Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Guns Guns Guns

43 minutes ago, dogcows said:

.00001% of 400 million is 40. So you’re saying only 40 guns are responsible for every murder in America? If we can find those 40 guns, we will have solved the problem then. Good job, thanks for the dumbest post on the internet. Yet another gun-humping ammosexual “genius.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tilt

:wave:

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He's copying and pasting links to back up his arguments.  Isn't that what you want? 

And it is GG - I'm 100% sure of it. 

No, not quite - him and peeps like League Champ copy and paste 90% of their posts.   That is much different than discussing things, providing links, but largely expressing your thoughts.   

Mostly, I just block and ignore them because it's exactly what I try to avoid on the internet and why I'm not on FB and Twitter.  

17 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

No, not quite - him and peeps like League Champ copy and paste 90% of their posts.   That is much different than discussing things, providing links, but largely expressing your thoughts.   

Mostly, I just block and ignore them because it's exactly what I try to avoid on the internet and why I'm not on FB and Twitter.  

"peeps"? 😆

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

That is much different than discussing things, providing links, but largely expressing your thoughts.   

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Combined IQ in that room 500.

Percentage of insecure douchebags with pee pee issues.  

100%

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

100%

Also, nevermind the completely stupid idea that people think others are saying guns are doing the killing themselve.  🙄 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

100%

Yet no violence at all. Give a hood rat a weapon and see how that works out. 😊

5 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

100%

Smarter and more well hung than you. And I'm only talking about the wimmens. 

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Also, nevermind the completely stupid idea that people think others are saying guns are doing the killing themselve.  🙄 

So we can all agree that guns aren't the problem. The common denominator is people. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Smarter and more well hung than you. And I'm only talking about the wimmens. 

I somehow don’t think BuckSwope is dumber than a person that thinks 40 guns are responsible for all gun deaths in America. I think he can at least do basic arithmetic. I am feeling like 5-points is your name because that’s the highest number you can count to.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I somehow don’t think BuckSwope is dumber than a person that thinks 40 guns are responsible for all gun deaths in America. I think he can at least do basic arithmetic. I am feeling like 5-points is your name because that’s the highest number you can count to.

13% of the population commits 56% of violent crimes. Guns are objects. People kill/hurt  people.

49 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You're a kunt. You like to throw insults around but when you get one thrown back at you, you :cry: to the mods and try to get people banned. You should have stayed gone, sho. Like the coward you were when you hitched up your skirt and ran away the last time.  

Fock off, dicklips.

Sincerely,

🖕

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

So we can all agree that guns aren't the problem. The common denominator is people. 

Yes/No as I've explained.    They aren't THE problem, they are part of the equation because they made dumb people more deadly.  

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

13% of the population commits 56% of violent crimes. Guns are objects. People kill/hurt  people.

So if they are just like any other objects, you would be able to kill 10 people just as easily with any of them as efficiently as with your guns?    You could defend your home just as well with knives?   

Exactly - you guys look so stupid when you repeat this dumb line of thinking.   Sure beats actually having a conversation about it though, and the distraction usually works.  

39 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

So if they are just like any other objects, you would be able to kill 10 people just as easily with any of them as efficiently as with your guns?    You could defend your home just as well with knives?   

Exactly - you guys look so stupid when you repeat this dumb line of thinking.   Sure beats actually having a conversation about it though, and the distraction usually works.  

Since when are black people "objects"?

4 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Yes/No as I've explained.    They aren't THE problem, they are part of the equation because they made dumb people more deadly.  

The real issue is what has made dumb people willing to kill for stoopid reasons. 

It didn't used to be that way. What changed? It wasn't access to firearms. 

8 hours ago, 5-Points said:

The real issue is what has made dumb people willing to kill for stoopid reasons. 

It didn't used to be that way. What changed? It wasn't access to firearms. 

I think it could be argued that the TYPE of firearms they have access to has changed over the years.    After that, I'd say that it depends what specifically you are talking about with the bolded.  I doubt the reasons for gang/inner city/crime type shootings has changed - there's just more of us crammed together, and the wealth gap is increasing.  Both big drivers of that.   I don't think the reasons for suicide have changed, again - just more of us and more of us having access to guns.  Way more successful than other methods of death of suicide.   

I guess that just leaves the rise in what people are usually talking about - the mass shooters of the school/mall/church type variety.   There's always been these people as well and mass/school shootings, but IMO the big spike is more about copycatting, notoriety, etc - especially the school shooters.  Most of what I read points to a rising component of studying each other online and that driver of being infamous.   A lot of this can be traced back to Columbine.  

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

I think it could be argued that the TYPE of firearms they have access to has changed over the years.    After that, I'd say that it depends what specifically you are talking about with the bolded.  I doubt the reasons for gang/inner city/crime type shootings has changed - there's just more of us crammed together, and the wealth gap is increasing.  Both big drivers of that.   I don't think the reasons for suicide have changed, again - just more of us and more of us having access to guns.  Way more successful than other methods of death of suicide.   

I guess that just leaves the rise in what people are usually talking about - the mass shooters of the school/mall/church type variety.   There's always been these people as well and mass/school shootings, but IMO the big spike is more about copycatting, notoriety, etc - especially the school shooters.  Most of what I read points to a rising component of studying each other online and that driver of being infamous.   A lot of this can be traced back to Columbine.  

I agree that the sensationalization of mass shootings has resulted in copycats. That is easily remedied. Stop posting the names and faces of these cowards 24/7 for days and weeks following their heinous crimes. 

Mock them for the cowardly shitstains they are for one day. Then never mention them again. Let it be known that the last thing the world hears of you is that you were a poosay and a coward. 

29 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I agree that the sensationalization of mass shootings has resulted in copycats. That is easily remedied. Stop posting the names and faces of these cowards 24/7 for days and weeks following their heinous crimes. 

Mock them for the cowardly shitstains they are for one day. Then never mention them again. Let it be known that the last thing the world hears of you is that you were a poosay and a coward. 

Easy to say, but that flies 100% against the 24/7 news, instant info, online culture we are in.   Big $$$$ keeping it how it is.   It's one thing I got from the great Columbine book as I read it- how 0 has changed on that end of the equation (and only gotten worse with the tech in our pockets).  Misinformation, sensationalizing, etc. 

Hey, I found one of those “Gun Free Zones” that are such a big concern among 2A advocates. Somebody should go protest this one.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Hey, I found one of those “Gun Free Zones” that are such a big concern among 2A advocates. Somebody should go protest this one.

Wha???  Metal Detectors and security keep guns out of places?

4 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Wha???  Metal Detectors and security keep guns out of places?

Well surely a Republican convention would be filled with good guys with guns, right?  Not sure why they would tell them to leave them behind.  ;) 

20 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Well surely a Republican convention would be filled with good guys with guns, right?  Not sure why they would tell them to leave them behind.  ;) 

Too many good guys with guns can create a crossfire situation. 

11 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Too many good guys with guns can create a crossfire situation. 

Noted.  So NOT like a knife, bat, etc..  

i dont know the left has the stamina for all of these lies.

1.  they clearly are antigun despite centuries of evidence that only evil regimes go after the guns.

2.  they are cooking up attacks on the supreme court since it leans right now.

3.  they go after trump nonstop while ignoring riots, inciting riots and open criminal behavior at the top of the democrat party.

4.  they endlessly spin russia as the bad guys and fund billions to ukraine when russia didnt attack us and whitewash the fact we attacked russia by assisting the 2014 ukraine coup.

5.  they dump tons of immigrants into france ignoring sensible warnings from the right that it is dangerous and now france has huge riots from immigrants.

6. they run cover for corporations slamming everyone with woke tv shows, films, even beer advertisements which obviously the majority hates as they lose tons of money but dont care.

theres a lot more but the left must be about to have a breakdown.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i dont know the left has the stamina for all of these lies.

1.  they clearly are antigun despite centuries of evidence that only evil regimes go after the guns.

2.  they are cooking up attacks on the supreme court since it leans right now.

3.  they go after trump nonstop while ignoring riots, inciting riots and open criminal behavior at the top of the democrat party.

4.  they endlessly spin russia as the bad guys and fund billions to ukraine when russia didnt attack us and whitewash the fact we attacked russia by assisting the 2014 ukraine coup.

5.  they dump tons of immigrants into france ignoring sensible warnings from the right that it is dangerous and now france has huge riots from immigrants.

6. they run cover for corporations slamming everyone with woke tv shows, films, even beer advertisements which obviously the majority hates as they lose tons of money but dont care.

theres a lot more but the left must be about to have a breakdown.

TDS is alive and going strong in the US. Every thing the left does is sick and it's killing this country.

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

TEXTBOOK 

Bless your heart, @League Champion

You're still my favorite poster here. 

It's unintentionally hilarious that some radical activists here think that we are the exact same person. It's how many of them think, that all Conservatives are a pure monolith, so it's easier to dehumanize us and so they can justify later to themselves on why they want to hunt us all down. 

Jordan Peterson calls them "useful idiots", i.e. they don't realize while they celebrate Conservatives getting picked off, that one day it will be them lined up against a wall too. They are so arrogant, they think that they are that special, that unique, that valuable, to the real power brokers, that they won't be purged like everyone else once they are no longer useful. Many of them are willing to let their kids become woke shock troopers as pure cannon fodder for the DNC. 

They'll celebrate the bloodshed until the jackboots kick down their door and put hoods over their heads too. I don't have anger for them, only pity. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have the basic self preservation instinct to realize the threat that is going to put their children into the meat grinder for a worthless agenda. 

We can be like Lou Whittaker and Alan Trammell here. Keep it up, brother. Keep the pressure on. 

10 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

We can be like Lou Whittaker and Alan Trammell here. Keep it up, brother. Keep the pressure on

Yes Sir and likewise! Fight the good fight and never back down or stop exposing their perverted, sick beliefs. Amen Brother! 

8 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I'm not a fan of guns, but Sara Gonzales' response (whether this tweet is real or not), is the reason I will always support 2A.

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I'd have no problem with this.... leftist's will though, because that would be racist.