Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Georgia student murder suspect confirmed to be illegal immigrant

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Solid take right here.  Buden leaves border wide open.  Illegals committing crimes aren’t being deported.  So let’s blame Righties when a young girl gets murdered by an illegal with a rap sheet. 👍

It's what the liberals have turned into. Senseless liberal programmed automatons. 

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Solid take right here.  Buden leaves border wide open.  Illegals committing crimes aren’t being deported.  So let’s blame Righties when a young girl gets murdered by an illegal with a rap sheet. 👍

I’m not blaming them for what happened.  I’m blaming them for not being more mad about the bigger issue - that we should absolutely be deporting illegal immigrants that we know are criminals.  But we shouldn’t be deporting all illegal immigrants because there’s a chance they might be criminals

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not blaming them for what happened.  I’m blaming them for not being more mad about the bigger issue - that we should absolutely be deporting illegal immigrants that we know are criminals.  But we shouldn’t be deporting all illegal immigrants because there’s a chance they might be criminals

YOUR bigger issue. 

The only issue is the lack of managing and protecting our border. 

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

We should be deporting illegals because our laws mandate that we do so......

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They are criminals. What a maroon. 

On 2/26/2024 at 8:18 AM, TimHauck said:

One horrible crime doesn’t mean we should “completely close the border.”

This is nothing new Tim. Here's the one that made me hate all illegal aliens (especially those that turned out to be the criminal type) & those that would protect them.

The following case was overshadowed by another horrific event that happened on the same day. The columbine school shooting. Happened in a town about 1/2 hour away from mine.

April 20, 1999

An illegal alien from Mexico broke into a home in Waseca. He left, but came back because he thought he might have left something behind.
He was there when 12-year-old Cally Jo Larson arrived home from school. He tied her up, stabbed, raped her, & for whatever twisted reason, hung her lifeless body at the top of the stairway. Her 17-year-old sister arrived home about an hour later & found her. Imagine how hard it was for this poor girl to maintain her sanity after coming across something as gruesome as that.

About a year later, this news came out:
Although no one has been arrested in the 12-year-old's death, the prime suspect in the case is already behind bars.
Lorenzo Bahena Sanchez 28, was convicted last month for a string of house burglaries & was sentenced to 4 years in prison. Even though investigators won't officially confirm Sanchez' status as the prime suspect, they've said unofficially for several months that he has been the focus of their investigation.

Property found at his Waseca home linked him to the killing. Collectible coins reported missing from the Larson home after the killing were found in Sanchez' home. The animal had small beads implanted under the skin on his *****. The medical examiner who performed Cally Jo's autopsy said damage done during the rape was worse than normal, & that such implants could have been the difference.

His attorneys had the gall to claim his rights were violated because authorities didn't tell him that he (a Mexican citizen) had a right to contact Mexican officials for legal advice.

If this doesn't make anyone who read it want to scream, I don't know how to help you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Should we.......deny citizens the right to bear arms....since there is a chance they might hurt someone with them?

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Should we.......deny citizens the right to bear arms....since there is a chance they might hurt someone with them?

Of course not

15 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

This is nothing new Tim. Here's the one that made me hate all illegal aliens (especially those that turned out to be the criminal type) & those that would protect them.

The following case was overshadowed by another horrific event that happened on the same day. The columbine school shooting. Happened in a town about 1/2 hour away from mine.

April 20, 1999

An illegal alien from Mexico broke into a home in Waseca. He left, but came back because he thought he might have left something behind.
He was there when 12-year-old Cally Jo Larson arrived home from school. He tied her up, stabbed, raped her, & for whatever twisted reason, hung her lifeless body at the top of the stairway. Her 17-year-old sister arrived home about an hour later & found her. Imagine how hard it was for this poor girl to maintain her sanity after coming across something as gruesome as that.

About a year later, this news came out:
Although no one has been arrested in the 12-year-old's death, the prime suspect in the case is already behind bars.
Lorenzo Bahena Sanchez 28, was convicted last month for a string of house burglaries & was sentenced to 4 years in prison. Even though investigators won't officially confirm Sanchez' status as the prime suspect, they've said unofficially for several months that he has been the focus of their investigation.

Property found at his Waseca home linked him to the killing. Collectible coins reported missing from the Larson home after the killing were found in Sanchez' home. The animal had small beads implanted under the skin on his *****. The medical examiner who performed Cally Jo's autopsy said damage done during the rape was worse than normal, & that such implants could have been the difference.

His attorneys had the gall to claim his rights were violated because authorities didn't tell him that he (a Mexican citizen) had a right to contact Mexican officials for legal advice.

If this doesn't make anyone who read it want to scream, I don't know how to help you.

Hating all illegal aliens because of one person is racist

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Lets just drop the name "illegal immigrant".  It obviously has no weight.  Like sworn under oath.  

The border was trashed under Biden.  The "sanctuary cities" only make it worse.  

2.5 wars going on since in office.   

Trumps fault.  

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No one hates immigrants for one instance.   Its that the people we bring here are largely not adopted to American life.  Pound for pound more violent than Americans and we have our own crime issues already.

Yea are their plenty of good people coming across?  Sure.  You guys act like its all women and children seeking a better life.  As if Mexico is Afghanistan.   

