Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Trump Took Money Too

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Foreign officials giving money to Hunter (which ended up in a joint account with Joe) in exchange for a private meeting with VP Joe Biden and those same foreign officials, already establishes a quid pro quo.   Hunter and Joe enriched themselves in providing the meeting.  The fact that there were massive financial aid and policies considerations involved is icing on the cake and now being on the brink of war with a nuclear power brings it to treasonous.  You can not use your official position to enrich yourself and your family.  Period.  That is basic Government Ethics 101.  

This is surmise and theory and I’m not seeing the evidence for it. But if you can prove it’s true then Joe Biden should be in prison, 

56 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Right, you are not incorrect.  If the Democrats are going to violate rules and norms, or abuse the legal system.....they then open themselves up to the same

This is understandable.

I might counter with, are you sure that is who we want to be?  Should we lower ourselves to that level?  We should not embrace vile acts, just because others are doing it to us. 

I submit, we can defeat these people without becoming them......

I think it's important that the threat of tall trees and short ropes is an option.

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is surmise and theory and I’m not seeing the evidence for it. But if you can prove it’s true then Joe Biden should be in prison, 

Theory?  It is all fact.  They have emails which establishes every bit of it.  

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I will repeat what I’ve written whenever this has come up with Biden: where’s the quid pro quo? In order for a crime to have occurred you need to show that the politician in question took action in return for the money received in the favor of the people who gave it, action that would not have been carried out otherwise. 

This is evidence that this New Jersey Senator, Bob Menendez, did exactly the above. That is why he is likely to be removed from office and sent to prison. But there is no evidence, yet, that Biden or Trump did the same. Come up with some and then we’ll have something. 

You mean besides the video of him admitting it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

But we do not stop there.

Now I want Pelosi.....and we can move on to whomever you want from there.   Rather than deify these people, lets treat them like the criminals they all are. 

Preach.  There's a never ending line of pelosies and desantises and trumps.  We'd be doing ourselves a huge favor by holding them accountable for their actions.   But everyone is so worried about protecting their team.  Biden, Pelosi, and Desantis types are especially a dime-a-dozen.  Trump is a bit of a breed of his own, but it's not like he's irreplaceable.

Everyone thinks if we lose the current politician, the policies will change.  They won't.  The areas will just elect the next guy or gal who have the exact same ideals.  Hell you could train a monkey to pull a blue or red lever and elect it, and we'd probably get the same results.

• Thanks 2

Blue lever monkey gets elected.  Red lever monkeys pull the red lever saying blue lever monkey stole bananas  The electorate falls all over themselves defending blue lever monkey instead of just installing the next blue lever monkey.  

That's what these discussions always remind me of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Blue lever monkey gets elected.  Red lever monkeys pull the red lever saying blue lever monkey stole bananas  The electorate falls all over themselves defending blue lever monkey instead of just installing the next blue lever monkey.  

That's what these discussions always remind me of.

Spot on.  Instead of fighting for each other, people seem inclined to fight for their Party over all else....we need to stop that.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think a rational person, one not polluted by political ideology, is able to understand what the Biden family did.   They are clearly criminal.  The only real question left is what they traded for that money. I am not at all confident they will be able to unravel that, but I sincerely hope they do. And I then also hope JB dies in prison.

Wow :lol: 

Isn't the accusation that the money "Biden took" was after he was VP and had zero power?

Also if you think Trump's foreign money came with zero strings but the fake money you think Biden got came with strings, you've got rocks in your head.  

Gee, I wonder why pre-Trump every other POTUS gave up their business...not Trump.  Gotta keep those foreign bribes flowing.  And look how well they paid off for him, Ivanka, and Jarod.  No need to wonder, those bribes are facts and undisputed.

Something you can't say about whatever fake thing you think about Biden.

Lol... He took fake money.

And gave up their businesses like all these career politicians had real businesses.

"He pulls a blue lever.  Must protect blue lever puller."

And Trump isn't that great on policy.  His immigration policy is good, and I like how he's against us getting bent over in trade deals which makes him better than most, but I don't think people realize yet that he kind of fūcked us on taxes coming up in 2025.  He set it up back when he was president to hit after he thought he'd be leaving office.  

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

And Trump isn't that great on policy.  His immigration policy is good, but I don't think people realize yet that he kind of fūcked us on taxes coming up in 2025.  He set it up back when he was president to hit after he thought he'd be leaving office.  

This is a good thing, imo. Middle and lower class tax cuts will be extended but the cuts for the rich may not be (except for the corporate gifts which Trump did make permanent 😒)

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Isn't the accusation that the money "Biden took" was after he was VP and had zero power?

Also if you think Trump's foreign money came with zero strings but the fake money you think Biden got came with strings, you've got rocks in your head.  

