The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

5 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Thank you for making my point robot.

Bless your ignorance 🙏

So you got nothing? 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

So you got nothing? 

Sanctuary cities.....zombi......Sanctuary cities......zombi.....

Yay war....yay war.....yay war

Silence the opposition.......silence the opposition.....

Erode the constitution......erode the constitution......

What else can we do for you master to prove our undying loyalty......

Oh.....let me give you a hand getting up off the floor.....

Orange man bad....orange man bad....

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

Yep, nothing

Rinse, wash, repeat......

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Come on Tim, you do real estate stuff.   The case is absolutely outrageous.  Trump valued his Mar-a-Lago property on his financial statement to the bank at $450 million, well in-line with local real estate experts who put the value between $300-$600 million.  Many also believe it could produce a bidding war and push it close to $1 billion.  This was not a sworn statement by Trump, but simply a financial statement to a bank with numerous disclaimers. 

The bank reviewed his financial statements, evaluated the properties and gave him a loan at it rate it normally gives to their 'whale' customers.   Trump paid back the loan meeting all the terms of the contract and everyone was happy.  Not a single person was harmed.

Then this Trump-hating prosecutor found a unique law in New York which was created to go after businesses which swindled people out of money which did not require a jury trial.  He filed in his district which has a Trump-Hating judge.   The judge saw the tax assessment on Mar-a-lago was $18 million and immediately ruled that Trump's $450 million estimate value was clearly fraudulent.  No one real estate expert was asked.  The trial then immediately went to the award phase.

The banks all said they were happy and would be happy to do business with Trump.  Trump brought in experts who valued the property above Trumps estimate.  The prosecution offered nothing more.  The whole case rested upon the tax assessment.    

How they got to $454 million in damages is a mystery.  It is based on nothing except what they think they can squeeze from Trump.   This is clearly a violation of the 8th Amendment.  This case will eventually get tossed or settle for far far far less, it just a question of how far Trump has to go to get an honest judge. 

Does any of that sound fair and just?  

I think you’re really overstating the case here. As I’ve written many times before, it’s typical that real estate developers will overstate property values to lenders. But usually not by the incredible amounts that Trump did. That should be illegal. What the punishment should be I don’t know. Whether or not Trump, in this one instance, was unfairly prosecuted I don’t know. Which is why I wrote I’m not sure yet. 

I will add this: on my industry I’ve heard now for 20 years or longer that Donald Trump was an unscrupulous, crooked businessman who never paid his bills, cheated people out of a lot of money, and belonged in jail. I heard that long before he ever went into politics. 

@Nomad99 in response to your earlier post, obviously we’re going to disagree whether or not Joe Biden has been a good or bad President because we disagree on policy issues. Truth be told I think he’s been good in some ways, mediocre in others, awful in a few ways. If a “normal” Republican were running against him (for example Nikki Haley) I wouldn’t be sad to see him leave after one term. I might even vote for her.  We haven’t had a Reaganite conservative in office since 2008 and I wouldn’t mind seeing one again, no matter how many issues I might disagree on. 

The problem is Trump. The Republicans are offering an untenable alternative. I have stated why numerous times. It is not simply a matter of policy (though in Trump’s case his stated policy, including abandonment of Ukraine and NATO, represents a catastrophe in real time to this country IMO). It is also that he will govern this time around without the guardrails. And he really does want an authoritarian regime. 

• Haha 1

Question: does it bother any of you guys that in each one of Trump’s court cases, the prosecution and the judge and the clerks have all been threatened with physical violence? Does this disturb you guys at all? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Question: does it bother any of you guys that in each one of Trump’s court cases, the prosecution and the judge and the clerks have all been threatened with physical violence? Does this disturb you guys at all? 

You are a fockin' clown. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

@Nomad99 in response to your earlier post, obviously we’re going to disagree whether or not Joe Biden has been a good or bad President because we disagree on policy issues. Truth be told I think he’s been good in some ways, mediocre in others, awful in a few ways. If a “normal” Republican were running against him (for example Nikki Haley) I wouldn’t be sad to see him leave after one term. I might even vote for her.  We haven’t had a Reaganite conservative in office since 2008 and I wouldn’t mind seeing one again, no matter how many issues I might disagree on. 

The problem is Trump. The Republicans are offering an untenable alternative. I have stated why numerous times. It is not simply a matter of policy (though in Trump’s case his stated policy, including abandonment of Ukraine and NATO, represents a catastrophe in real time to this country IMO). It is also that he will govern this time around without the guardrails. And he really does want an authoritarian regime. 

Don't you think that Democrats are offering an untenable altenative?

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think you’re really overstating the case here.

