Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

MAGAturd antics eerily similar to fascist attack Feb. 6, 1934, in France

The police shot 15 demonstrators and that's like .... like.... what? ... uh...

• like a cop kneeling for a long time on a guy overdosing on fentanyl? 
  • like unarmed protestors running around the capitol for a couple of hours?
  • like a president pressing charges against a predecessor and top polling opposition candidate for something that he did himself?
  • like people being censored on social media platforms for expressing their opposition cutting off children's sexual organs?
  • like 10 FBI agents and 5 morons plotting to kidnap a governor?
  • like criminals being allowed to run loose robbing department stores at their whim?
  • like fat ugly hairy men dressing as female strippers and twerking their asses in front of five year olds?
  • like a middle schooler tearing a pride progress flag?
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

• like a president pressing charges against a predecessor and top polling opposition candidate for something that he did himself?
  • like people being censored on social media platforms for expressing their opposition cutting off children's sexual organs?
  • like criminals being allowed to run loose robbing department stores at their whim?
  • like fat ugly hairy men dressing as female strippers and twerking their asses in front of five year olds?

Crassic whataboutism and deflection.

MAGAturds are repeating history, and then what happens is they get diminished. 

White nationalism needs to go.

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah I’m glad Maddow did a podcast on this. It’s fully described in William L Shirer’s The Collapse of the Third Republic. 

Yeah, she's fantastic at this kind of thing. The fascist insurrection in France in 1934 was much worse than ours and still lingers to this day. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:rolleyes:

The only place it really exists anymore is in the imagination of brainwashed leftoids.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:rolleyes:

The only place it really exists anymore is in the imagination of brainwashed leftoids.

As evidenced by all the beefy redneck hate-filled middle-aged white guys who assembled for a "peaceful protest" at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

And BLM, one of many MAGAturd boogey groups, is all about white nationalism. Yeah, the left is all about pushing the white nationalis agenda. Holy focking chit.

🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

As evidenced by all the beefy redneck hate-filled middle-aged white guys who assembled for a "peaceful protest" at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

And BLM, one of many MAGAturd boogey groups, is all about white nationalism. Yeah, the left is all about pushing the white nationalis agenda. Holy focking chit.

🤣

Jan 6th was a protest over election irregularities that went sideways and out of control which had nothing to do with white nationalism.  Meanwhile whatever point you're trying to make about BLM, I have no idea.

There is very little white nationalism and whatever little there is controls no levers of power and gets the persona non grata treatment on the right ala Richard Spencer or David Duke. "White nationalist" is a misused label leftoids throw at anyone who disagree with them to keep their sheep in line. It's a strawman that leftoids create, pretend to exist, and beat up.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Jan 6th was a protest over election irregularities that went sideways and out of control which had nothing to do with white nationalism.  Meanwhile whatever point you're trying to make about BLM, I have no idea.

There is very little white nationalism and whatever little there is controls no levers of power and gets the persona non grata treatment on the right ala Richard Spencer or David Duke. "White nationalist" is a misused label leftoids throw at anyone who disagree with them to keep their sheep in line. It's a strawman that leftoids create, pretend to exist, and beat up.

January 6 had everything to do with white nationalism. The reason that so many Republicans refused to accept the defeat of Trump is that they fear white people are becoming a permanent minority. That’s what led to Trump’s rise in the first place, and why there was such fury over the idea that he could be defeated, 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

January 6 had everything to do with white nationalism. The reason that so many Republicans refused to accept the defeat of Trump is that they fear white people are becoming a permanent minority. That’s what led to Trump’s rise in the first place, and why there was such fury over the idea that he could be defeated, 

Um, no. That's ridiculous. It's one of the biggest lies you guys tell yourself over and over again until you believe it. But that doesn't make it true. Nobody outside your bubble buys it.

People were pissed off about shenanigans revolving around vote counting in the election.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Here's President Trump's notorious Jan 6th speech. The election integrity stuff is all over, you don't have to go very far in, it's comes quickly after first greeting the crowd and dissing on the press briefly. Whereas the white nationalist stuff is non-existent unless maybe you can point it out.

