GutterBoy

Cancel Target

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yikes!

:lol:

It's all projection.  Every one of them.

19 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Boycott TSC

Liberals showing how stupid they are or Conservatives showing how stupid liberals are?

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Liberals showing how stupid they are or Conservatives showing how stupid liberals are?

My grandson identifies as a dump truck.  Also a bear, a football player, an eagle, a pirate and a shark.  Sometimes he also barks like a dog and roars like a lion. 

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It was a parody you brain dead moron.

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yikes!

I don't think this means what you think it means...

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It was a parody you brain dead moron.

I didn't watch it.  I just have low expectations from your posts.

42 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't think this means what you think it means...

Probably a leftist pretending to be a Republican, like all of those pre-2016 election incidents popping up all of a sudden.

• Haha 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Probably a leftist pretending to be a Republican, like all of those pre-2016 election incidents popping up all of a sudden.

Yup.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

It's all mental illness.  Every one of them. What normal man would want to stick it in some other guys stink hole? 

6 hours ago, dogcows said:

Corporations are people, my friend.

I thought you might go that way.  :D 

The truth remains that both parties now target corporations (reference the entire ESG investment infrastructure from the Left as an example), but the Left is fairly unique in targeting individuals for social extinction.  

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I thought you might go that way.  :D 

The truth remains that both parties now target corporations (reference the entire ESG investment infrastructure from the Left as an example), but the Left is fairly unique in targeting individuals for social extinction.  

Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid would like a word.

We also have seen a black school principal fired for having a white wife:

https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/black-principal-told-to-remove-facebook-photo-with-white-wife/

Or a black school superintendent falsely accused of teaching CRT.

https://news.yahoo.com/first-black-superintendent-south-carolina-161756494.html

Or two women simply doing their jobs properly counting votes, facing violent threats:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-two-election-workers-break-silence-after-enduring-trump-backers-2021-12-10/

So yeah, it’s not mostly liberals “cancelling” people.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not liberals targeting gays and trannies for social extinction 

They were doing fine until they came for the kids. The line is drawn. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were doing fine until they came for the kids. The line is drawn. 

The LGBTQ army is coming for your kids! Get into the doomsday bunker NOW! You can come out in 10 years, it ought to be safe by then. Bye!

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

The LGBTQ army is coming for your kids! Get into the doomsday bunker NOW! You can come out in 10 years, it ought to be safe by then. Bye!

Only good conservative cops and church leaders get to fock kids.

Just now, dogcows said:

No need to get into a bunker. Just deny them, and you supporters of their grooming children, of theirs and your desires to spread that unholy, evil shlt. A lot easier than you idiots make it out to be. Just say 'no'.   

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Only good conservative cops and church leaders get to fock kids.

So you are a cop or church leader? I doubt that pig. You are a part of the problem. Evil POS. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/black-principal-told-to-remove-facebook-photo-with-white-wife/

Or two women simply doing their jobs properly counting votes, facing violent threats:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-two-election-workers-break-silence-after-enduring-trump-backers-2021-12-10/

You don't seem to understand what "cancelling" means. 

Krap was a bench QB at the time causing damage to the shield, which has both Left and Right owners. 

Your principal had some provocative photos:

The school district told KXAS in a statement: “When a social media concern is brought to the attention of the district, we have a responsibility to review it. Some of the photos the district received contained poses that are questionable for an educator, especially a principal or administrator.

“It had absolutely nothing to do with race. As a new campus principal, we wanted to provide a smooth transition for Dr. Whitfield to Heritage Middle School, which is why we advised him of the concern and made a request for the photos to be taken down from Facebook,” it added.

If you want to speculate that it was racially motivated, that's your prerogative, but don't act like it is fact.  Also the article doesn't say he was fired, was he?  

Your superintendent article says absolutely zero about a false CRT claim, why are you wasting my time with blatant lies?

The Left cancels anyone on social media who doesn't follow their orthodoxy, just own it.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Long time 49ers fan. How many games and seasons did Eric Reid play for the 49ers after he began kneeling?  I think you’re remembering that way different than it was. 

6 hours ago, dogcows said:

Right?  This has to be the fear - they are so convinced that it's a social contagion that they think all this "grooming" is going work on them and their kids.   

If not, why do they care - let the evil libs all turn lgbtb, their kind will die out from lack of procreation, and then the mighty conservatives will rule in a couple generations.  ;)   

• Haha 1

Leave the kids alone. Let them be kids. They will be made aware of all this shite in due time.  Thanks. 

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You don't seem to understand what "cancelling" means. 

Krap was a bench QB at the time causing damage to the shield, which has both Left and Right owners. 

Your principal had some provocative photos:

If you want to speculate that it was racially motivated, that's your prerogative, but don't act like it is fact.  Also the article doesn't say he was fired, was he?  

Your superintendent article says absolutely zero about a false CRT claim, why are you wasting my time with blatant lies?

The Left cancels anyone on social media who doesn't follow their orthodoxy, just own it.  :thumbsup: 

When conservatives cancel people, it doesn’t count… because reasons.

Why don’t you list some people that got cancelled by liberals, then I can explain why none of those count either. We could do this all day.

PS - a photo of a black man kissing his wife is only “provocative” to certain people because his wife is white. Have you seen any wedding photos lately? Kisses on the beach are standard fare.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why don’t you list some people that got cancelled by liberals, then I can explain why none of those count either. We could do this all day.

PS - a photo of a black man kissing his wife is only “provocative” to certain people because his wife is white. Have you seen any wedding photos lately? Kisses on the beach are standard fare.

When you work for the government, like a school superintendent, you are paid to do your job, not advance a personal agenda.  

A government employee is supposed to not use their position to advance politics.   If a teacher was teaching religion in class against school rules, there would be legitimate cause to discipline them.

