GutterBoy

Cancel Target

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

This might be valid if I'd said what you're suggesting, but I didn't.  ROFLMAO.

What demographic were you referring to?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

What demographic were you referring to?

Younger kids.  When I was in high school, working at McDonalds, the norm was for most of the employees to be other kids my age working their first job.  There has been a noticeable change in that demographic at many of the chain fast food places to older, "career" oriented losers.  And the libs use that change in demographics to justify ridiculous wages for a menial job.  But at certain places it seems like they still cater to that younger, first job type of employee.  Don't ask me why.  I don't work there or recruit their employees but I see a significant difference in the employees at In-N-Out or Chik-Fil-A compared to McDonalds. 

It's a shame you have to make assumptions and look for negatives.  You're as bad as Peenie.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Younger kids.  When I was in high school, working at McDonalds, the norm was for most of the employees to be other kids my age working their first job.  There has been a noticeable change in that demographic at many of the chain fast food places to older, "career" oriented losers.  And the libs use that change in demographics to justify ridiculous wages for a menial job.  But at certain places it seems like they still cater to that younger, first job type of employee.  Don't ask me why.  I don't work there or recruit their employees but I see a significant difference in the employees at In-N-Out or Chik-Fil-A compared to McDonalds. 

It's a shame you have to make assumptions and look for negatives.  You're as bad as Peenie.

This isn’t really about liberals or conservatives. It’s about changes to our economy/society. I assume you were in high school quite a while ago. A lot of adults without college could get solid union jobs in the manufacturing sector. Those days are gone, so now that labor is concentrated in the service sector. People without college who work in the service sector today are no more “losers” than people who used to do manufacturing wage labor 50 years ago. It’s just the world that’s changed. In a global economy, manufacturing jobs will go to the poorest countries to keep costs of goods low.

As for politics, I hope the recent infrastructure act passed by Congress will lead to more options for Americans who didn’t go to college.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Anyone ever notice how people like @GutterBoy and @The Real timschochet get really quiet when you show how they posted something truly idiotic?  They just hope it gets swept under the rug.  😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, Strike said:

Anyone ever notice how people like @GutterBoy and @The Real timschochet get really quiet when you show how they posted something truly idiotic?  They just hope it gets swept under the rug.  😂

Sorry to ignore you, I was busy, and it wasn't worth it.  Your answer is clearly BS, you were referring to color but then came up with this BS when called out.  It's obvious.  Sure chick FIL a hires younger kids and McDonald's hires older losers. :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Sorry to ignore you, I was busy, and it wasn't worth it.  Your answer is clearly BS, you were referring to color but then came up with this BS when called out.  It's obvious.  Sure chick FIL a hires younger kids and McDonald's hires older losers. :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to admit you were wrong.  Just keep doing what you do and pretend you didn't get owned.  The only reason you responded is I called you out.  I get it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to admit you were wrong.  Just keep doing what you do and pretend you didn't get owned.  The only reason you responded is I called you out.  I get it. 

Oh now you're gonna start with the owned sh1t, so sad.  You made racist comment, I called you out for it, you made up a story younger kids vs older kids, meanwhile I posted the real reasons why their customer service is better and it has nothing to do with demographics.  So not only are you a lying racist, but your cover up was flat out wrong.  You probably regret tagging me now, but I'll let you off.

A trans onesie for babies and a trans coloring book for little kids is absolutely grooming, and there is no denying it. Looks like a lot of people have had enough. Leave the kids alone. 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A trans onesie for babies and a trans coloring book for little kids is absolutely grooming, and there is no denying it. Looks like a lot of people have had enough. Leave the kids alone. 

There’s no denying it.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh now you're gonna start with the owned sh1t, so sad.  You made racist comment, I called you out for it, you made up a story younger kids vs older kids, meanwhile I posted the real reasons why their customer service is better and it has nothing to do with demographics.  So not only are you a lying racist, but your cover up was flat out wrong.  You probably regret tagging me now, but I'll let you off.

I didn't make up sh*t, nor did I post anything racist.  You seem to have a worldview like Peenie, and that's a pathetically sad way to go through life.   It's funny.  I saw the other day you going back and forth with someone lamenting the better days of this bored, when people were light hearted and there was a lot more levity around here.  You were saying how you hoped it would get better, etc......You do more to bring this place down since you came back than anyone other than maybe Rusty. 

