Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Go look up what the process is then before we continue. Thanks 

Declassifying means anyone can look at it.  Explain to me how Trump can do that without telling anyone?  I get that you sycophants think you have a mind meld with him or something equally bizarre but the rest of us need to be told when things are declassified. 

And yes, there's an actual notification process that happens.  Regardless he said in his own words he did not declassify the document he was waving around in front of those ladies trying to show off like the insecure little girl he is. 

The classified document with the same info readily available on Wikipedia.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Go look up what the process is then before we continue. Thanks 

Link here’s one example.

If he declassified other items that he had “with his mind” why did he give anything back when they asked? Why did he talk about he was too busy to go through the remaining boxes because it also had his personal shet mixed in…why would it matter?

In any case that he was willfully holding these documents after they were subpoenaed is the issue. That he lied about this and tried to cover up that he knew he had them. 

He’s been caught here in this case. His hope is to get it pushed back and he wins the WH again. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Link here’s one example.

If he declassified other items that he had “with his mind” why did he give anything back when they asked? Why did he talk about he was too busy to go through the remaining boxes because it also had his personal shet mixed in…why would it matter?

In any case that he was willfully holding these documents after they were subpoenaed is the issue. That he lied about this and tried to cover up that he knew he had them. 

He’s been caught here in this case. His hope is to get it pushed back and he wins the WH again. 

Why? A conviction doesn’t prevent him from running or taking office.  You didn’t know that? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? A conviction doesn’t prevent him from running or taking office.  You didn’t know that? 

You think he wants to be convicted? Thats the point.

I don't have the time or interest to read this thread or look it up, so I'll ask, is Trump in prison?

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I don't have the time or interest to read this thread or look it up, so I'll ask, is Trump in prison?

Yes, a mental one of his own narcissistic making.

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

No. Nor will he be.  Once again the Democrats, through their weaponization of the legal system, are overshooting....   

Could they secure some outcome in one of these instances? Probably.   Would that outcome be overturned?  Absolutely.

None of this is about "law"  it is about preventing the election of someone they hate.  Someone who is completely unlikable to be sure.....but also rather effective in creating positive results.

Democrats would rather have a fake "good guy" in office who ruins the lives of regular folks so long as he adheres to their religious edicts......than an effective man who is a choad but gets positive results. 

Looks like this case in Atlanta has some holes according to the leaked grand jury testimony. Lol. That skeezer DA is dumber than dirt. And the betas here cheer her on. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 8:20 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like this case in Atlanta has some holes according to the leaked grand jury testimony. Lol. That skeezer DA is dumber than dirt. And the betas here cheer her on. 

The attempt to search and find something was flawed, then the attempt to squeeze what they had into these spurious interpretations of the law was ill-advised.

But make no mistake, they will just keep trying....and their efforts will become ever more desperate and by extension ridiculous.

But they have apparently convinced themselves that Trump is some kind of existential threat and a danger to Democracy :rolleyes:

And given that aspect, they are able to justify their actions, no matter how outside rationality or legality they might be. 

So the unqualified diversity hire Judge in the DC case already being rebuked by the DC circuit court.  That court is Obama/ Biden appointees. No wonder so many of her cases get overturned. She doesn’t seem to have a grasp of the constitution.  You know, that thing. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the unqualified diversity hire Judge in the DC case already being rebuked by the DC circuit court.  That court is Obama/ Biden appointees. No wonder so many of her cases get overturned. She doesn’t seem to have a grasp of the constitution.  You know, that thing. 

So many cases of hers are overturned?  Can you provide a link? 

And you refer to her as a "diversity hire."  This means you think she is not qualified for the job.  What about her background makes her unqualified in your eyes?

The fact that she's black?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like you got Daulton/Garrett/RavensFan/BeachGuy rattled. Look at how he's flailing against you now. 

What's humorous is he wants to portray a pure tough guy, but since his accounts keep getting banned, he can't fire off his anti-LGBT slurs anymore, or his more aggressive trolling. This like Wade Lite. It takes being permanently banned from several places for him to stop sounding like an 8 year old who found their parent's IPhone. 

It's like going from cheap beer to something like Zima. 

BeachGuy23 is the Zima version of Wade Garrett / James Daulton. 

How pathetic is that? I bet when he goes out with his wife, when she allows it,  he has to hold her purse. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Looks like you got Daulton/Garrett/RavensFan/BeachGuy rattled. Look at how he's flailing against you now. 

What's humorous is he wants to portray a pure tough guy, but since his accounts keep getting banned, he can't fire off his anti-LGBT slurs anymore, or his more aggressive trolling. This like Wade Lite. It takes being permanently banned from several places for him to stop sounding like an 8 year old who found their parent's IPhone. 

It's like going from cheap beer to something like Zima. 

