Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I am perfectly fine with this whistleblower, I have ZERO objections.....I am just so happy that we appear to have stumbled upon one that liberals can finally believe.

Again, you have one in mind that liberals don't believe?

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

I am perfectly fine with this whistleblower, I have ZERO objections.....I am just so happy that we appear to have stumbled upon one that liberals can finally believe.

You are the most partisan person here.

SAD

When you are posting tweets from meidastouch it’s probably time to take a step back reevaluate your life.  

53 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:
That dude has no idea why he's being asked those questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Did you ever observed..."

:blink:

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

When you are posting tweets from meidastouch it’s probably time to take a step back reevaluate your life.  

When this is the only comeback you have, you know it's a bad day to be a maga.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

What a loser sitting around watching this all day. Another hard day at work I see. 

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Again, you have one in mind that liberals don't believe?

Tony Bobulinski comes to mind, and lets not forget John Paul Mac Isaac

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What’s the hold up on the impeachment vote? Those dudes have both gone public with their stuff awhile ago I thought.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Sure if you want to post dumb crap to a low rent fantasy football board all day go ahead but just remember, winning a race in the special Olympics still means you are retarded.

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

Let’s see if they believe Galanis 🤣

MACE: Did Henry Zhao, a Chinese businessman, want assurances Joe Biden would join the board, Yes or no?

GALANIS: Yes, he did.

MACE: Did Hunter Biden draft an email stating ‘please also remind Henry [Zhao] of our conversation about a board seat for a certain relation of mine? Devon and I golfed with that relation earlier this week, and we discussed this very idea again. And as always, he remains very, very keen on the opportunity.’

“Here is a photo of Joe Biden and Devon Archer and Hunter Biden golfing days before the alleged email draft.

“Do you believe ‘a certain relation of mine’ refers to Joe Biden?”

GALANIS: “I don’t think there is any question. It was based on firsthand conversations with Devon Archer who was in that picture.”

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, thegeneral said:

What’s the hold up on the impeachment vote? Those dudes have both gone public with their stuff awhile ago I thought.

There is no hold up, there is a proper process....this might seem foreign to my liberal friends, but one should not sacrifice honor or process to meet a political end. 

• Haha 1

I do not presume that anyone, other than some Republicans, will have any desire to hold Biden accountable.....instead they will serve him for their political goals....regardless of what is true about his criminal activities.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I do not presume that anyone, other than some Republicans, will have any desire to hold Biden accountable.....instead they will serve him for their political goals....regardless of what is true about his criminal activities.....

Incorrect. By all means, nail him to the wall if the evidence is compelling enough. But from what I understand, it just isn't. 

You have to keep in mind that Joe Biden molested his daughter. 

So far we have learned for certain that the Biden crime syndicate received millions from China.  Is it a wonder that Biden let’s them shitt all over us, putting our country in danger? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Incorrect. By all means, nail him to the wall if the evidence is compelling enough. But from what I understand, it just isn't. 

I am absolutely correct, and the laptop gambit is a gleaming example of the tight collaboration between the Democrats, the DOJ and media to hide evidence associated with the misdeeds of Joe Biden in order to protect him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am absolutely correct, and the laptop gambit is a gleaming example of the tight collaboration between the Democrats, the DOJ and media to hide evidence associated with the misdeeds of Joe Biden in order to protect him.

Lining up the excuses early. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

Lining up the excuses early. :thumbsup: 

Excuses?   I think you confuse me with you and your ilk.....

The Democrats are gifted in the realm of abuse of power, how to use that tactic to secure and then hold power.....they are far more adept at the abuse of systems, notably legal ones, to pursue power.  Its been demonstrated over and over, the laptop is just one example....

The lack of restraint is likely to ramp up even more now that polling is clear.....and the people are certainly done with Biden.....we should expect a serious theatre now in terms of lawfare....

• Haha 2

Why did Biden lie when he said Hunter never got any money from China? 

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Excuses?   I think you confuse me with you and your ilk.....

The Democrats are gifted in the realm of abuse of power, how to use that tactic to secure and then hold power.....they are far more adept at the abuse of systems, notably legal ones, to pursue power.  Its been demonstrated over and over, the laptop is just one example....

The lack of restraint is likely to ramp up even more now that polling is clear.....and the people are certainly done with Biden.....we should expect a serious theatre now in terms of lawfare....

Convenient! This way if the investigation doesn’t yield any proof of wrongdoing by Sleepy Joe you can pivot to saying the evidence was suppressed.

It’s good to have a plan. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Top 10 🤣

#10 Your key witness is testifying from the slammer!   🤣

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Convenient! This way if the investigation doesn’t yield any proof of wrongdoing by Sleepy Joe you can pivot to saying the evidence was suppressed.

It’s good to have a plan. :thumbsup: 

This has nothing to do with any investigation, and I in no way attributed my assertions toward it....but it appears as though you are positioning for something.

I stand by my assertion I do not presume that anyone, other than some Republicans, will have any desire to hold Biden accountable.....instead they will serve him for their political goals....regardless of what is true about his criminal activities.....

This is abundantly clear.... so in a sense, there could be hard evidence that eventually emerges that means something, I rather doubt it....but there could....and it wont matter, the Democrats. DOJ and media with protect Biden to the last.

So in a greater sense, there is no point to the activity to which YOU are trying to inject into my position....its mostly just a show really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This has nothing to do with any investigation, and I in no way attributed my assertions toward it....but it appears as though you are positioning for something.