I am actually not.  The facts I put forth accurately and fairly represent the case.  You listen to and trust a bunch of Trump-hating leftwing blowhards.   I am about 10-0 at reading legal cases verse the retards you listen to.  

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That would disturb me.  What are the threats?

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That would disturb me.  What are the threats?

Take a look: 

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-judges-threats/

Everytime Trump is involved there are death threats made. This is another reason that many on my side fear the “strong man” authoritarian type he represents. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not one bit, because it is all BS.  Conservatives get deaths threats all the time.  In fact the only actual murder attempt in a high-profile political case was against Justice Kavanaugh.  Kavanaugh and his family were under constant death threats during his confirmation hearing.  The difference is the corporate establishment media only cares about death threats against one of their own.  Shows like The View often make death threats in jest against Conservatives and people think it is funny. 

Ironically you ignorantly believe it is the other side who is bombarded with misinformation and gross distortions. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t. Make the case if you’d like. 

CNN is not a measure of how your decisions should be made. A lot of people ridiculed you for recent posts you have made. Not me.....I attribute it to at the very least, to an awakening. You don't have to sell your soul to admit you might not be completely right or have changed your mind on some issues.  This applies to everyone,  no matter your stance. You can keep your values & at the same time admit that you need to modify your stance on certain issues....this is what intelligence is.

10 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

CNN is not a measure of how your decisions should be made. A lot of people ridiculed you for recent posts you have made. Not me.....I attribute it to at the very least, to an awakening. You don't have to sell your soul to admit you might not be completely right or have changed your mind on some issues.  This applies to everyone,  no matter your stance. You can keep your values & at the same time admit that you need to modify your stance on certain issues....this is what intelligence is.

Oh I agree with all of this. But if you want to convince me that Joe Biden is an untenable choice for re-election, you’re going to have to make some more specific arguments. 

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Not one bit, because it is all BS.  Conservatives get deaths threats all the time.  In fact the only actual murder attempt in a high-profile political case was against Justice Kavanaugh.  Kavanaugh and his family were under constant death threats during his confirmation hearing.  The difference is the corporate establishment media only cares about death threats against one of their own.  Shows like The View often make death threats in jest against Conservatives and people think it is funny. 

Ironically you ignorantly believe it is the other side who is bombarded with misinformation and gross distortions. 

All threats are awful. Are you suggesting that, because there were threats made against Kavanaugh, the ones made against judges and prosecutors in the Trump cases aren’t real? Why did you call them BS? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Take a look: 

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-judges-threats/

Everytime Trump is involved there are death threats made. This is another reason that many on my side fear the “strong man” authoritarian type he represents. 

WTF does this have to do with Trump?  This is an indication of how far south our entire society has gone.  It happens to conservatives every day.  It shouldn't happen on either side but due to what I call the "race to the bottom" along with social media this is where we are. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All threats are awful. Are you suggesting that, because there were threats made against Kavanaugh, the ones made against judges and prosecutors in the Trump cases aren’t real? Why did you call them BS? 

There are millions of 'death' threats.  99.9999 percent are hot air.   The media only finds them scary when it suits their politics.   I guarentee you Rittenhouse gets more death threats than anyone, but you will never never never ever hear the media mention or have any concern over that. 

During the Kavanaugh hearings all we heard about were threats against Ford, when Kavanaugh and his family had many more.   The one-sided reporting makes me sick and it effectively brainwashed people like you as shown in your obscenely bigotted accusation above. 

• Like 1

What % are actually even threats? 

Democrats think things like "you deserve to be burned at the stake"  is a threat. 

"You should get a round for free"

"I wouldnt be upset if you ate some lead"

While unsavory, these things arent threats. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh I agree with all of this. But if you want to convince me that Joe Biden is an untenable choice for re-election, you’re going to have to make some more specific arguments. 

If you owned a business & wanted what was best for that business & what was best for the people that depend on that business being successful & benefiting it's employees.......would Joe Biden be your choice?

11 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

If you owned a business & wanted what was best for that business & what was best for the people that depend on that business being successful & benefiting its employees.......would Joe Biden be your choice?

If my only alternative was Donald Trump? You betcha. 

The difference between Biden and Trump on the border issue could not have been starker today. Biden called on Trump to join him in trying to come up with a bipartisan plan to tackle this problem. Trump said that Biden had blood on his hands. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If my only alternative was Donald Trump? You betcha. 

That wasn't the question.....forget your preconceived notions & base your opinion on the parameters set. Nobody said your option was to vote for trump.

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The difference between Biden and Trump on the border issue could not have been starker today. Biden called on Trump to join him in trying to come up with a bipartisan plan to tackle this problem. Trump said that Biden had blood on his hands. 

