Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

I Donated My Body To Science

I’ve been thinking about it for a few years but never really pulled the trigger. Kept it on the back , um, burner till now. I’m halfway through the process and it’s fascinating how it works. I got off the phone yesterday after reading much on it with the Bureau Of Anatomical Services I meet all the criteria as far as not having any infections diseases.My BMI is good. And I’m still fairly young. If I’m in a tragic accident they don’t accept you. They pay for your burial (cremation) and a few other small things. I can’t have an autopsy as the doctor determines the causes of death. I found that very strange but that’s how it works here. Check it out. Having a hot Indian may give me hope after death.🥳

13 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’ve been thinking about it for a few years but never really pulled the trigger. Kept it on the back , um, burner till now. I’m halfway through the process and it’s fascinating how it works. I got off the phone yesterday after reading much on it with the Bureau Of Anatomical Services I meet all the criteria as far as not having any infections diseases.My BMI is good. And I’m still fairly young. If I’m in a tragic accident they don’t accept you. They pay for your burial (cremation) and a few other small things. I can’t have an autopsy as the doctor determines the causes of death. I found that very strange but that’s how it works here. Check it out. Having a hot Indian may give me hope after death.🥳

So do they get to go Ben Franklin on your corpse  ?

54 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You should donate your liver to the Geek Club.  We could wring it out and have a pretty good party! :cheers:

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You should donate your liver to the Geek Club.  We could wring it out and have a pretty good party! :cheers:

😃 My liver is in such toxicity level that the EPA is concerned. OSHA is concerned about those wh handle it.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I thought you were gonna say....but they said no thank you

There is a really road trip for you in the future, Weekend at Bunny's.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I thought you were gonna say....but they said no thank you

Like you did? I need a gummy!😭

I want to be made into an artificial  reef for fish when I die. 

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

😃 My liver is in such toxicity level that the EPA is concerned. OSHA is concerned about those wh handle it.

Bury bunny and it becomes another Love Canal.

After reading much on this today, here are my thoughts…

Pros

1-Im dead so I don’t give a Fawk for the most part

2-I get to have more intrigue about who I am after every day i am removed from the ice chest like a cashed beer and how i found the light.

3- Everything is paid for. And I don’t have to pay the tab anymore.

4-Being pumped full of formaldehyde so I’m a PCP angel.

Cons

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Bury bunny and it becomes another Love Canal.

Suiz or sewer?

42 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

After reading much on this today, here are my thoughts…

Pros

1-Im dead so I don’t give a Fawk for the most part

2-I get to have more intrigue about who I am after every day i am removed from the ice chest like a cashed beer and how i found the light.

3- Everything is paid for. And I don’t have to pay the tab anymore.

4-Being pumped full of formaldehyde so I’m a PCP angel.

Cons

The real question, are your loved ones and family cool with it ?

As a gay necrophiliac working at the Bureau Of Anatomical Services, I thank you for your selfless and valuable donation.

:wub:

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

The real question, are your loved ones and family cool with it ?

The answers are within me and if they can’t figure it once I’m gone. That’s on them. If they disagree,, I  honestly leave that to those. I have been in control of my emotions since I understood that and  faced life head on from the moment I started realizing we control our own destiny in life. Fate does play a part, and some  luck for who I am. I was just as confused as most of us were but I had to grow up fast or be left behind. If I spend  three years in a freezer to teach those who can learn to heal and practice care, I’m proud of that. If I can make some sort of fawked up teaching tool, so be it for the next generations of doctors and pathologists.

Once they are done with you, they put everything back in. Told her I want my eyes so I can still see when I’m gone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

The answers are within me and if they can’t figure it once I’m gone. That’s on them. If they disagree,, I  honestly leave that to those. I have been in control of my emotions since I understood that and  faced life head on from the moment I started realizing we control our own destiny in life. Fate does play a part, and some  luck for who I am. I was just as confused as most of us were but I had to grow up fast or be left behind. If I spend  three years in a freezer to teach those who can learn to heal and practice care, I’m proud of that. If I can make some sort of fawked up teaching tool, so be it for the next generations of doctors and pathologists.

Once they are done with you, they put everything back in. Told her I want my eyes so I can still see when I’m gone. 

Fair enough and so be it!

3 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I want to be made into an artificial  reef for fish when I die. 

Which ancient Geek was really into tropical fish?

12 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Sole Crates.

I SAID GEEK, NOT GREEK.

:mad:

20 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Suiz or sewer?

Love canal ny...look it up BB

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Love canal ny...look it up BB

😃