The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

It is unlike you. It surprised me. 

Maybe you need to look inside yourself then.  You may have Peenie syndrome.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I’m sure you feel that way. But I would argue that none of those adjectives apply to me, Delusional maybe. 

Again..You're most likely wrong.  Which isn't unusual.

I’m sure you feel that way. But I would argue that none of those adjectives apply to me, Delusional maybe. 

Yeah.  We know.  Just like you did at FBG's until you'd get suspended.  Then you'd come back a "better" Tim vowing not to do the same things over and over again.  And then you did the same things over and over again.  How many times did you get suspended again?  I'd estimate at least 10.   One would think that might be a clue.......

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

that is why Trump is going to get 100 million votes and be the next President. 

The one thing you posted that has a kernel of truth: not that Trump is going to get 100 million votes (absurd) or that he will win the election (though he might) but that a good chunk of his popularity is fueled by white anger and resentment of liberals and media over the changes to our society that are now decades old. I agree with that, even if I personally approve of most of those changes. 

Supreme Court rules unanimously that Donald Trump belongs on the ballot. I agree with this decision and I’m glad it was unanimous. 

I haven’t read the decision but my reasoning is what I stated when the argument was made originally: the 14th Amendment refers to insurrection. Trump has not been found guilty of such a crime in a court of law. Nor will he be since he is not specifically being charged with that crime in the January 6th case. How can a judge or judges assume that he is guilty of the crime without any kind of trial? 

FWIW I personally believe that on January 6, 2020 Donald Trump aided and abetted an insurrection against the USA, making him ineligible to run for President again. But you have to prove it in a court of law and that hasn’t happened. 

• Haha 2

The decision is being called a “massive victory” for Donald Trump. Well not really. I don’t think anyone is truly surprised by it. If it had gone the other way somehow it probably would have helped Trump’s campaign: he wasn’t going to win Colorado anyhow and I imagine that he would have received many votes in swing states from people who don’t otherwise care about him but who don’t like being told who they can or can’t vote for. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

How can a judge or judges assume that he is guilty of the crime without any kind of trial? 

I am glad you were at least not on the plantation for that one.    But there were several states under court rulings and the color of law who were throwing Trump off the ballot and many experts in the media supporting these efforts. 

Now just wait until the Supreme Court overturns  (at least partially) the immunity issue.   The appellate court ruling by the three-judge panel is universally supported by experts calling it an iron-clad ruling which can not be overturned.  Again the experts are full of crap, but I guess my perfect record on calling these court cases is just some wild conspiracy nonsense.  

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I am glad you were at least not on the plantation for that one.    But there were several states under court rulings and the color of law who were throwing Trump off the ballot and many experts in the media supporting these efforts. 

Now just wait until the Supreme Court overturns  (at least partially) the immunity issue.   The appellate court ruling by the three-judge panel is universally supported by experts calling it an iron-clad ruling which can not be overturned.  Again the experts are full of crap, but I guess my perfect record on calling these court cases is just some wild conspiracy nonsense.  

I predict the Supreme Court will unanimously rule that Trump has no immunity. It’s an absurd argument and it was only made, IMO, to delay the Jan 6 trial. That turned out to be a successful. 

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I predict the Supreme Court will unanimously rule that Trump has no immunity. It’s an absurd argument and it was only made, IMO, to delay the Jan 6 trial. That turned out to be a successful. 

Judges have immunity over official acts.  Federal employees have immunity over official acts.  And President's certainly have immunity official acts.  What the panel ruled is somehow this immunity expires on January 20th, and from that point on, President's are open to criminal prosecution for stuff they did in office.   That is an utterly retarded ruling that has zero chance to be upheld. 

What will most likely happen is the Supreme Court will rule the President's do have immunity for official acts and will throw the case back to the lower courts to determine if Trump's acts fell under the umbrella of official acts.   The interesting part will be how far-reaching the immunity will be and clarification on what an official act is.  The media was not happy that the Supreme Court took up the case and the language of the question that the court asked to be answered.   The question highly suggests that Trump's act could be an official act, which is an issue which all the lower courts did not even address.

I may not be a lawyer, but the above summary is a far better analysis of the case and probable outcome than anything you are reading. What your experts are saying is total crap and the appellate court ruling was highly deficient because it avoided addressing the most basic issue of the case.  

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Judges have immunity over official acts.  Federal employees have immunity over official acts.  And President's certainly have immunity official acts.  What the panel ruled is somehow this immunity expires on January 20th, and from that point on, President's are open to criminal prosecution for stuff they did in office.   That is an utterly retarded ruling that has zero chance to be upheld. 