Oh good lord Tim.  How can you spew such utter non-sense with a straight face?  Biden has done everything in his power for the last three years to make our borders open.  It is to the point where South America is just opening up their prisons, putting their worst POS on planes and we just accept them with open arms.  They tore down fences, diverted money away from border control and even prevented states from trying to do their job.  

The compromise legislation offered up was the biggest turd ever that only opened the floodgates more while tyring to sneak more billions and billions into fighting the proxy war in Ukraine.  Any offer by Joe will be nothing but a disingenuous turd to try lie to America about his extreme totally open border agenda.  Biden knows America hates his true agenda and is trying desperately to trick America into 4 more years of no border control.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Or just vote that dipshit out of office and let a real leader take care of the issue.  Biden and Camel Toe are utter failures.

3 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

You are a fockin' clown. 

Seemed like a reasonable inquiry to me :dunno:

54 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

That wasn't the question.....forget your preconceived notions & base your opinion on the parameters set. Nobody said your option was to vote for trump.

But this election is a binary choice. It’s not Biden or some unnamed alternative. There are lots of people I would prefer over Biden. But this election is Biden vs Donald Trump. I would prefer nearly any other Democrat or most other Republicans to Donald Trump. 

50 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Oh good lord Tim.  How can you spew such utter non-sense with a straight face?  Biden has done everything in his power for the last three years to make our borders open.  It is to the point where South America is just opening up their prisons, putting their worst POS on planes and we just accept them with open arms.  They tore down fences, diverted money away from border control and even prevented states from trying to do their job.  

The compromise legislation offered up was the biggest turd ever that only opened the floodgates more while tyring to sneak more billions and billions into fighting the proxy war in Ukraine.  Any offer by Joe will be nothing but a disingenuous turd to try lie to America about his extreme totally open border agenda.  Biden knows America hates his true agenda and is trying desperately to trick America into 4 more years of no border control.  

Yeah absolutely none of this is accurate. 

39 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Or just vote that dipshit out of office and let a real leader take care of the issue.  Biden and Camel Toe are utter failures.

Your “real leader” wants to mass deport millions of people. Ain’t happening. Unless Trump becomes a dictator, court challenges will prevent everything he tries to do on this issue just like before. The influx of people has nothing to do with Biden and Trump will only make it worse. At least Biden is trying to solve it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your “real leader” wants to mass deport millions of people. Ain’t happening. Unless Trump becomes a dictator, court challenges will prevent everything he tries to do on this issue just like before. The influx of people has nothing to do with Biden and Trump will only make it worse. At least Biden is trying to solve it. 

Heaven forbid he force these mofo's to enter legally and follow the law.

So let’s try to correct jon and the other people here who either don’t understand or who are deliberately spewing falsehoods. 

1. We don’t have an open border. Biden doesn’t want an open border. Biden has done nothing to make the border more open than it was before. 

2. What we have is a large group of desperate people, larger than we’ve ever faced before. This is a result of Covid, climate change, and economic destitution in the countries they are fleeing. It has NOTHING to do with any of our policies (except of course our great economy.) 

3. The vast majority of these folks, perhaps 99% of them, are not violent criminals. They just want to find a future here and feed their families. They’re not bringing in fentanyl (that typically comes through our ports) and they don’t mean us harm. 

4. There’s too many. We’re going to have to turn some away, we can’t handle them all. But that’s something we should feel bad about, not happy. I wish we could accept them all. 

5. We will never deport them in mass numbers. The MAGA crowd might want that but the rest of America won’t. 

I know that I’ve written a lot of this before and It mostly falls on deaf ears but I’ll keep repeating it. Eventually truth wins out. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Heaven forbid he force these mofo's to enter legally and follow the law.

Thats what we should do. Have them enter legally and follow the law. But that’s not working so we need to figure it out. Trump offers no good or workable solutions in this regard. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thats what we should do. Have them enter legally and follow the law. But that’s not working so we need to figure it out. Trump offers no good or workable solutions in this regard. 

Oh, bullshit.  They aren't trying to follow the law.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. We don’t have an open border. Biden doesn’t want an open border. Biden has done nothing to make the border more open than it was before. 

You have nothing to back up what you claim.  Here are some facts...border crossings are up about 30 times  under Biden.  Read that...a 30-fold increase.  .That is beyond a crisis, it is absurd and our border agents have been prevented from stopping them and are in to just processing them. Our borders have been opened up.

Rep. Grothman: “I want to just clarify some numbers here. We need to understand the size of this issue. As I understand it, in December, over 300,000 people entered this country and were allowed in or were gotaways…and when the last administration left office, that number was depending on the month, 5 to 20,000. So, it’s increased by a factor of about 30 to 1. Is that accurate? 30 times more people coming into the interior of this country compared to two years ago?”