BeachGuy23 is the Zima version of Wade Garrett / James Daulton. 

How pathetic is that? I bet when he goes out with his wife, when she allows it,  he has to hold her purse. 

Haha the loser stalker is yet another person obsessed with some dude who destroyed your alt right minds.

Every single new person who posts who here isn't some alt right retard gets accused of being Dalton, Wade, etc.

It's embarrassing how you let one dude own you all so completely.

Is the dude or an alias in the room with you now loser?

Sucks to be you. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Haha the loser stalker is yet another person obsessed with some dude who destroyed your alt right minds.

Every single new person who posts who here isn't some alt right retard gets accused of being Dalton, Wade, etc.

Sucks to be you. 

Boyo.  You are not fooling anyone.  You have more identities than Billy Milligan.  I am embarrassed for you.  

SAD!!!

LOLLOLLOL!!!

14 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

You have more identities than Billy Milligan.  

I’ll give you credit for the reference. That was actually a really good miniseries. And I’ll admit it took me a few episodes to figure it out. 

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Sucks to be you. 

So whose alias are you? Cause I KNOW you are one. You don’t come in here and start talking like you do unless you ARE one. In this case, you are one 

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So many cases of hers are overturned?  Can you provide a link? 

And you refer to her as a "diversity hire."  This means you think she is not qualified for the job.  What about her background makes her unqualified in your eyes?

The fact that she's black?

I clearly stated she get her cases turned over at a high rate. That’s why she’s unqualified.  And based on that, I can’t see why she has moved up besides the quest for diversity.  Unless you have another reason?  Make your case.  

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I clearly stated she get her cases turned over at a high rate. That’s why she’s unqualified.  And based on that, I can’t see why she has moved up besides the quest for diversity.  Unless you have another reason?  Make your case.  

Where is cases turned over rates for judges? I’d be interested in seeing that data.

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You made the claim she has her cases overturned at a high rate.  Back it up liar.

You also claim she's a "diversity hire" even though she was appointed in 2014 when you racist weren't referring to non-whites as diversity hires.

Show your work racist. 

4 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Naming a drink after a deadly illness like emphysemazima was ill-advised.

haha, same with Corona(virus)

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Where is cases turned over rates for judges? I’d be interested in seeing that data.

Go ahead and look it up. Get back to me when you’re done. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Haha the coward liar won't ever admit he's nothing but a racist POS who assumes all non-whites only get ahead because they're non white.

Just a straight racist POS.  You fit in perfectly with your retard MAGAmoron cult. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You made the claim she has her cases overturned at a high rate.  Back it up liar.

You also claim she's a "diversity hire" even though she was appointed in 2014 when you racist weren't referring to non-whites as diversity hires.

Show your work racist. 

People have been getting positions they don’t deserve ever since positions were created. It ain’t just a black thing. I’m against it across the board. So not racist. I have pointed out numerous times here about the children of the rich and powerful getting into the best schools.  Against that too. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Haha the coward liar won't ever admit he's nothing but a racist POS who assumes all non-whites only get ahead because they're non white.

Just a straight racist POS.  You fit in perfectly with your retard MAGAmoron cult. 

That would be a racist assumption, as is the notion that historically marginalized communities cannot compete without help.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

BeachKaren23. Lol. 

People have been getting positions they don’t deserve ever since positions were created. It ain’t just a black thing. I’m against it across the board. So not racist. I have pointed out numerous times here about the children of the rich and powerful getting into the best schools.  Against that too. 

Your claim she's a diversity hire and unqualified is based on an unsubstantiated claim you made about her overturn rate.  You've lied about that.

You're simply a racist POS.

BeachKaren23. Lol. 

OMG Hilarious!  Are you a comedian IRL?  Are you famous?  Surely you must be with that razor sharp wit!

Racist POS.

Your claim she's a diversity hire and unqualified is based on an unsubstantiated claim you made about her overturn rate.  You've lied about that.

You're simply a racist POS.

Didn’t I tell you to go look it up? Until you prove it not to be true, it’s true. I don’t care if you think it is or not. That’s your problem. And you seem quite hysterical right now, Karen 

Didn’t I tell you to go look it up? Until you prove it not to be true, it’s true. I don’t care if you think it is or not. That’s your problem. And you seem quite hysterical right now, Karen 

Until I prove it's not true it's true?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm just dealing with children on this forum.  Nothing but children.

Until I prove it's not true it's true?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm just dealing with children on this forum.  Nothing but children.

Unhinged. Maybe you should call your therapist? Or talk it out with one of your aliases? 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m asking you if you have this info handy. Where are you getting this from?

Just now, thegeneral said:

I’m asking you if you have this info handy. Where are you getting this from?

Where am I getting it from? Do you really think that a judges overturn rate is classified material? I thought you were the highly educated ones?