The inner city people of Detroit could rush thr Canadian border in search for a better life.  Talk to any progressive and America is hell.   Many celebs threatened to leave here.  

Its honestly hilarious. 

33 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Here's the one that made me hate all illegal aliens

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

No one hates immigrants for one instance.   

Lol

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hating all cops because of one person is silly

Hey look, it works.....

First deny  

then when caught.....minimize by saying "its just that one store" or "its isolated"   <------- WE ARE HERE

as it spreads declare it to be a "right wing conspiracy theory"

as it surges....blame Republicans....rinse.....repeat....

Finally throw out the "what does it matter now" to pretend we should just drop it.

Source

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hey look, it works.....

Yea that would be equally dumb

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol

Fiar enough.   I dont really follow these threads too closely.   Ya got one. Idk why these people say these things.  I dont hate all immigrants over this.  But I cant stand the way we are doing things.   No one can bltch about poor people then be for this surge in migrants at the border.  100% cannot say both.  

So yes it makes me loathe this.  And maybe I would have an unfair opinion of all.  No one cared a ton until thr Dems waved flags to basically say rush the border.  

What is your position on sanctuary cities?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

We should be deporting illegals because our laws mandate that we do so......

There must not be a gotcha for Tim on this one. Oh well

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What is the point of sanctuary cities? 

Honest question.   

Liberals simply bloviating their pretend concern for creatures of the world.

But when they get called out on it and start having them crowd their cities they whine like a 5 year old girl who doesn't get her way. 

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What is the point of sanctuary cities? 

Honest question.   

Nothing?  Didn't think so.  Its all a sham.  

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Liberals simply bloviating their pretend concern for creatures of the world.

But when they get called out on it and start having them crowd their cities they whine like a 5 year old girl who doesn't get her way. 

This is actually spot on

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is actually spot on

Ever notice how all these liberals feign compassion for the most unknown distant strangers but yet when one of our own proven American neighbors has their kid raped and/or murdered, or beat to shlt and hospitalised, or rippied off, they label it as a, "Whatever, it's a one-off". Dead zero feelings. 

These people are focking crazy. Literally ill. 

15 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nothing?  Didn't think so.  Its all a sham.  

Yep.  It's all about virtue-signaling and not actually practicing what you preach.  Practicing what THEY preach is for everyone else.

The right should honestly go on offensive here and make the left double down.  But they are letting it slip.  Slowly dems are caring about this issue because it means votes.  The peak to expose the ideology has now reached peak and coming back down the hill.  People have no attention span.  A party could totally start to flip on an issue for 8 months before an election and people will believe it.  Any sane democrat cares about this. And crime. And how far their dollar goes.  These things can all be debated but any logical voter right or left cares a bit about this stuff.  Dems know it.  Now they go on to lie and "fix" a problem they created.  Its so simple.  People are easily duped.  Itll get the fence voters or semi participants to reluctantly step aboard.   

It’s happened before. It will happen more. As predicted. They don’t GAF. As if they didn’t know it would.  But hey, the democrats need more seats in the house, so there will have to be sacrifices. Just hope it’s not you.  For the ones that are sacrificed, thank you for your service.  

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  It's all about virtue-signaling and not actually practicing what you preach.  Practicing what THEY preach is for everyone else.

Im honestly not up to date on what all goes into the label.  Its an honest question.

Do they get funding for the distinction?

Whats the upside?  Providing a safe haven for criminals that we now willingly let in....is some sort of plus?

Heres a wild wild thought.  To appease most....youd think.  

Ok if you are going to have this mass migration into this country ok.  You get arrested....you are deported.   You can debate what that crime is.  Lets go any felony charge.   Seems reasonable right?   

Hey maybe if we have less people coming over that border at a time, then we can better take care of and house those that do come?   Woooow........brilliant 

Why did we get this flood like right during and after covid?  Seems like the worst time to all those big covid guys.....right?  Or is that illogical?

Texas and Florida keep picking up seats in the house. NY, Illinois and Massachusetts and other blue states have lost them. Florida now has more than NY. 

The left: guns!  Guns man!   We dont care in urban city life.  But guns!   Look at the mass shooting!   Guns!

The left: hey man if we have to let some really bad people and many more who aren't used to life here to save some from the political warefare that is mexighanstan....then so be it.  

Its the year 2028

All the urban ghettos band together for an exodus to Canada where Trudeau has even more laxed policy than the US and free stuff.

US stops it dead in its tracks.  

Ho hum

21 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Every Biden who still supports this scumbag deserves blame as well 

Happy black history month. Let's look at recent history for the "people of color" liberals so cherish. 

February to Date
Shot & Killed: 25
Shot & Wounded: 135
Total Shot: 160
Total Homicides: 28

Chicago Crime 2024

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Every Biden who still supports this scumbag deserves blame as well 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Democrats are the base of the kkk. The creators of the whole organization. The masters of the black people. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Especially Caucasian illegals of European decent.  

How many countries emptied their prisons and shipped them here? You know China isnt allowing 40k nationals to just leave. 

18 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

All illegal aliens are criminals. That's why they're called illegals.

:dunno:Somehow they don't get it. 

• Like 1