Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Detroit synagogue leader fatally stabbed

This part jumped out to me for some reason.  The going trend is immediately jump to hate a crime.

"At this time, however, no evidence has surfaced suggesting that this crime was motivated by antisemitism," he said.

We already talked about her, but it deserves its own thread.

Not a good time to be a prominent Jew in any community with a large Muslim population.

The dangers of living in a diverse city. Thankfully diversity is a strength. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We already talked about her, but it deserves its own thread.

Peefoam says you need to talk about all the shootings in Chicago first

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Peefoam says you need to talk about all the shootings in Chicago first

No. They never mattered to you liberals. Let the ya ga ga's kill each other. It's fine with me. 

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/kingston-ont-police-say-18-year-old-arrested-after-driver-nearly-strikes-pedestrians-at-pro-israel-rally-1.6611436

A reckless driver in Canada nearly runs over people at a pro-Israel rally. You'll notice some comical omissions of relevant facts are deliberately left out of the story.

When this happened I was positive it was a Muslim extremism that did it, but uh... I gotta say it's not looking like that's the case after all. 

We'll see.

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Was the knife black, with those little finger grooves on the grip? We need to get those off the streets.

I don't know if you know this, but that's exactly what happened in London. They've already banned guns so, since they had a whole bunch of stabbings instead, the solution, obviously, was to ban knives. "Turn in your knives." It's a great story what happened next... simultaneously both horrible and hilarious... 

https://archive.is/gI8LV :lol:

This happened everywhere, different story/ same story

https://pluralist.com/knife-surrender-bin-broken-into-knives-stolen/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Was the knife black, with those little finger grooves on the grip? We need to get those off the streets.

Thank God it wasn't a White knife 🔪

They're not telling us what's going on, they released their suspect without charges or reveling (his?) identity.

Unlike numerous other Democrat cities, Detroit had an outstanding police chief during the 2020 riots and the new one is his protégé, so hopefully things are on the up-and-up.

Detroit is an absolute shitthole.  This happens every day there and is very likely not a hate crime.  

25 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Detroit is an absolute shitthole.  This happens every day there and is very likely not a hate crime.  

Well the guy they originally arrested but released was a member of the synagogue.  Not sure if he’s been cleared or just not enough evidence to charge.

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well the guy they originally arrested but released was a member of the synagogue.  Not sure if he’s been cleared or just not enough evidence to charge.

Probably a personal grudge. I refuse to go to detroit. For any reason. It is a wasteland of crime and poverty and if you go there as a white person you are a  cop, looking for drugs or dumb. 

CNN — 

A “person of interest” has been taken into custody as the investigation into the October killing of Detroit synagogue president Samantha Woll continues, the Detroit Police Department said Sunday night.

Police did not provide further details on the person “to ensure the integrity of this ongoing investigation,” the department said in a statement, but added more information would be released in the near future. The latest update comes a month after a person who was being held in connection with Woll’s death was released without charges.

Woll, the board president of the Isaac Agree Downtown Synagogue, was found outside her home with multiple stab wounds early October 21, police have said.

Investigators had been treating Woll’s death as arising from a domestic dispute and not extremism, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation previously told CNN.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2023/12/14/samantha-woll-blood-found-on-jacket-but-suspect-claims-innocence/71921998007/

"I don't murder people, I just steal cars for a living and I don't know how her blood got on my jacket."

I thought it was surely a Muslim on Jew crime but it turned out to be just your ordinary black on white crime instead. Live downtown alone as a single white chick and bad things may happen.

Can you imagine if it was the OP who was fatally stabbed? What would be the message? Or rather, what would be the OPs message?

I would like to point out that if a white guy killed her there is zero chance the cops would come out and say it was not a hate crime right off the bat. 

Black on white crime has really increased these last few years.  Poverty. 

So then the city wont burn? Since the color scheme offers an acceptable scenario?

• Like 1

Just now, RLLD said:

So then the city wont burn? Since the color scheme offers an acceptable scenario?

If the entire city burned to the ground Detroit would be better off. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I would like to point out that if a white guy killed her there is zero chance the cops would come out and say it was not a hate crime right off the bat. 

They said exactly that right off the bat, and the first guy they brought in for questioning was a member of the synagogue