48 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, the Proud Boys, Oath Keeppers, etc., the ones spearheading the Capitol attack, had nothing to do with white nationalism.

Jan. 6 was about the loser whipping his followers into action. If he'd just conceded like all the classy losers before him, Jan. 6 never would have happened.

You are absolutely blind and delusional - or part of the problem - if you don't think white nationalism is a huge issue in this country, perhaps the No.1 issue.

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Um, no. That's ridiculous. It's one of the biggest lies you guys tell yourself over and over again until you believe it. But that doesn't make it true. Nobody outside your bubble buys it.

People were pissed off about shenanigans revolving around vote counting in the election.

Yes it’s ridiculous. 

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/white-trump-supporters-fear-minority/story?id=43229203

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/trump-economic-anxiety.html

https://psmag.com/.amp/news/among-trump-supporters-theres-a-real-fear-of-whites-becoming-the-american-minority

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/03/05/new-poll-shows-trump-supporters-more-likely-to-fear-a-majority-minority-u-s/

I know that as a reasonable conservative, you don’t want to believe that this is true, and that it was the impetus behind both Trump and January 6. But it is true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, the Proud Boys, Oath Keeppers, etc., the ones spearheading the Capitol attack, had nothing to do with white nationalism.

Jan. 6 was about the loser whipping his followers into action. If he'd just conceded like all the classy losers before him, Jan. 6 never would have happened.

You are absolutely blind and delusional - or part of the problem - if you don't think white nationalism is a huge issue in this country, perhaps the No.1 issue.

Well, I'm neither blind nor delusional so I must be part of the problem because white nationalism is total bullsh*t.

While I know the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers get rowdy and are right wing, I'm not aware of their position on white nationalism. I sense there's a good chance its a fake label since they have members of different races, the Proud Boys were/are led by a dark hispanic guy for example, but I won't go out on that limb because I don't know enough about them, or even how to find out more from them directly on the issue, actually. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

IMHO, considering the list you are presenting, the best path will always be to have "no margin for error" 

The radical left and the activist MSM have close to nothing on DeSantis. His abortion viewpoints and policy would hurt him in a general election, that's not something anyone in the GOP could actually dispute. His COVID19 response might come up. That being said, his decision to stay open lends to perception of the American relentless spirit. Some will hate it, but it's aggressive. Better rejection rather than regret. He's got some question marks in Guantanamo Bay and interrogations. But much that lends into practical national security, and leans into some kind of criticism of the Military Industrial Complex, so I don't think even the establishment Democrats want to go too far. 

There's not much. Nikki Haley is walking Teflon. She's criticized for criticizing Trump, but that's about it. Tim Scott is relatively scandal free. 

That's the thing with the activist MSM - They will take the one bad thing and use it to excuse all the bad things coming from Team Blue. 

And unfortunately, Trump has a lifetime of scandal to use against him. In that regard, Trump is hurting all Conservatives in the country. Instead of talking about how badly Biden has run this country in the ground with the economy, Border, crime and energy, the conversation goes back to Orange Man Bad. 

The best defense is to attempt to live a life like pure Teflon. Look at Tim Tebow. Some people really wanted to hate him. Not that much. Tom Cruise had a bad spell. Some people questioned his sexuality and his height and his "religion" but honestly he doesn't leave much out there to hurt himself. 

For example, Dan Crenshaw was probably on Haley's shortlist for a VP candidate ( not likely she gets that far at this point) But he's enriched himself with stocks based on information he's gotten as a member of Congress. He's not the only one, but it can be used against him and against Conservatives. 

If you have clean optics, there's nothing left but the failures of the "Left" 

Take Trump out of professional politics and what does Team Blue have left? They have nothing. All that's left is their countless failures and scandals. 

