Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

19 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Everyone is working two jobs to try keep up with inflation. 

So many , and still can’t afford rent, food, clothing, health insurance, gas.heat, the important essential items.  People buy food, fill up three plastic bags, it cost one 80 bucks.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Revelation 6:6.  A loaf of bread will soon cost one a whole days wage.  Is in the Bible , you need to know God.  This country is run by the heathens the biden and trumps and the USA government is not good.  No be fooled like the OP, this economy is awful, the government wants everything, this country which was once a God so blessed by God is now a shell of its old self.   We kill children like they are trash, we removed prayers from schools and trying to everywhere else one can go, this country mocks God.  But it’s also the whole world, doomsday is coming, I just want you to be ready, turn to the Lord, don’t trust in yourself, nor man.   God bless, I hope.  

Revelations may need a price check. A loaf of bread is 3 bucks 😂 

This is all fine however you do whatever you want just keep it to yourself, your family, random message boards. If people want to listen, by all means. 

I don’t need it, millions of people don’t need it though.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

The place went to shet under the last guy at the end. That’s just what happened. The recovery has been above average.

This is so silly.  The country was doing great until Covid destroyed the entire world economy.  To blame Trump for it is inane.  There is plenty about Trump to complain, this isn't one.  Be better.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Teachers  today are cowards. Many don’t like what’s going on but are too selfish to speak up. 

Selfish or scared? I can understand those without tenure trying to walk a line to keep from getting fired. But that doesn't mean they have to toe the line. 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is so silly.  The country was doing great until Covid destroyed the entire world economy.  To blame Trump for it is inane.  There is plenty about Trump to complain, this isn't one.  Be better.

I honestly believe that even before Covid, Trump’s tariffs were going to lead to long term economic problems. Biden doesn’t get any credit in this regard either, since for the most part he has failed to lift the tariffs. 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It is true Covid ruined many things. This doesn't mean the moment the next person takes over it things are suddenly different, correct?

The issues that made everything suck are still there to be dealt with.

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It is true Covid ruined many things. This doesn't mean the moment the next person takes over it things are suddenly different, correct?

The issues that made everything suck are still there to be dealt with.

It makes the entire premise of your post dumb; read your first sentence.  And now you are saying that somebody with (barely) a pulse was POTUS while the country inevitably did better, because it couldn't do worse, woo hoo!  :rolleyes: 

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It makes the entire premise of your post dumb; read your first sentence.  And now you are saying that somebody with (barely) a pulse was POTUS while the country inevitably did better, because it couldn't do worse, woo hoo!  :rolleyes: 

You folks can’t have it both ways. Covid ruined the wonderful Trump era - Without Covid we’d be fantastic. Sure. Covid focked many things up and was going to take time to fix. 

Our country is doing well compared to other relative nations which is a good gauge.

I agree with the general premise of this thread that the economy is in decent shape. 

Falling back on the Biden doesn’t have a pulse shtick is lame and sloppy. Be better.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This is all fine however you do whatever you want just keep it to yourself, your family, random message boards. If people want to listen, by all means. 

Can’t keep the truth from others, when I see someone in danger, you, I need to be of some help.  You need God, all those others of millions need God, and you will beg for His mercy and grace soon enough.  God bless, I hope. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Selfish or scared? I can understand those without tenure trying to walk a line to keep from getting fired. But that doesn't mean they have to toe the line. 

Both, some like the new system, they support it, some don’t, and are doing as told to keep getting paid, it’s like hurting someone for money, in this case children, shame.  

52 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Why don’t you just stop responding to him, Clown? You think the shitt you’re tossing at him is something new? 

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

I wish he did create all those "new" jobs but that is a fable. And I am not a Trump fan.

Fact Check:  

These claims are misleading. Here’s why.

• Recovery versus “Creation.” Nearly 72 percent of all job gains since 2021 were simply jobs that were being recovered from the pandemic, not new job creation. In fact, when looking at today’s economy compared to pre-pandemic levels, employment is up only by 3.7 million. Job creation under President Trump was 6.7 million—3 million more jobs than the current President.

That's a nice Republican spin, but that's not how jobs are counted.  People lose jobs and then get jobs.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why don’t you just stop responding to him, Clown? You think the shitt you’re tossing at him is something new? 

Why don’t you eat a d1ck 😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Why don’t you eat a d1ck 😂

You now I’m right, but you’re attention starved. 

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That's a nice Republican spin, but that's not how jobs are counted.  People lose jobs and then get jobs.

