RLLD

Trump Took Money Too

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is hilarious

countries paid Trumps hotel business to build hotels 

what did they pay the bidens to do?

Finger paint.

• Haha 3

Am I willing to sacrifice Trump to take down Biden? YOU BET YOUR SWEET ARSE I AM......

SO now, thank you Democrats!!!!!, I can have both taken down.  :clap:

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Trump businesses took in nearly $8 million from foreign governments: House Democrats

Let's gooooooo!!!!!

I love it.   Now we can take BOTH of them down   :banana:

So they stayed at hotels owned by Trump paying market values for their rooms.   You want to equate that for foreign entities paying Hunter millions and millions of dollars for nothing except for providing access to his dad which resulted in aid of billions and billions being sent to these same foreign entities.   

Get the eff out with this dumassocratic logic.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is hilarious

countries paid Trumps hotel business to build hotels 

what did they pay the bidens to do?

lol, you will excuse away anything from your pedo-loving master 

Just now, jonmx said:

So they stayed at hotels owned by Trump paying market values for their rooms.   You want to equate that for paying Hunter millions and millions of dollars to provide access to his dad which resulted in aid of billions and billions being sent to these same foreign entities.   

I see your point, I really do......but if the Democrats want to play this game, then I am all in....let's focking play it.....

What do I care if Trump gets taken down?  He is a rich guy, who lived a charmed life and has had considerable power.....

It would suck to lose the policies that Trump brings of course, but this could work to our longer term advantage.....we could take down SO many politicians if the Democrats are willing to walk down this path of tit-for-tat......

We could watch a swath of corrupt POS politicians being taken down

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So they stayed at hotels owned by Trump paying market values for their rooms.   You want to equate that for paying Hunter millions and millions of dollars to provide access to his dad which resulted in aid of billions and billions being sent to these same foreign entities.   

Same here. You guys are pathetic :( 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It would suck to lose the policies that Trump brings of course

If only there were another Republican who liked tax cuts, corporate deregulation and deficit spending. :( 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I see your point, I really do......but if the Democrats want to play this game, then I am all in....let's focking play it.....

What do I care if Trump gets taken down?  He is a rich guy, who lived a charmed life and has had considerable power.....

It would suck to lose the policies that Trump brings of course, but this could work to our longer term advantage.....we could take down SO many politicians if the Democrats are willing to walk down this path of tit-for-tat......

We could watch a swath of corrupt POS politicians being taken down

I get it, you don't like Trump.  Trump is rich, but he is one of the few who is capable of standing up to the rich eltists who want to centralize all power in the DC and their mega wealthy corporate owners.   The ideals of America is not threatened by a bunch of white citizens living in middle America.  It is threatened and actively being destroyed down by those corrupt bastards in DC and the mega wealthy elitists who hold the puppet strings. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

If only there were another Republican who liked tax cuts, corporate deregulation and deficit spending. :( 

Maybe there is, and maybe that person will have the business accumen, and dedication to the people over politics, to do what Trump did....I rather doubt it.....but lets assume for now there is something equitable.....

I dont even really need that....

I just need the damage being done by liberal policies to be stopped....that alone....would be enough....

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I get it, you don't like Trump.  Trump is rich, but he is one of the few who is capable of standing up to the rich eltists who want to centralize all power in the DC and their mega wealthy corporate owners.   The ideals of America is not threatened by a bunch of white citizens living in middle America.  It is threatened and actively being destroyed down by those corrupt bastards in DC and the mega wealthy elitists who hold the puppet strings. 

You are correct. I do not like Trump....the man.... but I support Trump THE PRESIDENT..... the leader....

I am happy to see Trump restored back into the White House, to secure those outstanding results again.   But at the end of the day, he is just another powerful and wealthy guy....what do I care what happens to Trump the man?

The powerful need to be dealt with, need to be checked....the ONLY side being checked at the moment are conservatives and as a result we see national issues that are rather harmful.

If the Democrats want to give us an avenue to take them down, lets allow them to do it....

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Try not to gag on that schlong 🤢

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No I just look at things objectively. Still couldn’t care less about trump 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Better listen to him @jonmx.    He is the bored expert on such matters.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol...coming from a bootlicker that is rich in irony.  You are too effing stupid to understand what freedom is and are too busy cucking for your authoritarian masters.   Trump is just one person who will come and go in a few years.   The rich establishment which you bow down to will enslave this country for future generations. 

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What is there to excuse? Global businesses make money around the globe. It ain't rocket surgery to figure that out.

36 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

What is there to excuse? Global businesses make money around the globe. It ain't rocket surgery to figure that out.

He keeps trying. The TDS is severe in that one. 

Same team, same sin.  