IMHO, the long term lesson and playbook should be to purge the GOP out of all controversies and scandals. MTG and Boebert need to go. Gaetz needs to go. Some others. They become useful fodder for the activist MSM to distract the conversation from the horrible job Biden is doing these past two and a half years. 

Donald Trump is just plain ignorant. There's no other way around it. He's not completely stupid. But he leaves all these avenues open for clear widespread attack. He constantly needs to make it all about him, when his behavior distracts from the practical path forward. 

The "double standard" you are discussing on your list remains a viable method to attack all Conservatives as long as Trump is a contender. 

Look at the Packers and Rodgers. Blaming each other back and forth. Now they are separated and neither side can use the other as a crutch anymore. Packers can't blame Rodger's constant drama for their bad drafting. Rodgers can't blame the Packers for his projectible decline. 

The radical left will NEVER voluntarily acknowledge the clear double standard. But it will be all they have left once Trump is out of professional politics. Then it will be undeniable to everyone. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Regarding your first link, which comments do you find to be racist? I know there is mention of race in them. 

Also, you'll notice that the Trump campaign denounced and distanced itself from the KKK endorsement.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-trump-supporters-fear-minority/story?id=43229203

I'll go check out your second link now too.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Regarding your first link, which comments do you find to be racist? I know there is mention of race in them. 

Also, you'll notice that the Trump campaign denounced and distanced itself from the KKK endorsement.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-trump-supporters-fear-minority/story?id=43229203

I'll go check out your second link now too.

I didn’t use the word racism. I said that they are I. Fear of becoming minorities. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t use the word racism. I said that they are I. Fear of becoming minorities. 

Maybe I'm conflating your position with Rusty's because that is his. 

For example, Trump support was linked to a belief that high-status groups, such as whites, Christians or men, faced more discrimination than low-status groups, like minorities, Muslims or women, according to Dr. Mutz’s analysis of the NORC study.

The second link goes into matters of trade which is why I initially warmed to Trump. It also has this line which is racially involved but is one that I agree with completely. All the "institutional racism" is directed at white people. Be it affirmative action, the long standing racism, or the brazen racism of Biden wanting to target black farmers for aid to the exclusion of white ones or prioritizing blacks over whites in getting vaccines, all the actual racism in America goes one way.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1368430216677304

This is the study from the third link, I think we may be getting closer with this one. White people who identify more with their race were more likely to vote for Trump in the test group with racial concerns whereas for those that don't, it made no difference. Anyway, I posted a link to the research becaue I can't read it if you could help me out.  I'm wondering how large the white race conscious faction is. That's like the difference between me and iam90sbaby for example. I want the Republicans to go hard after the black voters, various immigrant voters, Bernie voters, with more populist ideas. I think a good argument for blue collar workers should be able to cross racial lines for the same reasons.

I can't find the thread but 90sbaby surprised me with being more open to reaching out to white liberals whereas I see nothiing in common and want a full divorce. This one speaks partially to our differences.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe I'm conflating your position with Rusty's because that is his. 

The second link goes into matters of trade which is why I initially warmed to Trump. It also has this line which is racially involved but is one that I agree with completely. All the "institutional racism" is directed at white people. Be it affirmative action, the long standing racism, or the brazen racism of Biden wanting to target black farmers for aid to the exclusion of white ones or prioritizing blacks over whites in getting vaccines, all the actual racism in America goes one way.

I really do enjoy discussing issues with you, Voltaire: Like the brilliant man you name yourself after, you strike me as highly intelligent (though I should note that Voltaire was a liberal free thinker, like Rousseau and Diderot; conservative free thinkers of his era would include Locke and Burke.) 

But that being said man do we look at the world differently. Your cavalier dismissal of racism against minorities depresses me. 

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I really do enjoy discussing issues with you, Voltaire: Like the brilliant man you name yourself after, you strike me as highly intelligent (though I should note that Voltaire was a liberal free thinker, like Rousseau and Diderot; conservative free thinkers of his era would include Locke and Burke.) 

But that being said man do we look at the world differently. Your cavalier dismissal of racism against minorities depresses me. 