What will most likely happen is the Supreme Court will rule the President's do have immunity for official acts and will throw the case back to the lower courts to determine if Trump's acts fell under the umbrella of official acts.   The interesting part will be how far-reaching the immunity will be and clarification on what an official act is.  The media was not happy that the Supreme Court took up the case and the language of the question that the court asked to be answered.   The question highly suggests that Trump's act could be an official act, which is an issue which all the lower courts did not even address.

I may not be a lawyer, but the above summary is a far better analysis of the case and probable outcome than anything you are reading. What your experts are saying is total crap and the appellate court ruling was highly deficient because it avoided addressing the most basic issue of the case.  

I’ve read others repeat your argument in the mainstream media. So we will see. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This argument is often made at Klan meetings and other hate group get togethers. You sure you want to make it yourself? 

Boy does that ever drive the point home or what?   I say this, and immediately get looped in with the KKK.

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Boy does that ever drive the point home or what?   I say this, and immediately get looped in with the KKK.

But Tim wants "serious discussion and debate."  Nothing says "serious discussion and debate" like labeling someone a KKK member. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

But Tim wants "serious discussion and debate."  Nothing says "serious discussion and debate" like labeling someone a KKK member. 

Because that person said something that is 100% true

1 hour ago, Strike said:

First off I didn’t label him a Klan member, nice try. Second, do you think what he wrote is really worthy of serious discussion? That you can’t say you’re proud to be white in this country? 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

What you wrote is racist drivel. Minority  Americans get to be proud of their heritage. You don’t. Thats because they have centuries behind them of being mistreated for their skin color or ethnicity. YOU DON’T. Even now you have tremendous white privilege that they don’t have. I’m not asking you to feel guilty about that. But stop fricking whining about it. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What you wrote is racist drivel. Minority  Americans get to be proud of their heritage. You don’t. Thats because they have centuries behind them of being mistreated for their skin color or ethnicity. YOU DON’T. Even now you have tremendous white privilege that they don’t have. I’m not asking you to feel guilty about that. But stop fricking whining about it. 

Look at the white lib speaking for the minorities again 😂

Sick to death of white conservatives whining all the time. There has never been a society on Earth in which people lived better than white people currently do in the United States. None. No people have ever been more prosperous, more healthy, with more economic opportunity than white people in this country here and now. No people have ever had more freedom, more freedom of speech and thought. No society has ever been safer with less violent crime.  

And yet all you guys do is whine. You compare yourselves to Jews in the Holocaust or blacks in slavery. What nonsense. You complain about undocumented immigrants and transgenders and blacks in the inner city. And you complain the most about liberals like me who want to help some of these folks and give them the opportunities and life that the rest of us are so fortunate to have. Shut the Fock up already; so sick of it. 

Im ranting here but hey I get to do that once in a while. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sick to death of white conservatives whining all the time. There has never been a society on Earth in which people lived better than white people currently do in the United States. None. No people have ever been more prosperous, more healthy, with more economic opportunity than white people in this country here and now. No people have ever had more freedom, more freedom of speech and thought. No society has ever been safer with less violent crime.  

And yet all you guys do is whine. You compare yourselves to Jews in the Holocaust or blacks in slavery. What nonsense. You complain about undocumented immigrants and transgenders and blacks in the inner city. And you complain the most about liberals like me who want to help some of these folks and give them the opportunities and life that the rest of us are so fortunate to have. Shut the Fock up already; so sick of it. 

Im ranting here but hey I get to do that once in a while. 

Everything you said above applies equally to black, brown, and all other colors as well.  That's where there is a disconnect.  And you won't even admit that that is a possibility.  It's sad, really. 

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Look at the white lib speaking for the minorities again 😂

Its utterly amazing that there are people who think like this.  I'm not allowed to be proud of my heritage.  Wow.  Just wow.

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Everything you said above applies equally to black, brown, and all other colors as well.  That's where there is a disconnect.  And you won't even admit that that is a possibility.  It's sad, really. 

Oh no you’re quite correct. It’s the best ever society for them too. But it’s still not equal. And that’s the disconnect that you’re not getting. 

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Its utterly amazing that there are people who think like this.  I'm not allowed to be proud of my heritage.  Wow.  Just wow.

I should correct what I wrote. If you’re Italian or Polish or Russian or Hungarian you absolutely get to be proud of that heritage. But you don’t get to be proud of having white skin. 

• Haha 1

Oh no you’re quite correct. It’s the best ever society for them too. But it’s still not equal. And that’s the disconnect that you’re not getting. 

Yeah, Lebron James is very oppressed!!!!  So is Shedeur Sanders!!!!  😂

I should correct what I wrote. If you’re Italian or Polish or Russian or Hungarian you absolutely get to be proud of that heritage. But you don’t get to be proud of having white skin. 

