IGotWorms

New Iowa caucus poll

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s unreal. The guy that lost the dog catcher election in Peoria could beat Biden. 

Except that’s not what he wrote. Read it again. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

WTF? Might be the dumbest thing you've ever said. 

These two scrubs only have a chance in a national election versus one another. It’s a coin flip.

Haley or DeSantis or any number of Republicans would roll Biden. Any other moderate Dem that isn’t 100 years old would crush Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s unreal. The guy that lost the dog catcher election in Peoria could beat Biden. 

Might want to switch to some Light beers!

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If people are willing to call themselves that I wouldn’t term it pejorative. Do you think people resent this label? Everyone I’ve ever known who says they belong to this group seems pretty proud of it. 

Point out the pride parades.

Just now, thegeneral said:

These two scrubs only have a chance in a national election versus one another. It’s a coin flip.

Haley or DeSantis or any number of Republicans would roll Biden. Any other moderate Dem that isn’t 100 years old would crush Trump. 

Kamala beats Trump on the planet you live on huh?  Figures.  

Just now, Horseman said:

I wouldn’t necessarily call Kamala moderate. But TBH I haven’t really heard her speak in probably 3 years.

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He wishes so hard upon a star for that to happen. 

Dude is lost in life. 

Exit polling says the number one issue is illegal immigration. Iowa has 37,000 illegal immigrants: less than 2% of the population. The scapegoating on this issue, on the Republican side, is frightening. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I wouldn’t necessarily call Kamala moderate. But TBH I haven’t really heard her speak in probably 3 years.

Oh so now there are some "moderate" and "not Kamala" exceptions is this absolute statement.  

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The crazy thing to me is in the general Biden is the only person Trump could beat and Trump is the only person that Biden can beat. 

More knee jerk retard posting.  

The  New York Times caucus results....

Isn't it cute how they leave the Indian off the results?  There are only 4 candidates.   The authoritarian bastards hate Ramaswamy and they will do every possible thing to belittle him.   They are so transparent with their political agenda. 

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You asked, I explained @Roger

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Exit polling says the number one issue is illegal immigration. Iowa has 37,000 illegal immigrants: less than 2% of the population. The scapegoating on this issue, on the Republican side, is frightening. 

They care about their country, not just their state.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Isn't it cute how they leave the Indian off the results?  There are only 4 candidates.   The authoritarian bastards hate Ramaswamy and they will do every possible thing to belittle him.  

The authoritarian bastards left off Asa Hutchison too!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump one person Biden can beat. You all want to roll him out there be my guest!

We will take our chances because we prefer Trump to all other Republicans running.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Says the bastards who parade around white supremists as the biggest threat.  You projection shows your partisan buffoonery. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

They care about their country, not just their state.

Dumbass thinks Trump is running for governor 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You asked, I explained @Roger

Yeah you walked back your statement after you realized how dumb it was. Do that before you post next time. 

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

We will take our chances because we prefer Trump to all other Republicans running.

Yep. There’s an insurmountable block of GOP voters who feel the same.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The authoritarian bastards left off Asa Hutchison too!

There is nearly an 80x difference between 0.1 percent and 7.7 percent. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Dumbass thinks Trump is running for governor 

I heard from a liberal that Trump is running for God. 'OMG' would then be banned online by biden and liberals wouldn't know how to respond to anyone!! So sad. 

Just now, Horseman said:

Yeah you walked back your statement after you realized how dumb it was. Do that before you post next time. 

Nope. I’m not writing a dissertation here 😂 

Biden is the candidate. He was the moderate choice which is why he won the primary. You chose to interject Kamala into this.

So now you are all caught up you can disagree if you like.

Biden is the only one Trump can beat in the general!  

Meanwhile in the Dems bullpen:

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Nope. I’m not writing a dissertation here 😂 

Biden is the candidate. He was the moderate choice which is why he won the primary. You chose to interject Kamala into this.

So now you are all caught up you can disagree if you like.

Yeah Kamala isn’t a factor. Especially considering Biden poops his pants. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah Kamala isn’t a factor. Especially considering Biden poops his pants. 

Biden is old as shet but Trump making it another 10 months is also in question. That dude looks like he got dragged behind a car. 

