Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

MALE STUDENT REPORTEDLY DOMINATING GIRLS SPORTS AT SAN FRANCISCO HIGH SCHOOL

It's not happening....

The San Francisco Waldorf high school girls basketball team is riding a five-game win streak — thanks in large part to star player and captain Henry Hanlon.

In the team’s 54-22 win over Jewish Community on Thursday, Hanlon scored a game-high 24 points. That makes four consecutive games in which Hanlon accounted for at least a third of Waldorf’s points.

Impressive.

But there’s one problem: According to Reduxx and ICONS, Hanlon — who has played on girls’ teams for the past three years — is male.

San Francisco Waldorf Dominating Thanks To Trans-Identifying Player

Hanlon, a junior, is a three-sport athlete, competing in girls basketball, volleyball and soccer.

And last season, Hanlon led San Francisco Waldorf to a CIF North Coast Championship in volleyball.

On the basketball court, Hanlon currently ranks 4th in California’s North Coast Section with 20.8 points per game.

Julie Lane, a representative of the advocacy group Women Are Real, visited Waldorf to watch a game in person. Lane said Hanlon towered over the girls on both teams.

“The boy had an obvious advantage,” Lane said. “[The girls] didn’t necessarily run their offense through him, probably because they didn’t want to be targeted. But he got most rebounds and was able to jump much higher than the girls.”

Lane went on to say that the girls Hanlon faced “were at a complete disadvantage.”

One team reportedly forfeited a game against Waldorf earlier this month because of the trans-identifying student. Averroes — a college preparatory Islamic high school — did not want its female athletes to play a contact sport against a male or be forced to share locker room facilities with him, sources told Reduxx and Breitbart.

https://www.outkick.com/san-francisco-waldorf-henry-hanlon-basketball/

It is incredible how trans athletes can go from being very mediocre male athletes and transition into being star female athletes.   I am anxiously awaiting similar success in athletes transitioning to male. 

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

It is incredible how trans athletes can go from being very mediocre male athletes and transition into being star female athletes.   I am anxiously awaiting similar success in athletes transitioning to male. 

That's just how it works. Women should do it. Just become a guy.  They could make millions in pro men's sports. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Tim is ok with this 

Link? 

i have stated many many times that biological males should be prohibited from competing in girls sports. It’s vey rare, the level of obsession you guys have about it is disturbing and linked to anti-trans bigotry which is sad. But still it shouldn’t be allowed. 

You can’t complain if you participate.  I would never let my kids participate in a game with a trans. And I wouldn’t be shy about letting anyone know why.  

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can’t complain if you participate.  I would never let my kids participate in a game with a trans. And I wouldn’t be shy about letting anyone know why.  

Then you’d look like a jerk and a bigot and your kids would despise you. And your kids would hopefully be kicked off the team. 

It should be prohibited by the school athletic department: Not by Congress or state authorities or parents. 

Women should just try harder or get back in the kitchen!! :sarcasm:.  Liberals are going to kill women sports if they don't start speaking out on this. It's happening more and more. Even after they assured people this kind of stuff wouldn't happen. Or if it did happen it's just outliers. So focking sad and dumb.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Then you’d look like a jerk and a bigot and your kids would despise you. And your kids would hopefully be kicked off the team. 

It should be prohibited by the school athletic department: Not by Congress or state authorities or parents. 

So you think it’s wrong and I’m horrible if I don’t play along with something you think is wrong? How would you handle it? 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

F off tranny lover

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think it’s wrong and I’m horrible if I don’t play along with something you think is wrong? How would you handle it? 

I just wrote how to handle it. Prohibited by the school district. 

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Link? 

i have stated many many times that biological males should be prohibited from competing in girls sports. It’s vey rare, the level of obsession you guys have about it is disturbing and linked to anti-trans bigotry which is sad. But still it shouldn’t be allowed. 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Retard 

This is a bit hyperbolic and I’m not one to bring Hitler into things, but you do know that according to the laws of Germany, everything he did was legal? 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I'd let my kids make their own decision as to whether to compete or not.  I would support them in their decision.

