Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Hunter Biden reaches plea agreement on misdemeanors for tax evasion.

On 6/20/2023 at 6:44 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Actually it won’t. They’re saying it’s going to be dismissed. 
Sorry guys it’s over. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

The Judge was appointment by whom?

It's coming!

Oh yes, the implicit assertion of leftists that our judicial system is partisan......they expect this behavior instead of insisting it not be. 

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh yes, the implicit assertion of leftists that our judicial system is partisan......they expect this behavior instead of insisting it not be. 

One of the questions the judge asked the prosecutor was if this type of deal had EVER been done before.   The answer:  No. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

One of the questions the judge asked the prosecutor was if this type of deal had EVER been done before.   The answer:  No. 

Remember when Democrats used to decry our justice system as being racist?  That white men were not being held to account the same as blacks.  Those were heady days I tell you, when Democrats cared about judicial disparity.....🤭

• Thanks 1

Just now, RLLD said:

Remember when Democrats used to decry our justice system as being racist?  That white men were not being held to account the same as blacks.  Those were heady days I tell you, when Democrats cared about judicial disparity.....🤭

The gun law Hunter violated came out of a committee Joe Biden chaired.  So much for being strong enforcing gun laws.

So because the plea deal fell apart and Hunter pled not guilty to the charges, he has conditions and supervision for being released.  Here are some of those conditions:

• Continue or actively seek employment
    • Communicate in writing all international travel plans and provide supporting documentation
    • Not possess a firearm, destructive device, or other weapon.
    • Not use alcohol at all,
    • Not use or unlawfully possess a narcotic drug or other controlled substances defined in 21 U.S.C. § 802, unless prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner. medical practitioner.
    • Submit to testing for a prohibited substance if required by the pretrial services office or supervising officer. Testing may be used with random frequency and may include urine testing, the wearing of a sweat patch, a remote alcohol testing system, and/or any form of prohibited substance screening or testing. The defendant must not obstruct, attempt to obstruct, or tamper with the efficiency and accuracy of prohibited substance screening or testing.
    • Participate in a program of inpatient or outpatient substance abuse therapy and counseling if directed by the pretrial services office or supervising officer.

Good luck complying with those buddy :lol:

I wonder if he will be Epsteined? 

He's too much of a risk, IMO.  But yet...the smartest guy the Big Guy knows. 

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I wonder if he will be Epsteined? 

He's too much of a risk, IMO.  But yet...the smartest guy the Big Guy knows. 

I'd be willing to bet big $$ that it's at least been discussed.

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This looks really bad. Looks like somebody screwed up. 

If Hunter needs to go to jail so be it. 

Uh, it’s only a 2 week delay; not the end of the world. The judge didn’t like the plea. So lawyers from both parties revised it. Then they presented it to her with the changes she asked for:

After negotiations, the president’s son then agreed to plead guilty to the two tax charges in a deal that only includes conduct related to tax offenses, drug use and gun possession. The two sides agreed that this deal does not shield him from potential future charges. But the judge wasn’t satisfied.

“What if it is unconstitutional?” she asked. “I’m trying to exercise due deliverance and consideration to make sure we don’t make a misstep.”

Maybe if she did something other than patent cases for her career, she might know how the constitution works in a criminal case. So it’s delayed for two weeks while she asks around the office to see if any other judges know anything about the constitution. (PS - obviously just kidding about this - taking time to make sure you get things right when changing a plea deal makes sense)

Footnote: remember all the hullabaloo yesterday about the GOP committee’s amicus brief?

A bizarre legal clash between a top Republican lawmaker and Hunter Biden’s lawyers, which erupted on the eve of his court appearance, did not come up at Wednesday’s hearing.

Much ado about nothing.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Uh, it’s only a 2 week delay; not the end of the world. The judge didn’t like the plea. So they revised it. Then they presented it to her with the changes she asked for:

Maybe if she did something other than patent cases for her career, she might know how the constitution works. So it’s delayed for two weeks while she asks around the office to see if any other judges know anything about the constitution.

Footnote: remember all the hullabaloo yesterday about the GOP committee’s amicus brief?

Much ado about nothing.

So Hunters going to be ok? Thanks be to god.  I was worried there for a minute.  It’s a great day for justice . You pumped? 

This explains it to me:

Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley argued the failed Hunter Biden plea agreement was the Justice Department's own fault. On "Outnumbered" on Wednesday, Turley explained that the DOJ's inconsistent messaging on the case — simultaneously trying to bring it to an end while also claiming the investigation is ongoing — led the judge to question the agreement.