I long ago found my user name too pretentious but am sort of stuck with it. Thanks for the kind words. I also lie chatting with you, although the screaming for the hills effect hits every so often here as well. 

I was laying in bed thinking about this thread and something hit me, it seems likely these Proud Boys and Oath Keepers aren't "white nationalists." Maybe they're just regular nationalists and lumping them in with white nationalists is to smear them. They do have all races in these groups and seem comfortable around them.

On the left, you guys are constantly bashing the country, white people, Christianity, masculinity, heterosexuality, and what Superman use to call "truth, justice and the American way" before the wokesters infested DC and turned him gay. I think  it may well be an attempt to take right wing groups with a tendency to go overboard with using muscle and tar-and feather them. Again though I can't really speak to it all that well. 

With all the institutions are captured by the left, particularly the rich white ESG corporate globalist left, and "diversity equity and inclusion" running rampant with their Maoist struggle sessions, with people getting canceled and losing their likelyhood for speaking out, and prosectors in big cities refusing to put criminals in prison in the name of "equity," with colleges and employers openly racialy discriminating against whites and Asians, this is not a world where blacks are discriminated against. There's a reason that some people pretend to be minorites, but nobody pretends to be white.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

IMHO, considering the list you are presenting, the best path will always be to have "no margin for error" 

The radical left and the activist MSM have close to nothing on DeSantis. His abortion viewpoints and policy would hurt him in a general election, that's not something anyone in the GOP could actually dispute. His COVID19 response might come up. That being said, his decision to stay open lends to perception of the American relentless spirit. Some will hate it, but it's aggressive. Better rejection rather than regret. He's got some question marks in Guantanamo Bay and interrogations. But much that lends into practical national security, and leans into some kind of criticism of the Military Industrial Complex, so I don't think even the establishment Democrats want to go too far. 

There's not much. Nikki Haley is walking Teflon. She's criticized for criticizing Trump, but that's about it. Tim Scott is relatively scandal free. 

That's the thing with the activist MSM - They will take the one bad thing and use it to excuse all the bad things coming from Team Blue. 

And unfortunately, Trump has a lifetime of scandal to use against him. In that regard, Trump is hurting all Conservatives in the country. Instead of talking about how badly Biden has run this country in the ground with the economy, Border, crime and energy, the conversation goes back to Orange Man Bad. 

The best defense is to attempt to live a life like pure Teflon. Look at Tim Tebow. Some people really wanted to hate him. Not that much. Tom Cruise had a bad spell. Some people questioned his sexuality and his height and his "religion" but honestly he doesn't leave much out there to hurt himself. 

For example, Dan Crenshaw was probably on Haley's shortlist for a VP candidate ( not likely she gets that far at this point) But he's enriched himself with stocks based on information he's gotten as a member of Congress. He's not the only one, but it can be used against him and against Conservatives. 

If you have clean optics, there's nothing left but the failures of the "Left" 

Take Trump out of professional politics and what does Team Blue have left? They have nothing. All that's left is their countless failures and scandals. 

IMHO, the long term lesson and playbook should be to purge the GOP out of all controversies and scandals. MTG and Boebert need to go. Gaetz needs to go. Some others. They become useful fodder for the activist MSM to distract the conversation from the horrible job Biden is doing these past two and a half years. 

Donald Trump is just plain ignorant. There's no other way around it. He's not completely stupid. But he leaves all these avenues open for clear widespread attack. He constantly needs to make it all about him, when his behavior distracts from the practical path forward. 

The "double standard" you are discussing on your list remains a viable method to attack all Conservatives as long as Trump is a contender. 

Look at the Packers and Rodgers. Blaming each other back and forth. Now they are separated and neither side can use the other as a crutch anymore. Packers can't blame Rodger's constant drama for their bad drafting. Rodgers can't blame the Packers for his projectible decline. 

The radical left will NEVER voluntarily acknowledge the clear double standard. But it will be all they have left once Trump is out of professional politics. Then it will be undeniable to everyone. 