Gee, I wonder why pre-Trump every other POTUS gave up their business...not Trump.  Gotta keep those foreign bribes flowing.  And look how well they paid off for him, Ivanka, and Jarod.  No need to wonder, those bribes are facts and undisputed.

Something you can't say about whatever fake thing you think about Biden.

Why are you asking? Go find out instead of running your fat mouth first. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm fit as a fiddle boyo, the farthest thing from fat.

And how about you do your own research and get back to me.  You seem to have TONS of time on your hand each and every day based on the MASSIVE number of posts you produce.  And the really amazing thing is that each and every post is actually more stupid than the last.  Quite the feat actually boyo. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pot, meet kettle.

🤣

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

And how about you do your own research and get back to me.  You seem to have TONS of time on your hand each and every day based on the MASSIVE number of posts you produce.  And the really amazing thing is that each and every post is actually more stupid than the last.  Quite the feat actually boyo. 

Again, don’t run your fat mouth about things you don’t know about. Thanks. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

His "research" consists of following two or three far-right MAGAturd podcasts that tell him everything he wants to hear. Then he injects his own spin on things with a tablespoon of misinformation.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Pot, meet kettle.

🤣

Aw, Rusty found a friend.  You need one. Meow. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, don’t run your fat mouth about things you don’t know about. Thanks. 

Project much?

🤣

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

His "research" consists of following two or three far-right MAGAturd podcasts that tell him everything he wants to hear. Then he injects his own spin on things with a tablespoon of misinformation.

Never watched a podcast in my life. You don’t know shitt.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Aw, Rusty found a friend.  You need one. Meow. 

He's wonderfully under your skin.

I love this for you, boyo.

🤣

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never watched a podcast in my life. You don’t know shitt.  

Whatever it is you referred to as your right-wing nutjob MAGAturd infotainment outlets, which tell you all that you want to hear.

🤣

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's wonderfully under your skin.

I love this for you, boyo.

🤣

Awww, did you find a wittwle friend rusty?  Good for you peanut. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Awww, did you find a wittwle friend rusty?  Good for you peanut. 

These MAGAtard cultist are like the Goonies, but they're all Sloth IRL.

"me friend...."

LOLOLOLOL

Love this for them!

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

"me friend...."

LOLOLOLOL

Love this for them!

what?

Just now, seafoam1 said:

what?

You = MAGAtard cultist = retarded

Me = LOLOLOLOL @ You

That simple enough for ya Sloth?

Oh wait, you need to post another 50x today because you have zero life....LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Me = LOLOLOLOL @ You

Do you speak human?  

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Me = LOLOLOLOL @ You

what?

Just now, jonmx said:

Do you speak human?  

If I threw in a few bootlickers and I LOVE TRUMPs would that clear things up for you?

LMFAO

Just now, seafoam1 said:

what?

Skip it.  Clearly I can't relate to those with reptilian level intellects.

All good boyo.  Slither on!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Skip it.  Clearly I can't relate to those with reptilian level intellects.

All good boyo.  Slither on!

what?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

"me friend...."

LOLOLOLOL

Love this for them!

What?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

:lol:

Podcasts are on YouTube moron. Doh! 

Kudos to @RLLD , a staunch conservative, for starting this thread.

I've held for years the opinion that if a Democratic POTUS engaged in the same behavior and business dealings that Trump did, they would have been impeached by the end of their first year in office by a Republican congress.

The facts are that Trump profited from his business interests specifically because he was POTUS, and these patrons were trying to gain favor. That is illegal and always has been. If you think Joe Biden profited in the ways he's been accused of, it would still not be as severe a crime, because Biden wasn't in elected office at the time. If you defend Trump against this behavior but are convinced Biden should be impeached for his, you are at best intellectually inconsistent. More likely you're just a blind partisan. 

I'm with RLLD. Fock em both. We need different candidates and if all it took to make Trump go away is to also make Biden go away, I'd take that deal right now. We'd all be better off.

• Like 2

So fake news. Got it. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Kudos to @RLLD , a staunch conservative, for starting this thread.

I've held for years the opinion that if a Democratic POTUS engaged in the same behavior and business dealings that Trump did, they would have been impeached by the end of their first year in office by a Republican congress.

The facts are that Trump profited from his business interests specifically because he was POTUS, and these patrons were trying to gain favor. That is illegal and always has been. If you think Joe Biden profited in the ways he's been accused of, it would still not be as severe a crime, because Biden wasn't in elected office at the time. If you defend Trump against this behavior but are convinced Biden should be impeached for his, you are at best intellectually inconsistent. More likely you're just a blind partisan. 

I'm with RLLD. Fock em both. We need different candidates and if all it took to make Trump go away is to also make Biden go away, I'd take that deal right now. We'd all be better off.

what?

Nancy Pelosi 65 pct return on investments last year. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nancy Pelosi 65 pct return on investments last year. 

Dang. I wonder who her husband has sneaking in their windows these days.