See how quickly you get triggered and say something utterly absurd?  That's why you're a problem.  You don't think.   You're a pure emotion liberal and this is why you get youself into so many conundrums.  

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

Yeah, Lebron James is very oppressed!!!!  So is Shedeur Sanders!!!!  😂

You’re going to trot out examples of two extraordinary athletes to argue that racism doesn’t exist in our society? Really? 

Just now, supermike80 said:

See how quickly you get triggered and say something utterly absurd?  That's why you're a problem.  You don't think.   You're a pure emotion liberal and this is why you get youself into so many conundrums.  

But you didn’t mention ethnicity. You mentioned white. I’m only responding to what you wrote. 

A white guy or girl saying they are happy they are white doesn't automatically make them racist or a member of the KKK.  And saying so is absurd.

You’re going to trot out examples of two extraordinary athletes to argue that racism doesn’t exist in our society? Really? 

Absolutely racism exists Tim.  Against ALL races.  So what?  There has never been a time when some individuals didn't judge others for some trait, and there never will be.  That you can't get that through your thick skull means you will always be outraged about it.  If you want to have a further discussion about this topic later we can, as fruitless as that's likely to be, but I've got to run.  See ya.

But you didn’t mention ethnicity. You mentioned white. I’m only responding to what you wrote. 

And replied with something utterly stupid.   Which is the point.  All emotion.>didn't think, didn't read...did nothing but made an idiotic response.

Just now, Strike said:

Absolutely racism exists Tim.  Against ALL races.  So what?  There has never been a time when some individuals didn't judge others for some trait, and there never will be.  That you can't get that through your thick skull means you will always be outraged about it.  If you want to have a further discussion about this topic later we can, as fruitless as that's likely to be, but I've got to run.  See ya.

ONLY whites can be racist.   That has been discussed ad nauseum

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But that's true of any color.  Blacks aren't all the same ethnicity -- they come from various countries in Africa and other places.  Same with Brown.  Yet you lump them all together into one intersectional box.  Some ethnicities (Nigerian, Ethiopian) are doing quite well in the US.  :dunno:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sick to death of white conservatives whining all the time.

White rural conservative America is f-ing sick and tired of being denigrated by the establishment media 24/7.   And then for some bootlicking blowhards to dismiss all of their grievances as whining passes us off more.   

Whities need to shut-up about being targetted by federal agencies.

Whities need to shut-up about having their views constantly censored.  

Whities need to shut-up about unequal treatment in education.  

Whities need to bow down and admit they are all racist bastards who everything they have was on the backs of minorities.  

Yes massa Timmy, we will shut-up and let the massive authoritarian bureaucracies and their corporate minions walk all over us and degrade us.   

If you think that rant is all BS, well you are clueless at what is going on in America.  Not one word above is some theory, it is absolute reality for a hundred million Americans.   

16 minutes ago, jonmx said:

White rural conservative America is f-ing sick and tired of being denigrated by the establishment media 24/7.   And then for some bootlicking blowhards to dismiss all of their grievances as whining passes us off more.   

Whities need to shut-up about being targetted by federal agencies.

Whities need to shut-up about having their views constantly censored.  

Whities need to shut-up about unequal treatment in education.  

Whities need to bow down and admit they are all racist bastards who everything they have was on the backs of minorities.  

Yes massa Timmy, we will shut-up and let the massive authoritarian bureaucracies and their corporate minions walk all over us and degrade us.   

If you think that rant is all BS, well you are clueless at what is going on in America.  Not one word above is some theory, it is absolute reality for a hundred million Americans.   

Urban America feels the same way about you guys in reverse.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Urban America feels the same way about you guys in reverse.

Urban America leffists are brainwashed retards.  

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Urban America leffists are brainwashed retards.  

And you’re a slack jawed sister focking yokel.

See how that works? 😂 

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

And you’re a slack jawed sister focking yokel.

See how that works? 😂 

I have a masters degree, I don't have a sister and the closest relative I focked was your momma.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe this would have the effect you do. I don’t think you understand, truly, the motivations of those who come here. Nor the people they are paying if any. 

In any event Trump’s attempts to end catch and release the last time around led to the separation of families. That’s not acceptable, ever. 

Family separation is the law of the land for americans. Literally happens all the time. As it should when a parent is arrested.

What leftist thing do we celebrate in March? Take your daughter to jail month?

1 hour ago, jonnyutah said:

What leftist thing do we celebrate in March? Take your daughter to jail month?

No celebrations that I’m aware of. But if you’re truly concerned about our prison system and its inequities (as all Americans should be) the best place to donate money is to the American Civil Liberties Union.