Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Beaches are racist and weightist.

All the beaches around here and filled with skinny white people. Sure the occasional orca will wash up and be seen.

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'm jealous, here in WI it's filled with morbidly obese people, often in two-pieces. 

:cry:    I would take pictures, but that is a little on the creepy side.

And I am not sure when the switch happened, but way too many girls wear thongs at the beach now. 

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'm jealous, here in WI it's filled with morbidly obese people, often in two-pieces. 

Thanks for the visual Buck! 

I am sure there is some back story where beaches were segregated and as a result there is some "generational trauma"whereby they wont go to the beach.  Of course this, not unlike the same argument with regard to national parks, is just nonsense.

Playing the victim must be just intoxicating....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I am sure there is some back story where beaches were segregated and as a result there is some "generational trauma"whereby they wont go to the beach.  Of course this, not unlike the same argument with regard to national parks, is just nonsense.

Playing the victim must be just intoxicating....

I would think "tiring" would be the word. 

58 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Santa Monica has almost no white people on the beach these days.

California isn't part of America. Doesn't count. 

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Why would the people be in two pieces?  One would think the coroner would have picked them up by now...

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Santa Monica has almost no white people on the beach these days.

Or skinny people, either. 

5 hours ago, edjr said:

And I am not sure when the switch happened, but way too many girls wear thongs at the beach now. 

Yeah that sh1t is gross. What parents think it's okay to dress their 4 year old daughter in a bikini? The 8 y/o are dressed like teens and the 14 y/o are trying to look like they're 25 and DTF. Fukin wrong.

my girl took me to universal studios hollywood a couple years ago.  i was the tallest person there and im only 6 feet....i felt like i was in focking Guatemala or something.  

santa barbara is almost segregated.  any place near sea level is filled with nonwhites.  get up into the hills and its filled with whites.

further north is santa maria which is nonwhite and heavy gang activity.  then further north is Pismo which is totally white.

8 hours ago, League Champion said:

Thanks for the visual Buck! 

No problem.  Do you want me to describe the other people now too? 

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

santa barbara is almost segregated.  any place near sea level is filled with nonwhites.  get up into the hills and its filled with whites.

further north is santa maria which is nonwhite and heavy gang activity.  then further north is Pismo which is totally white.

Non white (black) areas are always violent areas. That's a worldwide fact.