Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Sound of Freedom

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Also, Tim Ballard was removed from OUR.

Removed?  Even Vice reported that he "left" his position.

OUR is the one trying to make money off the movie.  

https://ourrescue.org/sound-of-freedom?gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9t3g7KPOgAMVmBitBh0xeQS_EAAYASAAEgJB3PD_BwE

Still paying homage to Tim there on the front page.  Scroll down.

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Tim Ballard didn't make the movie and as far as I understand isn't making money off ticket sales.  Nice to see inside the workings of that tiny mind.  No wonder you're lost. :lol:

You're hopeless 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're hopeless 

You don't have the ability to distinguish between Ballard and the movie. Tiny brain syndrome.

36 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

IDGAF about Tim Ballard.

A lot of you have really done your homework on the subject of child trafficking.  Kudos. Can any of you tell me why the Biden admin has stopped doing DNA testing at the border? You can find out real quick if that kid being brought here is the child of who is bringing them. Or you can just take their word for it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A lot of you have really done your homework on the subject of child trafficking.  Kudos. Can any of you tell me why the Biden admin has stopped doing DNA testing at the border? You can find out real quick if that kid being brought here is the child of who is bringing them. Or you can just take their word for it. 

So Biden can sell the kids to his DNC minions obviously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Come on man. I didn’t go there. Do you know why they did away with it? It’s a great tool to combat trafficking, you would agree? 

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Too many Ls making you TILT. 

Your podcast guys you tweet posted earlier have some doozies.  Satanic child sex groups. Mitt Rommey?  Believe those guys lol.  

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Come on man. I didn’t go there. Do you know why they did away with it? It’s a great tool to combat trafficking, you would agree? 

I have no idea, but I'm guessing the people in charge don't think so, which is why they are getting rid of it, along with privacy concerns.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have no idea, but I'm guessing the people in charge don't think so, which is why they are getting rid of it, along with privacy concerns.

Hey guys. The people in charge dont think verifying parents of children crossing the border are their actual parents will help combat child trafficking. 

Did you really say that. That's metal helmet stupid.  Might be time to take a break. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Hey guys. The people in charge dont think verifying parents of children crossing the border are their actual parents will help combat child trafficking. 

Did you really say that. That's metal helmet stupid.  Might be time to take a break. 

There are other ways to verify you idiot.

So I guess you think Biden wants more kids trafficked for andrenochrome.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh. So your concern over child trafficking stops at “privacy concerns”’.  You appear to be very concerned about the issue. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So I guess you think Biden wants more kids trafficked for andrenochrome.

How? Ask them? 

List'em out.  Looking forward to anything close to effective as DNA. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. So your concern over child trafficking stops at “privacy concerns”’.  You appear to be very concerned about the issue. 

Where did I say they should stop the DNA testing?

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

List'em out.  Looking forward to anything close to effective as DNA. 

Interviews?  Observations? Probably not as effective, but maybe they feel it's effective enough?  I have no idea.

Tardcore asked, I offered a possible reason.  If you disagree, good for you, we'll go back to Biden wants to sell kids.

Interviews?  Observations? Probably not as effective, but maybe they feel it's effective enough?  I have no idea.

Tardcore asked, I offered a possible reason.  If you disagree, good for you, we'll go back to Biden wants to sell kids.

:lol:. Classic Gutterboy psycogenetic fallacy.  If you disagree with me on DNA testing you must think Biden sex traffics children.  

Bookmark it. 

Just now, RogerDodger said:

:lol:. Classic Gutterboy psycogenetic fallacy.  If you disagree with me on DNA testing you must think Biden sex traffics children.  

Bookmark it. 

You wanna offer a reason why they stopped DNA testing?

Incompetence 

Optics

Cause 

Dozens more 

Your tiny brain just picks one direction and goes. Doesnt it.  

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

They don’t want to slow the flow? Don’t want to have to take charge of the child and all that entails? 

It does sound like bad policy to stop DNA testing at the border.  I'd like the reasons for that too.   

That said, and speaking of optics, it is a little hypocritical to immediately question that border policy in relation to child trafficking, but don't seem to care about ones you support (Remain in Mexico) that are shown to increase trafficking.   So in that case you are choosing border over trafficking.   Not sure the numbers, but I'd guess one of those increased the numbers taken more than the other decreases the number being caught.  

11 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

A - It's not Tim Ballard's movie

B - I need to see proof of the bold before I believed Angel Studios would funnel money to OUR.

C - Yes OUR is asking for donations using the movie, don't donate if you don't want.  I cannot confirm the credits, I thought it was just pay it forward tickets.

A.  I understand that it's about him, not made by him. 

B.  As would I, that's why I said I don't think much is getting there.  

C.  I won't, but many will.      I get that you don't seem to care about that point, I am just saying that is the main reason I see for people staying away from the movie and being so vocal about it - whether they are right or wrong.   They don't want to support, give voice to, or give money to these people.    I thought that was a valid reason.  

I thought the DNC was the party of pedos and child sex traffickers.  Must be fake news from the  Deep State.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know tons of liberal MAGA donors! - the GC, probably

On 8/10/2023 at 1:00 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah but he probably just donated $500 to a gofundme

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

#i believe him. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

#NotSurprised

#nosense of humor. #dryasacracker

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

#nosense of humor. #dryasacracker

Hashtags don't have spaces.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

Got any evidence disputing this?  Huh groomer?

Do you have evidence supporting it?  I don't buy into this adrenochrome stuff that easily.