24 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Not DeSantis. He’s got no charisma 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Biden is the only one Trump can beat in the general!  

Meanwhile in the Dems bullpen:

I don’t think Kamala would win a primary race. She got beaten pretty soundly by Biden. Went backwards in the polls from day one if I recall correctly.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Not DeSantis. He’s got no charisma 

It’s not like Joe is Mr. Congeniality here.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t think Kamala would win a primary race. She got beaten pretty soundly by Biden. Went backwards in the polls from day one if I recall correctly.

Oh ok. So when you said Biden is the only one Trump can beat that doesnt include

Non-moderates 

Kamala

Anyone you think wont win a primary. 

Anyone else you want to add to the list that Trump can beat?  

:doh:

Just now, Horseman said:

Oh ok. So when you said Biden is the only one Trump can beat that doesnt include

Non-moderates 

Kamala

Anyone you think wont win a primary. 

Anyone else you want to add to the list that Trump can beat?  

:doh:

Any Dem that would win in national election would be a moderate - it is what got Biden the nomination and what allowed him to beat Trump.

Trump lost to Biden last time and that was before he went all stolen election nut job 😂

Biden is the guy and there was never going to be a challenger so this is all just academic. Team red tie had 3 years to drum up a new guy. They pushed their chips in on DeSantis and he busted out.

37 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This is complete BS.  Every election the leftist bastards pump up the second tier Republican candidates as the moderate ones who have a better chance.   But this is before the media puts their claws into them.   If Haley actually won the nomination, all the idiots calling Haley a moderate would develop Haley Derangement Syndrom within a week and she woukd be the devil and polling just like Trump.  Fuk the authoritarian bastards.  Trump is going to be the next president. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Univariate analysis is not the best approach. You may want to also look at things such as fentanyl deaths.

Moreover, your logic fails when extended. By your logic people should then only care about what happens within driving distance from them?

Pretending people should not care about something because the proportion of it impacting them is s small then ruins the BLM lie as well…keep that in mind

He won the election and it’s 100% his choice to do what he wants but I was really expecting Biden to step down at the end of this term. Allow there to be another race to pick the replacement nom.

He’s going RBG here. 

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This is complete BS.  Every election the leftist bastards pump up the second tier Republican candidates as the moderate ones who have a better chance.   But this is before the media puts their claws into them.   If Haley actually won the nomination, all the idiots calling Haley a moderate would develop Haley Derangement Syndrom within a week and she woukd be the devil and polling just like Trump.  Fuk the authoritarian bastards.  Trump is going to be the next president. 

Those authoritarian bastards aren’t good at this! We had W twice and Trump once this century.

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Those authoritarian bastards aren’t good at this! We had W twice and Trump once this century.

Oh Bush was more than acceptable to the bastards.   He increased their power with the patriot act and bailed out a lot of banks and did not prosecute the corrupt bastards.   Trump was the one that slipped through.   The authoritarian bastards ideally have both candidates that generally promote their agenda.  They way they don't have to tilt the election too much.  That is who Nikki Haley is, the acceptable authoritarian bastard on the GOP side.  No fuking thanks to her or DeSantis. 

39 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Any Dem that would win in national election would be a moderate - it is what got Biden the nomination and what allowed him to beat Trump.

Trump lost to Biden last time and that was before he went all stolen election nut job 😂

Biden is the guy and there was never going to be a challenger so this is all just academic. Team red tie had 3 years to drum up a new guy. They pushed their chips in on DeSantis and he busted out.

The RNC pushed all their chips in on DeSantis? 

Every post is something dumber. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yep. DeSantis was the chosen one. He blew it.

Now all the asskissers will have to come back and suck up to Donald. I’m sure they are all looking forward to that 😂😂

Looks like DeSantis will finish ahead of Nikki Haley in Iowa.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Isn't it cute how they leave the Indian off the results?  There are only 4 candidates.   The authoritarian bastards hate Ramaswamy and they will do every possible thing to belittle him.   They are so transparent with their political agenda. 

They don’t report the news.  They create the news.  The media is the single biggest problem in the country today.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He can't help himself.  His analysis is whatever the media tells him it is.