Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

So now we've pivoted from "it wasn't 14m jobs" to "well anyone could have done it" 🤣🤣🤣

And these same people blame Biden for inflation but not trump.

Can't have it both ways MAGAturds 🤣🤣🤣

Do you even know what the fock you are trying to say? Damn you are stupid.

On 12/30/2023 at 7:33 PM, Ron_Artest said:

That's a nice Republican spin, but that's not how jobs are counted.  People lose jobs and then get jobs.

Not a spin.  This was from a fact checker.  

44 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Not a spin.  This was from a fact checker.  

The "fact checker" was a Republican in Congress.  🤣🤣🤣

And it's all spin, because when people lost their jobs during covid, they were not on the payroll, so it counted as a lost job.  When they went back on the payroll is counted as an added job.  This is common sense.  The payroll report doesn't account for jobs on hold or jobs paused or jobs recovered, it's a simple "how many on your payroll" and it goes up and down.

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

And it's all spin, because when people lost their jobs during covid, they were not on the payroll, so it counted as a lost job.  When they went back on the payroll is counted as an added job.  This is common sense.  The payroll report doesn't account for jobs on hold or jobs paused or jobs recovered, it's a simple "how many on your payroll" and it goes up and down.

What a dumbass. Whatever. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

What a focking idiot. :doh:

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

You need to talk to people.  

On 12/30/2023 at 4:37 PM, thegeneral said:

This is the greatest country on the planet. Enjoy your book and respect that many don’t need it like you do.

Or exploit it like he does. 

His brand of condescending, holier-than-thou, bully-pulpit Christianity drives people away from the church

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Or exploit it like he does. 

His brand of condescending, holier-than-thou, bully-pulpit Christianity drives people away from the church

Jesus Christ drives people away, Jesus judgement on people lives makes them want to hide from God, lol and they can’t, and even funnier is that everyone knows God exists, but they choose hell.  Oh how sad it is.  

Many churches that are on the uptick, have much softer approach the kind you would probably like, good luck on judgement day.  

God bless you, I hope.  

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Jesus Christ drives people away, Jesus judgement on people lives makes them want to hide from God, lol and they can’t, and even funnier is that everyone knows God exists, but they choose hell.  Oh how sad it is.  

Many churches that are on the uptick, have much softer approach the kind you would probably like, good luck on judgement day.  

God bless you, I hope.  

No, dum dums such as you wrap yourself in religion and then judge and act all condescending toward those who don't toe the ol' zealotry line. 

Jackal was my kind of Christian.

You respresent the toxic end of it.

On 12/30/2023 at 3:47 PM, Ron_Artest said:

NOT!

Don't believe what Clownzo tells you.

RON motherfuckin' ARTEST captures the most hilarious post of 2023, almost at the buzzer.

well done :lol:

52 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, dum dums such as you wrap yourself in religion and then judge and act all condescending toward those who don't toe the ol' zealotry line. 

Jackal was my kind of Christian.

You respresent the toxic end of it.

The judgement of everyone comes from the Lord, people hate that, you can’t run from it.  

This verses makes people so upset.  Jesus says, I am the way, and the truth and the life.  No One comes to the Father except through Me. 

Now that’s righteous judgement, learn it, love it, accept it.  

It’s people like you who’s judgement gets Christians killed.  

Anything else?  HTH. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

This Jesus guy sounds kind of full of himself! 

He’s full of Truth, the Truth that you know is true.  Don’t hide and run from the Lord.  You don’t win in the end it’s hell to pay.  God bless, I hope.  

59 minutes ago, weepaws said:

The judgement of everyone comes from the Lord, people hate that, you can’t run from it.  

This verses makes people so upset.  Jesus says, I am the way, and the truth and the life.  No One comes to the Father except through Me. 

Now that’s righteous judgement, learn it, love it, accept it.  

It’s people like you who’s judgement gets Christians killed.  

Anything else?  HTH. 

You sit here and judge people daily. You're a hypocrite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You sit here and judge people daily. You're a hypocrite.

God is the judge, you hate that.  Next? 

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

This Jesus guy sounds kind of full of himself! 

The original Jesus, like so many I meet with the same name, was an undocumented immigrant. And based on my (limited) understanding of His teachings, if Jesus Christ were around today and in the USA He would likely be trying to feed and shelter undocumented immigrants who arrive at our borders. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The original Jesus, like so many I meet with the same name, was an undocumented immigrant. And based on my (limited) understanding of His teachings, if Jesus Christ were around today and in the USA He would likely be trying to feed and shelter undocumented immigrants who arrive at our borders. 

When Jesus returns, he’s going to judge the world, opps you better be ready.  HTH. 

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Perhaps YOU should do so, rather than insist others do so.....

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps YOU should do so, rather than insist others do so.....

I do. I send money all the time for this and have also volunteered from time to time. And I don’t insist anyone else do so. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I do. I send money all the time for this and have also volunteered from time to time. And I don’t insist anyone else do so. 

Yes you.do. You vote on and insist an.open border. And you paying slave wages under the table for disgusting work is simple gross and it doesn't help anyone in this country. 

