Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Bidenomics 2024

Who cares print more money let's get into some real QE. 

Yeah, but people like Rusty think that it's just fine! 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah, but people like Rusty think that it's just fine! 

ORANGEMAN'S FAULT 

Pretending inflation isn’t a factor anymore is a sound strategy. Our resident leftards could be political consultants. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pretending inflation isn’t a factor anymore is a sound strategy. Our resident leftards could be political consultants. 

I sense they have a new tactic, a tried and true tactic.....blame others....blame big business...... its neverrrrrr their fault....the fault of their policies...oh noooooo....its always something else....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I sense they have a new tactic, a tried and true tactic.....blame others....blame big business...... its neverrrrrr their fault....the fault of their policies...oh noooooo....its always something else....

Shrinkflation. Biden is on it. 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I sense they have a new tactic, a tried and true tactic.....blame others....

The excuse of every POTUS ever. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The excuse of every POTUS ever. 

A fair point 

Looking to buy a new vehicle......can't wait.....insurance up as much as 21%...

Are we also still saying that things are more expensive due to supply chain/supply and demand issues? 

19 hours ago, RLLD said:

why is it Biden's fault?

Four more years!

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

why is it Biden's fault?

Nothing is Bidens fault. Got it.  

27 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

why is it Biden's fault?

He implemented changes upon entering the white house that removed the good policies of his predecessor, it was stupid....if he wanted to try reckless policy he could have waited....but strategically, if you are going to harm people it makes sense I guess to do it at a time where you can easily blame the other guy....

Oddly, as his policies threw gasoline on the inflation fire....he never blamed that other guy🤔    Instead he pretended it wasnt happening and gaslighted the nation...... until of course he could no longer pretend it away.....and then he just called it "transitional".....instead of blaming his predecessor..... its odd.....

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He implemented changes upon entering the white house that removed the good policies of his predecessor, it was stupid....if he wanted to try reckless policy he could have waited....but strategically, if you are going to harm people it makes sense I guess to do it at a time where you can easily blame the other guy....

Oddly, as his policies threw gasoline on the inflation fire....he never blamed that other guy🤔    Instead he pretended it wasnt happening and gaslighted the nation...... until of course he could no longer pretend it away.....and then he just called it "transitional".....instead of blaming his predecessor..... its odd.....

this doesnt really answer the question. what policies? I don't absolve Biden, but believe a lot of it is relative to what Trump did around Covid, which I don't blame him for.

Bidenomics = Bidenflation.  Trump and his team need to start printing the flags with this on it now.  Me, I am going to see if RFK's team needs somebody to be the Secretary of Intoxication.  Aaron Rodgers cannot be expected to do everything.  I am going to need a staff.  To prove I am not part of the old boy network I will hire nothing but young woman.  No experience necessary. I am going to be the one to give them a break.  They say all they want is a chance.  They say how can they get experieince if no one will give them a chance, well I am the guy.

So much bullshitt give aways in the Covid relief to businesses. So much fraud.  Trump can take a bow on that. 

36 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

this doesnt really answer the question. what policies? I don't absolve Biden, but believe a lot of it is relative to what Trump did around Covid, which I don't blame him for.

Now leftist hacks want the feds inflation goal to be 3 pct, not 2. Unreal.  

how can you blame biden?????????

guy's an invalid :(

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

thanks. i dont see a lot in what you wrote there, but thats fine, appreciate the response. could you add anything on the hidden tax you mention? and then, isn't oil n gas production up, and Corp profits of ExxonMobile et al way the f up?

Hard to believe rent skyrocketed when you bring in millions of more tenants. 

On 3/15/2024 at 1:42 PM, Herbivore said:

Letting a few million illegals in for starters

Would our liberal economic "experts" like to attempt an estimate as to who this hurts disproportionately?

42 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden refuses to fill the oil reserves, that he drained to make leftists think he was doing something to fix gas prices

But we’re pumping more than ever!