Hill with a bit of Cliff Clavin.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

BLM organized this looting?

Mostly black, so. You should get out more and find out.Ā Ā 

Pretty much when I read your posts, I hear Hank Hill with a bit of Cliff Clavin.

Character flaw noted.Ā 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Character flaw noted.Ā 

Arenā€™t you the guy who researches posters on other forums and posts about them in here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

• Like 1

BLM organizes all blacks now?

You're a focking idiot.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Arenā€™t you the guy who researches posters on other forums and posts about them in here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

No, not at all. Just pointing out hypocrisy and lies.Ā  Its rather easy and deals with what people have actually said.Ā  Not imaginary scenes that, apparently, live in your head.Ā Ā 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

No, not at all. Just pointing out hypocrisy and lies.Ā  Its rather easy and deals with what people have actually said.Ā  Not imaginary scenes that, apparently, live in your head.Ā Ā 

Like BLM organized $400M of looting of targets in 2022. šŸ˜‚

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

No, not at all. Just pointing out hypocrisy and lies.Ā  Itā€™s rather easy and deals with what people have actually said.Ā  Not imaginary scenes that, apparently, live in your head.Ā Ā 

Good grief. Doing very important work here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

• Like 1

BLM calledĀ the looting reparations.Ā 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Good grief. Doing very important work here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Your choice:Ā 

Spend time on message board discussing topics and what posters have actually said. Or post nonsense scenarios fromĀ your head. I dont care.Ā 

Your choice:Ā 

Spend time on message board discussing topics and what posters have actually said. Or post nonsense scenarios fromĀ your head. I dont care.Ā 

EasyĀ Cliff. You realize half the shet you say is incorrect or wrong. Thereā€™s also the matter of your other handles that are spouting off all the time when not banned.

You can spend your evenings cross checking my accounts on FBGā€™s. Sounds awesome!

• Like 1

EasyĀ Cliff. You realize half the shet you say is incorrect or wrong. Thereā€™s also the matter of your other handles that are spouting off all the time when not banned.

You can spend your evenings cross checking my accounts on FBGā€™s. Sounds awesome!

You should concentrate on the things you think I said wrong instead of the makebelieve in your head. Let's see you do that.Ā Ā :thumbsup:

You should concentrate on the things you think I said wrong instead of the makebelieve in your head. Let's see you do that.Ā Ā :thumbsup:

Sounds good. Iā€™ll wait for your next rant and point out how stupid it is, Cliff.

Good luck with your important research!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Sounds good. Iā€™ll wait for your next rant and point out how stupid it is, Cliff.

Good luck with your important research!

Ā 

12 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Your choice.

I dont care.Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Here comes your imagination again. You cant help it.Ā Ā :lol:

Call it a hunch. You spend time looking up things about people and posting them. Well me at least.Ā 

That is odd ball behavior. Itā€™s ok, friend. We are just passing time here, when not exposing ā€œhypocrisy and liesā€ of completely random peopleĀ on a fantasy football chat room that is. That is very important.

Have you happened to notice that 90% of the stuff posted on here is opinion by the way.Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Three years? Just this week, Walgreens re-opened a store in BLMville this week. Real nice shopping experience in places where DemocratsĀ vote for no law and order.

We as a society have gone soft on crime.Ā  Never in the history of America have criminals had more leverage and power.Ā  The people it hurts are normal decent contributing citizens.Ā  Even more so those decent people in rough communities.Ā  And it creates less incentive for society to do the right thing and be a decent member of the community.Ā  Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

As far as Target is concerned, they have been selling pride gear for years. There wasnā€™t an issue until they pushed it on kids.Ā 

So your side threatened to murder employees because the store sold a shirt with a rainbow on it, but now you're screaming censorship when they decide not to sell your book?

Zero self awareness.

54 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So your side threatened to murder employees because the store sold a shirt with a rainbow on it, but now you're screaming censorship when they decide not to sell your book?

Zero self awareness.

Oh. So itā€™s about ā€œsidesā€ now? Well your side just murdered a bunch of people in Philadelphia and at a school in Tennessee. Ā Take down the rainbows. Idiot.Ā 

26 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Soft on crime WHILE having the world's largest prison population.Ā  Ā Way to go, USA!!Ā 

I bet France wishes they were higher on that list right about now.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2023 at 9:44 PM, GutterBoy said:

Its been many more years since Jim Crow, move on....Ā :dunno:

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its been many more years since Jim Crow, move on....Ā :dunno:

You're comparing the 2020 riots to Jim Crow laws, and you actually want to be taken seriously. :lol: