Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

She'll be testifying against him for sure.

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig on Sidney Powell’s guilty plea:

"She was one of Donald Trump’s closest loyalists... This is a major breakthrough for prosecutors, potentially a devastating development for Donald Trump, because what’s going to happen now is Sidney Powell is going to testify for prosecutors in Georgia, and presumably she’ll also be prepared to testify for Jack Smith in his federal case in Washington, D.C. She’s not indicted in that case, but she’s listed as a coconspirator in that case. She’s going to be able to provide insider information that could be really devastating towards Donald Trump."

1 minute ago, squistion said:

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig on Sidney Powell’s guilty plea:

"She was one of Donald Trump’s closest loyalists... This is a major breakthrough for prosecutors, potentially a devastating development for Donald Trump, because what’s going to happen now is Sidney Powell is going to testify for prosecutors in Georgia, and presumably she’ll also be prepared to testify for Jack Smith in his federal case in Washington, D.C. She’s not indicted in that case, but she’s listed as a coconspirator in that case. She’s going to be able to provide insider information that could be really devastating towards Donald Trump."

Go get him you little hogwart boar.

Driving the news: Powell pleaded guilty to six misdemeanor charges relating to efforts to interfere with the 2020 election and agreed to testify against co-defendants in the case.

• Fulton County prosecutors recommended Powell receive six years of probation and a $6,000 fine, in addition to paying $2,700 in restitution.
  • Under the terms of the deal, she is also required to write an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia.

• I'm looking forward to the apology letter. 
  • Haha 1

Sidney Powell is a lying lunatic. She previously argued that lying isn't a crime; That everyone should have known The Kracken, The Spec Forces who took ballot boxes to Germany, etc was BS and protected speech. 

52 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Sidney Powell is a lying lunatic. She previously argued that lying isn't a crime; That everyone should have known The Kracken, The Spec Forces who took ballot boxes to Germany, etc was BS and protected speech. 

Now that part is true.

Unfortunately we’ve got some really focking stupid people among us :(  

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

She also is set to testify, (and if she lies she does hard time), about  the Dec. 18th, 2020 meeting with Trump.

A veritable crew of seditious felons…

”Powell, Flynn, Newman and Byrne sat in a row before the Resolute Desk, facing the president…”

• Like 1

There was a guy today sentenced to 7 months in prison for posting memes’s online supporting Trump.  The argument was the meme’s gave false voting instructions.  He got a jail sentence. 

Meanwhile there is this Asian lady that did essentially the same thing for the other guy.  Funny meme’s with false voting info.  Her punishment?  Nothing. 

Point being is there is a two sided judicial system going on now, and in spite of your political leaning that SHOULD concern any American. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There was a guy today sentenced to 7 months in prison for posting memes’s online supporting Trump.  The argument was the meme’s gave false voting instructions.  He got a jail sentence. 

Meanwhile there is this Asian lady that did essentially the same thing for the other guy.  Funny meme’s with false voting info.  Her punishment?  Nothing. 

Point being is there is a two sided judicial system going on now, and in spite of your political leaning that SHOULD concern any American. 

Your story is unbelievable.

27 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Your story is unbelievable.

100 pct true, bubble boy. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I would be concerned if whataboutism wasn’t the standard right wing play every single time. Gets to a point where everyone else just tunes it out :dunno:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I would be concerned if whataboutism wasn’t the standard right wing play every single time. Gets to a point where everyone else just tunes it out :dunno:

Is whataboutism shorthand for relevant comparison? If it is you shouldn’t tune it out. You should consider it.  

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

In the business world it’s called benchmarking.  In normal conversation it’s a compare/contrast.  In the legal world, which I’m assuming you still live in, it’s called “precedent”. 

When you don’t like the result all the sudden it’s called “Whatsboutism”.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

In the business world it’s called benchmarking.  In normal conversation it’s a compare/contrast.  In the legal world, which I’m assuming you still live in, it’s called “precedent”. 

For the right, it goes like this:

”Hey, you maybe shouldn’t kill people”

”Well what about that guy that killed Natalee Holloway?! He admitted it and he won’t even be charged for it!!”

”Um, okay… well you still shouldn’t kill people”  :wacko:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Exactly. They constantly run and hide behind “whataboutism “ when they can’t argue their side.  Weak. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Might be enough time for a couple more flippers…

Better speak up, Rudy!

Lol...the only Flipper is the prosecutor.  The felonies have all been reduced to a misdemeanor which does not even involve Trump.  If the conspiracy charges are all being dropped, what is the conspiracy.?   And under the terms of the plea even the misdemeanor charges will disappear once the terms of the probation period is over.  All the prosecutor 'won' was she has to testify truthfully, which by law is required already.  Anyone spinning this as a victory for the prosecution is an f-ing idiot. 

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

For the right, it goes like this:

”Hey, you maybe shouldn’t kill people”

”Well what about that guy that killed Natalee Holloway?! He admitted it and he won’t even be charged for it!!”

”Um, okay… well you still shouldn’t kill people”  :wacko:

Lol..buffoon.  What it is like is a Trump supporter gets put in prison for jaywalking, but the Biden supporter is not even charged.  I am not sure what the fuk the killing of Natalie Holloway has to do with anything.   Are you seriously just stupid?

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Worms just got focking slammed like his ex wife is now.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Tell me friend, which of the two memes had a "paid for by X campaign."  Only one did.

Putting yourself out there as an official representative of an official organization is called fraud.

Do some research outside the alt right, fake information conspiracy circle my man.

• Like 2

It's hysterical seeing Trump lovers cope by saying things like "their case must have been weak since she pled to only misdemeanors."

It's like these folks are so unsophisticated and so outside reality in their world view they don't understand that defendants can great deals IF they have powerful evidence against others further up the chain.

Looking forward to all of Trump's trials and convictions. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Tell me friend, which of the two memes had a "paid for by X campaign."  Only one did.

Putting yourself out there as an official representative of an official organization is called fraud.

Do some research outside the alt right, fake information conspiracy circle my man.

Dude sees a social media post from a right wing flamethrower and assumes it’s totally accurate 😂

• Sad 1

Woketards think memes should not only be prosecuted, but result in jail time.  

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It's hysterical seeing Trump lovers cope by saying things like "their case must have been weak since she pled to only misdemeanors."

It's like these folks are so unsophisticated and so outside reality in their world view they don't understand that defendants can great deals IF they have powerful evidence against others further up the chain.

Looking forward to all of Trump's trials and convictions. 

8 Years later... TRUMP!! :cry:

Another domino falls...

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Woketards think memes should not only be prosecuted, but result in jail time.  

MAGAmooks think memes are legitimate sources of information and use them to support their own feeble beliefs. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

MAGAmooks think memes are legitimate sources of information and use them to support their own feeble beliefs. 

If they aren’t legitimate then why are they being prosecuted? 💥 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they aren’t legitimate then why are they being prosecuted? 💥 

I'm too busy to play your games. Show me a link if you're talking about something specific. Otherwise fock off.

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm too busy to play your games. Show me a link if you're talking about something specific. Otherwise fock off.

Yet here you are...:doh:

Donald Trump fined $5,000 for violating gag order in New York fraud trial and warned twice about imprisonment

Former President Donald Trump was fined $5,000 by a New York judge on Friday for violating a gag order not to speak about any members of the court staff – and was warned twice about possible imprisonment.

“Donald Trump has received ample warning from this Court as to the possible repercussions of violating the gag order. He specifically acknowledged that he understood and would abide by it,” Judge Arthur Engoron said in his order Friday.

“Accordingly, issuing yet another warning is not longer appropriate; this Court is way behind the ‘warning’ stage.”

Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!!  :banana:

Wait until the flippers who took these sweetheart deals get on the stand and start dishing about the fat, orange turd.

Must see tv. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Wait until the flippers who took these sweetheart deals get on the stand and start dishing about the fat, orange turd.

Must see tv. 

I doubt any of these seditious fockers will be held appropriately accountable, but I’d also love to see the former America’s Mayor, turned America’s betrayer do some very uncomfortable time. F Rudy.

AtlantaCNN — 

Kenneth Chesebro, an attorney who helped orchestrate the Trump campaign’s 2020 fake electors plot, pleaded guilty Friday in the Georgia election subversion case to being part of a conspiracy alongside former President Donald Trump and others.

The plea deal is another blow to Trump and a major victory for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who charged Trump and 18 others in the effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election. It comes one day after former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell also pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors. 

Chesebro pleaded guilty to one felony – conspiracy to commit filing false documents. Fulton County prosecutors recommended that he serve 5 years of probation and pay $5,000 in restitution, and Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee imposed that sentence at Friday’s hearing. 

Chesebro has also agreed to testify in future court proceedings.

As part of his plea deal, Chesebro admitted that he conspired to put forward fake GOP electors in Georgia with Trump and former Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and John Eastman. Giuliani and Eastman have both pleaded not guilty in the Georgia case, and now face the prospect of Chesebro taking the witness stand against them.

15 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

I doubt any of these seditious fockers will be held appropriately accountable, but I’d also love to see the former America’s Mayor, turned America’s betrayer do some very uncomfortable time. F Rudy too.

Why would the DA have given them such sweetheart deals otherwise.  She had the Kraken dead to rights and seeing serious fines and jail time.

I do recall the several Trumpy FBGs who gave the Kraken the benefit of the doubt lie after lie.

Life as a Trumpy I guess. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

The noose is tightening 😬

Lol....they are getting plea deals with no jail time and very small fines.  It would cost them 50x to try to win in court.   These weak plea deals point to just how pathetically weak the case against Trump is.  Are we suppose to believe conspiring to overthrow the government will only get you a $5000 fine?   Lol..

• Thanks 1