GutterBoy

Cancel Target

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're comparing the 2020 riots to Jim Crow laws, and you actually want to be taken seriously. :lol:

I do, lets remain philosophically honest.  Someone cares about something you dont, then like a child you castigate them for it and tell them to suck it up and move on...

ok, next time a white cops kills a black criminal, suck it up and move on.....

Deciding for others what they should care about is a narccisitic way of conducting yourself. But then again, you fall right in line with standard liberalism as a religion.

YOU hold yourself above others who do not think as you do, Bud Light is a case study both in your misplaced arrogance and the failure of your "logic".  Its time to grow up Gutter, you are long overdue....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do, lets remain philosophically honest.  Someone cares about something you dont, then like a child you castigate them for it and tell them to suck it up and move on...

ok, next time a white cops kills a black criminal, suck it up and move on.....

Deciding for others what they should care about is a narccisitic way of conducting yourself. But then again, you fall right in line with standard liberalism as a religion.

YOU hold yourself above others who do not think as you do, Bud Light is a case study both in your misplaced arrogance and the failure of your "logic".  Its time to grow up Gutter, you are long overdue....

Straight to the personal attack, beautiful.

Look I get it, you like to say outrageous things here and don't like being called out on them, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

In the end, I'm not deciding for anyone what they should or shouldn't care about, I don't have that kind of power.  I'm simply offering my opinion, like everyone else.

And yeah I do hold myself above others, you do too, so pot kettle.  I don't know what Bud Light has to do with any of this, but I rarely understand your nonsense, so whatever.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Straight to the personal attack, beautiful.

Look I get it, you like to say outrageous things here and don't like being called out on them, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

In the end, I'm not deciding for anyone what they should or shouldn't care about, I don't have that kind of power.  I'm simply offering my opinion, like everyone else.

And yeah I do hold myself above others, you do too, so pot kettle.  I don't know what Bud Light has to do with any of this, but I rarely understand your nonsense, so whatever.

It is not a personal attack, but your response to being called out for your behaviors is demonstrative of your childish nature.  I say honest things, I say common sense things. When you find these things outrageous that is a measure of your departure from simple truths.

While we may both have a sense of superiority, as an adult I am able to allow the opinions of others, question them honestly and attempt to learn from them; an action I have actually demonstrated toward YOU on more than one occasion, can you say the same for yourself? Toward me? or anyone else?

I reference Bud Light because you were pointedly critcal of the "boycott" whereas I was not, then you were boxed into a corner when the trannies did the same, and you had to remain philosphically honest....but that is not the norm for you, you litterally had to be boxed in so dramatically that you had to capitulate.

Now, your response above to my eyes shows you can do this a little.....I think your message is more effective using a more mature approach, JMHO 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is not a personal attack, but your response to being called out for your behaviors is demonstrative of your childish nature.  I say honest things, I say common sense things. When you find these things outrageous that is a measure of your departure from simple truths.

While we may both have a sense of superiority, as an adult I am able to allow the opinions of others, question them honestly and attempt to learn from them; an action I have actually demonstrated toward YOU on more than one occasion, can you say the same for yourself? Toward me? or anyone else?

I reference Bud Light because you were pointedly critcal of the "boycott" whereas I was not, then you were boxed into a corner when the trannies did the same, and you had to remain philosphically honest....but that is not the norm for you, you litterally had to be boxed in so dramatically that you had to capitulate.

Now, your response above to my eyes shows you can do this a little.....I think your message is more effective using a more mature approach, JMHO 

I like how Ray starts off with name calling and personal attacks but ends by asking for a mature approach. Good stuff. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

I like how Ray starts off with name calling and personal attacks but ends by asking for a mature approach. Good stuff. :thumbsup: 

Like an addict, calling you out is seen as a personal attack. Not unsurprising.  Immaturity is your defining characteristic as well. ;)

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is nothing honest or common sense about comparing the 2020 riots to Jim Crow Laws.  However I will take the adult approach, and give you a chance to explain how they are comparable.  I look forward to your response here.

Regarding Bud Light, I mocked the boycotters and their childish behavior.  I don't remember the trannies doing the same, nor do I remember being boxed in or capitulating.  I still think it was stupid to throw away beer that you bought, or shoot it up, or run over hundreds of cases with a roller.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Like an addict, calling you out is seen as a personal attack. Not unsurprising.  Immaturity is your defining characteristic as well. ;)

Hypocrisy and pretentiousness are yours. :cheers: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

There is nothing honest or common sense about comparing the 2020 riots to Jim Crow Laws.  However I will take the adult approach, and give you a chance to explain how they are comparable.  I look forward to your response here.

