Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Jan 6, 2021

On this day in 2021 Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Capitol police during a mostly peaceful protest at the Capitol. She was unarmed.  RIP.  

• Haha 1

Play stupid games.  Win stupid prizes.

And now you're against cops shooting first?

Remember, it takes a lot of requirements to be a cop, you have to be able to breath...

Deep thinking?  Not so much. 

9 minutes ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

Patriots Day

Patriots attack our capital to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power based on nothing but the inane ramblings of a silver spoon conman?

LOLOLOL

CUCKS

Saw a doc this week on Waco and that's exactly what cultist remind me of.  The waco cultist gave up their women to their "leader."  MAGAtard cucks would do the same since they've already given up all sense of reality to the inane ramblings of their moron cult master.

Love this for you boyos. 

Don't forget Rossanne Boyland.  She also was killed that day.  Originally the media spread the lie that she was trampled by the mob.  Later the story was a drug overdose.   

Video tapes show the heroic Calitol police beating her with a baton while she lies lifeless on the ground.   Drug overdose, wink wink.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Patriots attack our capital to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power based on nothing but the inane ramblings of a silver spoon conman?

LOLOLOL

CUCKS

Saw a doc this week on Waco and that's exactly what cultist remind me of.  The waco cultist gave up their women to their "leader."  MAGAtard cucks would do the same since they've already given up all sense of reality to the inane ramblings of their moron cult master.

Love this for you boyos. 

Let it sink in what your life is all about.  A professional troll on message boards.  Boyo, you should be very embarrassed.  You will say you aren’t embarrassed but trust me, as well as the other posters here and on your muscle forearm, you should be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I am the biggest authoritarian bootlicking cuck in this board.  I am also a dumfuk.

Agreed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Don't forget Rossanne Boyland.  She also was killed that day.  Originally the media spread the lie that she was trampled by the mob.  Later the story was a drug overdose.   

Video tapes show the heroic Calitol police beating her with a baton while she lies lifeless on the ground.   Drug overdose, wink wink.  

RIP to that patriot as well. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Let it sink in what your life is all about.  A professional troll on message boards.  Boyo, you should be very embarrassed.  You will say you aren’t embarrassed but trust me, as well as the other posters here and on your muscle forearm, you should be.

Professional?  Can I get paid setting cultist straight?

Now let's focus on the deplorable mob who attacked our capital at the behest of their moron, silver spoon, lying cult master shall we?

Oh wait, most are locked up.

Love this for them. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Agreed. 

LOLOLOLOL

Learn how to spell before you call someone else dumb you CT addled, no life incel.

LOLOLOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

LOLOLOLOL

Learn how to spell before you call someone else dumb you CT addled, no life incel.

LOLOLOLOLOL

When you have nothing, attack their spelling.   But only the real dumfuks attack correct spelling. 

Just now, jonmx said:

When you have nothing, attack their spelling.   But only the real dumfuks attack correct spelling. 

Can you show us on the doll where the bootlicking, authoritarian bastard touched you?

LOLOLOLOL

It’s terribly sad to me that Ashli Babbitt died. She shouldn’t have been there. None of them should have. 

These folks were there because they were lied to by Donald Trump. He told them the election of 2020 was stolen. Millions of Republicans still believe this. Shame on anyone who lied to them especially Trump. 

• Haha 1

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s terribly sad to me that Ashli Babbitt died. She shouldn’t have been there. None of them should have. 

These folks were there because they were lied to by Donald Trump. He told them the election of 2020 was stolen. Millions of Republicans still believe this. Shame on anyone who lied to them especially Trump. 

If Ashli Babbit and Rossanne Boyland were murdered at the hands of police the exact same way but were leftist idiots, there were be mass protests and riots and the officers would be serving life sentences.  That is a fact you know is true, but you will never admit it.   But instead they killed low-life right-wing deplorables and the Capitol Police are heros. 

They had every right to be there.  I am so sick of the leftist dumfuk analysis.  Right-wing people are always manipulated and have no right to exist while leff-wingers can get spun up over massive lies and their riots and looting is celebrated.

There is never any logical consistency in anything you say. 

More law enforcement officers were injured during the attack on the White House in May of 2020. And a church was burned. But we didn’t get to hear from them in front of congress. 

18 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If Ashli Babbit and Rossanne Boyland were murdered at the hands of police the exact same way but were leftist idiots, there were be mass protests and riots and the officers would be serving life sentences.  That is a fact you know is true, but you will never admit it.   But instead they killed low-life right-wing deplorables and the Capitol Police ate heros. 

Ashli Babbit was not murdered and all the authorities who investigated this agreed that the officer acted properly under the circumstances.

She tried to lead a mob into the legislative chambers where they would have viciously attacked members of Congress (and per testimony that was the intent).

She was warned by those in the crowd (see the video) that the officer had a gun (meaning he had it out and was preparing to use it if necessary) which she foolishly disregarded and tried to crawl through the broken opening and lead the crowd in.

I won't go so far as to say she got what she deserved but Ashli Babbit is certainly no hero.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Ashli Babbit was not murdered and all the authorities who investigated this agreed that the officer acted properly under the circumstances.

