Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Sound of Freedom

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

How exactly is running for Senate grifting?  BLM is grifting because none of their money gets fed back into the black community.  Ballard is about saving kids.  Making money off of a movie is a very high-risk venture and it is super rare it happens.   The idea that to be heroic you have to dedicate 100 percent of your time and effort is asinine.  Now if our government would spend 1% on saving children instead of rounding up anti-goveenment protestors we could get somewhere.  Our government is the biggest grifter in history. 

That's not the grift, dipsh1t.    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

That's not the grift, dipsh1t.    

Exactly.  And neither is making an entertaining movie, dipsh1t.  Nothing he did was grifting.  Only a pedophile-worshiping buffoon would think so.

Bottom line, the people that are good with drag queens exposing themselves to kids, kids getting sex change operations and teachers taking to third graders about sexual subjects and graphic sex acts being described in books in the library also are attacking this movie.  You are the company you keep.  

I know lots of people were very passionate about this movie.

Tell someone who didn’t follow this movie or any of the crap around it what this means: LINK

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I know lots of people were very passionate about this movie.

Tell someone who didn’t follow this movie or any of the crap around it what this means: LINK

Pretty self explanatory.  Dude is a piece of sh1t.

Not sure if it was posted, but on top of the sexual misconduct allegations, the church stepped away from him saying he was using church member's name for his financial gain as well.  

Bizarre story the more you read into it.  

On 9/18/2023 at 7:13 AM, jonmx said:

Exactly.  And neither is making an entertaining movie, dipsh1t.  Nothing he did was grifting.  Only a pedophile-worshiping buffoon would think so.

Nope, that's not the grift, either. 

I can't imagine wanting "libs" to be wrong so bad or wanting to virtue signal so bad ( "save the kids", "only pedos think he was grifting")  that you don't take these allegations seriously.   

11 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Nope, that's not the grift, either. 

I can't imagine wanting "libs" to be wrong so bad or wanting to virtue signal so bad ( "save the kids", "only pedos think he was grifting")  that you don't take these allegations seriously.   

Again precisely.  Nothing he did is grifting.  As I said early.

All I see is a bunch of libtards with their mouths around the dicks of pedophiles and child traffickers.  Thst sums it up for me.  

There is nothing but a bunch of libtards trying to spin a heroic act into something bad.  My only question is do you swallow?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So to be clear, neither of these are grifting: 

using church leader's name to generate $ for yourself without them knowing?

Using a story that didn't happen to sell merchandise?

Be honest, how many dogtags did you buy, jon?  :lol:   This reminds of the lefties and clinging to BLM despite them grifting and being general POSs in the organization.  

Here is how it started:

Tim Ballard, who has rescued thousands of children from sex trafficking, made a movie about his true life story.  Everyone needs to see this movie, we need to save the children.  Anyone who doesn't want to see this movie is a pedo.

How it's going:

This movie was not based on a true story.  Ballard lied about this being a true story, the boy never gave him a necklace for the sister and they never rescued the sister.  Ballard grifted money from his followers based on this necklace lie.

80% of trafficked children are trafficked by people they know.  The narrative about children being stolen and sold is exceedingly rare and even created by people like Ballard.

OUR, Ballard's "Charity" hasn't rescued that many kids.  They raised a ton of money and paid out big salaries.  There are many stories of Ballard paying money to local criminals to find kids, who he then "rescued" after he paid to have them kidnapped.  He also charged money for regular people to come along and watch.

The guy who wrote Sound of Freedom wrote the movie about a fictional character and story, and was convinced by Ballard to tweak the money so it was about him and his fake story.  The writer regrets this.

The lead actor in the movie has used the movie's popularity to promote his lie that a global cabal of Satan Worshipers trafficks children and tortures them so they can drink their blood.

One of the movie's funders has been arrested for kidnapping of a minor.

Multiple videos have surfaced about Ballard lying about multiple items.

