Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is going to run as independent.

48 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course people are going to smear her when she enters the political arena. This is a more complimentary article about her interest in the field due to her own fertility problems and her funding of research efforts intending to extend the range of female fertility for women beyond their 30s.

Why Nicole Shanahan, ex-wife of Google’s Sergey Brin, is funding research into extending female fertility (archive.is)

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Of course people are going to smear her when she enters the political arena. This is a more complimentary article about her interest in the field due to her own fertility problems and her funding of research efforts intending to extend the range of female fertility for women beyond their 30s.

Why Nicole Shanahan, ex-wife of Google’s Sergey Brin, is funding research into extending female fertility (archive.is)

If she wants to become impregnated she should have given me a call.  I have impregnated someone older than her.

On 10/9/2023 at 1:40 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

just an FYI libtards

he is my current no 1 choice

but call me a Magaturd

what happened between here...

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 11:06 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah I dont see a single republican voting for Kennedy, his policies are showing to be very woke, I have backed away from him completely

..and here.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

what happened between here...

I looked deeper into his policies, hes a climate extremist, I basically got on board cause at the time I was sick of the covid nonsense and he seemed to be a moderate voice speaking up against it, and thought he was coming more towards the center, I was incorrect

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I looked deeper into his policies, hes a climate extremist, I basically got on board cause at the time I was sick of the covid nonsense and he seemed to be a moderate voice speaking up against it, and thought he was coming more towards the center, I was incorrect

Correct. I checking into him as well, in some instances he nears actual sanity, but his extremes are really extreme....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Correct. I checking into him as well, in some instances he nears actual sanity, but his extremes are really extreme....

Oh yah and another thing I liked is he was anti funding Ukraine

That’s the difference with guys like us. We are actually willing to listen to other ideas and candidates. I did the same with Andrew Yang. And I truly thought he was the only decent candidate on the D stage in 2020. Which is why they silenced him

• Haha 1

I'm not looking for an exit from President Trump but Robert Kennedy would be acceptable were he to win. He's not the establishment darling and the roof wouldn't be on fire with him. 

Some years, I could see voting for him. Bush/Gore, Bush/Kerry, Obama/McCain, Obama/Romney.... I likely would have voted for him. Even Trump/Hillary since I didn't trust Trump at election time, but given what I know now, that would have been a mistake.

• Confused 1