Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Cancel fat chicks!!!

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Crap, he does! 😂

I have pic in my head from an album insert - maybe And Justice... ? that it reminded me of.    I didn't see it on a quick google search and had to stop because I wanted to punch my computer.  

13 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I have pic in my head from an album insert - maybe And Justice... ? that it reminded me of.    I didn't see it on a quick google search and had to stop because I wanted to punch my computer.  

55 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

We have to protect the weak and lazy.

We do not have to protect the liberals. :nono:

I think the bigger question here is why is Queen being specifically promoted to kids? I have no issue with kids listening to a greta band but I'm getting the feeling that Queen, specifically is being introduced to kids because of Mercury and the fact that in today's society, Freddie would likely be a they/them and more. 

This seems obvious when promoting the band to kids but warning that their content contains references to adult themes such as violence and drugs...

So that is okay for our youth, but the song fat bottomed girls itself is not? :wacko:

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Fat chicks will always have a soft spot in my heart cause they give the best bj's.

'Cause they're hungry!!!!

(Credit: some comic but dont remember which one)

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Fat chicks will always have a soft spot in my heart cause they give the best bj's.

i've never been with a FAT chick, but from the few thicker girls, I have not found this to be true. 

Latina's and Milfs give the best. 

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Couldn’t agree more. When they get a hold of me, they don’t want to let go and will do almost anything I tell them to do. More fun than moped.

13 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

To be fair, they tend to be a little more appreciative.....in general, not all of them, but many....

There's a commercial out about a pill for people with type 2 diabetes. It's a fat chick who is happy as hell about the pill and a bunch of other fat people join in and start dancing because of the pill. This country is sick in some ways. Don't address the real problem, but rather address a temporary fake solution with tons of side affects to keep the problem going and sell more pills.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

There's a commercial out about a pill for people with type 2 diabetes. It's a fat chick who is happy as hell about the pill and a bunch of other fat people join in and start dancing because of the pill. This country is sick in some ways. Don't address the real problem, but rather address a temporary fake solution with tons of side affects to keep the problem going and sell more pills.

If you manufacture those pills, you might be entirely in support of the fat =  good ideology......people never seem to figure out when they are being played....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If you manufacture those pills, you might be entirely in support of the fat =  good ideology......people never seem to figure out when they are being played....

For real...At least 100 pounds overweight.

Check out how happy this chick is about the pill.

I miss Richard Simmons.  :(

Are the Sacklers behind this one as well?

How stupid are people? Honestly?

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I’m sure the fine print says that in studies participants lost an average of 7 pounds in a 12 month period or something similarly unimpressive.  You could do better reducing calories 10%.

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I’m sure the fine print says that in studies participants lost an average of 7 pounds in a 12 month period or something similarly unimpressive.  You could do better reducing calories 10%.r 

There is a really heavy woman that I see walking every other day or so. Not sure how much she walks but damn, focking good for her. I know nothing about her and she looks miserable. But I hope for her that she keeps it up and eats right. Dang, she looks the like  the type who has been really big all her life. Not a beer belly or anything. I secretly root for her when I see her. 

42 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I’m sure the fine print says that in studies participants lost an average of 7 pounds in a 12 month period or something similarly unimpressive.  You could do better reducing calories 10%.

Diet seems to be the best approach, and for overall well being as well. And then coupled with activity one can at least achieve better health. But controlling diet....that seems to be the key.

Fat bottom girls deserve loving too and so I'm glad there are guys, other than me, that can provide that for them. If we've got a song that celebrates fat bottom girls, maybe it's not for me. I liked the song better when I thought it was a parody and they were just joking around. That people actually liked fat bottom girls shocked me.

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

There is a really heavy woman that I see walking every other day or so. Not sure how much she walks but damn, focking good for her. I know nothing about her and she looks miserable. But I hope for her that she keeps it up and eats right. Dang, she looks the like  the type who has been really big all her life. Not a beer belly or anything. I secretly root for her when I see her. 

That’s pretty nice 

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Fat bottom girls deserve loving too and so I'm glad there are guys, other than me, that can provide that for them. If we've got a song that celebrates fat bottom girls, maybe it's not for me. I liked the song better when I thought it was a parody and they were just joking around. That people actually liked fat bottom girls shocked me.

I just can’t get into a woman without curves and plenty of bounce during the nasty.  Give me hips any day.

do they drink bud light?