Gepetto

Week 2 Waiver Wire adds

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Justice Hill - 2 touchdowns so far; Dobbins hurt and out.

Dobbins is hurt? 😮

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Justice Hill - 2 touchdowns so far; Dobbins hurt and out.

You might need to think ahead and grab BALs 3rd and 4th option as well... that whole stable is made of tissue paper

18 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Dobbins is hurt? 😮

Feared to have torn his achilles tendon. - source: Ian Rappaport and Tom Pellisaro per NFL Redzone  He will have more tests.

59 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Feared to have torn his achilles tendon. - source: Ian Rappaport and Tom Pellisaro per NFL Redzone  He will have more tests.

That's a shame

1 hour ago, DrG said:

10 catches 119 yds great Kupp imitation

impressive.

20 hours ago, DrG said:

10 catches 119 yds great Kupp imitation

on 15 targets. That is a massive share. 

they say Zack Moss may be healthy enough to start week 2 for the colts.

if you are really hurting at RB he may get enough reps to be worth the waiver wire pickup.   good news is... he wont break the bank.   I bet you dont have to spend more than $1 of your FAAB monies to get him.

I fully acknowledge there are likely 3 or 4 higher ranked RB's on the free agent list for your league, but if you happen to lose out on all of them, he should be a nice backup plan

14 hours ago, Ray_T said:

they say Zack Moss may be healthy enough to start week 2 for the colts.

if you are really hurting at RB he may get enough reps to be worth the waiver wire pickup.   good news is... he wont break the bank.   I bet you dont have to spend more than $1 of your FAAB monies to get him.

I fully acknowledge there are likely 3 or 4 higher ranked RB's on the free agent list for your league, but if you happen to lose out on all of them, he should be a nice backup plan

Sounds logical. I'm sure the coaches are hoping he's good to go after Deon Jackson's performance last week. 13 carries 14 yds, five catches 14 yards & 2 lost fumbles. 

Would anybody drop Pacheco for Allgeier?  I have Chubb, Pierce and Taylor in a few weeks.  That KC offense just has to many options for Mahomes, especially when they get in sync.

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Sounds logical. I'm sure the coaches are hoping he's good to go after Deon Jackson's performance last week. 13 carries 14 yds, five catches 14 yards & 2 lost fumbles. 

honestly a person on the street might be viewed as just as good at this point.   you cant be putting the ball on the ground when you handle it that often.   so if Moss is anywhere close to ready they will use him

42 minutes ago, tjung0831 said:

Would anybody drop Pacheco for Allgeier?  I have Chubb, Pierce and Taylor in a few weeks.  That KC offense just has to many options for Mahomes, especially when they get in sync.

I wouldnt be dropping Pacheco.

allgeier is a declining asset.  as Bijan learns more about the game and the offense Allgeier's snap count will decline over time.

1 hour ago, tjung0831 said:

I think Taylor is a bit risky, I would keep a starter over a back up.  

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

I wouldnt be dropping Pacheco.

allgeier is a declining asset.  as Bijan learns more about the game and the offense Allgeier's snap count will decline over time.

It could be that the feature back is no longer a thing in the NFL and the Falcons will continue to use both (keeping both backs fresh in a long season).  It would be pretty bold to drop Pacheco for Allgeier at this point, but in today's NFL i think more teams are looking to spread the RB load rather than rely on one guy.

Mmm I think Robinson will take more and more control has this season goes forward.  I would keep Pacheco 

3 hours ago, tjung0831 said:

Anybody else you can drop? WR5 or TE2 perhaps?

I wouldn’t drop Pacheco, but I do like Allgeier and believe he will continue to have a role 

2 hours ago, Showboat said:

It could be that the feature back is no longer a thing in the NFL and the Falcons will continue to use both (keeping both backs fresh in a long season).  It would be pretty bold to drop Pacheco for Allgeier at this point, but in today's NFL i think more teams are looking to spread the RB load rather than rely on one guy.

well, without looking at the roster I have to believe there is someone more appropriate to drop than Pacheco.

Pacheco is a legit RB2.      

Allgeier could be too but the uncertainty around his value is a lot larger and I think he has a lower floor due to the presence of Bijan.

ideally a depth WR would likely be a better drop just due to the relative scarcity of RB's. 

The day of the bell cow is over

Teams aren't investing everything in a lead rb anymore. The A.Jones/Dillon thing is where it's at. I like the production potential of Robinson/Allgeire much better than any KC combo.

I wouldn’t take a KC combo either, but I would take the Kc starter.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I wouldn’t take a KC combo either, but I would take the Kc starter.  

Who is.....

Pacheco is listed number one on their roster.  Week 1. Pacheco lead on kc Rbs in touches, including rush att and rec.. 

I would say right now he’s the one.  Who’s the Falcons rb1?  And who do you pick as KC rb1?  Your up. Go man Go. 

On 9/13/2023 at 5:10 PM, tjung0831 said:

What RayT said is right. Allgeier had.probably his best game for this year because Bijan is just getting his feet wet and his insolvent and touches will increase. Soon Allgeier will be relegated to spelling Bijan bit he won't be fantasy relevant. So I would NOT drop Pacheco for Allgeier. Pachheco's not going to be a world beaters but he'll have his moments so hang on to him.