HUNTER BIDEN PLEA DEAL FALLS APART DURING FIRST COURT APPEARANCE

JONATHAN TURLEY: This is really a case of the Department of Justice being hoisted on its own petard, because the Justice Department needs to say that there's an ongoing investigation to stop giving information, holding back witnesses to Congress. They need that element. But this judge immediately called them on it and said, "Well, what is it?" The Hunter Biden team said publicly that they believe this was a closed-out plea agreement, which is what I would have negotiated as defense counsel. There is no way I would agree to a plea agreement where we didn't close out the charges. Otherwise, you've got Damocles' sword hanging over your client's head. And the Hunter Biden people said, "That was our understanding. There's nothing further involving our client." But that's inconsistent with the DOJ, which is using the ongoing element to hold off Congress. And so this is really a problem of the DOJ's making. They want to cap off this case and end it, but they also want to pretend that it's ongoing. And you can't have that ambiguity with a federal judge.

• Thanks 1

The fact that the POS and his lawyer tried to add a provision providing him with legal immunity to all future federal charges it’s astounding. The AUDACITY for them to even attempt to try and get that :doh: Not only that, the POS attorney LIED (like a typical democrat does) and tried getting evidence thrown out by impersonating the prosecuting attorney.

There is NO excuse for this type of behavior. All it does is show how confident the democrats are that nothing is going to be done to them. Guess what? Judge took offense to EVERYTHING Hunter & his lawyer are doing. If ANY of the resident board retards try defending him they should be met with nothing but insults 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Uh, it’s only a 2 week delay; not the end of the world. The judge didn’t like the plea. So lawyers from both parties revised it. Then they presented it to her with the changes she asked for:

Maybe if she did something other than patent cases for her career, she might know how the constitution works in a criminal case. So it’s delayed for two weeks while she asks around the office to see if any other judges know anything about the constitution. (PS - obviously just kidding about this - taking time to make sure you get things right when changing a plea deal makes sense)

Much ado about nothing.

Look at this focking moron :lol: Hey retard, how’s hunters c0ck taste? You’d think with all the glazing you’re doing for him and Biden they’re paying you but they aren’t. You’re just that much of a retard :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

The fact that the POS and his lawyer tried to add a provision providing him with legal immunity to all future federal charges it’s astounding. The AUDACITY for them to even attempt to try and get that :doh: Not only that, the POS attorney LIED (like a typical democrat does) and tried getting evidence thrown out by impersonating the prosecuting attorney.

There is NO excuse for this type of behavior. All it does is show how confident the democrats are that nothing is going to be done to them. Guess what? Judge took offense to EVERYTHING Hunter & his lawyer are doing. If ANY of the resident board retards try defending him they should be met with nothing but insults 

44 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

Look at this focking moron :lol: Hey retard, how’s hunters c0ck taste? You’d think with all the glazing you’re doing for him and Biden they’re paying you but they aren’t. You’re just that much of a retard :lol: 

Yeah, it's pretty stunning. Hopefully that dude is getting some sort of incentive to look this focking stupid because, DAMN... :doh:

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This looks really bad. Looks like somebody screwed up. 

If Hunter needs to go to jail so be it. 

See all, this is the perfect example of a liberal hack post.  No Tim, no one screwed up.  The feds were trying to sneak global immunity for Hunter in to this case and the judge nailed them on it.  If you truly cared about what's right instead of your tribe you wouldn't be so dismissive of this development.  Hunter should go to jail because he DESERVES to, not because someone "screwed up" when trying to give him a free pass for wrongdoing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Immunity from future prosecution baked into a plea deal.  If you can’t see it now….

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Immunity from future prosecution baked into a plea deal.  If you can’t see it now….

“Global plea agreement”. They tried to hide it too which is unbelievable and clear misconduct that could only be approved from the upper levels of the DOJ. Garland needs to be impeached asap. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

“Global plea agreement”. They tried to hide it too which is unbelievable and clear misconduct that could only be approved from the upper levels of the DOJ. Garland needs to be impeached asap. 

Sad thing is, if they had been able to shop for a judge they wanted, it happens. I also want to know what state Hunter filed his taxes in. If he didn’t pay the fed tax, how / why pay they state tax? Delaware has state income tax. No one there interested? Oh that’s right, daddy owns that state. 

If Hunter were younger I might feel sorry for him considering what a world class rotten father he was saddled with. But he’s a grown man and should be picking up garbage on the side of the road and sleeping in a cell at night for 6 months or so. 

MSM national news didnt even mention the gun and only mentioned the second attempt at immunity.  Foking unbelievable the cover being run for this POS.  

2 hours ago, Strike said:

See all, this is the perfect example of a liberal hack post.  No Tim, no one screwed up.  The feds were trying to sneak global immunity for Hunter in to this case and the judge nailed them on it.  If you truly cared about what's right instead of your tribe you wouldn't be so dismissive of this development.  Hunter should go to jail because he DESERVES to, not because someone "screwed up" when trying to give him a free pass for wrongdoing.