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Am I willing to sacrifice Trump to take down Biden? YOU BET YOUR SWEET ARSE I AM......

SO now, thank you Democrats!!!!!, I can have both taken down.  :clap:

And Democrats would gladly give up Biden to take down Trump.  It's a shame we can't disqualify both of them and have a real election.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

And Democrats would gladly give up Biden to take down Trump.  It's a shame we can't disqualify both of them and have a real election.

Yeah, maybe you can vote in someone who doesn't know what a woman is. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Hmmm

24 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

But we do not stop there.

Now I want Pelosi.....and we can move on to whomever you want from there.   Rather than deify these people, lets treat them like the criminals they all are. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But we do not stop there.

Now I want Pelosi.....and we can move on to whomever you want from there.   Rather than deify these people, lets treat them like the criminals they all are. 

There are plenty of criminals on both sides of the aisle in DC.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Correct.....so lets get them, that is all I have ever said....

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct.....so lets get them, that is all I have ever said....

With all the lawsuits against Pres Trump to keep him off the ballots because "it looked, to the plaintiffs, like insurrection," why don't Republicans file lawsuits to keep Biden off the ballots because "the money the Bidens received from China and Russia and Ukraine to purchase influence looks like treason?"  Since the Colo Supreme court entered their opinion of the Trump verdict that has never been charged or tried, it's only fair they remove Biden and ask the Supreme Court to either agree with a treason charge or he stays off the ballot.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Agreed.  

8 minutes ago, BudBro said:

With all the lawsuits against Pres Trump to keep him off the ballots because "it looked, to the plaintiffs, like insurrection," why don't Republicans file lawsuits to keep Biden off the ballots because "the money the Bidens received from China and Russia and Ukraine to purchase influence looks like treason?"  Since the Colo Supreme court entered their opinion of the Trump verdict that has never been charged or tried, it's only fair they remove Biden and ask the Supreme Court to either agree with a treason charge or he stays off the ballot.

Right, you are not incorrect.  If the Democrats are going to violate rules and norms, or abuse the legal system.....they then open themselves up to the same

This is understandable.

I might counter with, are you sure that is who we want to be?  Should we lower ourselves to that level?  We should not embrace vile acts, just because others are doing it to us. 

I submit, we can defeat these people without becoming them......

32 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Same team, they are united, with the goal to divide this country, and it’s slowly working.  Hold fast unto the Lord, for He is good 

I will repeat what I’ve written whenever this has come up with Biden: where’s the quid pro quo? In order for a crime to have occurred you need to show that the politician in question took action in return for the money received in the favor of the people who gave it, action that would not have been carried out otherwise. 

This is evidence that this New Jersey Senator, Bob Menendez, did exactly the above. That is why he is likely to be removed from office and sent to prison. But there is no evidence, yet, that Biden or Trump did the same. Come up with some and then we’ll have something. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I will repeat what I’ve written

Well stop. It's stupid

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I will repeat what I’ve written whenever this has come up with Biden: where’s the quid pro quo? In order for a crime to have occurred you need to show that the politician in question took action in return for the money received in the favor of the people who gave it, action that would not have been carried out otherwise. 

This is evidence that this New Jersey Senator, Bob Menendez, did exactly the above. That is why he is likely to be removed from office and sent to prison. But there is no evidence, yet, that Biden or Trump did the same. Come up with some and then we’ll have something. 

A reasonable position to hold.

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Son of a bich, they fired him. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

A reasonable position to hold.

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Foreign officials giving money to Hunter (which ended up in a joint account with Joe) in exchange for a private meeting with VP Joe Biden and those same foreign officials, already establishes a quid pro quo.   Hunter and Joe enriched themselves in providing the meeting.  The fact that there were massive financial aid and policies considerations involved is icing on the cake and now being on the brink of war with a nuclear power brings it to treasonous.  You can not use your official position to enrich yourself and your family.  Period.  That is basic Government Ethics 101.  

Just now, jonmx said:

Foreign officials giving money to Hunter (which ended up in a joint account with Joe) in exchange for a private meeting with VP Joe Biden and those same foreign officials, already establishes a quid pro quo.   Hunter and Joe enriched themselves in providing the meeting.  The fact that there were massive financial aid and policies considerations involved is icing on the cake and now being on the brink of war with a nuclear power brings it to treasonous.  You can not use your official position to enrich yourself and your family.  Period.  That is basic Government Ethics 101.  

I think a rational person, one not polluted by political ideology, is able to understand what the Biden family did.   They are clearly criminal.  The only real question left is what they traded for that money. I am not at all confident they will be able to unravel that, but I sincerely hope they do. And I then also hope JB dies in prison.