Regarding Bud Light, I mocked the boycotters and their childish behavior.  I don't remember the trannies doing the same, nor do I remember being boxed in or capitulating.  I still think it was stupid to throw away beer that you bought, or shoot it up, or run over hundreds of cases with a roller.

Thank you.  Philosophically....your approach to assert that "we should just move on" opens you up to that same treatment. Suddenly the thing you care about, that anyone should care about, are open to being disregarded.....and while I get you saying that you cannot compare the two, eventually someone could....if we allow ourselves the luxury of disregarding things people care about....that behavior can come back to us.  So we should avoid that, we should allow people to care about things. That's all.  So we can challenge the idea without challenging the individual.

You did stay philosophically honest on Bud Light, I presented you the opportunity to do so and you held up on it, and I was impressed. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Hypocrisy and pretentiousness are yours. :cheers: 

I have admitted my hypocrisy where it has arisen, it is YOU who has tried to pretend it does not exist for YOU. When you grow up, you will be able to admit these things as well. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thank you.  Philosophically....your approach to assert that "we should just move on" opens you up to that same treatment. Suddenly the thing you care about, that anyone should care about, are open to being disregarded.....and while I get you saying that you cannot compare the two, eventually someone could....if we allow ourselves the luxury of disregarding things people care about....that behavior can come back to us.  So we should avoid that, we should allow people to care about things. That's all.  So we can challenge the idea without challenging the individual.

You did stay philosophically honest on Bud Light, I presented you the opportunity to do so and you held up on it, and I was impressed. 

OK so first of all, I don't bring up Jim Crow laws here, don't know if anyone else does, so in that sense you can say I have moved on.  Hell I wasn't even alive during that period.  Do I think Magas should get over the BLM rights, yes I do, but if you guys want to stew over them, then go right ahead.

Comparing the two events is apples to oranges.  Jim Crow laws were a set of govt laws that legalized segregation and took away the rights of millions of citizens.  The BLM riots happened during the course of a few weeks, and while tragic, regretful and costly financially, had nowhere a similar impact on our history.  But, maybe I just need to grow up.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK so first of all, I don't bring up Jim Crow laws here, don't know if anyone else does, so in that sense you can say I have moved on.  Hell I wasn't even alive during that period.  Do I think Magas should get over the BLM rights, yes I do, but if you guys want to stew over them, then go right ahead.

Comparing the two events is apples to oranges.  Jim Crow laws were a set of govt laws that legalized segregation and took away the rights of millions of citizens.  The BLM riots happened during the course of a few weeks, and while tragic, regretful and costly financially, had nowhere a similar impact on our history.  But, maybe I just need to grow up.

Jim Crow was an example, not a specific data point. Just an example of how it can be misused. 

So, by way of example, lets take a look at two diametrically opposed people, and how they handle those differences, as a window into how to do this...

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Target has become a maga b1tch.

That's a weird take. Kind of stupid.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Target has become a maga b1tch.

That's what happens when liberals threaten to bomb your stores. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Reality said:

That's what happens when liberals threaten to bomb your stores. :dunno:

Uh, liberals?  Interesting take.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Is it?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Uninformed, once again. Your jump to conclusions mat must be worn out.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Interesting is an understatement.

• Sad 1

Put Unilever on the list too. Just looked at a list of their products. I do use AXE deodorant, that appears to be it.  No big deal to switch. They’re already down 2.5 billion in market cap this year, now they get to be boycotted.  Nice job Ben n Jerry. I’d gladly slap those two hippies. Been on my do not buy list for decades. Their ice cream sucked anyway. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Is it?

Got me this time.  I just assumed the bomb threats were the magas following up on their murder threats.  But makes sense they were LGBTQ threats after they pulled the merch.  Crazy idiots on both sides.

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Put Unilever on the list too. Just looked at a list of their products. I do use AXE deodorant, that appears to be it.  No big deal to switch. They’re already down 2.5 billion in market cap this year, now they get to be boycotted.  Nice job Ben n Jerry. I’d gladly slap those two hippies. Been on my do not buy list for decades. Their ice cream sucked anyway. 

Is there anything left that you can buy anymore?

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Is there anything left that you can buy anymore?