Give it up dude. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Perhaps you do not realize how your support is impacting a swath of people. it is admirable that you are charitable. I might further note that such charity is inviting the harm being visited to communities, and disproportionately to those historically disenfranchised communities. 

• Like 1

Just now, RLLD said:

Perhaps you do not realize how your support is impacting a swath of people. it is admirable that you are charitable. I might further note that such charity is inviting the harm being visited to communities, and disproportionately to those historically disenfranchised communities. 

I don’t agree with you. 

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You don’t do shitt. You send money to the aclu. They need food , shelter and a job. You can provide all three. Instead you spend your money on Taylor Swift tickets and vacations. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t agree with you. 

This guy supplied his heart and soul to the BLM leader in that scam so she could buy a $6M home. 😆

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

How bad is it?

It’s so bad that your mom yada yada. 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t agree with you. 

I know, and that is fine, we will not always agree.   But I watch the outcomes, and see how that which you support harms our citizens, notable the historically disenfranchised ones and I think perhaps you should at least consider those outcomes as part of your position.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

How bad is it?

It's so bad that I saw a woman on the street was begging for BLANK.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I know, and that is fine, we will not always agree.   But I watch the outcomes, and see how that which you support harms our citizens, notable the historically disenfranchised ones and I think perhaps you should at least consider those outcomes as part of your position.

How is it worse than your position of closing the border and having them all die?

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

How is it worse than your position of closing the border and having them all die?

They can stop in any one of many countries to escape their <ahem> "political persecutions"  :rolleyes:

We are not the only destination.  Why can they not enjoy safety in Mexico? Why do you think they die in Mexico?

Protecting our citizens takes priority over protecting people who are just coming to get free sh!t.....put simply.....

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Wow, you really believe that. You poor clueless ****!

42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

They can stop in any one of many countries to escape their <ahem> "political persecutions"  :rolleyes:

We are not the only destination.  Why can they not enjoy safety in Mexico? Why do you think they die in Mexico?

Protecting our citizens takes priority over protecting people who are just coming to get free sh!t.....put simply.....

If they could survive in Mexico then they wouldn't come here.

I'm sure you'd think differently if you were born in poverty and despair and tried to attain the American Dream.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

I'm sure you'd think differently if you were born in poverty and despair and tried to attain the American Dream.

Lots of poor people all over the world. Bring ‘em all in. Go punch yourself in the face. Hard. 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Why is it that they can only survive in the US?  What is it about this nation that makes it the only place that the downtrodden can be safe and successful?

You have no idea what I have been through, where I come from.....but I assure you it was not pleasant. At least my family never pretended it was someone elses fault.

On 1/1/2024 at 12:44 PM, Ron_Artest said:

Who cares who it was.  People lost employment during COVID, when they returned to their jobs it was not job creation.  That is a fact.  

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Who cares who it was.  People lost employment during COVID, when they returned to their jobs it was not job creation.  That is a fact.  

OK so people lost their jobs, and then they got a new job, but don't call it a job creation 🤣🤣🤣

Number of jobs when Biden took office: 142,969,000

Number of jobs November 2023: 157,087,000

14,118,000 more people working now since Biden took office.  That is a fact.

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

OK so people lost their jobs, and then they got a new job, but don't call it a job creation 🤣🤣🤣

Number of jobs when Biden took office: 142,969,000

Number of jobs November 2023: 157,087,000

14,118,000 more people working now since Biden took office.  That is a fact.

Good luck with these imbeciles.  Biden's 100% responsible for inflation that took off as soon as he took office due to Trump destroying supply chains and adding $8T to the debt BUT Biden gets zero credit for jobs that went away under Trump and came back under Biden.

The mind of the low IQ cultist at work.

Keep up the good work boyo, trying to discuss anything with these cretins is a thankless job. 

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Good luck with these imbeciles.  Biden's 100% responsible for inflation that took off as soon as he took office due to Trump destroying supply chains and adding $8T to the debt BUT Biden gets zero credit for jobs that went away under Trump and came back under Biden.

The mind of the low IQ cultist at work.

Keep up the good work boyo, trying to discuss anything with these cretins is a thankless job. 

Let's assume, for the moment, you are correct.   Inflation is some result of Trump.....

Why didn't Biden say as much as it was happening? Why did he instead pretend it was not happening at all? And do so for months, until he could no longer use that lie? All along, never once noting Trump?🤔

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Let's assume, for the moment, you are correct.   Inflation is some result of Trump.....

Why didn't Biden say as much as it was happening? Why did he instead pretend it was not happening at all? And do so for months, until he could no longer use that lie? All along, never once noting Trump?🤔

What do you think he should have said?  It will be gone by Easter?  15 people sick and that's it?

Inflation was driven by jacked up supply chains and the massive infusion of $'s Trump pumped into the economy.  That is an indisputable fact.  Biden's stupid stimulus made it worse, but like 7% to 9% worse.  Just look at what inflation was in June, barely any of Biden's covid bill had been spent.  Reminder that Trump added another $800T in covid spending in December.

And the inflation lasted what 18 months?  That's an amazing recovery compared to years past.

Inflation was necessary due to covid stimulus funds required to stave off a depression (which worked). Trump and Biden both contributed but they did the right thing