I don’t have a tribe. Well I do but it ain’t the Democrats, and certainly not the Bidens. 

The reason I wrote that somebody screwed up is that Hunter was apparently under the impression that this plea deal would end the investigation of him. Because his lawyers told him so. Which means they got it wrong. Or they got it right, but the prosecutors misled them. Either way somebody screwed up. 

And I’m not being dismissive. Because this may not go away. Which is why I wrote that Hunter may have to go to jail. If he does it’s because of a stupid mandatory minimum sentencing in a gun law which should never have passed. I don’t believe in mandatory minimums. But it’s great irony that Joe Biden wrote the stupid law. Oh well. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

MSM national news didnt even mention the gun and only mentioned the second attempt at immunity.  Foking unbelievable the cover being run for this POS.  

All day long I’ve been listening to MSM and all day long they’ve been talking about the gun, and the irony that Joe Biden wrote the law that may send his son to jail.  The cover up is only on your addled brain. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t have a tribe. Well I do but it ain’t the Democrats, and certainly not the Bidens. 

The reason I wrote that somebody screwed up is that Hunter was apparently under the impression that this plea deal would end the investigation of him. Because his lawyers told him so. Which means they got it wrong. Or they got it right, but the prosecutors misled them. Either way somebody screwed up. 

And I’m not being dismissive. Because this may not go away. Which is why I wrote that Hunter may have to go to jail. If he does it’s because of a stupid mandatory minimum sentencing in a gun law which should never have passed. I don’t believe in mandatory minimums. But it’s great irony that Joe Biden wrote the stupid law. Oh well. 

It's ok Tim. Hunter isnt black and by all accounts he likes the female prostitutes. You dont have to stick up for him. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All day long I’ve been listening to MSM and all day long they’ve been talking about the gun, and the irony that Joe Biden wrote the law that may send his son to jail.  The cover up is only on your addled brain. 

And yet you haven’t mentioned white privilege this whole time. 

13 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

What are you talking about? This was the number one story on every major website and news broadcast. They went into agonizing detail.

Look at The NY Times right now. Top story now with multiple sub-stories on every possible detail.

What a nitwit.

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

NBC Nightly National News did not. It was painfully obvious.  Want a link?  

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

NBC Nightly National News did not. It was painfully obvious.  Want a link?  

So…. Now you change from “MSM” to a single 30-minute news show. You know those shows aren’t going to get into every detail. Grow a brain.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What are you talking about? This was the number one story on every major website and news broadcast. They went into agonizing detail.

Look at The NY Times right now. Top story now with multiple sub-stories on every possible detail.

What a nitwit.

I like to catch Lester Holt when I can as a barometer for what the message is.  You know, for people who arent online all day.  I'm sure the facts are their in the fine print for this, they are too well known not to be.  

So…. Now you change from “MSM” to a single 30-minute news show. You know those shows aren’t going to get into every detail. Grow a brain.

Every detail like trying to get the gun charge completely dropped and off the record?  🤣

Oh yeah, just a super fine detail to not get into. You're a foking clown.  

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Every detail like trying to get the gun charge completely dropped and off the record?  🤣

Oh yeah, just a super fine detail to not get into. You're a foking clown.  

You’re the clown. You watch a TV show you hate every night. I never watch Lester Holt, so I just now checked it out online. I thought the reporting on the case was terrible. It was all about the political games, and one of Hunter’s kids for some reason. 

So while I don’t agree that the “MSM” in general is missing details, I agree with you that the NBC Nightly News coverage was terrible tonight. 

This morning the whole leftarded world thought this would be behind them and they could say “ it was a Trump appointed judge!”  Ass munching toadies like Dogcows couldn’t wait.  Sorry Charlie Brown, Lucy pulled back the ball.  The saga continues. 

You’re the clown. You watch a TV show you hate every night. I never watch Lester Holt, so I just now checked it out online. I thought the reporting on the case was terrible. It was all about the political games, and one of Hunter’s kids for some reason. 

So while I don’t agree that the “MSM” in general is missing details, I agree with you that the NBC Nightly News coverage was terrible tonight. 

I dont hate Lester or NBC.  

Why do the weaklings keep projecting emotion like that? 🤣

I like to get info from all types of sources.  Ballanced.  You should try it sometime. 

You know the best way to know you're getting the truth?  When a lefty news source is critical of the left.  And vise versa.  

27 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You know those shows aren’t going to get into every detail. Grow a brain.

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I agree with you that the NBC Nightly News coverage was terrible tonight. 

Just a little lesson for you.  Maybe figure out what the fok you're talking about before popping off next time.  

16 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Just a little lesson for you.  Maybe figure out what the fok you're talking about before popping off next time.  

How about a lesson for you. One half-hour news show is NOT the whole “MSM”. If you disliked one TV show, do you say that all TV sucks? I dunno… maybe you do.