Ballard has been kicked out 2 charities among multiple sexual assault allegations

The LDS Church has since distanced themselves from Tim Ballard following all of these allegations.

Ballard is now thinking about parlaying his new found fame and fundraising potential to run for senate.

Damn this just keeps getting worse.

I read stories before how he recruited women to watch his "rescues" for money, but now he was also sexually assaulting them too?  Fock man what a piece of sh1t.

Sources familiar with the situation said that the self-styled anti-slavery activist, who appears to be preparing for a Senate run, invited women to act as his “wife” on undercover overseas missions ostensibly aimed at rescuing victims of sex trafficking. He would then allegedly coerce those women into sharing a bed or showering together, claiming that it was necessary to fool traffickers. Ballard, who was played by Jim Caviezel in the hit film Sound of Freedom, is said to have sent at least one woman a photo of himself in his underwear, festooned with fake tattoos, and to have asked another “how far she was willing to go,” in the words of a source, to save children. These sources requested anonymity because they fear retaliation.

53 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Again precisely.  Nothing he did is grifting.  As I said early.

All I see is a bunch of libtards with their mouths around the dicks of pedophiles and child traffickers.  Thst sums it up for me.  

There is nothing but a bunch of libtards trying to spin a heroic act into something bad.  My only question is do you swallow?

This Tim Ballard guy appears to be a serious creep.

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Here is how it started:

Tim Ballard, who has rescued thousands of children from sex trafficking, made a movie about his true life story.  Everyone needs to see this movie, we need to save the children.  Anyone who doesn't want to see this movie is a pedo.

How it's going:

This movie was not based on a true story.  Ballard lied about this being a true story, the boy never gave him a necklace for the sister and they never rescued the sister.  Ballard grifted money from his followers based on this necklace lie.

80% of trafficked children are trafficked by people they know.  The narrative about children being stolen and sold is exceedingly rare and even created by people like Ballard.

OUR, Ballard's "Charity" hasn't rescued that many kids.  They raised a ton of money and paid out big salaries.  There are many stories of Ballard paying money to local criminals to find kids, who he then "rescued" after he paid to have them kidnapped.  He also charged money for regular people to come along and watch.

The guy who wrote Sound of Freedom wrote the movie about a fictional character and story, and was convinced by Ballard to tweak the money so it was about him and his fake story.  The writer regrets this.

The lead actor in the movie has used the movie's popularity to promote his lie that a global cabal of Satan Worshipers trafficks children and tortures them so they can drink their blood.

Ballard has been kicked out 2 charities among multiple sexual assault allegations

The LDS Church has since distanced themselves from Tim Ballard following all of these allegations.

Ballard is now thinking about parlaying his new found fame and fundraising potential to run for senate.

Along with the bolded, I have read accusations from people in the OUR network that there have been times where they couldn't do anything after they "saved" these kids on an operation and they basically just let them go.   Statements claim that other times there was little to no effort to get these kids back to their families and they end up ... in Utah being adopted by members of the church.  

Just bizarre stuff.   To me, these "operations" sound like the core of the grift and were all the digusting behavior comes into play.   Even IF any one of those things are true - not getting kids to their family, letting them go after rescue, making women pretend to be his wife, letting civilians pay to go along on the operations.  Fock that, and I hope nobody around here coughed up money to them.  

Focking idiots on this forum. 

Sound of Freedom: How Accurate Is the Indie Blockbuster to the True Story?

At the end of Sound of Freedom, Tim and his team rescue 54 victims, 29 of them being under the age of eighteen. Yet, in real life, Tim and the Columbian police that raided the criminal island actually freed 123 victims, 55 of them minors.

So, overall, while the film does take some liberties, as with everyone based on a true story by exaggerating or understating the facts, Sound of Freedom is surprisingly accurate for a big blockbuster, succeeding in its goal to raise awareness for child sex trafficking in modern Hollywood and the culture, and is worth the watch.