Mr. Thomas D. Homan, Retired Acting Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): “President Biden is the first President to ever un-secure a border on purpose. The current administration’s failure to enforce and uphold the laws as written by Congress are not just matters of legal debate but have led to unimaginable suffering and death for Americans and migrants alike… For three years, this Administration has directed and overseen the implementation of an  agenda that has resulted in a national security, humanitarian, public health, and public safety catastrophe unlike any we have ever witnessed at America’s borders.”

TIM. "1. We   don’t have an open border. Biden doesn’t want an open border. Biden  has done nothing to make the border more open than it was before. "

TRUTH/FACTS :

Rep. Jordan: “So you said earlier, both you and Mr. Edlow, said this is by design. This is intentional and I think I got it right that you said three main things about this Administration: stop building the wall, get rid of ‘remain in Mexico’, and release people when they get here. And that incentivizes people to come from, I believe you said 181 different countries. Because they know there is no wall to get over, there’s no wait in Mexico and they’re going to get released to wherever they want to go, is that right?”

Mr. Homan: “Absolutely, the first few days in office, President Biden signed over 90 executive orders abolishing all the policies that were proven effective based on numbers.”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think you’re really overstating the case here.

You offer nothing.  I told you exactly what happened in the obscene New York case.  You know zero about the case, but somehow you defend it because everyone in your media celebrates these tyrannical tactics.   You want serious debate, show me where I overstate anything in that asinine Engeron ruling. 

Me: Timmay, you can’t be serious?  You’re a tard. Timmay  I am,  And don’t call me Shirley xxxyou fawking bastard, 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

TIM. "1. We   don’t have an open border. Biden doesn’t want an open border. Biden  has done nothing to make the border more open than it was before. "

TRUTH/FACTS :

Rep. Jordan: “So you said earlier, both you and Mr. Edlow, said this is by design. This is intentional and I think I got it right that you said three main things about this Administration: stop building the wall, get rid of ‘remain in Mexico’, and release people when they get here. And that incentivizes people to come from, I believe you said 181 different countries. Because they know there is no wall to get over, there’s no wait in Mexico and they’re going to get released to wherever they want to go, is that right?”

Mr. Homan: “Absolutely, the first few days in office, President Biden signed over 90 executive orders abolishing all the policies that were proven effective based on numbers.”

Homan is a political operative, a Fox News contributor and someone who absolutely agrees with Trump’s policies regarding the border. He has very extreme views, and has ties to hate groups like FAIR and the Center for Immigration Studies. Sorry but I don’t regard him as a reliable source. 

Biden repealed some of Trump’s more egregious anti-American acts regarding the border. I’m very glad he did. We can secure the border without being inhumane or cruel if the Republicans will only come to their senses and agree. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Homan is a political operative, a Fox News contributor and someone who absolutely agrees with Trump’s policies regarding the border. He has very extreme views, and has ties to hate groups like FAIR and the Center for Immigration Studies. Sorry but I don’t regard him as a reliable source. 

Biden repealed some of Trump’s more egregious anti-American acts regarding the border. I’m very glad he did. We can secure the border without being inhumane or cruel if the Republicans will only come to their senses and agree. 

What a really dumb rebuttal.  We have a 30 fold increase in border crossings, and you want to blame it on COVID, and then you pull some race card by proxy BS.  The guy was the head of ICE, he has an pretty damn good idea what is happening on the border.  You are so predictable and so easily manipulated.  What you never are is logical. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

What a really dumb rebuttal.  We have a 30 fold increase in border crossings, and you want to blame it on COVID, and then you pull some race card by proxy BS.  The guy was the head of ICE, he has a pretty damn good idea what is happening on the border.  You are so predictable and so easily manipulated.  What you never are is logical. 

Jon maybe YOU should think logically for a minute. Sure Biden reversed some (not all) of Trump’s executive orders. But by doing so all he did was return us to the policies under Obama. If your theory is correct that Biden is responsible for the explosion, then there should have been a similar explosion under Obama. Except there wasn’t. We had the same steady flow of undocumented encounters under Obama, under Trump, under Bush and Clinton, going back over decades. The explosion has only happened now. Doesn’t that teill you that the cause is external?  Stop listening to some dude that’s out to get Biden and look at the facts. Biden is certainly to blame for not reacting to this crisis more quickly or more smartly. But he’s not to blame for creating it. 

On 2/17/2024 at 9:06 PM, BunnysBastatrds said:

You came in and now are in hiding with a thread You started?. You bore me and are a fawking liar.Watch your back from now on. From now on, you are…