Let’s see, I don’t drink Bud , shop at target and as I explained, I only use one unilever product from what I saw, and it’s easy to replace. So yeah, I still have options. I never boycotted the NFL while they were disrespecting my country.  They got me there.Glad they backed off.  Win.   I don’t buy Ford anymore either. I’ve had four Fords. Also no GM. Fock them. And of course, Disney. Got rid of disney plus, like   millions and millions of other people. Not going back to Disneyland. Gave the family 30 days notice about Netflix.  When you go to war on so many fronts you can’t fight everyone at the same time. So you pick your spots. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s see, I don’t drink Bud , shop at target and as I explained, I only use one unilever product from what I saw, and it’s easy to replace. So yeah, I still have options. I never boycotted the NFL while they were disrespecting my country.  They got me there.Glad they backed off.  Win.   I don’t buy Ford anymore either. I’ve had four Fords. Also no GM. Fock them. And of course, Disney. Got rid of disney plus, like   millions and millions of other people. Not going back to Disneyland. Gave the family 30 days notice about Netflix.  When you go to war on so many fronts you can’t fight everyone at the same time. So you pick your spots. 

Sounds exhausting.  I couldn't imagine living life at war with culture.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Just saw unilver makes q-tips. Good thing I’m well stocked right now. Will adjust in a few years. Lol. Also skippy peanut butter. Gonna have to switch to Jiff I guess. Choosy patriots choose Jiff. 

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Got me this time.  I just assumed the bomb threats were the magas following up on their murder threats.  But makes sense they were LGBTQ threats after they pulled the merch.  Crazy idiots on both sides.

Lol

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This does sound exhausting but I respect it.  

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What simpletons do not seem to grasp is this: 

Yea I get on face value it seems "hypocritical" to boycott one but not another for same actions.  But it isn't really about that.  It is having a vote.  What is the underlying reason here even if you think some people are just being partisan?  To get this to stop.  Right?  Well if Bud Light catches which most do not, then hell pile on.   It isn't always about huge wins but small gains.  Making one target really hurt does just as much probably more than trying to make several hurt.    The end game is getting brands, society, people to quit.  It isnt about being straight up against lbg and go after everyone and anyone that is playing it.  It is knock it off this is ridiculous type shlt.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

AXE? Dear lord. It’s the urine that douchebags use to mark their territory. Anybody who graduated high school and still uses it? Yikes. Hey, at least your rush to cancel everything in sight will have one good side effect. People will no longer have to suppress vomit when in the same room with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

AXE? Dear lord. It’s the urine that douchebags use to mark their territory. Anybody who graduated high school and still uses it? Yikes. Hey, at least your rush to cancel everything in sight will have one good side effect. People will no longer have to suppress vomit when in the same room with you.

Wow. Best you can do at a dig? It’s Fockin deodorant dude. I like the way it smells. I didn’t know only dooshes used it. I’ll stop now. Thanks. Eye roll. So desperate. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Best you can do at a dig? It’s Fockin deodorant dude. I like the way it smells. I didn’t know only dooshes used it. I’ll stop now. Thanks. Eye roll. So desperate. 

I didn't know we had to change deodorant after high school... :unsure:

What do I do about my 6 month supply of Old Spice? :lol:

11 hours ago, dogcows said:

Lol.  Thought the same- makes perfect sense the doosh would use Axe and drink Bud Light.   

Just now, BuckSwope said:

Maybe Axe is what the teens he stalks online like?  Is it still marketed to dooshy HS bros?

Turns out they changed their ads from the douche-bro fodder to become WOKE, including a video with a drag queen.

Pretty funny article about it here…

https://news.yahoo.com/axe-scent-hate-maybe-not-140000434.html

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

I didn't know we had to change deodorant after high school... :unsure:

What do I do about my 6 month supply of Old Spice? :lol:

Tardcore wasnt in High School when Axe was released.  He was a 40 year old douche trying to act like he's 20.

Holy shitt. Look at these cackling schoolgirls.  This is tragic. What a sad representative sample of what the American male has turned into. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy shitt. Look at these cackling schoolgirls.  This is tragic. What a sad representative sample of what the American male has turned into. 

It really is still a small segment of society, mostly limited to only the really mentally ill and then the scoially disaffected who aspire to be part of something.

The rest fall in line to avoid being ostracized

I think this take is not correct.  Going back to the early 60's there is a ratio between Walmart and Target that is indicative of economic factors on main street.   Walmart revenues are rising and Target is falling, but that indicates buying habits influenced more by the harsh economic environment than the silly pandering to the mentally ill.

I like this guy, but he is wrong on this one.