I have never seen so many pedo-loving a-holes in my life 

So, once again, the far-left looney posters have been proven wrong again. This is getting to be like clockwork. 

1. Looney liberals gets marching orders from masters (no thinking involved) at the DNC/Communist glory hole
  2. Looney liberals regurgitate marching orders while stroking each other off
  3. Looney liberals spread disinformation and lies to push The Message.
  4. Looney liberals immediately beat down with facts, truth and logic
  5. Looney liberals pretend facts, truth and logic don't exist
  6. Everyone laughs at Looney liberals for being non-thinking sheep beholden to <insert today's marching orders here>. Even Scientologists.
  7. Rinse and repeat

It's getting so easy to beat down these morons that it's actually becoming boring.  :lol:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So, once again, the far-left looney posters have been proven wrong again. This is getting to be like clockwork. 

1. Looney liberals gets marching orders from masters (no thinking involved) at the DNC/Communist glory hole
  2. Looney liberals regurgitate marching orders
  3. Looney liberals spread disinformation and lies to push The Message.
  4. Looney liberals immediately beat down with facts, truth and logic
  5. Looney liberals pretend facts, truth and logic don't exist
  6. Everyone laughs at Looney liberals for being non-thinking sheep beholden to <insert today's marching orders here>. Even Scientologists.
  7. Rinse and repeat

It's getting so easy to beat down these morons that it's actually getting boring.  :lol:

EternalDumbAndRetarded shows up once again to declare victory and throw out the same insults. :lol:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

EternalDumbAndRetarded shows up once again to declare victory and throw out the same insults. :lol:

Huh? I don't have to declare victory - it's a given when it comes to you and your girlfriends.

All you do is spew hate, lies and misinformation. The day you actually say something truthful will be the FIRST day you've done so.  Better head back to your glory hole to see how you should respond to my post.  Your masters will tell you what to do.  :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Give him a break, he's getting old. It takes him a bit to get the cheerleader outfit on and find the pom poms.  

Surprised he still has the balls to show up in these topics after posting he didn't care about immigrants falling prey to traffickers.  

He may be a grifter, but it’s the same ones that defend any perversion with an lgbtq label that are leveling the charge. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

Jon thinks this is all about the movie few of us have seen.  :lol:

You do realize the topic = the movie title and much of the criticism is about alledged lies in the movie.  Even if all Chris Ballard ever did was save 50 children from the hands of traffickers and pedophiles, he has done more worthwhile stuff than your sorry arse ever will.  

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He may be a grifter, but it’s the same ones that defend any perversion with an lgbtq label that are leveling the charge. 

Oh don't give in to their asinine talking points.  Nobody who stands up for good will ever be worthy in their eyes, they will always find pathetic reasons to tear them down.  Their minds have been brainwashed by evil forces. 

33 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You do realize the topic = the movie title and much of the criticism is about alledged lies in the movie.  Even if all Chris Ballard ever did was save 50 children from the hands of traffickers and pedophiles, he has done more worthwhile stuff than your sorry arse ever will.  

Most of the conversation in the last couple days, which you decided to start responding to, has very little to do with the content of the movie.  If you would bother to read posts, you'd know that.  

Ah, now we are on to the "but what do you do??" type of b.s..    You got me, and you are correct.  I haven't saved kids from a situation I helped created while (allegedly) assualting women in the process and grifting money off people who honestly believe they are doing good.    I am happy with that.  

5 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Give him a break, he's getting old. It takes him a bit to get the cheerleader outfit on and find the pom poms.  

Surprised he still has the balls to show up in these topics after posting he didn't care about immigrants falling prey to traffickers.  

You and GutterPedo must be at the same glory hole, getting the same talking points for the day.  The way you two slobber over each you should get a room.

Wait a minute....did you two just recently go see a Beetlejuice musical together?  :lol:

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You and GutterPedo must be at the same glory hole, getting the same talking points for the day.  The way you two slobber over each you should get a room.