I understand this. Kids are known for making the right decisions about their life and society most of the time. I think the cop outs that many parents have taken are a reason for our current predicament. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is a bit hyperbolic and I’m not one to bring Hitler into things, but you do know that according to the laws of Germany, everything he did was legal? 

According to one law- the Enabling Act of 1933, passed directly after the Reichstag Fire. But I don’t see the relevance here. 

But since you brought it up, I should note that Weimar Germany was  the first modern society ever to welcome transgenders and offer them recognition, equality and dignity. Naturally the Nazis did away with all that and murdered them along with the Jews.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

According to one law- the Enabling Act of 1933, passed directly after the Reichstag Fire. But I don’t see the relevance here. 

But since you brought it up, I should note that Weimar Germany was  the first modern society ever to welcome transgenders and offer them recognition, equality and dignity. Naturally the Nazis did away with all that and murdered them along with the Jews.  

There is no such thing as a real transgender. It's all just a game of pretend. I don't know how you all can support the pushing of mental illness on people. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

It's not happening....

The San Francisco Waldorf high school girls basketball team is riding a five-game win streak — thanks in large part to star player and captain Henry Hanlon.

In the team’s 54-22 win over Jewish Community on Thursday, Hanlon scored a game-high 24 points. That makes four consecutive games in which Hanlon accounted for at least a third of Waldorf’s points.

Impressive.

But there’s one problem: According to Reduxx and ICONS, Hanlon — who has played on girls’ teams for the past three years — is male.

San Francisco Waldorf Dominating Thanks To Trans-Identifying Player

Hanlon, a junior, is a three-sport athlete, competing in girls basketball, volleyball and soccer.

And last season, Hanlon led San Francisco Waldorf to a CIF North Coast Championship in volleyball.

On the basketball court, Hanlon currently ranks 4th in California’s North Coast Section with 20.8 points per game.

Julie Lane, a representative of the advocacy group Women Are Real, visited Waldorf to watch a game in person. Lane said Hanlon towered over the girls on both teams.

“The boy had an obvious advantage,” Lane said. “[The girls] didn’t necessarily run their offense through him, probably because they didn’t want to be targeted. But he got most rebounds and was able to jump much higher than the girls.”

Lane went on to say that the girls Hanlon faced “were at a complete disadvantage.”

One team reportedly forfeited a game against Waldorf earlier this month because of the trans-identifying student. Averroes — a college preparatory Islamic high school — did not want its female athletes to play a contact sport against a male or be forced to share locker room facilities with him, sources told Reduxx and Breitbart.

https://www.outkick.com/san-francisco-waldorf-henry-hanlon-basketball/

Henry Hanson clearly isn’t a skilled player only scoring 26 points 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But since you brought it up, I should note that Weimar Germany 

From the folks that brought hyperinflation to the Germans

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Can’t campaign on it at the national level if it’s handled at the local level. ;) 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can’t campaign on it at the national level if it’s handled at the local level. ;) 

good point and if its local then you know every red school district would ban it and every blue would welcome it, therefore nothing would be solved

the solution is simple something we have done for milennia

boys compete with boys

girls compete with girls

but thats bigoted according to tim, even though he agrees

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

From the folks that brought hyperinflation to the Germans

As a consequence of The Treaty of Versailles. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good point and if its local then you know every red school district would ban it and every blue would welcome it, therefore nothing would be solved

the solution is simple something we have done for milennia

boys compete with boys

girls compete with girls

but thats bigoted according to tim, even though he agrees

Problem is the liberal parents who choose the sex of their kids before they are old enough to even know what sex is?

