Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

The federal trial of Paul Pelosi’s attacker is in progress

He’s an illegal alien. Did the prosecution bring that up? Lol 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s an illegal alien. Did the prosecution bring that up? Lol 

Was it an argument over payment for trimming the hedges?

26 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Meh. 

As usual nothing to see here.

As usual you were a pathetic stupid dupe :overhead:

• Thanks 3

Wait until the defense attorney breaks out the fact that Pelosi had a cocktail in his hand.  Trumpers will come in their pants.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Wait until the defense attorney breaks out the fact that Pelosi had a cocktail in his hand.  Trumpers will come in their pants.

You're at the far left glory hole every morning, so I would think you'd be disappointed if that happened.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Lovers spat nothing to see here

Funny that’s not the attacker’s defense at trial, fockwit 🤣

Defense attorney Jodi Linker told jurors last week that she won’t dispute that DePape attacked Pelosi. Instead, she will argue that DePape believed “with every ounce of his being” that he was taking action to stop government corruption, the erosion of freedom in the United States, and the abuse of children by politicians and actors. She said that means the government’s charges that DePape was trying to retaliate or interfere with Nancy Pelosi’s official duties don’t fit.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Defense attorney Jodi Linker told jurors last week that she won’t dispute that DePape attacked Pelosi. Instead, she will argue that DePape believed “with every ounce of his being” that he was taking action to stop government corruption, the erosion of freedom in the United States, and the abuse of children by politicians and actors. She said that means the government’s charges that DePape was trying to retaliate or interfere with Nancy Pelosi’s official duties don’t fit.

Crazy person repeating right wing conspiracy theories.  I'm shocked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Crazy person repeating right wing conspiracy theories.  I'm shocked.

Government corruption is a right wing conspiracy theory? 

Paul Peter Puffer Pelosi

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

don’t forget the cigarette. Nothing like a good puff after sex

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

possible he was threatened and is saying what he was ordered to? talk out of school and cross the dems and you end up sleeping with the fishes.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Government corruption is a right wing conspiracy theory? 

"taking action to stop government corruption, the erosion of freedom in the United States, and the abuse of children by politicians and actors"

Yes, these are right wing talking points

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

He also blogged hatred of Jews and Guns.  Two left wing talking points.  😆 

He didn't attack Pelosi over any hatred of jews or guns, nice try.

also they are not left wing talking points you jack ass.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I think it’s safe to say this guy was deranged. 

What wasn’t so cool was people like Tucker and Trump saying there was something fishy going on other than just a loon who could have killed someone.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Uh-huh

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

"taking action to stop government corruption, the erosion of freedom in the United States, and the abuse of children by politicians and actors"

Political corruption is just a right wing talking point? It doesn’t exist? Freedoms haven’t been eroded? 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

None of theses things are happening according to you...

1 hour ago, edjr said:

possible he was threatened and is saying what he was ordered to? talk out of school and cross the dems and you end up sleeping with the fishes.

If the punishment is lighter than normal he was absolutely told that this would be his defense. 
That doesn’t seem believable considering what we’ve seen on video. 

• Haha 2

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

If the punishment is lighter than normal he was absolutely told that this would be his defense. 

You guys are so pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Political corruption is just a right wing talking point? It doesn’t exist? Freedoms haven’t been eroded? 

Where did I say it's "just" a right wing talking point, or that it doesn't exist?  Are you still confused about inflation?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

None of theses things are happening according to you...

Pipe down scared white guy, go throw away some more money that you get from my taxes.

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Where did I say it's "just" a right wing talking point, or that it doesn't exist?  Are you still confused about inflation?

Well, I know the difference between hyper inflation and inflation. You make no such distinction. Well, if they aren’t just right wing talking points then what are they? 

Well, I know the difference between hyper inflation and inflation. You make no such distinction. Well, if they aren’t just right wing talking points then what are they? 

Speaking of inflation

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So do I, and you asked about massive inflation, and I told you why we didn't see massive inflation, and they are the same reasons we didn't see hyperinflation, dummy.  It's not about who spent money on what.

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who's George Soros?  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So do I, and you asked about massive inflation, and I told you why we didn't see massive inflation, and they are the same reasons we didn't see hyperinflation, dummy.  It's not about who spent money on what.

I compared Covid inflation to the bailout inflation. Tiny brain sees what it wants. 

Gutterboy thinks who gets the money is immaterial. Can’t make this shitt up. 

• Like 1

It’s obvious this guy is way off the reservation. You must admit, the pictures were weird too.   Lock the guy up in a mental institution.  

Didn’t he have a blow up unicorn with him? I don’t really think this guy needs to be charged criminally. He’s obviously insane.  Just deport him. 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I compared Covid inflation to the bailout inflation. Tiny brain sees what it wants. 

So did I, but you're too stupid to understand it.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

So did I, but you're too stupid to understand it.

No, you brought in an article that deals with hyper inflation. Weimar Republic style.  Not what was being discussed. It would be like taking about rifles and you bring up nuclear bombs.  Which you would be dumb enough to do.  

No, you brought in an article that deals with hyper inflation. Weimar Republic style.  Not what was being discussed. It would be like taking about rifles and you bring up nuclear bombs.  Which you would be dumb enough to do.  

Do you not understand that hyper inflation is inflation?  It just means a lot of inflation.  Do you not get that?

I explained to you why we didn't see high inflation, and I provided a source that backed up what I said.  But instead of admitting that you were wrong and you learned something, you're just crying about hyperinflation because it was mentioned in the article.

Here is another article, no mention of "hyperinflation", and still the reasons why we didn't see high inflation is the same, explained again.  Please read it and stop acting like a douche.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/inflation-why-now-and-not-post-2008

Gutterboy thinks who gets the money is immaterial. Can’t make this shitt up. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Uh-huh

Having viewed that video it is clear to me we need background checks before we sell Tiki torches to white males under 40 years of age.

• Haha 1