The criminals investigated themselves.  There was no independant investigation.  It was a rubber stamp.  But you continue bootlicking for your masters. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The criminals investigated themselves.  There was no independant investigation.  It was a rubber stamp.  But you continue bootlicking for your masters. 

Independent investigation by who? 

And what would be the point, as it is all on tape for everyone to see, with people shouting at her, warning her "He's got a gun!"

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Independent investigation by who? 

And what would be the point, as it is all on tape for everyone to see, with people shouting at her, warning her "He's got a gun!"

Of course the police has a gun, you moron.  That does not give him authority to use it on a helpless unarmed woman as she climbs through a window into a hallway full of 25 cops in body armor.  The cowardly trigger-happy mudering bastard could not have been in more of a safe space. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Of course the police has a gum, you moron.  That does not give him authority to use it on a helpless unarmed woman as she climbs through a window into a hallway full of 25 cops in body Armour.  The cowardly trigger-happy mudering bastard could not have been in more of a safe space. 

She was going to lead the crowd to viciously attack whoever they found in the chamber (Pence, Pelosi, AOC, etc.) and there is testimony that was their intent, which you keep ignoring.

Do think if they had reached the legislators they were just going to ask for their autograph? 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

LOLOLOL

CUCKS

Love this for you boyos. 

what?

42 minutes ago, squistion said:

She was going to lead the crowd to viciously attack whoever they found in the chamber (Pence, Pelosi, AOC, etc.) and there is testimony that was their intent, which you keep ignoring.

Do think if they had reached the legislators they were just going to ask for their autograph? 😄

A crowd?  Are you that f-ing stupid?  There were 3 other protestors there with her, with two other cops behind them.  All talking calmly between the police and protestors.  There was no crowd.  You parrot the stupidest of narratives.  

Just now, shadrap said:

we almost lost our country!

What we did lose was tons of respect in the eyes of the world as they watched the deplorable, imbecile horde egged on by the silver spoon, lying attack our capital to try to prevent the free and fair transfer of power in the US for the first time ever.

Everyone who attacked our capital can rot in jail as traiters. 

Love this for them.

Enjoy your "holiday" cultist.  It perfectly embodies what you stand for.  Being an obedient cuck to a failed tv reality personality who never actually had to work a day in his pathetic life. 

We normal people laugh at and are sickened by you. 

Just now, jonmx said:

A crowd?  Are you that f-ing stupid?  There were 3 other protestors there with her, with two other cops behind them.  There was no crowd.  You parrot the stupidest of narratives.  

Do you actually believe your lies?  Is that how far mentally gone you are?

I'm starting to think you're actually schizophrenic.  No other answer to how utterly wrong you are but for some reason you think everyone else is wrong.

LMFAO

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

What we did lose was tons of respect in the eyes of the world as they watched the deplorable, imbecile horde egged on by the silver spoon, lying attack our capital to try to prevent the free and fair transfer of power in the US for the first time ever.

Everyone who attacked our capital can rot in jail as traiters. 

Love this for them.

Enjoy your "holiday" cultist.  It perfectly embodies what you stand for.  Being an obedient cuck to a failed tv reality personality who never actually had to work a day in his pathetic life. 

We normal people laugh at and are sickened by you. 

Just when I thought Squistion had stupidest poster on this board, Raven Fan shows up and causes me to re-evaluate. 

• Like 1

Just now, jonmx said:

Just when I thought Squistion had stupidest poster on this board, Raven Fan shows up and causes me to re-evaluate. 

Truth can be painful to schizos like you boyo.

Can you aware me of another time when our capital was attacked by a moron, deplorable horde to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power in this country?

I'll hang up and listen schizo. 

8 minutes ago, shadrap said:

we almost lost our country!

Better luck next time I guess 😐

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Truth can be painful to schizos like you boyo.

Can you aware me of another time when our capital was attacked by a moron, deplorable horde to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power in this country?

I'll hang up and listen schizo. 

Here is the video.   There are 6 police behind Ashli most in body armor and assault weapons, with 3 or 4 protestors.   There was no mob in the hallway.  The cops had them out numbered and had all the weapons and protection.   Not a single protestor was threatening a cop.  

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

A crowd?  Are you that f-ing stupid?  There were 3 other protestors there with her, with two other cops behind them.  All talking calmly between the police and protestors.  There was no crowd.  You parrot the stupidest of narratives.  

"He's got a gun! He's got a gun!" Yeah, and the video shows how calm everyone was.

And the two police officers were outnumbered and in no position to stop the crowd without risking serious injury.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Better luck next time I guess 😐

Maybe next time they'll bring more dangerous weapons like water ballons or something. 😆

1 minute ago, squistion said:

"He's got a gun! He's got a gun!" Yeah, and the video shows how calmly everyone was.

And the two police officers were outnumbered and in position to stop the crowd without risking serious injury.

It was bad right?

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Here is the video.   There are 6 police behind Ashli most in body armor and assault weapons, with 3 or 4 protestors.   There was no mob in the hallway.  The cops had them out numbered and had all the weapons and protection.   Not a single protestor was threatening a cop.  

LOLOLOL

You really are schizo.  There were tons of deplorables behind the couple of imbecile deplorables bashing their way in through the barricaded doors like the raving lunatics they are.  Very peaceful right?

Good shooting.