The left is going to dump on whoever with full guns. President Trump's problem, as you identify, is that he gives them so much ammo to work with. I think though that the anti-establishment populist wing of the GOP that he gets fired up is where the action is. I have no love for the Bush/Romney wing of the party, I voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice, not that I'm proud of what they've become in 2023 because the Democrats have gone completely insane, but until Trump came along, the left wing side of the corporate-globalist Uniparty seemed less awful than the right.

You can't just alienate them though. YOu need a Trump message and not the baggage that turns off the never=Trumpers and independents. Trump is maybe the only one who can lose to Biden. The left will have to work overtime to paint the next person as "even worse than Trump" when they offer very little ammo and talking points to go along with it. 

• Like 1

Lol....wtf am I missing here?  Some people on the right get together and protests unarmed with no goals of overthrowing anything. The leftist authoritarian bastards lie about it and make it sound like they were going to overthrow the government and shoot them up like a bunch of animals.   So thank God for the heroic French leftists who rolled over like a cheap hoe for the Nazis.   

A bunch of bootlicking idiots who don't give a fuk about protecting the country from the real threat, but do want to bully and abuse their citizens and view them as the real enemy.   

• Like 1

I think drawing lines between current events and past events has usefulness and purpose.  If we can hghlight, to everyone, how a given event has correlation to a past event maybe we can help them and show them how their behaviors are similar.

That is why I try to show current day liberals their Maoist behaviors.  I think it helps to avoid going down that wrong road again. 

:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

White nationalism?  Essentially doesn’t exist.  Like systemic racism.  My perspective is based on dealing with people of all ethnicities all around the country on a daily basis.  Right now my clientele consists of 2 gays, 5 blacks, 1 Vietnamese, 1 Chinese, 2 hispanic, 1 hassidic jew and about 15 whites in 7 states.  All are fine with me and I am fine with all of them.  There is no white supremacy and no systemic racism.

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

White nationalism?  Essentially doesn’t exist.  Like systemic racism.  My perspective is based on dealing with people of all ethnicities all around the country on a daily basis.  Right now my clientele consists of 2 gays, 5 blacks, 1 Vietnamese, 1 Chinese, 2 hispanic, 1 hassidic jew and about 15 whites in 7 states.  All are fine with me and I am fine with all of them.  There is no white supremacy and no systemic racism.

No Native Americans....what kind of bigot are you?  

22 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No Native Americans....what kind of bigot are you?  

Come on— they ain’t got no money.

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

While two examples do not establish a pattern the 6th day of a month may be a day for flare ups in opposition to governmental power.

J6 is completely indefensible. Conservatives and Republicans IMHO should not even attempt to try to defend any part of it. The majority of people at J6 were doing honest legal peaceful protest. It was about 5000 idiots that made that entire mess go out of control. 

The radical left and the establishment Democrats want to make 5000 bad faith actors ( and yes some who even went as far as doing criminal acts) represent 74 million or more Americans. 

What Conservatives and Republicans need to do is make sure something like J6 never happens again. And never talk about it again. Don't engage. Because it's indefensible. It's used as a blank check by the radicals to excuse all the crime, corruption and idiocy of Team Blue right now. 

If Conservatives and Republicans constantly operate as a good example and find better more effective ways at political activism, then the Left has nothing left to criticize. The light then has to move to their own administrative and policy failures. 

Deliver wins for every day working class people. Help them with opportunity to gain the material needs of basic functioning life. Create a future for their children. Then those people will WANT to come out to vote for you. Then you win lots of elections, gain the needed majorities, and then you can push the policies that you believe will help the country. The ANSWER for Conservatives and Republicans to win is to engage in MORE DEMOCRACY. 

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I nominate this as the "Complete Denial of History" post of the year.  Everyone knows that the Democrat party is the party of White Nationalism... they fought for slavery, started the KKK, and started Planned Parenthood and abortions to promote the reduction of black births.

