Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

What's up with the illegal Jewish tunnels under NYC?

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Ditto..Cdub is a good fella.  We even golfed together once.  Might have done a FF draft too.  Back in the Swirve days.

Nobody likes you Timmy.  As hard as you try.  No one does.

I’ve never tried to get you to like me, Supermike. I’m pretty sure if you did I’d be doing something wrong. 

I also have no doubt CDub is in many ways a good dude. When he posts about issues other than this one, I have no problem with it. As it happens, rather ironically, he and I even enjoy some of the same novels (based on the book review thread.) 

But I confess that as a Jew I have trouble getting past his suspicion and dislike of Jews. And as someone who had several family members perish in the Holocaust (and both my dad and grandparents were survivors) I am deeply offended by anyone who is a Holocaust denier, as CDub professes himself to be. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’ve never tried to get you to like me, Supermike. I’m pretty sure if you did I’d be doing something wrong. 

I also have no doubt CDub is in many ways a good dude. When he posts about issues other than this one, I have no problem with it. As it happens, rather ironically, he and I even enjoy some of the same novels (based on the book review thread.) 

But I confess that as a Jew I have trouble getting past his suspicion and dislike of Jews. And as someone who had several family members perish in the Holocaust (and both my dad and grandparents were survivors) I am deeply offended by anyone who is a Holocaust denier, as CDub professes himself to be. 

It's not just me dummy.  It's everyone. I am confident when you go to parties the couple friends you might have tolerate you cause they like your wife, but they know you two come as a package deal and they have to deal with you too.  There is no doubt in my mind.

And your offense is everywhere. Youre offended at everything.  It gets old.

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

It's not just me dummy.  It's everyone. I am confident when you go to parties the couple friends you might have tolerate you cause they like your wife, but they know you two come as a package deal and they have to deal with you too.  There is no doubt in my mind.

And your offense is everywhere. Youre offended at everything.  It gets old.

If everyone you like and respect dislikes me I will wear that as a badge of honor. Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not just the Jews, he can be pretty hateful towards racial minorities as well.

But other than that, yes, an ok dude :dunno:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not just the Jews, he can be pretty hateful towards racial minorities as well.

He's on record saying that races should not mix.

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If everyone you like and respect dislikes me I will wear that as a badge of honor. Thank you. 

Not just like me Tim.  Everyone. Remember fbg?  Youre one of them and they hated you too.  

36 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

(and both my dad and grandparents were survivors) 

Made me think of this:

We're losing sight of the absurdity of these tunnels. Apparently it's two different factions of religious Jews going at it over ownership of the building and the tunnels. Hopefully we get a description from one of the pro-tunnel people to explain why these tunnels were made and why it's important to keep them.

I'm thinking they worry their synagogue will get overrun with Palestinian fanatics and they wanted an escape route... but... maybe there's some religious significance to it because these guys seem truly devoted to keeping it. You go to jail for fighting with cops. Maybe it's a holy underground shrine consecrated by God and only for the truly devoted and filling it in will set in motion JustinCharge's apocalypse.

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

6m body count is definitely suspect 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Not just like me Tim.  Everyone. Remember fbg?  Youre one of them and they hated you too.  

You seem very invested in Tim boyo.  Why the obsession?  How about either ignore or laugh at him like we do to all the moron cultist who post their garbage here.

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

6m body count is definitely suspect 

Jeebus. 

• Like 1

The Jews had the messiah killed. They're not without fault. My best friend is Jewish too, and other good friends too. I like the Jewish people I know.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The Jews had the messiah killed. They're not without fault. My best friend is Jewish too, and other good friends too. I like the Jewish people I know.

people are friends with all races, religions and sexes

its only the people at the top that want to divide them (and liberals)

one of my best friends is a palestinian. we talk sh1t every time we see each other

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The Romans did the deed. 

35 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why is the holocaust and hitler so bad, yet lefties here herald marxist ideology and love them some Lenin and Stalin?

Stalin is the only man in history that might be worse than Hitler. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

genghis 

Great instrumental :pointstosky:

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

genghis 

Not even close. Khan was just a brilliant ruthless general. Nothing like Stalin or Hitler. Pol Pot and Mao come closer. 

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

genghis 

That's what I was thinking although the Aztecs were probably the worst human civilization.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maiden is a band I never really loved but their cover art is top notch. 

Derek Riggs :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Tim, I know the long beards and wide brimed fedora-looking hat isn't your version of Judaism but I wonder if you know enough about those guys to speculate as to the thinking behind why they would build a tunnel. I mean these tunnels are clearly really special to them. There is a reason as to why they have gotten so bent out of shape over the prospect of them being destroyed that they have engaged in a physical altercation with police to defend them which, in turn, means risking long prison sentences.

I'm hoping someday soon to read an article about how important those tunnels are, what purpose they serve, and why it's so important to keep them, but until then, I am utterly baffled and so wonder if you might have some Jewish insights.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

take it to 1:45

Love Jeselnik….seen him a couple times. So good

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Tim, I know the long beards and wide brimed fedora-looking hat isn't your version of Judaism but I wonder if you know enough about those guys to speculate as to the thinking behind why they would build a tunnel. I mean these tunnels are clearly really special to them. There is a reason as to why they have gotten so bent out of shape over the prospect of them being destroyed that they have engaged in a physical altercation with police to defend them which, in turn, means risking long prison sentences.

