Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

AFC Championship: Chiefs @ Ravens

Inactives -

Chiefs: LB Willie Gay, G Joe Thuney, WR Kadarius Toney, CB Keith Taylor, CB Ekow Boye-Doe, DE Felix Anudike-Uzomah, DE B.J. Thompson

Ravens: QB Josh Johnson (No. 3) QB Malik Cunningham, WR/RS Tylan Wallace, OL Sam Mustipher, OL Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu, LB Del'Shawn Phillips, CB Rock Ya-Sin

Line: BAL -4.5
Total: 43.5

Ravens -3 I take that as even match, I’ll pass, but I like the under.  

Ravens gonna roll the chiefs. They are a buzz saw this year and KC is weak (relative to their usual position)

• Haha 1

I know on paper and everything, it looks like he Ravens should win this one. They're at home, better record. They destroyed the Texans. They have the likely MVP, Lamar Jackson and all that stuff. Who knows maybe they will win.

The Chiefs on the other hand, struggled a bit on offense this season. Some could say they were kind of lucky to beat Buffalo.

I just have a funny feeling that Mahomes, and the rest of them, are gonna play well, while the Ravens may have some big game jitters.

The Chiefs will squeak out a close game, 29-26

And go the Super Bowl once again...

I like the under 

Mahomes vs Jackson. My money is always going to be on Mahomes in a big game, at least until proven otherwise. 

• Like 1

I too like the under in this one. Ravens lost to the Colts in OT, 22-19, and lost twice to the Steelers. Both games 17-10 in favor of Pittsburgh. Yes, I think Lamar is the clear favorite for MVP, but the Ravens have had their issues recently in past playoffs appearances. Mahomes has shown that he can handle big playoff games and yes, I too, am given the edge to Mahomes and the Chiefs until Mahomes proves otherwise. I'll take a chance and pick the Chiefs to win this one 24-21 over Lamar and the Ravens.

27 minutes ago, DocNiner said:

too like the under in this one

Fairly warm at kickoff but a good chance of rain. I'm going to wait till right before kickoff before settling in. If it's 48 degrees and no rain then I'm probably pounding that over, although it may move by then. 

On 1/24/2024 at 6:31 PM, polecatt said:

I know on paper and everything, it looks like he Ravens should win this one. They're at home, better record. They destroyed the Texans. They have the likely MVP, Lamar Jackson and all that stuff. Who knows maybe they will win.

The Chiefs on the other hand, struggled a bit on offense this season. Some could say they were kind of lucky to beat Buffalo.

I just have a funny feeling that Mahomes, and the rest of them, are gonna play well, while the Ravens may have some big game jitters.

The Chiefs will squeak out a close game, 29-26

And go the Super Bowl once again...

Lucky to beat Buffalo ??  

What game were you watching ??   The Bills needed a soft as charmin Mecole hardman fumble through the back of the endzone on the 1 yard line PLUS a Josh Allen fumble that should've just been fallen on for a KC recovery instead of an attempted scoop & score by a rookie DB just to even be in the position of kicking a game tying FG.  

KC dominated the 2H.....Bills were lucky to lose that game by 3 is the accurate statement.  

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

Lucky to beat Buffalo ??  

What game were you watching ??   The Bills needed a soft as charmin Mecole hardman fumble through the back of the endzone on the 1 yard line PLUS a Josh Allen fumble that should've just been fallen on for a KC recovery instead of an attempted scoop & score by a rookie DB just to even be in the position of kicking a game tying FG.  

KC dominated the 2H.....Bills were lucky to lose that game by 3 is the accurate statement.  

It was a 3 pt game. Regardless of your take on it, had a play or two gone differently, Buffalo would have won.

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

It was a 3 pt game. Regardless of your take on it, had a play or two gone differently, Buffalo would have won.

....and if a play or two had gone differently, the Chiefs would've won by two scores.... 

44 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

....and if a play or two had gone differently, the Chiefs would've won by two scores.... 

Triggered! 🤣

5 hours ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

Lucky to beat Buffalo ??  

Buffalo knew it too. Played that second half like it was a foregone conclusion 

Super nervous for the game today.  KC has so much experience and Mahomes and Andy Reid.  On paper the Ravens should win since KCs weak run D is up against the Ravens strength, but I expect KC to have a counter ready. 

I'm thinking this comes down to a last minute drive to win it and who in their right minds would bet against Kermit in that situation?

On the plus side, I sold 6 of my 8 season tix for $8,500, so at least I'll have that consolation.  I can't believe that people paid $1,900 + fees per ticket for my 4 10 yard line, club level tix.  Someone's doing well in this economy, that's for sure.

Go Ravens!

Is the weather going to be that big of a factor?

4 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Is the weather going to be that big of a factor?

Doesn't look like it

TD Kelce!

Never heard Kadarius speak before. What a scumbag. Regardless, he claims to be healthy, but the Chiefs didn't want him. So probably not coming back this year and definitely not on the Chiefs next year.

Lamar is not using his Tight ends like he was when he is successful. It is his legs, his te and then flowers. in that order. So far his TE's have 3 catches 

Mahomes is playing like he's scared to get hit.

18 minutes ago, nobody said:

Mahomes is playing like he's scared to get hit.

No reason to risk anything. Baltimore has nothing. 

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Never heard Kadarius speak before. What a scumbag. Regardless, he claims to be healthy, but the Chiefs didn't want him. So probably not coming back this year and definitely not on the Chiefs next year.

I think he got run off the NYG too. He's a talented player, but he's too much of any idiot to take advantage of it

Soooooo many personal fouls, roughing the passer, taunting..

Fitting that BAL ran out R. Lewis (homicide) and T. Suggs (domestic abuser), to rile the crowd up..  Bunch of thugs.

10 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Super nervous for the game today.  KC has so much experience and Mahomes and Andy Reid.  On paper the Ravens should win since KCs weak run D is up against the Ravens strength, but I expect KC to have a counter ready. 

I'm thinking this comes down to a last minute drive to win it and who in their right minds would bet against Kermit in that situation?

On the plus side, I sold 6 of my 8 season tix for $8,500, so at least I'll have that consolation.  I can't believe that people paid $1,900 + fees per ticket for my 4 10 yard line, club level tix.  Someone's doing well in this economy, that's for sure.

Go Ravens!

Now you can rest easy.  

That under was an easy hit.  

Playing the under was definitely the way to go. Had a feeling the Chiefs would get the win only I said 24-21 but that's ok. Ravens kept shooting themselves in the foot. Senseless penalties and turnovers. Better luck next year B-more Birds.

10 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

Soooooo many personal fouls, roughing the passer, taunting..

Fitting that BAL ran out R. Lewis (homicide) and T. Suggs (domestic abuser), to rile the crowd up..  Bunch of thugs.

Unfortunately that is a result of an undisciplined team, courtesy of Coach Harbaugh. Quite surprising actually.

On 1/24/2024 at 7:57 PM, weepaws said:

I like the under 

27 total pts. Way under!