I stand by my assertion I do not presume that anyone, other than some Republicans, will have any desire to hold Biden accountable.....instead they will serve him for their political goals....regardless of what is true about his criminal activities.....

This is abundantly clear.... so in a sense, there could be hard evidence that eventually emerges that means something, I rather doubt it....but there could....and it wont matter, the Democrats. DOJ and media with protect Biden to the last.

So in a greater sense, there is no point to the activity to which YOU are trying to inject into my position....its mostly just a show really.

Hopefully if there isn’t any proof showing Joe Biden took bribes you’ll admit that you were wrong like you said you would instead of backtracking and making excuses like a waffling hypocrite. 🤭 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thanks for bringing up the evil, horrible media! What I see in this case is the son and brother of a famous politician dropping said politicians name repeatedly in order to impress those that they're trying to make money with/from. He was joining them for dinner, he was interested in the deal, yadda yadda. But somehow, there isn't evidence the Joe actually took part in any of the business. Looks to me like a couple guys that were using the tools at their disposal to close deals. Unseemly, absolutely. Illegal, no.

What we have in the impeachment is hearsay and circumstantial evidence put forward by sleazeball "whistleblowers" with distinct ulterior motives, amplified righteously by right wing media to lather up the right into being absolutely convinced Joe is crooked despite a stunning lack of REAL EVIDENCE. 

Boss, the media you claim to hate, while deeply flawed, are not the primary perpetrators of backroom collusion with politicos and bad actors to wage psychological war on American sympathies. It's the media outlets YOU trust that are far more open, brazen, and content with being the media arm of a political party. This impeachment is a farce, and none of the MAGAMOOKS will see that, because Fox News and their less reputable ilk will create yet another conspiracy out of thin air to explain how EVERYONE is out to get poor Donald, how the Deep State got Joe off from heinous crimes, etc. They'll present little if any evidence of said crimes other than innuendo and asking select, pointed, rhetorical questions that allow consumers that are predisposed to assuming the worst from everyone that's not a Republican to let their imagination run wild with trash information. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, there is a high expectation that Biden will be impeached and removed.  

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2024 at 9:08 PM, squistion said:

From the Twitters:

BRILLIANT!

If you have not read Eric Swalwell's questions to Hunter Biden during his hearing, you have to.

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

So Hunter, with the help of Swalwell, proved that Joe got all his money from political interactions, not as a private citizen?

27 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Thanks for bringing up the evil, horrible media! What I see in this case is the son and brother of a famous politician dropping said politicians name repeatedly in order to impress those that they're trying to make money with/from. He was joining them for dinner, he was interested in the deal, yadda yadda. But somehow, there isn't evidence the Joe actually took part in any of the business. Looks to me like a couple guys that were using the tools at their disposal to close deals. Unseemly, absolutely. Illegal, no.

What we have in the impeachment is hearsay and circumstantial evidence put forward by sleazeball "whistleblowers" with distinct ulterior motives, amplified righteously by right wing media to lather up the right into being absolutely convinced Joe is crooked despite a stunning lack of REAL EVIDENCE. 

Boss, the media you claim to hate, while deeply flawed, are not the primary perpetrators of backroom collusion with politicos and bad actors to wage psychological war on American sympathies. It's the media outlets YOU trust that are far more open, brazen, and content with being the media arm of a political party. This impeachment is a farce, and none of the MAGAMOOKS will see that, because Fox News and their less reputable ilk will create yet another conspiracy out of thin air to explain how EVERYONE is out to get poor Donald, how the Deep State got Joe off from heinous crimes, etc. They'll present little if any evidence of said crimes other than innuendo and asking select, pointed, rhetorical questions that allow consumers that are predisposed to assuming the worst from everyone that's not a Republican to let their imagination run wild with trash information. 

LolL, clueless.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

LolL, clueless.

Do I need to explain it further for you, Inspector Clouseau?

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Do I need to explain it further for you, Inspector Clouseau?

No, you've already proven you have no idea how political influence works. It'd be a massive waste of time. HTH

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, there is a high expectation that Biden will be impeached and removed.  

I think this is a fools errand.   There is no chance, none, that any Democrat will ever consider holding Biden to account....regardless of evidence....

Right now. To my eyes.  It is mostly political theatre.

Its nice to know that the President is probably a criminal of course

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think this is a fools errand.   There is no chance, none, that any Democrat will ever consider holding Biden to account....regardless of evidence....

Just when this one gets shot down they need to start another one. Even it up.  

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What evidence has been presented for you to make the leap that Biden is a criminal?

Unless you're talking about Trump.  I'd agree there's a preponderance of evidence that sh!tbag is a criminal. 

• Sad 1

So why would Joe Biden lie to the country  about his families financial dealings with China? 

18 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What evidence has been presented for you to make the leap that Biden is a criminal?

Unless you're talking about Trump.  I'd agree there's a preponderance of evidence that sh!tbag is a criminal. 

Oh I think I have posted this several times, the LLC's and money flowing through them to the family from corrupt governments and such.....and then the zeal with which the collusion of media/DOJ/Democrats sought to hide the evidence when the laptop was found....they were clearly afraid of it....and remain so.....

But really none of that amounts to anything more than tax evasion right now, and so what? I really dont care.... the Republicans have to hope someone who was in the know, on the inside, flips....that is always needed for these RICO cases.

The only thing that matters is whether or not they can tie payments to the Biden crime family to actions on the part of Biden, if they cant do that then this is just political theatre...... and nothing more.....