Wait a minute....did you two just recently go see a Beetlejuice musical together?  :lol:

I love how you post this constantly then bust somebody chops in the Boebert thread about letting his imagination getting away with him and getting off on it.   Was it too straight for you, and it was getting in your way of the glory hole fantasies, gb?  It's focking weird, man.  

• Like 1

I love how you post this constantly then bust somebody chops in the Boebert thread about letting his imagination getting away with him and getting off on it.   Was it too straight for you, and it was getting in your way of the glory hole fantasies, gb?  It's focking weird, man.  

English, please.  :thumbsup:

Another Sound of Freedom producer caught sexually assaulting a kid in Mexico while on a "mission" to rescue trafficked kids.

It's ridiculous at this point.

• Like 1

Ballard's world is collapsing around him, and he's breaking down and insisting that he's the good guy in all this.  Classic abuser mentality.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ballard's world is collapsing around him, and he's breaking down and insisting that he's the good guy in all this.  Classic abuser mentality.

Because some nobody libtard on Twitter says so you bootlicking idiots eat it up like the leftist cuck you are.

In light of Ballard being accused of sexual assault by multiple women, being denounced by his church for morally unacceptable behavior, and another one of his producers being accused of sexual assault, Ballard predictably calls everyone who believes this a pedo. :lol:

On 9/17/2023 at 1:29 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You done jerking yourself off yet?  JHC, dude, keep your fantasies to yourself already.  :doh:

8 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

English, please.  :thumbsup:

Sure.   You posted that in the other thread when somebody "imagined" what Boebert was saying or doing with her hand in the groin region.   Yet you post near daily about dudes in glory holes sucking each other off.   

I find the frequency that you bring up dudes in glory to be weird and creepy and found the above post funny because you post such things.   

Again, was his fantasy too straight for you, or what? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jonmx said:

Because some nobody libtard on Twitter says so you bootlicking idiots eat it up like the leftist cuck you are.

HERE are the court documents they speak of in the article, if your snowflake eyes aren't able to read something a lib on Twitter or Vice said.    Or you can just keep pretending we are talking about too much fiction in a fiction movie.  :lol: 

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

In light of Ballard being accused of sexual assault by multiple women, being denounced by his church for morally unacceptable behavior, and another one of his producers being accused of sexual assault, Ballard predictably calls everyone who believes this a pedo. :lol:

Dopes like Jon eat it up though, so it works.   It's all ok if you save a few kids.    Do we even have an accurate # on how many of these kids he actually helped after these "rescues".  He claims 7000.  

On 9/19/2023 at 6:19 AM, GutterBoy said:

Here is how it started:

How it's going:

i dont think you uderstand what "based on a true story" means.  All it means it a tiny part of the film has some basis in fact.  what YOU are doing is complaining they changed a lot of stuff.  you CAN, in fact, change a ton of stuff and still list it as "based on a true story".  so he didnt "lie", you are just ignorant about how hollywood filmmaking works.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i dont think you uderstand what "based on a true story" means.  All it means it a tiny part of the film has some basis in fact.  what YOU are doing is complaining they changed a lot of stuff.  you CAN, in fact, change a ton of stuff and still list it as "based on a true story".  so he didnt "lie", you are just ignorant about how hollywood filmmaking works.

It's not about the movie anymore you retarded fock face.  His entire life is a lie.  Everything he says is a lie.  He stole money from people.  He sexually abused women.  He's a gigantic piece of sh1t.

Sure.   You posted that in the other thread when somebody "imagined" what Boebert was saying or doing with her hand in the groin region.   Yet you post near daily about dudes in glory holes sucking each other off.   

I find the frequency that you bring up dudes in glory to be weird and creepy and found the above post funny because you post such things.   

Again, was his fantasy too straight for you, or what? 

Sure you do.  Or you just want to find some s*** to complain about in defense of your boyfriend because SIDEZ!!!!

How was the  Beetlejuice musical? :lol:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Be careful - if you believe any of this you are a pedo!