• Thanks 3

Target backs org pushing US demilitarization, Mt. Rushmore shutdown for being a 'symbol of White supremacy'

An organization funded by Target maintains views hostile to the US military, and seeks America to demilitarize itself

https://www.foxnews.com/media/target-backs-org-pushing-us-demilitarization-mt-rushmore-shutdown-being-symbol-white-supremacy

I'll never go to target again. Nor ever buy AB booze.

It means nothing to me other than they don't get my money. :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

On 6/2/2023 at 1:00 PM, Strike said:

The best part is the paragraph he types out to explain to everyone how he saw the contestation going.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'll never go to target again. Nor ever buy AB booze.

It means nothing to me other than they don't get my money. :thumbsup:

Every internet service provider in America supports LGBTQ causes. If you really believe in your cause, you will log off forever.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Every internet service provider in America supports LGBTQ causes. If you really believe in your cause, you will log off forever.

This would convert me to religion if it happened. Sure proof of a higher, divine power.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

It's much easier to boycott things they never really bought and businesses they rarely went to.  They make sure to let everyone know though.

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Links?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's much easier to boycott things they never really bought and businesses they rarely went to.  They make sure to let everyone know though.

I went to Target all the time. No more. Easy peasy..

What bullshlt narritive do have for that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I went to Target all the time. No more. Easy peasy..

What bullshlt narritive do have for that?

Was it a hard decision to make?  I'm guessing not since it's just another of many box stores.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Was it a hard decision to make?  I'm guessing not since it's just another of many box stores.

Well. I did like Target. And I did cry when Bed Bath and Beyond closed. :(

19 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So nothing. Just a cartoon face 

It's gotten so bad that the govt is watching this site and targeting everyone who posts here for trans surgery.  I'm ready to lose my d, are you?  Are you gonna keep posting and risk it?

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Links?

SeaFoam's local public library dot com

Haven’t followed the latest hissyfit here.

Is it accurate that these tuck your junk bathing suits were not for kids and were moved into the section for the person’s rant that kicked this whole thing off?

Transvestite coloring book.  Grooming on display.  

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Is it accurate that these tuck your junk bathing suits were not for kids and were moved into the section for the person’s rant that kicked this whole thing off?

Correct.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Correct.

Yikes. Was it just a bunch of pride Tshirts and whatnot in the kids section then?

Just now, thegeneral said:

Yikes. Was it just a bunch of pride Tshirts and whatnot in the kids section then?

Yup.  Also a pride onesie that allegedly turns your baby gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It's gotten so bad that the govt is watching this site and targeting everyone who posts here for trans surgery.  I'm ready to lose my d, are you?  Are you gonna keep posting and risk it?

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

SeaFoam's local public library dot com

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So nothing again. 

Liberals are so stupid. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Yup.  Also a pride onesie that allegedly turns your baby gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

What a crap show. Nice work Karen’s of the internet. 

On 6/2/2023 at 9:20 AM, supermike80 said:

I give Culver's props as well.   Seem to always e prompt, fresh food as well.  Could just be my location, but they do a really good job there.

Not sure if they have Raising Cane's back east (chicken strips mostly), but they are so friendly in the drive thru it makes me want to punch a baby seal just to get back into equilibrium.  :mad: :lol: 

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What a crap show. Nice work Karen’s of the internet. 

Totally, one Karen in particular starts a thread about it every time something like this comes across her twitter feed.  Then most of the thread is spent making fun of her.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Totally, one Karen in particular starts a thread about it every time something like this comes across her twitter feed.  Then most of the thread is spent making fun of her.

It's always gutternuts or mdcack or generalpimpledoosh whining about what they themselves post. And they all love gay children for some reason. 

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

56 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It's always gutternuts or mdcack or generalpimpledoosh whining about what they themselves post. And they all love gay children for some reason. 

Fox News spent 2 plus hours covering “Cancel Target” the day this dumb broad posted this on her TicTok or whatever and Target market value has dropped by 12 billion but yeah it’s just you mopes on here getting all bunched up about it 😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Fox News spent 2 plus hours covering “Cancel Target” the day this dumb broad posted this on her TicTok or whatever and their marker value has dropped by 12 billion but yeah it’s just you mopes on here getting all bunched up about it 😂

OMG!! Not FOX News!!? 😨

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

OMG!! Not FOX News!!? 😨

The most watched cable news there is by far. Do you have a point? I’m sorry you get outraged by every little thing snowflake. Try and show some grit occasionally!

Just now, thegeneral said:

The most watched cable news there is by far. Do you have a point? I’m sorry you get outraged by every little thing snowflake. Try and show some grit occasionally!

Who is outraged by anyone watching Fox news? Who even focking cares?

Sounds like you.