No, not always, you need to get out and talk to people.  

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Both, some like the new system, they support it, some don’t, and are doing as told to keep getting paid, it’s like hurting someone for money, in this case children, shame.  

I think we're going to see more and more teachers pushing back on the woke buIIshit. The pendulum always swings back the other way. And it swings back farther in the other direction. 

The problem is when it swings back the other way again. 

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This has to be trolling; nobody is this dumb.  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You now I’m right, but you’re attention starved. 

Much like Trump cucks this poster is the only extreme religious person I “talk” to. It’s just a way to go back and forth with someone out of my normal walk of life and kill some time.

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Mortgage rates already started coming down

wow down from 8.5?? amazing

gas prices are down from 6$ in cali to 4.50 yippee

all food is suffering catastrophic increases combined with shrinkflation

but keep sucking the blue c0ck

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

people losing a job and getting the same job back is a job created?  youre a tool

if you quit your job at mcdonalds and took the job at jack in the box thats not a job created, thats a job that existed and was hiring

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow down from 8.5?? amazing

gas prices are down from 6$ in cali to 4.50 yippee

all food is suffering catastrophic increases combined with shrinkflation

but keep sucking the blue c0ck

Catastrophic? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Save the drama for your mama, sweet cheeks!

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Catastrophic? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Save the drama for your mama, sweet cheeks!

you dont think 50-75% price increases on food isnt catastrophic?  I thought you libtards cared about poor people

if it’s on the internet it must be true

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

people losing a job and getting the same job back is a job created?  youre a tool

if you quit your job at mcdonalds and took the job at jack in the box thats not a job created, thats a job that existed and was hiring

That's a whole different spin now.  Job switching doesn't count because the total number of jobs stays the same.  Now If someone takes my old McDonald's job, then thats 1 job created, because it's one more person employed.

This isn't hard guys.  Simple math.  How many people have jobs today, how many people have jobs the next day, etc.  get it?

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you dont think 50-75% price increases on food isnt catastrophic?  I thought you libtards cared about poor people

Well there was no 50-75% increase, that's a lie.  And no it's not catastrophic.  People still eat right?  There is no catastrophe.

You're hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

39 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That's a whole different spin now.  Job switching doesn't count because the total number of jobs stays the same.  Now If someone takes my old McDonald's job, then thats 1 job created, because it's one more person employed.

This isn't hard guys.  Simple math.  How many people have jobs today, how many people have jobs the next day, etc.  get it?

thats not jobs created, thats joined the workforce

try again

thats not jobs created, thats joined the workforce

try again

Oh so it's a word problem you have.

There are 14m more people working now than when Biden took office.  That's 14m people who didn't have a job that do have a job now.  You don't want to call it jobs created, yay for you.  But that's a good thing, especially for those 14m people.

This stuff is absolute gold my friends

It’s so good there is over a trillion and counting in credit card debt. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s so good there is over a trillion and counting in credit card debt. 

No!  We absofuckinglutely want liberals out there everyday proclaiming the fantastic economy.

I want liberals preaching this on every street corner every day.

This is good….people will focking  hate them for it 

23 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Oh so it's a word problem you have.

There are 14m more people working now than when Biden took office.  That's 14m people who didn't have a job that do have a job now.  You don't want to call it jobs created, yay for you.  But that's a good thing, especially for those 14m people.

No there is actually a metric that we have always used it’s literally called workplace participation. 

but here we are again you thinking biden had anything to do with people opening their businesses back up 

No there is actually a metric that we have always used it’s literally called workplace participation. 

but here we are again you thinking biden had anything to do with people opening their businesses back up 

Seriously any of us could have been president and stated, "Let businesses open back up" after the whole chinese flu fiasco and I guess we would be credited for "creating" millions of jobs.

Liberals are so dumb. 

So now we've pivoted from "it wasn't 14m jobs" to "well anyone could have done it" 🤣🤣🤣

And these same people blame Biden for inflation but not trump.

Can't have it both ways MAGAturds 🤣🤣🤣

I went back to work after Covid. To the job I had before Covid. Created. 

People are falling behind on auto payments at a record pace. Repos way up. GDP! 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People are falling behind on auto payments at a record pace. Repos way up. GDP! 

Went to carmax yesterday. Kbb on my delivery van was 13k. They offered 4k. Said they have such a surplus of repos and trade ins they don’t even want them so they undercut big time.  It served the purpose for 4k I kept the van and just bought the other one I was going to trade it in for 

win for them

if I took the trade. Win for them