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Problem is the liberal parents who choose the sex of their kids before they are old enough to even know what sex is?

they are the party of "SCIENCE" so they should be ok with BIOLOGY

Tim is not

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s definitely not true. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

One law. Lol. The one law that said he can do whatever he wants. Sheez. The relevance here is that laws shouldn’t. Be the only thing that guides you. Laws are made by a small group of people that don’t always get it right, and it should be your want to stand up to unjust ones.  You have a different view. I guess you would have shrugged your shoulders at laws that denied people civil rights too. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One law. Lol. The one law that said he can do whatever he wants. Sheez. The relevance here is that laws shouldn’t. Be the only thing that guides you. Laws are made by a small group of people that don’t always get it right, and it should be your want to stand up to unjust ones.  You have a different view. I guess you would have shrugged your shoulders at laws that denied people civil rights too. 

Pulling your kid off a basketball team because there’s a trans playing on the other side is not quite the same as refusing to move from the “whites only” part of the bus. But you go, Rosa! 

Pulling your kid off a basketball team because there’s a trans playing on the other side is not quite the same as refusing to move from the “whites only” part of the bus. But you go, Rosa! 

It's stealing the success from real women who worked their asses off their entire life to get to where they are and then having it stolen by a mentally ill freak.

I hope you get ass cancer weirdo.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

It's stealing the success from real women who worked their asses off their entire life to get to where they are and then having it stolen by a mentally ill freak.

I hope you get ass cancer weirdo.

Nice guy. 

reality check: this is high school. It’s not the Olympics. None of these girls worked their asses off their entire life. It shouldn’t be allowed but damn you guys have gone way overboard. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nice guy. 

reality check: this is high school. It’s not the Olympics. None of these girls worked their asses off their entire life. It shouldn’t be allowed but damn you guys have gone way overboard. 

It's VERY clear you never played any sport in your entire life. Most HS athletes started playing ball at 5-6 years old.  Did you think football helmets were made of metal too?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Tell that to the kid riding the bench and losing out on playing time because of this complete farce. I guess those kids will just have to wait until the wrong is righted. Nah.  Parents ought to say sorry, there’s a boys team.  Go play there. My kid isn’t a social experiment. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s definitely not true. 

I think so, cause we aren't seeing any blue states stand up to anything like illegals, they are pressured to conform to the fringe and they continually do

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nice guy. 

so your daughter is good, maybe not all world, but this might be her only chance to play, and its taken by a boy.  Maybe with that playing time she turns out to be a decent player and gets some division 3 interest, now her school might be paid for and you get that indoctrination for FREE!!! 

but she never got that chance cause a dude took her spot

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so your daughter is good, maybe not all world, but this might be her only chance to play, and its taken by a boy.  Maybe with that playing time she turns out to be a decent player and gets some division 3 interest, now her school might be paid for and you get that indoctrination for FREE!!! 

but she never got that chance cause a dude took her spot

Tell me you know nothing about college athletics without telling me you know nothing about college athletics.

And yes this should not be allowed.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Link? 

Ah, phase 2:  it happens but it's rare.

So if it's so rare, let's just make it illegal and be done with it?

Also, I don't think school district level is the right place to make such decisions.  School board members are not experts in the various sports.  You'd end up with ideologues voting with their heart one way or another.

Instead, I'd rather let the most local governing bodies for the different sports make the calls.  They are much more versed on the impact of a male competing in their sport.

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tell me you know nothing about college athletics without telling me you know nothing about college athletics.

Says the guy that thought helmets were made of metal LOL

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

WTF are you talking about? The best player on my HS football team rode the pines for the most part grades 9-11. He ended up getting a partial athletic scholarship to play football. 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Says the guy that thought helmets made of metal LOL

So you think you can get athletic scholarships at D3 schools?

Hint:  you can’t.

Signed, former D3 athlete.

D1 schools (especially the Ivies who do not have athletic scholarships) will often give “academic” scholarships for guys they want on their teams.  D3 not so much.