I'm hoping someday soon to read an article about how important those tunnels are, what purpose they serve, and why it's so important to keep them, but until then, I am utterly baffled and so wonder if you might have some Jewish insights.

I honestly have no idea. I know very little about Hasidic Jews beyond a couple of novels that I have read (The Chosen and The Promise, both by Chaim Potok. Actually these are two of the finest novels I have ever read. But they don’t mention secret tunnels.) 

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why is the holocaust and hitler so bad, yet lefties here herald marxist ideology and love them some Lenin and Stalin?

Can you provide a link to where leftist love them some Lenin and Stalin?

Do you alt right cultist really walk around thinking this way?  It just shows how brainwashed you are by the alt right media you consume.

Take a step back into reality boyo, we libs think Lenin and Stalin were murdering thugs.

10 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You seem very invested in Tim boyo.  Why the obsession?  How about either ignore or laugh at him like we do to all the moron cultist who post their garbage here.

Why?  Well it started in 2020 when Tim called me(and everyone else) a racist for voting for Trump over at FBG.   And then lied about it.  His constantly telling everyone why republicans are bad people.  You get tired of hearing how horrible you are, especially from someone as dimwitted as he is.   So that's why.  Calling me a racist without even knowing me was a crappy thing to do.  So...I want  to make sure everyone here knows what kind of a person he is.   He is a bad guy.....Seriously bad.

He's slow, easily influenced by others, especially the media, and is a full on dishonest liar.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, supermike80 said:

Why?  Well it started in 2020 when Tim called me(and everyone else) a racist for voting for Trump over at FBG.   And then lied about it.  His constantly telling everyone why republicans are bad people.  You get tired of hearing how horrible you are, especially from someone as dimwitted as he is.   So that's why.  Calling me a racist without even knowing me was a crappy thing to do.  So...I want  to make sure everyone here knows what kind of a person he is.   He is a bad guy.....Seriously bad.

He's slow, easily influenced by others, especially the media, and is a full on dishonest liar.  

Ok I get your anger.  But have you seen what libs are called here daily?  Pedos, groomers, communist, etc.

We can either consider the source, MAGAtard cultist, or be outraged all the time.

And for the record, almost no one thinks everyone or even most who voted for Trump is racist.  That kind of generalization is simply intellectually dishonest.

Apologies it happened to you boyo. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Ok I get your anger.  But have you seen what libs are called here daily?  Pedos, groomers, communist, etc.

We can either consider the source, MAGAtard cultist, or be outraged all the time.

And for the record, almost no one thinks everyone or even most who voted for Trump is racist.  That kind of generalization is simply intellectually dishonest.

Apologies it happened to you boyo. 

Yeah I see it and don't like...except for Tim, because, and I know I am being 12 here,  he started it.   And I agree about Trump voters not automatically being racist, but that was his position and it's disgusting.  He will lie about it, again, but I remember it exactly when I read it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Can you provide a link to where leftist love them some Lenin and Stalin?

Do you alt right cultist really walk around thinking this way?  It just shows how brainwashed you are by the alt right media you consume.

Take a step back into reality boyo, we libs think Lenin and Stalin were murdering thugs.

Yes you guys all supported blm and love communism. Think antifa are the good guys 

keep with you’re alt right nonsense

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I hate everyone. :dunno:

Including self-hating white liberals and 6 o'clock news-watching white conservatives.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I hate everyone. :dunno:

Including self-hating white liberals and 6 o'clock news-watching white conservatives.

General activity in society really can make one just dislike everyone.....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes you guys all supported blm and love communism. Think antifa are the good guys 

keep with you’re alt right nonsense

So you can't, got it.

And I guess you guys all support the KKK and love Putin and think the proud boys are the good guys?

Oh crap, now I sound as dumb as you do....

Get your stuff together boyo and step away from your alt right media. 

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So you can't, got it.

And I guess you guys all support the KKK and love Putin and think the proud boys are the good guys?

Oh crap, now I sound as dumb as you do....

Get your stuff together boyo and step away from your alt right media. 

I am more concerned that the leftist supporting Palestine will merge with the rightwingnuts who also hate Jews to form a formidable army of violent mobs, even worse than antifa.....😒

Van we get back on topic?

Just now, RLLD said:

I am more concerned that the leftist supporting Palestine will merge with the rightwingnuts who also hate Jews to form a formidable army of violent mobs, even worse than antifa.....😒

Yes yes we know you're schtick.  Liberals bad liberals bad.

And worse than antifa....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They're sackless incels and you're worried about them...

I just can't....SMH

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Yes yes we know you're schtick.  Liberals bad liberals bad.

And worse than antifa....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They're sackless incels and you're worried about them...

I just can't....SMH

I think you are not reading my post accurately.

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Stalin is the only man in history that might be worse than Hitler. 

I put THE Rev. Al Sharpton in there.