Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Things I'm already sick of: NFL version

Absolutely done with the whole Shannon sharp Steve a Smith Max kellerman, Bayless. Jr Hi drama BS.

The same is definitely true with whoever the hell Trailer Swiff is dating in the nfl.  

Enough already. 

I’m sick of Thursday Night games and 2 games at once MNF. Also sick of morning games in foreign countries, the 3rd WC and a 17-game season.

I’m sick of some WR biching and moaning they aren’t getting the ball and the next week the QB and the OC feed them the ball. Signed, Davanta Smith owner. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Absolutely done with the whole Shannon sharp Steve a Smith Max kellerman, Bayless. Jr Hi drama BS.

The same is definitely true with whoever the hell Trailer Swiff is dating in the nfl.  

Enough already. 

thats directly coming from corporate.  they are driven to grow the business.  steve a smith bayless drama is designned to go after people who read gossip magazines.  taylor swift stories get corporate super excited because it draws in women.  sports fans are maxed out so they are ignored.  they even check themselves if they talk xs and os by saying "dont get nerdy!!!!"

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Enough already. 

Haven't watched or heard them in years. 

I bet Buddy Ryan wouldn’t stand for this tush push nonsense. Someone would get hurt. 

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Kelce shills for pfizer, Bud Light, and dates Tailor Swiff. He's a trash bag.

Great player.  No one more cringe. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Kelce shills for pfizer, Bud Light, and dates Tailor Swiff. He's a trash bag.

His jersey sold out immediately once He and TS were spotted having dinner. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I saw a meme from the game last night. 
Eagles center-qb-rb

kelce hurts swift. 😂 

Instant classic. 

I am sick of sean mcvay. He is a terrible coach and his actions this year have been super suspect. 

Hey NFL, might want to stop hiring defensive meathead coordinators to be head coaches. Its a league geared towards the offense. . Or offensive geniuses like Arthur Smith that thinks he can win without throwing it. 

• Like 1

Don’t watch, don’t pay attention to it.  Easy fix.  

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m sick of Thursday Night games and 2 games at once MNF. Also sick of morning games in foreign countries, the 3rd WC and a 17-game season.

Why would a football fan be sick of more opportunities to watch football?  I love when there is football on almost every night between the NFL and college. 

Turdell is the worst commissioner in history. He’s a puppet for the powerful owners and has more power than he should have. We need another Rozelle before he destroys the integrity of the league. 

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why would a football fan be sick of more opportunities to watch football?  I love when there is football on almost every night between the NFL and college. 

I think the NFL has overextended itself. TNF generally sucks and they make the teams play on 3 days rest. Teams shouldn’t be playing “home” games in foreign countries. 16 games was perfect symmetry with a 32-team league. It’s too much and it hasn’t made the game better.

Theyre printing money and don’t need my advice. But I feel the league had it perfect not long ago and got greedy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know why they didn’t just keep the 16 game schedule, put in two bye weeks per team and the season would still be 18 weeks long and they could get their added tv revenue. This way they could play their Thursday night games and figure out a way that it’s not on three days rest with the additional bye. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In 1993 the NFL had two bye weeks, 18 week season. 

Could you imagine the ramifications for fantasy football now?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Could you imagine the ramifications for fantasy football now?

Yeah. You would have two bye weeks instead of one. Stop playing head to head. It’s stupid. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. You would have two bye weeks instead of one. Stop playing head to head. It’s stupid. 

That’s how it’s played correctly, unless it’s a best ball league. I enjoy them both. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That’s how it’s played correctly, unless it’s a best ball league. I enjoy them both. 

No. Play breakdown. 12 team league, you score the most points that week, you get 11 wins. Score the least you get zero. Second most, 10 wins and so on. Since we went to it there has never been a time when the best team didn’t win. I’ve seen some absolute juggernauts get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs due to some fluke. Like Kamara scoring 6 Td’s a few years ago. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Play breakdown. 12 team league, you score the most points that week, you get 11 wins. Score the least you get zero. Second most, 10 wins and so on. Since we went to it there has never been a time when the best team didn’t win. I’ve seen some absolute juggernauts get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs due to some fluke. Like Kamara scoring 6 Td’s a few years ago. 

I’m not as big of fan as that. I get why people do though. It’s just not the same or as similar to how regular sports are. There’s always variance. 

21 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

As a fantasy fanatic, every week TNF is awful. The games usually suck and it makes every fantasy week feel like it’s runs into the next. 

From a real football standpoint, the product feels watered down. Again the TNF games fall flat. This year we get a Black Friday game. And two MNF games is dumb. 

15 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

As a fantasy fanatic, every week TNF is awful. The games usually suck and it makes every fantasy week feel like it’s runs into the next. 

From a real football standpoint, the product feels watered down. Again the TNF games fall flat. This year we get a Black Friday game. And two MNF games is dumb. 

As long as there is a college football game on Thursday night then I am ok without the NFL game. Not a huge fan of two Monday night games though. 

I’m sick of single back formations. Bring back the fullback!!