Super Cubs

who was your sleeper draft picks

Name your sleeper draft pick. Lets not wait till they blow up and be like I took him late in my draft because I knew he'd be a stud. BULL SH . . . . . . . . . . . . stuff!

Rashid Shaheed - Not really a future stud but I do think he could take Michael Thomas spot as the Saints #2 Wr.

Tyjae Spears - for next year when he's the lead RB in Tennessee.

Tank Dell  - because I'm a Texans fan and he's my homer pick.

Ty Chandler. With Mattison being given the keys to the car, someone has to step into the backup role that Mattison performed for Cook. The jury is still out on whether or not Mattison is capable of being that 18+ touch feature back. 

• Like 2

9) Tank Bigsby

10) Roschon Johnson

11) Ty Chandler

12) Evan Hull

13) Jerome Ford (handcuff my big Chubby)

14) Rashid Shaheed

• Thanks 1

Anthony Richardson (if I can call him a sleeper)

Jordan Love

Jahan Dotson (not sure if he qualifies as a sleeper)

Romeo Doubs

Rashod Bateman

Darius Slayton

Tank Bigsby although he's more just a handcuff for Etienee who was my RB Keeper.

After Christian Watson's injury, I added Jayden Reed

I didn't get the following players but they were my value plays if I could have: 

Khalil Herbert

James Cook

A sleeper too deep to roster in my league is: 

Trey Palmer

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Tank Bigsby although he's more just a handcuff for Etienee who was my RB Keeper.

When Tank finishes with more fantasy points than Etienne, you'll change your tune. :ninja:

I'm not joking, think there's a very good chance that happens.

44 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

Tyjae Spears - for next year when he's the lead RB in Tennessee.

I hear very good things about this kid. Might get more work than some expect this year as Titans reduce Henry's massive workload and also see what they've got in their 3rd rd pick.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I hear very good things about this kid. Might get more work than some expect this year as Titans reduce Henry's massive workload and also see what they've got in their 3rd rd pick.

I believe he lacks an ACL in one knee ... Can't wit to see him in action

36 minutes ago, Flipper said:

I believe he lacks an ACL in one knee ... Can't wit to see him in action

:huh:

Spears suffered two torn ACLs in his past. At the NFL Combine, tests revealed a full thickness cartilage loss, and no ACL in his knee. Additionally, Spears has arthritis. Rapoport said it's unclear how long he will be able to play in the NFL, and even openly wondered if Spears could be a "one-contract guy."

At rookie minicamp, Spears was asked several times about him reportedly not having an ACL. Each time the running back was asked, he responded saying, "I am healthy."

"I was out there," Spears said, via NFL.com "I did everything. So, I feel perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with me. I'm healthy."

Holy crap. That's insane. Now I'm really rooting for this kid.

:pointstosky:

Charbonnet.  I tried to get Bigsby who I think will be a better ff rb then Etienne, but someone else took him two rounds before my adp.   

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Charbonnet.  I tried to get Bigsby who I think will be a better ff rb then Etienne, but someone else took him two rounds before my adp.  

I also wanted Charbo rather than Roschon, but he got snatched up.

Think you may have hit the jackpot on that one.

5 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

9) Tank Bigsby

10) Roschon Johnson

11) Ty Chandler

12) Evan Hull

13) Jerome Ford (handcuff my big Chubby)

14) Rashid Shaheed

I like your Jerome Ford call. Run first team, with an excellent run block O line. Ford can catch the ball out of the backfield too, something Chubb doesn’t excel at. If Chubb gets hurt, Ford catapults to near RB1 territory.

19 minutes ago, Chickie said:

I like your Jerome Ford call. Run first team, with an excellent run block O line. Ford can catch the ball out of the backfield too, something Chubb doesn’t excel at. If Chubb gets hurt, Ford catapults to near RB1 territory.

I won't draft a backup just for the sake of having a handcuff, unless I actually believe in the guy. I've done that (Chuba the bum) - even when he got the job, he stunk and nobody was surprised - including me.

But with Ford I think he has skills. Started college at Alabama but couldn't get on the field (no shame there), transfers to Cinci and breaks all kinds of rushing records. Played rookie year with Browns, but buried on depth chart behind Hunt and others. Though he was special teams returner, and coaches give that job to guys with good hands (can catch). Then Browns let Hunt walk indicating their faith in Ford. Considering all that, along with Browns o-line and run-first mentality, felt like a worthy handcuff.

Mid rounds, K. Herbert

Late rounds = Mims, Nico Collins, Q. Johnston, and D Jax

• Like 1

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

Do you like Bigsby more than Achane? I have him deep on my bench in a 10 team ppr league. I also have Toney deep on my bench 😂

7 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

Do you like Bigsby more than Achane? I have him deep on my bench in a 10 team ppr league. I also have Toney deep on my bench 😂

I was targeting Achane in my keeper when the Etienne owner took him earlier than expected. So as a FU pick I took Bigsby  with my next pick.  The other owner was more than a little upset with me.  He offered me Achane straight up but I turned him down saying I need more.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Gepetto said:

A sleeper too deep to roster in my league is: 

Trey Palmer

Trey Palmer with his first NFL Touchdown already.

What is the name of the Falcons # scoring rb today, Allgeir, okay who was able to get him, oh many of us wanted him, but few were able to get him.  Even had more rush att.  

For those of yall smart enough to hop the Roschon train... the train will be leaving the station very soon.

• Like 1

12th round: Zay Flowers (looks good after 1 week)

15th round: Van Jefferson (oops, already dropped for Gus Bus)

Count me in on the Spears watchers. If my Gus pickup flops I might just grab Spears as a speculative add. Many experts on XM87 and XM88 talking about what a talent this kid is.