Sign in to follow this  
Strike

LA homeless problem - You do the math......

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

That seems cheap compared to the money Seattle has thrown at the homeless "crisis" over the last decade. 

Spoiler alert: most of the crazy junkies would rather stay high on the streets vs having to get clean / follow rules in the offered housing options.

WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA 

FREE NEEDLES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! 💉

BUT USING A PLASTIC STRAW WILL GET YOU 5-10, A GAS STOVE WILL GET YOU A LIFE SENTENCE AND HARD LABOR! 

They should lay off the male members of their construction crews and use the money saved to hire more family members that are gender-nonconforming lawyers, accountants, safety inspectors, environmental impact inspectors, and homeless advocates.

25 minutes ago, DonS said:

That seems cheap compared to the money Seattle has thrown at the homeless "crisis" over the last decade. 

Spoiler alert: most of the crazy junkies would rather stay high on the streets vs having to get clean / follow rules in the offered housing options.

It's not the amount of money.   it's the amount of money per person.  They've "helped" 255 people.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's not the amount of money.   it's the amount of money per person.  They've "helped" 255 people.

No I totally get it.  Seattle has had similar low numbers of people "helped" per overall budget.   The required bureaucracy doesn't come cheap. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

It’s not about helping people for the left it’s about the grift. Look at the salaries of the people in charge of this. If they solve homelessness they lose their 300k a year do nothing jobs and lifetime pensions. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s not about helping people for the left it’s about the grift. Look at the salaries of the people in charge of this. If they solve homelessness they lose their 300k a year do nothing jobs and lifetime pensions. 

Yep.  It's a grift to help her and her cronies.  And this is repeated across every city where Liberals are in charge.

This is why I was opposed to Karen Bass in the election. Of course since I don’t live in Los Angeles what I want doesn’t count. But Rick Caruso had some really good ideas IMO that were less expensive and innovative. I wish they had given him a chance. 

Democrats can’t be in charge. The modern day democrats anyway.  Portland looks to be the next American city to completely fall. I know two things you can’t blame in that place: Republicans and Racism. Neither exist there. 

• Like 1

The unfiltered flatulence and excrement created by these homeless is causing a carbon imbalance worse than any cattle. They are a threat to the climate!!!

( I hope this angle works)

On 12/5/2023 at 8:22 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrats can’t be in charge. The modern day democrats anyway.  Portland looks to be the next American city to completely fall. I know two things you can’t blame in that place: Republicans and Racism. Neither exist there. 

Placing a liberal in a position of power is like leaving your toddler at home over the weekend, sh!t will not go well.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Xi needs to visit more often. 

That proves that it's not that hard to clean (literal) sh1t up.

Same thing miraculously happened in Seattle when MLB All Star game was in town. 

The sheriff's office  did a study not long ago of the homeless individuals in Sacramento, there is a specific area/block. They surveyed 198 people and only ONE accepted the help they were offering. Yet they continue to throw more money at it. 

https://www.kcra.com/article/sacramento-sheriff-jim-cooper-homeless-issue/44523238

22 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

The sheriff's office  did a study not long ago of the homeless individuals in Sacramento, there is a specific area/block. They surveyed 198 people and only ONE accepted the help they were offering. Yet they continue to throw more money at it. 

https://www.kcra.com/article/sacramento-sheriff-jim-cooper-homeless-issue/44523238

Same story here.  Housing/services is offered to the homeless but aid usually gets declined because the mentally ill junkies would rather be homeless than give up their addictions. 

The solution???  More taxpayer money of course!!!!