As far as the photos, you are being completely disingenuous.  The issue is the photo shoot looked like they were about to engage into sex on the beach.  Nothing x-rated, but then again legitimately questionable for a superintendant to be posting publicly where students can see them.   Educators are typically held to different standards.  

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It's a little late to start caring about cancellation.  Funny how indignant lefts are when their actions are turned back on them. Standard narcissist behaviors.

I do not support cancellation for either side, but don't come around whining when someone decides to do it back to you....the best approach is not to start sh!t.....and then there wont be sh!t.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not support cancellation for either side, but don't come around whining when someone decides to do it back to you....the best approach is not to start sh!t.....and then there wont be sh!t.

I don't either, which is why I can say it's dumb for both sides to it, whereas people like you that chastised the left are now saying it's fair for the right to do it because the left started it.  This is the childish mindset we've been in for too many years that we cannot escape unless we get high character people standing up against the filth like you.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's a little late to start caring about cancellation.  Funny how indignant lefts are when their actions are turned back on them. Standard narcissist behaviors.

Nailed it.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't either, which is why I can say it's dumb for both sides to it, whereas people like you that chastised the left are now saying it's fair for the right to do it because the left started it.  This is the childish mindset we've been in for too many years that we cannot escape unless we get high character people standing up against the filth like you.

I will look at this as a purposeful lie on your part.

That being said, I maintain my position as I have always, it is wrong to do this. I do not condone it being done back to liberals, but I also understand. 

And to liberals, you own this.  You made this the norm, now we have political pollution everywhere. It is counter to our interests as a people to be political in every thing in our lives. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

That being said, I maintain my position as I have always, it is wrong to do this. I do not condone it being done back to liberals, but I also understand. 

And to liberals, you own this.  You made this the norm, now we have political pollution everywhere. It is counter to our interests as a people to be political in every thing in our lives. 

I don't consider myself a liberal, I didn't condone it when the left did it, I don't condone it now, so I don't own anything.

And yes political pollution is everywhere, and people run around blaming liberals like yourself only add to that pollution, you need to own that.

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And to liberals, you own this.  You made this the norm, now we have political pollution everywhere. It is counter to our interests as a people to be political in every thing in our lives

I laughed, but now I think you are serious here.  We as whole sure don't act like this is the case.   

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't consider myself a liberal, I didn't condone it when the left did it, I don't condone it now, so I don't own anything.

And yes political pollution is everywhere, and people run around blaming liberals like yourself only add to that pollution, you need to own that.

I will not accept the "only adding to it" ploy.   That allows the original sin.  There is no compulsion for leftists to stop their actions.  The only available weapon to make them stop it is to return it to them.  Pretending that conservatives always have to be the adults, just allow liberals to be petulant toddlers.....no, not going to likely work. 

I would prefer the inclination toward cancellation and corporate politicalization not happen.....but here we are, and why? Because liberals sought to create weapons to weild against their political oppoents. 

So, we are here, and now its a tit-for-tat game.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I laughed, but now I think you are serious here.  We as whole sure don't act like this is the case.   

Yeah, I am serious. I remember a time when politics was not ever-present in everything.  It was nice. People got along a little better. Now the politicans foment distrust and hate to grab at political power, and people just eat it up.

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I will not accept the "only adding to it" ploy.   That allows the original sin.  There is no compulsion for leftists to stop their actions.  The only available weapon to make them stop it is to return it to them.  Pretending that conservatives always have to be the adults, just allow liberals to be petulant toddlers.....no, not going to likely work. 

I would prefer the inclination toward cancellation and corporate politicalization not happen.....but here we are, and why? Because liberals sought to create weapons to weild against their political oppoents. 

So, we are here, and now its a tit-for-tat game.  

Well as long as you can admit that you're willingly engaging in a childish tit-for-tat game then have fun.  I can tell you that you are wrong on the endgame.  You replicating this behavior is not going to stop it, it's only going to encourage it more.  I would say that's pretty evident by now.

It's both humorous and sad to see the children play this retaliatory game to see who can out douche the other side.  My hope is that the people in the middle like myself can rise up and be better than the garbage that you associate with.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah, I am serious. I remember a time when politics was not ever-present in everything.  It was nice. People got along a little better. Now the politicans foment distrust and hate to grab at political power, and people just eat it up.

You have zero self awareness.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well as long as you can admit that you're willingly engaging in a childish tit-for-tat game then have fun.  I can tell you that you are wrong on the endgame.  You replicating this behavior is not going to stop it, it's only going to encourage it more.  I would say that's pretty evident by now.

It's both humorous and sad to see the children play this retaliatory game to see who can out douche the other side.  My hope is that the people in the middle like myself can rise up and be better than the garbage that you associate with.

Except that I have no power here, I am establishing nothing. If you are in search of culpabilty look no further than Liberals.  That is where the standard arose and now we see it now being done from the conservatives.

As I have stated numerous times, there is no winning in this, its only furthering the divide created  by Liberals. I would prefer conservatives not do it, but then again they have been putting up with this behavior for some time now, and it would be inane to suggest they just keep taking it.....

Now, your inclination to lob vitriol at those around you is just immaturity, and until you accept that this started somewhere and now is the norm and then understand why, there is no ficing this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You have zero self awareness.

You are clueless, and exemplify a big reason we have so much stupidity raging across this society.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You are clueless, and exemplify a big reason we have so much stupidity raging across this society.

Yeah we need more people like you acting stupid to counteract the stupidity on the other side.  That'll fix it.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Yeah we need more people like you acting stupid to counteract the stupidity on the other side.  That'll fix it.

No thank you, the absence of reason and thought you bring to the table is enough for a famly. I think you have the special kind of stupidity that leads to "do not eat" labels.