They still do it today, but under the guise of "Morality".

If conservatives don’t want the Jan 6 crazies to represent them, they should: 

1. Stop trying to defend them. 
2 Stop trying to minimize what happened. 
3. Stop nominating the guy who was behind it all to be our next President. 

#3 most of all. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

Lol....wtf am I missing here?  Some people on the right get together and protests unarmed with no goals of overthrowing anything. The leftist authoritarian bastards lie about it and make it sound like they were going to overthrow the government and shoot them up like a bunch of animals.   So thank God for the heroic French leftists who rolled over like a cheap hoe for the Nazis.   

A bunch of bootlicking idiots who don't give a fuk about protecting the country from the real threat, but do want to bully and abuse their citizens and view them as the real enemy.   

Most of the the French rightists who led the riots in 1934 became key collaborators and members of Vichy. 

48 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

OP crying about Nazis in our country.  Also, OP demands we support Ukraine with billions that actually have Nazis in their ranks.  

Which Russian propaganda org did this tidbit come from, RT? Or was it Gateway Pundit? Red State? Or maybe Breitbart?

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

#3 most of all. 

FU...

- The government knew exactly what was planned, which was virtually nothing. 

- The government had dozens of operatives in the crowd, several of who were key instigators.  

- The government intentionally did not put security measures in place.

- The government is now rounding up innocent protestors who mostly did nothing except for being present and running them through a kangaroo court system which denies them any hope of a fair trial.  

I hope to God Trump gets elected and is able to dismantle the CIA-FBI-NSA and every other rogue bureaucratic organization which operates above the law with no transparency and answerable to no one except the elite overlords.  

I am sick of the leftist bootlicking bastards who love the two-tier system of justice which treats anyone who dares question the elitist authoritarian state as sub-human.  

WTF happened to liberals?  They don't give one crap about the corruption at the highest levels.  They don't give a crap about free speech or the massive government censorship.  They love our corporate overlords who who profit billions off drugs and lie about their side effects with complete protection from getting sued.  They beat the drums of war which they largely provoked.  

The legal system is now a complete shiteshow of political abuses. 

EFF ALL YOU BASTARDS WHO WORSHIP THIS CORRUPT AUTHORITARIAN STATE.  

American ideals of freedom and an honest government with checks and balances are dead.  

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Which Russian propaganda org did this tidbit come from, RT? Or was it Gateway Pundit? Red State? Or maybe Breitbart?

You are really this unintelligent and uninformed aren’t you? It all makes sense now.

Far right NYT - Nazi Symbols on Ukraine’s Front Lines Highlight Thorny Issues of History

Far right Reuters - Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem

Far right Daily Beast - Holocaust Survivor: I Fled Ukraine from the Nazis—Now I’m Fleeing Again

Far right NBC News - Ukraine's Nazi problem is real, even if Putin's 'denazification' claim isn't

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

#3 most of all. 

One can defend civil liberties and not defend the actions of a small minority of people who acted like a holes. We know you don’t care about civil liberties any longer you believed people who refused the Covid shot should be fired. 

54 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

My bad, I hadn't seen this. Thanks for the links. I would stop short of halting aid to Ukraine based on this though. It would be like calling all Republicans nazis because most Nazis tend to vote republican. Blaming and punishing large groups of people based on the heinous actions of a few is not something I support. It's why I never disagree when people call J6 a mostly peaceful protest. It was mostly peaceful, then a minority of nut bags made it violent. Summer of 20 riots were the same. Supporting the right to choose is not equal to being okay with 3rd trimester abortions. On and on it goes, blaming the large group for the actions of the radical fringe.

I’m a nationalist. Hard working black people are welcome. Well fed spoiled kunty liberals can get the Fock out. They hate the place anyhow.  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe they were more mad about what went to Mexico instead of what came from Mexico? Ever ponder that? Mexicans weren’t coming here and taking their jobs in fast food and landscaping.  But Mexicans did get their jobs, the ones that went to Mexico.